April 17, 2012 06:04 PM by Lisa Princ

Last week on NBC‘s The Biggest Loser, the contestants met Michelle Obama and Chris’ emotional breakdown led to her elimination. Tonight, details about the walk off were revealed, and we watched two contestants leave the show. Oh yeah, there was also an elimination, so which two contestants would be going to the finale? Read on for the highlights!

The Biggest Loser was back tonight with the much awaited “walk off” drama! Immediately, the contestants were no where to be found when the cameras came looking for them. Bob Harper, who “has never been speechless” before, was speechless, while Dolvett Quince looked as though he wanted to rip the remaining five contestants a new one as he gathered his words, asking: “Are you ready to walk off?” Yep, all five of them appeared ready to walk off due to the fact that eliminated contestants would return for one final challenge (which they knew from their contracts).

Enter Alison Sweeney and the show’s attorney, who took some one-on-one time with all the contestants to explain the specifics of the signed the contracts. Of course, Conda came off as though she may have concocted the entire thing, while Jeremy just sat there like a toddler in time out. Who the heck do these contestants think they are to say who deserves a shot at winning anyway? Ultimately, the speculation proved true as Mark Cornelison packed his bags and left the ranch!

We’ll miss Mark, but our “Dumbest Reality Contestant Ever” Award goes to…Buddy Shuh! Buddy followed Mark and left – whether or not they walked off or were cut was not revealed completely, but it appeared as though they left voluntarily. What a dumb move by Buddy, I mean, being the biggest guy in the house, he had a great shot at winning the finale, and instead, he went home no where near his goal weight.

After the complete disappointment of watching these spoiled brats, and the fact that Buddy, who seemed to be the only contestant worth rooting for was gone, the remaining three would be battling it out this week for a car. But that was not the only thing this week: one player would be eliminated just shy of the finale, which is set to take place on May 1, 2012. Bob and Dolvett worked the final three crybabies out and then it was time to find out who would be below the red line! Would it be Jeremy, AnaConda aka the wicked witch, or Kim, who seems to get uglier with the more weight she loses, going home tonight?

Conda
from 205 lbs to 195 lbs (-10)

Jeremy
from 249 lbs to 239 (-10)

Kim
from 162 lbs to 147 lbs (-15)

Speechless is what this week left us. Conda and Kim (who won the car by the way), aka two of the most hated contestants in the show’s history are heading to the finale, as Jeremy could not pull a big enough number. This just proves that this is by far the worst season ever of The Biggest Loser. Whichever one of the eliminated contestants joins these two in the finale, will be the contestant I will be rooting for, how about you? Comment and share your thoughts with us below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great The Biggest Loser news, please feel free to check out entertainment!

Photo Courtesy of NBC

Topics: NBC Reality TV Shows, The Biggest Loser |

62 Responses to “The Biggest Loser Recap: The Walk Off And An Elimination Reveal Two Of The Finalists”

1. ADA Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 6:40 pm

KIM NEEDS TO GET HER TIRED ASS EYES DONE,THOSE BAGS MAKE HER LOOK LIKE THE BI SHE IS

2. Sandra Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 6:57 pm

I totally agree with your assessment. I was rooting for Buddy and felt he really needed the money. I have never in my life witnessed such a selfish bunch of cry babies. To quit the show over a fully-known contractual agreement is ludicrous. As for the 2 remaining contestants, I really don’t care who wins, and I hope one of the returning contestants wins and shows a bit more appreciation for the gift they have received. I’m wondering if the show can take back any prizes or money these two nitwits won during their reign on the ranch. I hope they are regretting their decision and gain every pound back!

3. Lisa Princ Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 7:07 pm

I completely agree! Doesn’t she look worse with the more weight she loses?

4. Lisa Princ Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 7:08 pm

I would love to see Conda and Kim gain all their weight back, that would be karma. I can’t help but wonder though, why Buddy left. He seemed the smartest of the bunch. I’m with you Sandra, I hope the eliminated contest who comes back, comes back and wins it all!

5. Susan Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 7:25 pm

I think Buddy Has been ready to go for a least 2 weeks. He wanted to be at home with his family. It was a matter of time before Mark could have been eliminated because he is close to goal weight. I could have been tonight if he would have stayed. The negative comments about the remaining it not good.

6. Frank Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 7:47 pm

I have been watching the show faithfully from season three. Never miss it!! However, if, somehow, C-O-N-D-A wins as the Biggest Loser, I will NEVER watch the show again!! Up until now, Vickie and Heba were the most hated, but Conda beats them by a country mile. She’s the owrst EVER!

7. Melanie Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 7:49 pm

This season is supposed to be about “NO EXCUSES”. For Buddy and Mark to quit just because they didn’t like what was in their contract, WHICH THEY SIGNED AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON, just shows they still give excuses for things. The last five contestants have been a bunch of cry babies and I sure hope one of the eliminated players comes back and wins it all. It would definitely be fitting.

8. laura hoeman Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 7:57 pm

I agree with the previous comments. Kim gets uglier and Conda is very unlikeable. Whichever eliminated contestant comes back will hopefully win. Next season I hope they pick more likeable people. These people were for the most part all pretty unlikeable, and not very good-looking either even when they lost weight.

9. Kathy Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 7:59 pm

WOW! I am in shock… Why do they think that it is unfair for a eliminated player to come back, do they not realize that it has been harder for the ones at home to lose weight they have had to work and be in a place that they couldnt lose weight before and they did it. Also the reason they went home is because of the back stabbing that went on in this season, I think they are more deserving. I agree this has been the worst season ever.

10. Melissa W Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 8:15 pm

I agree too. I liked Buddy the most too and thought he deserved the money with his new baby. I haven’t liked Conda from the beginning and her attitude. But I missed the first 15 minutes! I had to catch up online to find out what happened!

11. Debbie Morton Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 8:15 pm

I can’t believe how horrible this season has been. I loathe Conda and to think she is in the finals makes me sick. Everyone is right…what a bunch of babies. They should be grateful for all the opportunities they were given. Instead they think they can dictate how the show is run. Amazing. And what’s with the one hour episodes? This may be my last season of watching the BL.

12. Barbara Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 8:35 pm

I was dumbfounded at the contestants’ decision to walk off the show. Don’t they realize that they just blew the chance to win half a million dollars? They must be a lot richer than we thought!

13. martha moore Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 8:36 pm

Since when do any of us get to direct the direction that our life takes. Sure we can do our very best to deal and prepare for life in the now and hopefully for the future, but the blueprint for life is never completely in our hands and power. So we enjoy the blessings for today. And these contestants have been truly blessed. What they did tonight was so selfish and downright offensive, my blood has not stopped boiling since the show’s ending. They just peed on any goodwill anyone ever had for them.

14. Ray Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 8:39 pm

Know what i’d love to see happen ? Adrian or Daphne getting the last spot and beating these last 2 out for the grand prize. Talk about drama !!

15. jhat Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 9:04 pm

You have to know there is plenty that goes on behind the scenes that we don’t see. And of course Biggest Loser contestants are NOT going to make the ones who walked look good and the show/producers look bad. There’s more to it than meets the eye here.

16. Tazzy Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 9:22 pm

I say let the 5 whiny @$$es go, let 5 people who can appreciate it and realize they are lucky to be there…what a bunch of cry babies…get over it!!

17. Ellen Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 9:28 pm

Kim worked harder than any of them. conda would not be there if it wasn’t for her bro saving her.and who cares how she looks? It’s about how she feels!

18. WTF Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 9:31 pm

I think they are all greedy and should all be kicked off…. I love this show but watching these fat f**ks are sad and have lost the focus. Let them go home and gain the weight back…

19. Alex Night Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 9:32 pm

Kim deserves it win it all. As for the rest of the quitters wall to go, now your family knows why you were in it in the first place, for the money and not saving your life. If I was trying to lose weight in order to save my life I would stay, if you want $250,000 then just sit on your butt and play the lottery.

20. Marsha Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 9:34 pm

I think the whole walkout thing was staged to make the show more interesting. Why would anybody be stupid enough to walk away from a chance at $250,000, especially Buddy. If it wasn’t staged. I wonder if they couldn’t get in trouble for breaking a contract. It doesn’t make sense. I have to agree with Sandra. I hope whoever the returning is comes back and wins the money.

21. GG B Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 9:37 pm

I was rooting for Kim however, after her little spill about the only ones that deserve to be here is the 5 that’s here…..I was like wait a minute wasn’t you upset the last couple weeks because they sent the wrong person home??? What about Emily and Cassandra?? Oh how quickily do we forget them when someone, Mark, shows us a little attention.

22. LEE Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 9:56 pm

Going from 162 to 147. What a bunch of crap. Letting already eliminated people back in?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Biggest Loser if tou are lisrtenimng. I QUIT YOU SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. Lana Wilson Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 9:58 pm

I actually like Kim, sorry. Not Conda, and I bet she was behind the walk out. Great way to get rid of the competition. Yes I too will root for whichever player gets to compete for the finale. The people they had this season was unreal. Wish they would be more picky. How Conda remains a favorite with all of them is way beyond me. I do like the two trainers and hope they have just two, its better and they are so caring. Mark leaving did not bother me, but Buddy did. He was who I was rooting for most of the season. Glad its ending.

24. Phil Joffe Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 10:08 pm

Appreciate the conviction oh the guys. Will not watch show again since the producers brought out the lawyer. How embarrasimg. Too bad they lost the focus on ratings instead of health

25. No-Brainer Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 10:31 pm

DUH! We can only KNOW who is going to come out of the wood work and win this thing; Adrian or Daphne!
    I actually think the “walk-off” is what was in the walk-off contestants contract.
    This show is rapidly becoming a REAL “Loser”.
    Yick.

26. Suzanne Winneguth Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 10:35 pm

I think for those who comment about Kim or Conda about gaining their weight back or how Kim’s baggy eye.. jeez.. you have no idea what they are going thru every morning.. getting up early in the morning.. eat a lite breakfast doing all the work outs.. and not seeing her family.. the stress.. come on.. how would you look if you not have been home for 14 weeks!!!!.. they all look great with all the weight they lost.. YOU TRY IT!!! HUH??? i see them every week and i see how they loose weight. there will always be a drama in every episode .. So, hey.. nobody is PERFECT, so be nice!!.. and as for the crybabies.. its their decision and we all viewed it, it was their lost.. LIFE STILL GOES ON!!.. GOOD LUCK KIM AND CONDA .. YOU BOTH LOOK GREAT!! AND AS OF THE REST OF THE 2012 TEAM!! GOOD JOB BOB AND DOLVETT WELL DONE!!

27. Beulah Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 10:49 pm

I missed the first 15 minutes of tonight’s show and didn’t understand why Mark and Buddy were no longer there so that was confusing. Anyway, I can’t stand Conda, but I don’t see why people are being so hard on Kim. I just do not put her in the same boat as Conda at all. I cannot stand Conda!!!!

28. Jojolicious Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 11:22 pm

Ok. This is by far the worst season of the biggest loser ever. I hate almost all the contestant. Seems to me like competition or twist you sign on to lose weight not to play a damn game. Just do your thing. You are trying to save your life. I think they are just bunch of lazy people tired of working hard. I bet a million dollar most of them will gain all their weight back in no time. Seems like most of them dont really care too much about losing weight this season. Great casting there producer. Honestly I do not feel sorry for any of them if they gain their weight back. Just a bunch of real losers and spoil brats. Ugh

29. Eric Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 11:46 pm

Totally agree. I hope Adrian comes back and schools Kim.

30. Brandon Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 12:02 am

Obama is what ruined the show!!

31. barb Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 12:20 am

I am not surprised in a way. these are the biggest bunch of cry babies I have ever seen on here. They all need to grow up and should be sued for breach of contract. The returning player thing is no suprise since it has been going on for several seasons. Wow I wish someone would grant me an opportunity for great trainers, money, and above all a chance to improve my health and life. This has been one of the worst seasons ever and I wish they would just wipe the slate clean and let none of these ungreatful winers win this.Wish they would bring back five of the at home players and write these selfish winers off with no chance to win any money. I kind of liked Buddy but never did like the others. Too bad someone like Chris who really needs the money can not win it. I have tried to like these contestants but I really wish they had a group like last season. I hope they can get a better group of more appreciative people next season.

32. Annie Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 2:12 am

I LOATHED this season. After each show I felt horrible, just depressing that people like THIS get such a wonderful chance..I wouldnt let the kids watch it because the way those people behaved was just ..ugh ..I lost respect for them when they were so terrible to the brother sister team that came back .. And OMG that horrible disgusting pig of a human being Conda, She can go rot.. Her bros cute though.. stupid but cute..the quitters? Both pastors with no integrity..Kim worked hard and despite her faults she needs to win! Hope the producers make the show inspirational next season or Im done with it

33. Roberta Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 5:13 am

After last nights show I was just totally stunned. At first I was upset they were bringing back voted off contestants to compete, but at the end I was glad especially when Jeremy had to go, now I hope one of the other contestants wins, I don’t want to see Kim or Condra win.

34. Miranda1950 Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 6:21 am

I was starting to think that maybe Conda had improved a bit, i.e., the mouth with the knee-jerk mechanism. But once again, she showed herself last night as the lousy, immature wannabe that she is. As usual, I could NOT believe that mouth and her selfish, hateful attitude. I’d actually HOPED that she would fall beyond the red line just so I wouldn’t have to endure her mouth for another episode. Can you IMAGINE the rot that woulda spilled out of her mouth if she had been eliminated? Hurts to THINK about it!

35. Miranda1950 Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 6:22 am

Re: Kim and THE EYES!!! She is one rough-looking character. 38 is too young to look that bad!

36. Carolyn B. Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 6:48 am

Aren’t Mark and Buddy both pastors. Seems to me that they forgot about Matthew 20:1-16, the parable of the laborers, in which the employer pays the ones who come at the end of the day the same amount as those who have been working all day. The employer says to them: You got everything you were promised. Who are you to tell me what I can do with my own money.
    Seems to me the producers of the show can throw in twists and if they want to give others another shot it’s their right — it’s even in the contract.
    AND P.S., I agree with what all of you are saying about Kim. Her face is looking very haggard and pinched. I’m 51 and overweight, but look younger than her.

37. Ann S. Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 7:20 am

Should have let all 5 whiners leave when they decided to band together and protest. The voted off players were a more dignified group. They should have been offered the final 3 spots. Looks as if the producers gave in to save the show’s outcome. They would have had a better finale if they would have let the whiners leave! I hope that Mark and Buddy will not be able to be in the finale due to them protesting their contracts. P.S. Conda “the brat & manipulator” should have been voted off at the beginning. I’ll bet the rest of the contestants are kicking themselves for being fooled by her.

38. Bethany Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 7:26 am

My husband and I call Kim “The Bulldog” … we never use her name, I always forget what it is and just end up saying “You know, that bulldog-faced woman.”

I always have to remind myself Mark is a youth pastor – all the swearing and terrible attitude, doesn’t act like it.

And the idiot Britt siblings — stirring everyone up and then being the first 2 to say it’s in their best interest to stay. Um, ya think?!?! Especially after Buddy left. You 2 have lost the least %age of weight on the show.

I also HATED how everyone was BEGGING them to stay. I would have told them all to leave and give a call to the the last 5 eliminated contestants and continue from there.

39. nancee Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 7:28 am

you seem more of a baby than the Biggest Lossers. We all know we do not see it all and if they want to quit the game so be it. Calling Kim ugly well no words for you on that one except “shame on you”

40. sara Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 7:29 am

You all are mean…Kim has worked her butt off for every wrinkle replaced from fat…I really don’t know why there are so many negative comments about Kim. Conda deserves all of the bad vibes, she’s just not a nice person. Buddy has made some really heartless decisions in the game and so has Mark…however, at least Mark had enough integrity to tell Kim he would not vote her off even if the “game players” tried to vote her off. Kim deserves to win and I hope she does and she looks 100 times better now than she did when she was obese…wrinkles – bah!

41. Lisa Princ Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 7:42 am

Completely agree! Kim has had her share of back-stabbing bitch moments. She has not been the nicest or most honest contestant this season, so IMO she is just as bad as the rest.

42. Lisa Princ Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 7:43 am

LMAO I love this one! My husband said the same thing last night. She is fighting for that $250k, not for her kids, but to get some plastic surgery!

43. miranda1950 Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 7:46 am

Just one more comment abt Conda (whose brother Jeremy “deserved to be there more than Kim”) . . . you notice SHE didn’t allude to “stepping aside” to allow Jeremy to remain, just that KIM should make the move. I don’t have anything against Jeremy – just that he is naive and gullible, but you can’t dislike someone for those kind of quirks – but I think that Conda truly believes that she “deserves” it all. She’d be perfectly OK with her & her brother being the last ones standing as long as she took home the big prize while he stood there grinning at her. I REALLY dislike Conda, have from the first episode this season. I wonder if “Biggest Loser” is starting to be like most shows: they’ve run the gambit & are starting to fade away.

44. NancyNYC Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 7:50 am

How dumb was that decision to walk off?

First, the contestants have a contract. I don’t know about you but I wouldn’t want to go up against NBC. The contestants were not paid, they were chosen for their story, their looks, their weight or whatever. In return, NBC needed to make a show. That was the deal. Contestants get this big opportunity to lose weight (an opportunity that thousands of people want). NBC gets to make a show by its rules (which the contestants signed off on by the way). Buddy, if you think it’s okay to sign a contract because you think you don’t have to agree with all of it, you need a wake-up call. Hopefully NBC isn’t going to give you one.

Second, if the people at home have been sitting in the lap of luxury with their families then the finalists have nothing to worry about. Bring in the slobs who have been taking it easy back at home. If they’ve been working out then compete against them; that’s the show. Eliminated contestants have a contractual right to come back and show what they can do, including beat the finalists. They want to be there. Mark and Buddy could have gone home at any time for that same “luxury” of being with their family if that’s really what it is. Oh, and Mark, if coming back after being at home is unfair, and the eliminated contestants don’t deserve it, does that apply to your son too?

Third, about those “twists and turns” that they don’t like. I didn’t see anyone complaining when the twists and turns were in their favor….the trip to Washington D.C., the challenges with the one pound advantage, the surprise car give-way, the surprise gym for their community and others. I guess you just don’t like this one, which isn’t even a twist at all since BL has been bringing back the eliminated contestants each season.

Fourth, how about the hypocrisy? Remember all those eliminated contestants that you were crying over and torn up about voting off? Your best friends, your family, the ones who you couldn’t fathom being in the house without? They shouldn’t come back? I guess when you can smell the money it is different.

Fifth and oh so dumb. Mark was likely the person to fall below the red line since he is so close to his goal weight. Why not finish the episode and still be eligible for the at home prize? One episode. If I were Mark or Buddy’s wife I would be more than p.o.’d. I can hear it now: “After all this time that I have been towing the line alone, and supporting you, you walked off… why?” “Because you wanted to prove a point that you didn’t like the rules?” Or, because you drank some weird Kool-aid that made you d believe you should only lose to the finalists from the ranch? Nice lesson for your kids: Give up at the finish line if you don’t like the rules. Walk away. When there’s something at stake in your life that calls for you to keep your emotions in check, like having a shot at financially making a better life for your family, just go with your impulse even if your whole family loses. Nice.

Sixth, when Buddy and Mark walked off they hurt the three remaining. A one in five odds of getting eliminated is better than one in three. Nice teamwork. Hopefully Jeremy wins the spot back.

Seventh. Be a patriotic American if nothing else. The First Lady asked you to be a role model and carry forward the message. She put you in the spotlight. Remember that beaming moment? Mark and Buddy… you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Mark and Buddy, you may not have liked the rules when you finally realized what they were but you were flat out WRONG.

45. Jack Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 8:03 am

The skin sags with weight lost. Kim will need some work there. Conda deserves nothing

46. Ann S. Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 8:03 am

Think about it….Mark and Buddy are the biggest losers! They taught their children how to quit when they’re confronted with a slight curve in the road, violated their contracts, let their families and especially their wives down. I know I would have been embarrassed if my husband acted that way.

47. miranda1950 Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 8:06 am

Re: plastic surgery. When you think abt. it, as way big as these people are when they arrive on Biggest Loser, they are bound to need plastic surgery after all’s said and done, no matter how good they look in their clothes. You can bet that there’s saggy, crepey skin that does a bikini no favors hiding in there somewhere. I am not trying to be snarky, just real.

48. Kim Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 8:57 am

I have watched the Biggest Loser since the beginning and I have to say this is the most disappointing season to date. There has always been some drama involved each time, but this season has gone over the top.

49. Sabrina Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 9:07 am

I think it will be hilarious if Andre or his sister won over Conda or Kim. Those two women treated them TERRIBLY and I would actually think it would be the perfect ending to a horrible season full of disrepectful contestants.

50. Gene's Girl Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 10:05 am

This definitely has been one of the worst seasons. This season’s contestants have all been about “the game”, whereas the last few seasons the contestants were all about helping one another lose weight and learn to keep it off. For a season that was called “No Excuses”, this season has been nothing but excuses.

I applaude the shows producers for point out to the contestants that they signed a contract and agreed to the conditions of that contract. Why were they so up in arms about some of those that have gone home coming back on the show? Didn’t they realize (especially Mark & Buddy) that the person who came back could have been THEIR team mate (Mark’s son or Buddy’s brother)? And most of the ones who were sent home weren’t sent home because of lack of performance, but because they weren’t “liked” for whatever reason.

I liked Mark and Buddy until they quit the show….and I hope that they are not eligible to participate in the at home challence. They don’t deserve it.

I also hope one of the folks from home comes back to win it….it would be GREAT if Adrian or Daphne were to win…they weren’t treated fairly to begin with. Hmmm….when you think of how they were treated when they were allowed back on the show, maybe we should have seen this walkout coming….the contestants are still just as selfish as they were at the beginning.

51. Carolyn Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 12:27 pm

I use to love watching the biggest loser but not this season. I rarely watch it because I cannot stand most of the contestants this year. What a bunch of cry babies and spoiled brats.

52. Deb Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 12:50 pm

Crybabies, those last 5 contestants were such crybabies. I agree with another poster, I hope the brother and sister come back and win both places! As for Conda, the show would have been alot better if she had been voted off in the beginning. AND PRODUCERS, Please pick next seasons chose contestants better.

53. Lisa Princ Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 5:03 pm

Those are not wrinkles replacing fat, her ugly face coming out is karma for being a bitch. Did you not watch the entire season? Kim has not been very nice nor honest. She was so much prettier
    when she was fat. Oh well, if she wins she can afford to go have some plastic surgery done on that nasty face.

54. Kathy Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 5:58 pm

The contestants this season are the nastiest, selfish cry babies. A contract is a contract ,when you sign it , you abide by it. The WORST is Conda, she deserves the role of MEAN Girl! I hope she does not win.

55. Cindy Says:
    April 19th, 2012 at 2:25 am

Twists and turns, that is what the program thrives on and keeps things interesting. And along the way, just maybe the contestants learn something about themselves. Like how not to be controlling, manipulative, self-centered, selfish, childish, well you get the drift. Come on people, life is too short to get bent out of shape and walk off the show. There are always going to be curve balls thrown at you throughout your time on this earth. What are you going to do, run and hide every time something happens that you don’t like. Not a very good example for others who are watching you. Sure wouldn’t want you in charge of my youth group or church Mark and Buddy. You sure threw away a great opportunity to share Christ’s love and set an example for God’s Glory. God allowed you to be in this situation and to hopefully use it for His purposes. When we are new creatures in Christ, our lives are no longer our own, but His and we are to act accordingly. Where were His humble servants? They acted pretty much in their own interests as I see it. I pray that you can both get your lives back on track, find forgiveness for the example you left behind and appologize where it needs to be done. I’ll be praying for both of you. If we seek Him, we will find Him.

56. Gary Says:
    April 19th, 2012 at 5:04 am

Mark had to know he was going to go home this week. He was at his goal and would not have been able to pull the same percentages as everyone else. Buddy is just a follower. He has been a follower all season, so it is no surprise he was leaving. Kim, I don’t think she had any intention of leaving, but she was going to stand with the “team”. To say the people who went home were “losers” is a joke. They lost votes in most cases, lost out because they weren’t in a clique. Each one of those people had to go home and work harder than those at the ranch. What happened to wanting to only compete against the best? Nah, I want to get rid of the biggest competition. No, wait, I want to get rid of the people who are not on my team. These people are all about excuses, from top to bottom everything has been an excuse.

57. Bees Knees Says:
    April 19th, 2012 at 7:01 am

Allowing eliminated contestants to come back for a chance to re-enter the game is fair when you consider the concept of the show. The Biggest Loser is suppose to be about who can lose the highest percentage of weight. Yet the game allows contestants to form alliances, which in turn allows contestants to vote off their biggest threats. Anyone voted off has an incentive to continue to lose weight, knowing they still have a chance for the big prize. It would be unfair to not allow the real biggest loser a chance to win simply because they were a member of the wrong alliance.

58. miranda1950 Says:
    April 19th, 2012 at 9:08 am

Gary – wait. You forgot about getting rid of all of the people you didn’t “LIKE” or who didn’t cave in to you on every occasion. This show has life lessons for us all. (1)Power is a very dangerous thing to have – most people destroy themselves and/or everyone around them by misusing power and influence. Takes a special person to handle all of that. (2) Not necessary to scheme and connive with everyone who tries to suck you in. Of course, on BL, the show would not be nearly as “juicy” if there wasn’t some backstabbing, etc. I actually think the producers hope for it so that bozos like us can opine and raise the devil abt. what’s going on. (3) You can lose weight (or do anything you want or need to do) without being influenced by a bad crowd. Nowhere does the contract say that you are required to seize upon the “bait.” We all lose our focus from time to time and give up what we really are and believe to take part in an escapade that we shouldn’t be involved in. The list could go on and on but I’m getting bored with BL for the day.

59. Robin Says:
    April 19th, 2012 at 12:41 pm

I think it is terrible for you to say that kim and conda are the most hated ever. This is a game, not a popularity contest! Kim looks beautiful!

60. Renee Says:
    April 20th, 2012 at 9:20 am

Does anyone sense a strange connection between Kim and Dolvett? I’m getting some vibes that there’s some kind of hook up there. And who sent her the dozen roses seen on her nightstand in this week’s episode? I don’t see Dolvett looking at any other contestant like he does her. And he’s always hugging her and supporting her. I know the contestants develop a bond with their trainer but their bond seems a little stronger than the others. Is it a coincidence that they are both from Atlanta? Why was there one contestant that wasn’t a “team”? Was she planted on the show? They want us to believe they couldn’t find another “team” so they had to select Kim and Emily who had never met?

61. linda Says:
    April 23rd, 2012 at 3:42 pm

i hopethe show remains 2 hours.great trainers both and sure had a lot to put up with.i am hoping a deserving person who was voted off will win.what a group of wussiea this time.maybe next time the contestants will be deserving. hang in there trainers!!!!!!

62. Nelle Says:
    April 24th, 2012 at 1:14 pm

should have let all of them walk off and replace them with the last 5 voted off for the final few wks. Conda most likely orchestrated this. Hoping the next season has an inspiring group as have been in the past. Plus make it simple…no game playing–red line every week. Dont lose the most, you go home

Comments