Hell’s Kitchen Renewed For Season Eleven And Twelve

April 14, 2012 11:00 AM by Lisa Princ

More great news was has been announced for Hell’s Kitchen fans. Not only will the show return this May, but Fox also announced that Gordon Ramsay will continue to scream at aspiring chefs as Hell’s Kitchen has been renewed for two more seasons! Read on for all the details…

Obviously, Gordon Ramsay is a staple for Fox, who will be premiering the new season of Hell’s Kitchen and Masterchef in May, as well as Gordon’s new series, Hotel Hell in June. We have also learned that Hell’s Kitchen has been renewed for season eleven and twelve! The press release states:

“FOX has ordered an 11th and 12th season of the Gordon Ramsay culinary competition series HELL’S KITCHEN. In the hit cooking series, aspiring restaurateurs are put through an intense culinary academy to prove they possess the right combination of ingredients to win a life-changing grand prize.

On Tuesday, May 29 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT), Chef Ramsay returns for the Season 10 premiere of HELL’S KITCHEN. Each week on HELL’S KITCHEN, as the teams are whittled down, the chefs get one step closer to earning the coveted black chef jacket. Eventually two finalists will compete head-to-head to impress Ramsay with their skills, and only one lucky chef will walk away with the ultimate prize.

Beginning Monday, June 4 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT), HELL’S KITCHEN expands to twice per week with all-new episodes Mondays (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) and Tuesdays (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT).”

Are you anxiously awaiting the new season of Hell’s Kitchen? Which one of Gordon Ramsay’s shows do you love the most? Comment and share your thoughts with us below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Hell’s Kitchen news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Hell’s Kitchen.

Photo Credit: FOX

Topics: FOX Reality TV Shows, Hell's Kitchen |

9 Responses to “Hell’s Kitchen Renewed For Season Eleven And Twelve”

1. Sir Justin Ross Feierabend Says:
    April 24th, 2012 at 11:02 am

It is always so good to have some one out in the world..Who tells it like it is and of course knowing at this point that the world is not easy and! We have to fight for what we want.

2. Jimmy Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 2:23 pm

Hells kitchen because I is all him he doesn’t have to share show with others. Hells kitchen is agreat show he is great at what he does

3. Johan RuckerZcraft Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 2:25 pm

How does one able to write a letter to chef Ramsey please Hells kitchen is my favorite. But I can’t find an address to write him please

4. Casonia sade Logenberry Says:
    July 12th, 2012 at 1:25 pm

People on the show are even more crazy and mad and nuts and creeps and want to fight each other big time…It makes me freak knowing that people on there are so bad that two need to be kicked out at one time. It just seems like everyone is really stressed and up in each other face big time…The part that anger me the most is that the people that wait to come on Hells kitchen for a meal are not being feed. Frustrating to see this hungry people wait around and not get there full meal deal and yes I Am saying somethings and yes it is true..I used to be a wanna be but not anymore.

5. Sir Justin Ross Feierabend Says:
    July 12th, 2012 at 1:27 pm

I hate the show with all the yelling and screaming and some one calling some one out of there name is nightmare and what is most frustrating is people waiting to get feed the food!

6. Casonia Sade Logenberry Says:
    August 13th, 2012 at 7:06 pm

The People on the show seem like they are not welling to learn fast and they don’t follow directions well and it seems like more then just one needs to be tossed off the show! So much big talk and can’t back it up kind of people on there and it seems like the fat people don’t lose one single pound with all the punishments that had taken place and you might as well call it the big losers or something but man there are so many fools on this show this year and really hope Justin will lose…Hate his name and remends me of my ex..

7. Justin Feierabend Says:
    January 9th, 2013 at 4:51 am

I Think CHEF GORDON RAMSAY IS A PRICK AND THANK GOD THAT HIS SHOW IS NO WHERE IN MY HOME…SINCE MY DIVORCE FROM MY WIFE BUT…IT IS TRUE…I DID EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO SABOTAGE HER GOING ON THE SHOW AND JUST HATE THE FACT THAT SHE REALLY WATCHED HIM TO THE POINT OF NOT EVEN WANTING TO HOLD A CONVERSATION OR PAY ATTENTION TO ME IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM BUT SO HAPPY I DO NOT HAVE TO HEAR HIS BIG MOUTH…BITCHING SOME ONE OUT OR TALKING TO SOME ONE LIKE THEY ARE SHIT IN A TOWEL OR TRASH IN A GARBAGE CAN! MY EX WIFE CASONIA SADE LOGENBERRY IS STILL LOVING THE SHOW AND ACT LIKE SHE WAS COOKING FOR HIM…EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS COOKING FOR ME AND YES I REALLY MISS MY EX WIFE COOKING AND I HAVE NOT ATE THAT GOOD FOR SUCH ALONG TIME AND IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY AND GOD KNOWS SHE TRIED FOR 8 YEARS AND 1 MONTH AND 9 DAYS AND YES WE WHERE DIVORCED FEB 1st 2011 and she has not ever asked me to come over for dinner or even spend time with me and divorce is leaving the mind and soul and spirit of some one behind but lets face facts…THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT CHEF GORDON RAMSAY???MY EX LIKES BUT IT HAS TO BE DEEP RESPECT AND PASSION FOR HIS CRAFT THAT IS INCREDIBLE FROM HER POINT OF VIEW…I HAVE NOT WATCHED HIS SHOWS BUT I AM SURE SHE IS STILL WATCHING AND THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN ATTENTION DIRECTED TOWARDS THIS PERSON WHO IS HER HERO!! I LISTENED BUT DID NOT PAY ATTENTION BUT THERE ARE THINGS ON THAT SHOW THAT SHE NEVER HEARD AND JUST TRIED IT OUT ON ME AND THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT I AM THANKFUL FOR AND SINCE THEN WHERE EVER I GO??? NEVER HAD THAT KIND OF FOOD ANY WHERE IN THIS WORLD BUT IN LIFE YOU TAKE WHAT YOU CAN AND AS CLOSE AS YOU CAN AND DEAL WHAT HAND YOU HAVE IN LIFE AND I HAVE LEARNED SOME COOKING AND HAPPY TO HAVE A WIDER RANGE OF LEARNING TO SOME DEGREE AND SO THAT IS ONE REASON TO BE THANKFUL BUT NEVER EVER TURN ON THE SHOW AND THERE IS NO REASON..HAVE A GOOD DAY WORLD AND GOOD HEALTH AND GOOD JOY FOR THE FUTURE.

8. CASONIA LOGENBERRY Says:
    May 15th, 2013 at 4:32 am

DAM, I WISH THAT THE STATION WOULD MAKE UP THERE MIND ABOUT THE SHOWINGS OF THE SHOW!But the show is all over the place, but lucky to find it and see it and enjoy it but the piss off part is just missing moments of the show but love the fact that this show is so cool and wonderful and gifted and what really moves me is the straight talk and verble without, torching and hurting and putting hands on one an other?Just being able to speak your mind and saying what needs to be said and without abuse of torching or harm to another person is the right way in life.I believe in talking things throw and if it becomes verble to the words of mean-ness it is okay, words are words and even if the words hurt and are abusive and leads up to somethings, hands should never ever torch the other person.

9. CASONIA LOGENBERRY Says:
    May 15th, 2013 at 4:38 am

WHAT IS A GREAT GIFT FROM CHEF GORDON RAMSAY IS HIS ATTENTION HE BRINGS TO SAFE HOOD IN THE KITCHEN, I AM VERY GREATFUL FOR LEARNING HARDER ON SOMETHING LIKE SAFE HOOD OF FOODS AND CONTROL OF DATED FOOD AND ALSO STUDY THE FACT THAT FOOD CAN MAKE PEOPLE SICK AND YOU CAN DIE, BUT TRYING TO TEACH THIS TO MY SISTER DEBRA KELLY HAS FAILED SHE DID NOT WANT TO LISTEN WHEN IT COME DOWN TO A DAY BEFORE HER PARTY AS FAR AS PREP AND PREPARE AND REFRIGARATION AND SAFE HOOD OF FOOD, SHE GOT REALLY MAD AND JUST NAGGED AND SCREAM ABOUT THIS AND THAT AND WAS REALLY FRUSTRATION,But her failure to listen turned into something verble and of course, this food is not fit to end in my mind, and so…I PASSED ON EVERYTHING AND JUST SAY SCREW IT!

Comments