Meet Celebrity Apprentice’s Lisa Lampanelli

April 28, 2012 01:00 PM by Veronica Dudo

With just six celebrity contestants left on NBC’s reality TV competition, Celebrity Apprentice–who do you think The Donald will choose? Time will tell as the remaining celebrity contestants duke it out in the boardroom. Keep reading to learn more about one of this season’s most vocal players–Lisa Lampanelli!

The remaining business-savvy celebrity contestants are Aubrey O’Day, Arsenio Hall, Clay Aiken, Dayana Mendoza, Lisa Lampanelli and Teresa Giudice.

Known as the “Queen of Mean” Lampanelli believes she is a cross between Don Rickles, Archie Bunker and a vial of estrogen! She has been the recipient of numerous awards and is a regular on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and Howard Stern’s Sirius satellite radio shows.

In 2009, Lampanelli premiered her first ever one-hour HBO comedy special, “Long Live the Queen.” That same year, she released her autobiography, “Chocolate, Please: My Adventures in Food, Fat and Freaks.” Her writing credits also include penning the monthly Women column in Playboy magazine.

Lisa has taped several specials for VH1, MTV and CMT. She has also appeared on The Late Show with David Letterman, Lopez Tonight, Chelsea Lately and Jimmy Kimmel Live. Her career went into high gear in 2002 when she was the only female comedian invited to skewer Chevy Chase on the NY Friars Club Roast on Comedy Central.

This year, Lampanelli was cast as “Aunt Josie” in the feature film debut from Sopranos creator David Chase. She has made other film appearances with Owen Wilson and Larry the Cable Guy.

Celebrity Apprentice airs Sundays on NBC 9/8c.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Apprentice Links.

Photo Credit: NBC

Topics: Celebrity Apprentice, NBC Reality TV Shows |

41 Responses to “Meet Celebrity Apprentice’s Lisa Lampanelli”

1. Gayle Says:
    April 29th, 2012 at 7:24 pm

I can’t stand Lisa, Aubrey or Clay! I will never pay one penny to benefit either of them. Clay made a big mistake coming on “Celebrity Apprentice”. Shows his true colors!

2. james Says:
    April 29th, 2012 at 7:44 pm

What horrible slob this woman is…and worse, she really thinks she’s talented! I suppose on the rest home circuit, she’s quite a gas, but for the rest of us, ya know, who actually leave home every day, she’s just another big-mouth pig.

3. Theresa Cole Says:
    April 29th, 2012 at 7:45 pm

After Lisa Lampanelli’s behavior on Celebrity Apprentice I’m convinced she is jealous of Diana’s beauty. Diana is beautiful on the inside while Lisa is uglier on the inside than she is on the outside. What a pity, I hope Lisa gets fired. I’m disgusted by Lisa’s ugly behavior, if Donald does not fire Lisa I will not watch celebrity apprentice again.

4. Julia Says:
    April 29th, 2012 at 8:04 pm

Aubrey is defending Lisa. Lisa Has been bullying dyana the entire season. Aubrey’s charity is against bullying. Something is wrong with this picture. I guess Trump is ok with the name calling abuse that’s going on. I thought he was as classy as dyana. She always behaved classy and never went down to Lisa’s level.

5. peggy Says:
    April 29th, 2012 at 8:16 pm

I won’t read the article since I already know
    more than I care to, having watched Celebrity
    Apprentice from day one.

Can’t imagine a more vile, mean, evil person,
    and my how she likes to force those tears out
    at every opportunity. She’s not really a
    comedianne, so why anyone would pay to see her,
    I can’t imagine.

She’s got to go, with her very unprofessional,
    unbusinesslike manner and mouth.

6. Deborah Faurbo Says:
    April 29th, 2012 at 8:24 pm

Lisa Lampanelli is the most vile, disrespectful,
    crude person that has ever appeared of Celebrity Apprentice! i can’t believe Mr. Trump would ever want someone this vile to represent him in any of his business adventures.
    As far as her performasnces, I would not waste my time nor my money to see her perform EVER.

7. Anne Says:
    April 29th, 2012 at 10:54 pm

Lisa Lampanelli is the Most Horrid Human Being I have ever seen in my life. It is starting to Really Bother me the way she is kept when she is an insult to hunanity.

8. tknld Says:
    April 29th, 2012 at 11:33 pm

Lisa Lampanelli needs to be voted out. Her disrespectful attitude, her know it all attitude, her words that come out of her mouth, no class of carrying herself….are so awful! I can not fathom that she is still there. Asking Dayana to have a physical fight is very barbaric to hear from a celebrity like her… she should team up with Mike Tyson, if she wants to be a boxer. Mr Trump, I suggest you team up Lisa Lampanelli & Audrey Obryan. I’d like to see who gets fired between the two. I’m glad my kids dont watch the Apprentice with me…in fact I am starting to mute my TV now when Lisa speaks, she has irritating words that come out of her mouth. Sorry.

9. Elizabeth Says:
    April 30th, 2012 at 5:10 am

If this show gets down to Lisa and Aubrey, I’m no longer interested in watching. That would be SUCH a PREDICTABLE ending. Think out of the box Donald!

10. girlz gma Says:
    April 30th, 2012 at 6:29 am

just watched my last episode of celebrity apprentice. can’t believe lisa lampanelli is still on………………….

11. Grace Says:
    April 30th, 2012 at 6:51 am

Mr Trump, I watch the apprentice since day 1 of this season. And I can’t believe what I see and what I hear from Lisa. She is a bully. And that particular person she hate the most is Dayana. All the comments against Lisa are terribly right. It does not look good in your company when someone working with you has a horrible attitude.

12. cary farrar Says:
    April 30th, 2012 at 7:09 am

What an ugly fat arrogant no talented slob ! This show is ridiculous to begin with…I turn it on the last 10 minutes to see the end and all you hear is this mouthpiece…what a joke…good job Trump…glad you have another source of income

13. Donna Says:
    April 30th, 2012 at 7:58 am

Lisa has been rude mean and manipulative where Dayana has been concerned. Your not a big shot, I never even heard of you before celebrity
    apprentice so get over yourself!! Your true colors
    certainly came out in the show and Dayana was right about you. Your insulting , your unprofessional and down right horrible!! Don’t want to read your article, and I hope someday your treated the exact same way you have treated Dayana!!

14. Lisa Bitch Says:
    April 30th, 2012 at 9:04 am

Lisa is a white trash bitch and she has a mouth that won’t SHUT UP! You are one degrading female that should be fed to the heyna. You have no soul or respect to anyone. You should definitely apology to Dayanna the way you talk to her. No one should take that kind of talk. Dayanna has class and respect. Apparently, Trump wants a white trash low life beat up fat ass person to be his next Apprentice. Nice going Trump!

15. Hate Lisa Says:
    April 30th, 2012 at 9:10 am

Lisa YOU are a UGLY DEGRADING SELF-CENTERED WHITE TRASH FAT PIECE OF SH__ PERSON. No one like you at all. Why are you still around? Why don’t you loose so you can get off the show. Your have no beauty inside or outside of your fat body. You need to roll down a hill. You put out so much negative energy that Trump still keep your fat ass on the show. Trump you are weak and pathetic yourself for keeping Lisa and Aubrey. The 2 WORST people that you still have on your show. I HOPE THE WINNER IS ARSENIO HALL. GO Arsenio!!!

16. LisaWitch Says:
    April 30th, 2012 at 9:15 am

Lisa has NO CLASS! So is Aubrey! Now Clay too! What a bunch of LOSERS! Dayanna you are the BEST FEMALE on this show with class and respect. You did your best. You were AMAZING! You SHINE without being vindictive like these 2 females trash. They are scump bats. Aubrey is SO JEALOUS of Dayanna. I see why she was bullied in her life before. Too bad I never encounter both of them before. Otherwise, I would bullied both Lisa and Aubrey. What goes around comes around. Your time is near Lisa and Aubrey.

17. LisaWitch Says:
    April 30th, 2012 at 9:20 am

If I were Trump. Thank god I’m not. Wouldn’t want to be him. Glad I am who I am. But if I have a show like this and Lisa and Aubrey were on it. They would be the first two kick off the show so long ago. I would stand that kind of talk in my company. Aubrey is a back stab, jealous, kiss ass bullied bitch. Lisa is just not even human. She is a piece of shit. She is not even a female. What kind of object is she. The worst of all human kind. Get them out of her. YOU BOTH ARE FIRED. NOW GET OUT of my board room!

18. linda Says:
    April 30th, 2012 at 9:54 am

I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW VULGAR LISA IS. WHO IS SHE ANYWAY????? I WOULD NOT TAKE ONE DAY OF HER CRAP LET ALONE ALL THE DAYS DAYNNA HAD TO TAKE. SHE SHOULD NOT BE ON THE SHOW – SHE IS TOTALLY IGNORANT AND DISRESPECTFUL. DONT THINK I WILL WATCH NEXT SEASON

19. pete Says:
    April 30th, 2012 at 10:08 am

tough to choose who will win arsenio

20. jack Says:
    April 30th, 2012 at 10:56 am

This fat pig is a white version of a GHETTO pissed off bitch. What a F$^%ing PIG she is, with love of big D4^k only (black) because she is a angry black bitch inside. She sucks not funny just a twisted whore..P.S. F$%^& You..change your name to laquesha smith you disgraced pig. You insult all Italians with your name..Putana!!

21. Bruce Says:
    April 30th, 2012 at 11:14 am

Lisa is chastising a girl that could be her daughter. The age significance is extreme and should be recognized. If this was a student teacher relationship the teacher (Lisa) would be fired for bullying. It is kind of funny how the smartest person (Lisa) is always on the losing team. Same with Aubrey! Both need to learn about team. As soldiers they would have been killed by their own.

22. Anna Says:
    April 30th, 2012 at 11:35 am

Lisa reminds me of one the ugly girls in highschool who despised anyone who was pretty. I don’t think intense therapy could break the chains that bind this woman.

23. janine Says:
    April 30th, 2012 at 11:42 am

Lampenelli is low & evil. Clay, Aubrey & lisa are trash period. I am disgusted at the way she & clay behaved toward dayanna who is tough to put up with such abuse. Clay has no real talent acting like he is some superstar. When’s the last time he ever had a hit? Both were rude, mean nasty and ugly to Ms. Mendoza. Why did she bother to hug them on the way out when she was fired? I would have given them a look, tossed my hair & turned my back on both of those low-life losers.

24. Marilyn Says:
    April 30th, 2012 at 1:14 pm

Lisa said she is ”very successful woman who makes a lot of money” yeah you can ask a drug dealer or a prostitute if they are successful at what they do and do they make lot of money? and they could answer oh yes! So she makes her living telling filthy jokes, success is being a contributing productive member of society, but what intellect does she appeal to?
    it is so obvious she is envious of Dyanna’s beauty and class. Clay is a joke, he is no man he is also a liar, trump made a stupid decision, and why deosnt Trump’s son speak up and tell it like it is? Aubry is a ho in my opinion.

25. Dirk Johnson Says:
    April 30th, 2012 at 1:36 pm

Lisa is jealous that she will never be the woman that Dayana is. She is a very rude person that only knows how to communicate through nasty jabs and pitiful crying. Her psychiatrist must have made a ton of money off of her since she obviously has a very low self esteem and little self worth. Her and Audrey should hold hands and skip off into the sunset together. They are both obnoxious personalities and are truly cut from the same cloth and it sure isn’t a very expensive fabric.

26. Becky Says:
    April 30th, 2012 at 2:12 pm

Last night when Lisa started her out of control behavior, I was so hoping she was going home! It is unbelievable she is still on the show when she is so mean to Dayana..Dayana tries her hardest in her own way and I think she does well.
    Aubrey has a nice voice and has good ideas but she is very pushy and wants everybody to listen to her. I really hope it doesn’t come down to Aubrey and Lisa..
    I really like Teresa, Clay and Arsenio..they work hard but don’t bully the way Lisa does!
    I would not pay money to see her comedy??

27. Mary Says:
    April 30th, 2012 at 2:29 pm

I can’t believe some of the people Donald has kept on in previous seasons, let alone this one.
    What socially redeeming value was Amarosa? She was on twice.

Yes, Lisa is a vile big mouth and I don’t care for her, but Dayana hasn’t shown any talent other than her looks. She did diss Lisa in front of Trump Jr. How did she expect to help cowrite a jingle?

I personally can’t stand Aubrey. She just loves herself so much and takes every opportunity to tell anyone and everyone that she is the only one with talent. I didn’t know who she was before the show and I hope she slips up bad so she can get the boot.

28. Diana Says:
    April 30th, 2012 at 8:32 pm

It’s so sad to see how people are talking down to each other with fowl language, bullying ,degrading and putting others down. Is this how people are in the business world? If so I don’t want to be part of it

29. Lee L Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 6:59 am

Lisa showed her true colors on the last show and I am surprized that Clay back her up with her filthy mouth I thought Clay had more class? I know who had the most class on their team and that was Dayana, how she sat there and let Lisa run her mouth like she did made her look like the lady. Lisa you need to take a leaf out of her book. I am so proud of the way Dayana conducted herself she is a true lady.

30. Atina Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 12:04 pm

Lisa gives “Madcow” new meaning.

31. Rose Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 8:25 pm

I agree, Lisa is so trashy and low class. Why Trump would ever have such a vile pig like her on the show is beyond me. I’m sure no one in their right mind would ever want that slob to represent them. Everything that comes out of her mouth is poison. Aubrey is nothing more than a selfish , two faced, kiss ass. She is another piece of garbage. I agree that Clay should have never been on this show. I have really lost any respect I ever had for any of these people. Well, I’d never heard of Aubrey but it’s ironic that her charity is for anti-bullying when she is constantly talking crap about everyone behind their back and trying to take the credit for everything. I can’t stand any of these idiots.

32. jean calder Says:
    May 3rd, 2012 at 3:26 pm

Lisa’s a know-nothing.She had done all the work and she wasn’t supposed to and then the team lost every time. Lisa is rotten. When Dayana was on the other team Lisa lost and when Dayana was in charge they won. Lisa put her arm around her-I hate her. But I think I know why Trump won’t Fire Lisa because he knows that we’ll keep watching to see if he’s going to Fire Lisa.

33. jean calder Says:
    May 3rd, 2012 at 3:38 pm

I agree, with everybody about Lisa. I believe that Trump won’t Fire Lisa because he thinks that you won’t watch Celebrity Apprentice. Lisa lost all projects except when Dayana was Project Mgr.
    Lisa cried because she has nothing to go home to.When she said that I thought-But that’s YOUR fault, nobody else’s.

34. Tracy Auld Says:
    May 6th, 2012 at 5:09 pm

Another night of Lisa Lumpiyelli bragging and hating.

35. Tracy Auld Says:
    May 6th, 2012 at 5:25 pm

Trump is soOO predictible. Remember Joan Rivers and her so ugly daughter Melissa? aNNIE, THE POKAH PLAYAH,was nice also. I’m sure he wanted to trade on JOAN’S celebrity in his quest for the Presidency, and LISA LUMPIYELLI is our punishment for faliing to support him. Aren’t comics a nice bunch?

36. Carol Says:
    May 6th, 2012 at 8:29 pm

Thank goodness Lisa is now gone because she has been the lowest of the lowest Donald Trump has ever had on the show. Also I hope Aubry gets a good kick in the butt and gone too. If she doesn’t, then the show is fixed. She is the most vicious, aside from Lisa which is probably why they like each other so I hope Donald sees through her. This has been a great season but the winner will determine whether I ever watch it again.

37. Paige Turner Says:
    May 7th, 2012 at 11:15 am

You do know that all of this is staged tv and Mr. Trump is in on it? It absolutely is fixed. Mark Burnett, the producer of the show, is known for having no integrity and his shows appeal to the lowest common denominator.

There is no excuse, however, for Lisa Trampanelli’s abusive behavior toward Dayana. NO EXCUSE. You can treat someone with respect, and behave with dignity. In fact, if she’s as intelligent as she claims to be, she’d know that. I’d never heard of “LL” before this show, and I hope she slips back into obscurity. She’s not funny and I have a news flash for her, I’d bury her in a battle of wits, and in terms of creativity and talent, she’s not even in my league.

She referred to Dayana as the female Lou Ferrigno, and claimed that Dayana lacked intelligence (“dead from the neck up”). Since English is not Dayana’s first language, and American pop culture history is not Dayana’s strength, it was incumbent upon her team members to hold her hand as much as necessary to win the task, rather than backstabbing and gossiping like petty bullies. Even the way she demeaned Teresa was uncalled for.

Lisa calls herself “The Queen of Mean,” not exactly a moniker to wear with pride. I posit that her behavior makes her “The Queen of Demean” and my opinion of her is that she’s “The Queen of Mean-ingless.”

Regarding Aubrey. Another, um, who? Similarly never heard of her before this show. The girl is incredibly narcissistic and controlling.

Don’t even get me started on Clay… I hope Arsenio wins, only because he’s the lesser of all evils. How sad is that.

38. Paige Turner Says:
    May 7th, 2012 at 11:19 am

By the way, did you hear what Lisa said at the end of the episode? When she commented that she’d won $100k for her charity, she remarked – “Think how much that will be after I take my cut.” She didn’t say it with a smile on her face, or even with a laugh. She didn’t follow up the statement with an “I’m kidding.” Her “celebrity” status brings no value to society whatsoever.

39. Laura Says:
    May 20th, 2012 at 8:10 pm

I am so happy with the results. Arnsenio Hall is a class act. I think he was justified for calling out Aubrey the way he did. I have never heard anyone so insecure; everything was me and I.

Lisa should have gone long before anyone else. The show could have been called Celebrity BEEP with her mouth. No excuse for her and he certainly showed good judgment in not hiring her. She claimed to be smart yet almost every task she and Aubrey worked on lost! Huh?

40. TRINY Says:
    May 23rd, 2012 at 11:26 am

Lisa is clearly mentally ill. She a the prime example of a high school bully. The kind weak kids follow because they are afraid not to! I found watching her most disturbing and was surprised she was allowed to continue for so long. Then when she was fired it was done so in a way not to bring on her rage. Even the Donald was afraid of her. What an evil insane being…(sorry I can’t even say human in regards to her)..
    She is like a rabid pitbull.Hardly anything to be proud of!

41. Lala Says:
    July 29th, 2013 at 8:49 pm

UGLY GIRL SYNDROME!!!! LOL

It’s foolproof – take an overweight unattractive woman and she hates anyone who is attractive. Dyana was beautiful on the outside AND the inside, a true beauty. Shame Lisa couldn’t handle it, what a laugh.

The old chestnut that these siff women come up with about pretty women not having talents is also sad. They can’t even see how jealous they look. What a hoot.

Maybe she should call up her mum and ask her why the * she didn’t teach her a little manners and poise like Dyana possesses!!

Comments