Aubrey O’Day: Arsenio Hall Called Me A “Whore,” Doesn’t Like “Strong Women”

April 04, 2012 12:00 PM by Shayla Perry

If you think this week‘s fiery episode of NBC‘s Celebrity Apprentice was intense, you haven’t seen anything yet! In a new interview with Us Weekly, Aubrey O’Day opens up about Arsenio Hall‘s dramatic outburst, telling fans that he “gets worse in the next episode,” and revealing what she thinks is the real source of his animosity toward her.

Arsenio Hall’s rant on Celebrity Apprentice may have been hurtful, but at least Aubrey O’Day is able to see the bright side of things.

“I guess it’s flattering that I upset him so much,” O’Day tells Us Weekly in its latest issue (on newsstands Friday, April 6).

And though we thought talking about “her stank a–,” telling their teammates, “I Googled her and a naked picture with a gut popped up,” was bad enough, Aubrey says the former late-night talk host goes even further.

“Arsenio gets worse in the next episode, when he calls me a whore,” reveals O’Day. “He doesn’t want strong women to have too much of a voice. Typical in this industry.”

Yikes!

Do you agree with Aubrey? Does Arsenio Hall have a problem with strong women in general, or is his problem just with her? Sound off in the Comments section below. And for more of Aubrey O’Day’s interview, check out the latest issue of Us Weekly when it hits newsstands this Friday (April 6).

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Apprentice Links.

Photo Credit: NBC

Topics: Celebrity Apprentice, NBC Reality TV Shows |

10 Responses to “Aubrey O’Day: Arsenio Hall Called Me A “Whore,” Doesn’t Like “Strong Women””

1. Tammy Says:
    April 4th, 2012 at 12:25 pm

You are a Whore !!! I did my back ground check because I didn’t know you and all I see is nude pics all over. And your personality on C.A. just nasty. You tell ?DT want to be part of his family.Then you say you have a crush on Don Jr. ,,, when you know he is married with children . So please explain to everyone how it is your are not a whore . And then tell us how you deserve to be on C.A. . You are not a team player , you think you are the boss. All your idea’s lost the girls 5 out of 7 task… so like yeah WTF.

2. john Says:
    April 4th, 2012 at 12:34 pm

She is a whore..literally by definition. She exploits her body in a sexual manner for money, that is a whore. She is a narcissistic whore.

3. trixie Says:
    April 4th, 2012 at 12:42 pm

Aubrey is domineering and obnoxious. She is NOT team player, and Arsenio was right when he said that “It’s all about her.” Aubrey dismisses everyone on the show except for Lisa Lampinelli and acts like no one’s ideas are valid except for her own. She even insulted some of the other women in the first few episodes for no other reason than they were older than her! Hopefully, her 15 minutes will be up soon!

4. Bessie Says:
    April 4th, 2012 at 1:15 pm

I think the problem is with Aubrey. It is not just that Aubrey is a strong woman, it is that she is very self-centered and opinionated and thinks her opinion or way is the only way. I do not think this trait makes someone a strong woman or man as I have seen this in real life with both men and women. It can be very irritating to have someone come in and take over and not listen to your ideas or let you do what you are supposed to do without making a scene….I watch the show….Calling Aubrey a whore is unexcusable. That I blame Arsenio for no matter what the provocation was. Now if he had called her a bully I would have agreed with him.

5. Sam Says:
    April 6th, 2012 at 1:02 am

“I guess it’s flattering that I upset him so much?” Based on that logic Arsenio should be flattered that he made her cry and walk off the show. I don’t know if Aubrey’s a whore but she sounds like a sociopath, I’m glad Arsenio put her in her place.

6. Sam Says:
    April 6th, 2012 at 9:48 am

She’s flattered that she upset him so much, I guess based on that logic Arsenio should be flattered that he made her cry and walk off the show. Arsenio was right she is a whore, an ATTENTION whore and a sociopath.

7. Adrian Says:
    April 6th, 2012 at 10:46 am

I used to somewhat like Aubrey until her appearance on this show. Im not sure what and who she thinks she is.. trying to run everything..but she needs to check herself. She is the sole reason for her singing group Danity Kane broking up!!!!! I hated her for her stuck up attitude. Aubrey no one owes you ANYTHING!!! Stop acting like your all that because your hoe ass is not!!!

8. stiller Says:
    April 6th, 2012 at 1:40 pm

She is not strong because she boo hoo’d and walked out when SHE got called out. I never heard of her before CA, she is nasty and hateful, not strong. She cut down every contestant in the board room and annointed herself the smartest, best and ohhhhh how she and Lisa have to do everything because everyone else is subpar, blah blah blah look at me, look at me, look at only me. She insulted Aresenio over and over again and pushed him to the limit. I saw some nasty, slutty pics of her too just recently. Uggggh

9. me Says:
    April 7th, 2012 at 6:05 pm

you suck aubrey quit crying,leave the last hisp female alone. you just keep focusing on all hisp and now a black man. yes he ok with stong women look at donald trumps daughter a very much strong women. Donald Trump stop getting rid of all minorities

10. crysnot Says:
    May 12th, 2012 at 9:39 am

I agree with @stiller!

Aubrey would be better tightening her lip, make up with Arsenio and say it was all a joke. She may come out better than she is right now. Say something good about all the other players [which I doubt she even has a real positive thought about anyone other than Lisa ...] Where do we get these people from?

Note to Celebrities – if you are obnoxious, self centered and unable to work within a team … don’t go on Celebrity Apprentice. Your hopeful fans will HATE you. And if you can’t take a punch on the chin without crying. Walk away!

I loved what Tia Carrere did. She made her appearance, raised some funds and walked away. Classy.

Arsenio was well within limits. She pushed and pushed. On screen and off. He’s human.

Comments