The Biggest Loser Walk Off Begins Tonight

April 17, 2012 08:00 AM by Lisa Princ

Back in February, there was a protest behind the scenes of NBC‘s The Biggest Loser, where the contestants walked off the set when they learned the eliminated players would be returning (something the show normally does). Producers ¬†apparently were not going to tolerate the childish behavior and cut two of the contestants from the remainder of the season. Tonight, the walk off begins and the contestants will be confronted by the show’s lawyer! Read on for more…

The Biggest Loser fans have been anxiously awaiting to hear more on the walk off since the news broke back in February. Most of us were left hoping that Conda Britt was one of the contestants who were cut, but then we learned that Mark Cornelison was likely one of them after some information was leaked.

Now, more new information surfaced and has us wondering if Jeremy Britt is one of the cut contestants as well. In an unreleased video from NBC, Jeremy Britt meets with Alison Sweeney, and the show’s attorney. Jeremy feels that he does not want to be controlled by the producers, and he tells the attorney: “For me it’s just this is a matter of right and wrong, and in my heart, I feel like this is wrong.” Is anyone else sick to death of the Britt siblings? With any luck, the Mark information was false and these two morons will get the boot.

Does Jeremy Britt feel strongly enough to protest to the point of getting kicked off the show? He very well could have! The show’s attorney was quick to point out the obvious to Jeremy: they all signed a contract that clearly stated all of the eliminated contestants would be returning, but Jeremy does not seem fazed by the fact that he signed the contract. Apparently, all five remaining contestants met with Ali and the attorney, but who was given the boot is the question that is still lingering. All we can do is speculate on what we do know until tonight!

Tune in tonight to find out, or check back with us after the show – I’ll have a rundown off all the drama for you! What do you think of all this drama? Who do you think was cut from The Biggest Loser? Luckily, we will finally get to see the drama begin to play out next week. I love hearing from all of our Biggest Loser fans! Comment and share your thoughts with us below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great The Biggest Loser news, please feel free to check out entertainment!

Photo Courtesy of NBC

Topics: NBC Reality TV Shows, The Biggest Loser |

25 Responses to “The Biggest Loser Walk Off Begins Tonight”

1. Blossom Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 10:49 am

My husband and I love the show, not only is it inspiring, but fun to watch people’s transformation. Although we both agree that in this season all the contestants have a sense of entitlement and they are just pathetic. Given circumstances in past seasons where contestants have walked off the show for their own personal reasons and were not allowed to finish the competition, I strongly believe that all the contestants that walked off the show should have been automatically disqualified. What kind of message is the show sending to allow them back? If I were a past contestant that had been disqualified for walking out in past seasons, I’d be the first to file a lawsuite against the show.
    Just my opinion!!!

2. G. Newkirk Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 11:53 am

I think the Britt duo should be eliminated. Conda has been a problem from the git go. They all signed the contract and need to live by it.

3. leslie Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 12:32 pm

I HOPE it is Conda she is a _itch

4. jenna Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 2:22 pm

i really hope it wasn’t Mark he seems like the most kind person ever

5. Arana Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 2:55 pm

I hope Jeremy and Conda (aka. Anaconda) were CUT!!,!,! Worst players ever on The Biggest Loser! SNAKES

6. Talia Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 3:25 pm

I will be glad when this season is over. I hope the show does a better job picking people for next season. Such a good show that was ruined by the contestants this time.

7. kim Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 3:26 pm

As much as I would like to see Jeremy and Conda being booted off over this, I’m thinking that they, being the youngest contestants left on the ranch, were influenced by the others and then were brought back to their senses by the lawyer and Alison. In the clip that shows Jeremy talking to the lawyer and Alison, he sounded like he was just parroting what he had heard from the others. Then when the lawyer pointed out that it (the eliminated players returning) was expressly spelled out in the contract, he almost had a look of “oh…crap, I guess I should have read more carefully” on his face. My prediction is that Mark and Kim were the ring leaders of the whole fiasco. Or maybe Mark and Buddy… Kim has a good chance to win the prize. I’m wondering if she, a single mom, would be willing to risk that.
    Can’t wait to watch tonight!

8. mobileted Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 5:15 pm

Kick them all off and file lawsuit for their childest behavoir. This was the worst group of contestants ever on the biggest looser show. Walkoffs, quitters, poor selection of people this time around.

9. Candy Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 5:17 pm

This season contestants have been the worse. My spouse and I have watched every season every show but this year we have not and will be glad when it is over. Enough drama. What do the contestant owe the series for their loss ratings and expenses.

10. KBush Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 5:26 pm

I am glad to see the guys go because they took a spot that could have belonged to someone that needed it. They should have to pay back everything that was provided to them during the time at the camp

11. Debra Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 5:30 pm

Wow. Lived this show till now. Will never watch again after the intimidation of the players. Made me sick . The ones who stayed only agreed cause their chances were better. The worst show ever. Made me sick!!!!!!

12. gail kohlschmidt Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 5:31 pm

I have watched the biggest loser every season since it started. This group of losers has been the most divided and self centered of all. The five that are left are the worst of the group. I wouldn’t vote for any of them. Also Jillian and Bob conpeted with each other but they were always together in their motives for the contestants. It often appears that Bob and Dolvet are at odds with each other.

13. Teresa Guglielmi Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 5:37 pm

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME…. I WOULD FIRE ALL THESE SELFISH, SELF CENTERED PIGS. AFTER GOING THROUGH ALL THEY HAVE WITH THERE BATTLE, THEY HAVE NO MERCY OR COMPASSION FOR THE ELIMINATED PLAYERS WHO MAY BE AT HOME DOING WELL AS TO COME BACK AND COMPETE FOR THE END. LET THEM ALL GO HOME, AND I HOPE THAT AN ELIMINATED PLAYER WINS THE FINAL PRIZE. I WOULD GIVE THEM NOTHING, LET ALONE BE KIND TO THEM. THE STAFF AND PRODUCERS ARE FAR MORE GENEROUS THEN I WOULD EVER BE. THE ARE NOT THE BIGGEST LOOSERS.

14. teaquilarose Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 5:42 pm

I cannot believe the conceite of some people…..I would have told them all here’s the door…don’t let it hit you on the a– on your way out…I would expect this out of Conda and her cronies, but was shocked by some. They need to remember some of the folks they sent home was not because they weren’t working out, it was because they were singled out and ganged up on…

15. Jeanette Brake Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 6:31 pm

After this evening’s episode, I’m no longer a “fan” of the program. If those that walked off tonight are allowed to return for the finale, I will not watch another episode or season.

16. Kate Duffy Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 6:35 pm

I feel the ones that walked off should have to pay for their time at the ranch. They aren’t entitled to anything. They were given an opportunity to save their life and this is what they do because they don’t have what it takes to compete with others. I feel sorry for them and I bet their weight will come back on.

17. hardworking mom Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 7:08 pm

WoW – almost all of these comments line up with what my family was saying tonight! It will be interesting to see if the Biggest Loser takes any of this into account for next season. The only point I differ on is Kim – I’ve liked her and rooted for her through this season.

18. Lisa Atkinson Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 7:24 pm

I cant figure out why the yellow line wasnt used from the beginning??? It seems very unfair just picking out someone……with nothing being based on weight loss!!!! I was hoping Jeremy would win…I dont think he is mean at all like his sister. Sorry to see buddy go…..Well, guess its battle of the witches….. I would rather it was kim!!!

19. Karthy Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 7:45 pm

WOW!! I am trying to understand the reasoning that these people have, they think that it is not fair to let one of the elimanated people have a chance to come back because they have not worked as hard as they have?? I think that the people that have been at home have had to continue to work and live in the world that they couldnt lose weight in the first place and they have lost enough to get back on the show, now WHO has worked harder???

20. Cindy Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 8:56 pm

Mark and Buddy, are you kidding? What kind of message are you trying to send to the kids anyway!? Talk about breach of contract, you both signed a paper that clearly stated there would be the chance of former players to be brought back. I would certainly hope you both are barred from competing for any part of the prize on May 1 or from even appearing on the final program. Buddy, I was rooting for you to be the winner, now you have “blown” that chance right out of the water. I am sure you could have used the money for your family, the new baby and a child with other problems. Needless to say, this season has been a total disaster. Hope next season is better.

21. Ms. Mac Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 9:21 pm

What an unappreciative group of people. They have had some great experiences and all they can do is threaten to leave. Well, let them all go. I am sure some of the people who went home would love to take their places even if they’ve missed all of the “goodies”. I am really hoping that someone who was sent home wins. Have they ever watched the show before coming on the show? If so they would know that contestants come back nearly every season. This season has become so annoying. Where is Jill? Bob and Dolvett stop encouraging this bad behavior. I have not read one positive response on this group.

22. James George Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 10:00 pm

Unbelieveable!!! This is the stupidest season in the show’s history. I started watching this show because it was so inspiring to see the contestants go through the transformations and growth but this season’s theme should have been “the biggest crybabies/immature/manipulate my way through by backstabbing” What a joke. To see Conda and her brother Jeremy even get this far with the games they’ve played is sickening.I’m sure they never planned to walk off but wanted mark and buddy to go so they could have a chance at splitting the winnings, which has been their plan all along but the adults in this show were so weak they couldn’t deal with it. The producers should be ashamed of themselves.I hope Conda gets eliminated next week and the babies of the show will finally be gone. Grats to Kim for whining the car, I think I would have puked if Conda or her brother won it.

23. Karen Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 1:00 am

Conda has got to be the most evil, manipulative, sneaky, poisonous person I have ever seen. She and her sidekick brother together with their gang of bullying thugs did real job of destroying what used to be a wonderful, inspiring show. Seeing that smug smirk on her face and all that sickening fake whining and crying was disgusting! This spoiled brat group hissy fit where 2 pompous, arrogant contestants were duped into walking off the show just in time to practically guarantee a win for one of the evil Britts was ridiculous! Finally, watching Conda’s blatant fake drama at her brother’s elimination was just plain disgusting! The other contestants who joined in with all the intimidation and bullying should be ashamed of themselves and the producers should be ashamed of this horrible hateful season.

24. Nettie Lamb Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 5:58 am

I believe the ones that walked off should be sued for every penny that was spent on their behalf: cost of room, board, food, trainers, makeover, travel, etc. These people are nothing but pathetic human beings and should not have been allowed on the show. Conda and her brother are the top of pathetic human beings. This has been the worst season ever. I would give anything to have been in their place but not all of us are that lucky to have that chance and then they go and ruin theirs.

25. Redbird Says:
    April 22nd, 2012 at 12:20 pm

Did anyone else find it very suspicious that Kim lost 15 lbs in 1 wk, when she has little to lose, but a good change at a lot of $ and a new SUV to gain?
    Does the doctor ever chk if they used a diuretic or other substance to quickly lose wt?
    Certainly wrestlers would be very familiar with that to meet their weigh-in.

Comments