Chris Rene Promises That His Debut Album Is Almost Done

April 11, 2012 12:00 PM by Lisa Princ

Most of the buzz lately surrounding The X Factor on FOX seems to revolve around all the possible new judges, but what about all season one contestants? We can’t speak for all of them, but we can tell you that Chris Rene is busy working on his debut album, which he promises is almost done! Read on for more from Chris Rene…

Chris Rene, who finished in third place on the first season of The X Factor, is already climbing the charts with his single Young Homie, and Chris is busy these days finishing up his debut album, which by the way, L.A. Reid has been heavily involved in. Chris Rene recently spoke with CBS news, telling them: “I have four more songs to do. I got three songs done in five days. I had a 22-hour day a few weeks ago,” adding that his full length debut album should be ready for release this summer.

Chris Rene’s Young Homie, which was created about Chris’ addiction struggle, will also be on his debut album, and the video can already be found on YouTube. Chris remains clean, and spoke of his past struggle: “It’s been a journey. It’s been a struggle, a beautiful struggle – my life. Being in and out of different facilities and trying to get it all together, it’s been tough. But I’m glad I figured it out and made a decision to change. I want to make a movie about it.”

Kudos to Chris Rene for staying clean, we are anxiously awaiting his debut album! Will you buy Chris Rene’s album when it is released? Sound off below and tell us what you think!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “Like” us on Facebook! For other great X Factor news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The X Factor.

Visit our sister site SheKnows for more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment!

Photo courtesy of FOX

Topics: FOX Reality TV Shows, The X Factor |

11 Responses to “Chris Rene Promises That His Debut Album Is Almost Done”

1. Lynda Says:
    April 11th, 2012 at 12:55 pm

Absolutely without question, I will be purchasing this album from Chris Rene. Cannot wait until it comes out. After listening to some of his songs that he has written in the past via You Tube, there has to be truth and realness in the lyrics he writes. Look at Young Homie…genius.

2. P Becker Says:
    April 11th, 2012 at 1:12 pm

LOVE CHRIS RENE ~ what an inspiration!! Absolutely love his Soul’d Out album and can’t wait to buy the new one!!!! Love Life Baby!!!

3. Helen Says:
    April 11th, 2012 at 8:58 pm

love chris renee!!!!!!!will purchase his album.

4. Diane Says:
    April 12th, 2012 at 4:31 pm

I can’t wait to buy Chris Rene’s album. His songs have deep meaning. They are a glimpse inside his struggles and our own.

5. HTazin Says:
    April 12th, 2012 at 6:59 pm

Without any doubt, I am going to spent my money on his album. Cant wait for it :)

6. LeiLani Says:
    April 14th, 2012 at 9:24 pm

100% will buy , I love his kid and he is sincere from his head to his toes. I wish him all the best and God bless him and his son.

7. Naumi Says:
    April 15th, 2012 at 12:09 am

Were patiently waiting for it here in canada..

8. carlo Says:
    April 21st, 2012 at 12:05 am

so far so good chris rene congradulation

9. Chris Says:
    May 23rd, 2012 at 7:22 pm

Most definitely will get the Chris Rene joint!

10. sherry Says:
    June 9th, 2012 at 6:13 pm

absolutely! i love him….saw him in santa cruz…he has that star quality…it’s evident besides the raw talent…OMG love

11. debbie Says:
    June 19th, 2012 at 3:34 pm

yes, I will buy it and I cant wait he is so inspiring and I love his style and voice!!!

Comments