Lisa Lampanelli Versus Dayana Mendoza: Whose Team Are You On?

May 01, 2012 06:54 AM by Megan Thompson

Lisa Lampanelli exploded at Dayana Mendoza on this week’s Celebrity Apprentice.  Lisa Lampanelli hasn’t been one to hide her feelings towards the beauty queen, but did she go too far this week?

The NBC hit show, Celebrity  Apprentice, has been full of drama this season.  Most of the drama has been among the women on the show.  Aubrey O’Day and Lisa Lampanelli haven’t been too kind to Dayana Mendoza on the show.  Have these women been too tough on the beauty queen or do you agree with them?

Dayana Mendoza was the project manager this week, and was out of her element writing a music jingle for a client.  Let’s remember English isn’t Dayana’s first language.  Clay Aikan and Lisa Lampanelli felt they did most of the work on the task and they wanted all the credit.  Lisa wasn’t laughing when Trump’s son came in to check on the team’s progress.  The comedian lost it when she felt Dayana didn’t give her props for all the work she had done. Lisa definitely lost her cool, but was it justified?

Take a look at this clip:

In the end, Lisa Lampanelli got her wish and Dayana Mendoza was fired by Trump this week.  Was Lisa just jealous of this beauty queen?  Let us know whose team are you on – Lampanelli or Mendoza.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Apprentice Links.

Photo Credit and Video Credit: NBC

Topics: Celebrity Apprentice, NBC Reality TV Shows |

58 Responses to “Lisa Lampanelli Versus Dayana Mendoza: Whose Team Are You On?”

1. Rhonda Landry Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 7:43 am

I think Lisa is a HORRIBLE person. She is obviously very talented and creative but is one of the most disrespectful people I’ve ever seen. No matter how funny she is, I would never attend her shows or support her in any way. You can disagree with people without being as disrespectful, rude, crude and down right mean the way Lisa does. Dayana on the other hand handles herself with nothing but class.

2. Jackie Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 7:52 am

What else can you expect from Lampanelli? All the girl said was “She was loud” and she went off in a rant to just PROVE what Mendoza said! And to cry like a little baby? Put on your big girl panties. She makes her living as The Queen of Mean and insulting everyone. This is her constant shtick and it comes from low self esteem – since she was facing a younger, thinner, prettier girl who has her whole life in front of her, of course she was threatened. Mendoza was going down either way. Lampanelli is a loud crank who is washed up.

3. maddie2233 Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 7:52 am

Lisa is a jerk. She has been awful to Dayana through out the entire show. This particular show Dayana should not have been project leader and was somewhat useless. That being said, previous weeks she was shouted at “shut up” repeatedly by Lisa, disrespected, abused, ignored and not given the opportunity to prove that she COULD do anything. My vote is for Dayana. Even through all that abuse she remained a very classy lady.

4. Eric Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 8:18 am

Oh please..Lisa Lampanelli, she is as Trashy as it gets. So not sure why everyone is surprised, have you seen her comedy act.

5. Richard from So Cal Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 8:29 am

Is this even a question? Dayana’s team of course. No doubt I lost all respect for Lisa as a person after watching the real her come out on this show. And if it’s even possible, Dayana seems even more beautiful because of her quiet strength and grace.

6. outsider Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 8:31 am

Have you ever noticed that those that are less than pretty always pick on the attractive woman. Have you also ever noticed that those without any brain scream,rant and curse. Lindas charity should run and hide fgrom her. She is a disgrace and doesnt have any class at al

7. Bonez Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 8:35 am

I definitely feel Lisa is jealous of her beauty. Lisa is extremely arrogant and unprofessional. Her explosiveness leads me to believe she may have a disorder or chemical imbalance. Either way her jealouness of Dayana’s beauty has been an issue for her since the beginning of the show and has shown throughout. Especially when she would trash her for wanting to be in the limelight all the time mean while the whole time it was her wanting to be in the limelight. Jeaslousy is a B**** and so is Lisa Lampanelli

8. Lorna Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 8:37 am

Lisa is a pig. She’s a brash, hate spewing narcissist with no class. Of course she’s jealous. And who’s the stupid one? Dayana speaks 3 languages and didn’t even speak English a few years ago. Of course she isn’t familiar with American culture. Just because she doesn’t know what a “jingle” means doesn’t mean she’s stupid. Lisa is a bigot and a cultural ignoramus. In my book, that’s stupidity. Team Dayana!!

9. Rose Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 8:37 am

Lisa Lampanelli is a sorry excuse for a woman. She is foul, no, vile, and I lost all respect for Donald Trump as he obviously endorses crude, foul, vile, disgusting behavior. I won’t be watching Celebrity Apprentice anymore. And Clay is just as vile, yuk!

10. sudokn Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 8:38 am

Lisa is a bitch. Dayana is a little in lite in the brain but she does not deserve Lisa’s abuse.
    Lisa is jealous of Dayana for her beauty and Trump just could not praise her enough. Lisa is not beautiful!

11. Barbara Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 8:41 am

Lisa Lamanelli is the trashiest individual I have ever had to watch an a show such as Celebrity Apprentice. Her treatment of Danaya Mendoza was underhanded and improper. In the real world, Lisa would have been fired for creating a hostile work enviornment. In my opinion, Lisa is nothing more than jealous of Dayana’s beauty and class. I happen to believer Dayana is very smart. Being a beautiful model does not make her brainless.

Lisa’s language is disgusting. She has no class or upbringing. She talks like she was raised on the fishing docks (as my parents used to say). However, Danaya behaved with “class”. She also was a “lady” at all times.

The other big disappointment for me was Clay Aiken. When he was on American Idol, I loved to hear him sing. I just knew he would make it very big. Obviously, he has been successful (not huge) in his career. However, when he teamed up with the classless Lisa, he lost me. I will not ever listen to his music again. He lost his dignity when he teamed up with Lisa.

So this is one woman who will always side with Danaya. You go girl. I admire you a great deal!

12. Sonya Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 8:59 am

Lampanelli is a evil horrible soul…who the hell would pay that thing one penny to hear her talk…she is no asset to any successful future she is an example of what the crap would has become and honestly do you think Trump would really hire someone like her.

13. Nitra Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 9:00 am

Lisa is a pathetic woman who gives herself waaaaaay to much credit! I would hate to work with her, would never spend a dime to see her. I can’t believe Donald Trump doesn’t see through her, it makes me think his judgement is OFF. What professional would work with someone so narcissistic, abusive and RUDE…What’s even more pathetic are all the other contestants who weakly stand by and watch her do it. NO spine amongst the lot of them. One day she’s gonna meet a bigger bully than herself and they are going to tell her what gutter, uneducated trash she acts like. On stage is one thing but she’s a horrible vile JEALOUS woman.

14. brad Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 9:36 am

I am done watching the rest of this season because the blob is still on this show. She has no common sense, and says whatever she wants, but can not take anything said to her! She is a sad person. The funniest thing I saw was when Dayana was acting like the blob, crying.
    Go Hulk.

15. Vincent Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 9:36 am

This episode wasn’t the first time Lisa has gone too far. Lisa has repeatedly be littled Dayana trying to play it off as if she was on stage doing one of her acts. In truth she showed how ugly of a person she really is. I didn’t really even know who she was, but she acts likes she such a huge star. Lisa is no star in my eyes she more of a female dog

16. Recie Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 9:46 am

I think Lisa was out of line with her loud talk and offensive language. Lisa wants to be treated like a lady but she doesn’t present herself as a lady. I just wanna go on Celebrity Apprentice and set Lisa straight myself. Clay used to be one of my favorites but that changed, he seems to be a follower. I know Clay was picked on for being Gay when he was a child and probably even as an adult, what I don’t understand is why would he team up with Lisa to pick on someone else because they are different (and not by choice)? Just because they had to inform her of different genres of music because she is from a different country is not an excuse to throw someone under the bus in the board room. Lisa or Clay should’ve been fired because the 60′s theme was their idea and they kept pitching it strong. Lisa is just old and menopausal and clay is just swollen and played out, not to mention again a follower. Don’t let me get on Aubrey….she is the devil with her red hair. The only people left know with good character is Arsenio and Theresa, I hope one of them win the title and for their charity.

17. Ginger Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 10:00 am

Lisa was either jealous or crazy in love with Dayana. I never could tell which.

18. Jake Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 10:10 am

This show like so many is a drain of brain power. The people on it are pathetic examples. Who would even watch this garbage.

19. kangaroo Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 10:10 am

Yes Lapanelli went way to far. She is a rude loud mouth and needs to be fired!

20. marimay Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 10:17 am

Lisa Lampanelli is vile and disgusting. She bullies and degrades, who would want her to represent them in any way. Team Dayana

21. Dean Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 10:29 am

I never saw such an angry petty jealous person as this woman. She is so pathetic and hateful no wonder she is miserable.

22. Tony Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 10:35 am

Lisa is rude, nasty, disrespectful and trash!! She has no respect for anybody and is a curse to human kind.

23. Lisa Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 10:36 am

I am all for Dayana. I have no respect for someone who shows no respect for others. I don’t care how much she cries (btw – never saw any tears) she is not a caring person. To say that someone is dead from the neck up, whether true or not, is so horrible. Especially when Dayana did nothing to deserve that. Lisa has shown no class or compassion at all. I hope she loses.

24. Dom Carpentieri Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 10:51 am

I used to like Lisa L. but after the way her and the narcissit, Aubrey O’Day acts, I will never see one of her shows again. I agree with her statements but the way she says it is uncalled for. There is more to it cause nobody gets that angry over someones incompetence. I loved when Trump called out Miss, I can do everything and nobody is like me, O’Day when he said your famous for being on the cover of Playboy. He really called her a 2 bit h**ker. She would never say anything to him cause she has been trying to get in the Trumpo family the whole show. Trump to smart for her thats for sure. Not impressed by her, no some Columbia grds who caould put Miss O’day to shame. Lisa L. you just lost a fan

25. Dom Carpentieri Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 10:59 am

I will never go to another Lisa L concert again. First of all, the one I went to was a big disappointment but after Celebrity A. I will never go again. She is right in what she is saying but to treat people clearly not as intelligent as her, makes her dumber than the people she is putting down. Sorry L.L. you are losing a lot of fans and I think you will be the big loser when the show is over. As far as the narcissit, Aubrey O’Day she needs someone to tell her that she aint all that. When you think no one is as good as you are, you become a dummy. I know some Columbia grads who would put her knowledge to shame. Trump said it right that your famous for being on the cover of Palyboy…nothing else. so come off your high horse and act mature.

26. Ida Bridgewater Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 11:00 am

Lisa is an old jealous bitch! She couldn’t stand how beautiful this chick is! You need to get with the program the new breed of female comics look like Chelsea and Whitney! And did Aubrey (plasticface) O’Day try to out Arsenio, dirty B!

27. donnydz Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 11:01 am

lisa lampanelli is a fat skank blowhard. dayana is just a kid who barely knoews our language. dayana has more class i her pinkie than lisa lampanelli has in her entire body. to watch that diot trump and his spoiled rotten kids attack dayana was one of the more pathetic spectacles ive seen on reality t.v. in every task dayana was lauded and complimented by the representatives from the different companys. when her ideas were nixed by such rocket scientists as clay aiken and lisa it ended up costing the team.how 2 people could constantly lose compeitions [i mean lisa and aubrey] and than run their mouths off is beyond me.

28. Tiffany Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 11:14 am

Team Mendoza. Team class. Although I am sure that editing has played a factor in their innocence and/or guilt, it is evident that Dayana Mendoza has handled the tasks and attacks professionally. She was personally attacked for weeks, but never lost her cool minus a few shed tears. Lampanelli, perhaps, is the typical bully who picks on someone else based on her own insecurities. Regardless of whether or not Lampanelli is jealous of Dayana’s looks, she has handled the tasks unprofessionally to a point where it is completely unacceptable. She has not been able to keep business, business and therefore, has not been professional.

As a person who would love to be a size 6, or 8, heck 10 would nice, I can honestly say that I would never embarrass myself by acting the way Lampanelli has. It is a shame that instead of portraying a confident woman in her own body and mind, she has now drawn light on the stereotype that every over-weight woman is bitter, angry, unhappy with herself, and wishes she looked like a model, or in this cause, Dayana.

I hope the young women who watch this show are left wanting to emulate Dayana’s class, treating people with kindness and grace, even those people who are unkind in return.

29. Marilyn Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 11:15 am

Lisa is a ticking time-bomb! Regardless of whether she thought Dayana was annoying or not, her endless foul-mouthed tirades were out of line. No professional organization in this country would tolerate Lisa’s behavior. She would have been fired after her first melt down.

Lisa needs professional help for her anger management and insecurity issues. I hope that she watches the episodes and realizes that although I’m not holding my breath on that one!

30. Rainy Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 11:32 am

the only reason donald put Dayana on the show was for her looks…she’s an air head.

31. Barbara Miller-Stacey Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 12:15 pm

Lisa Lampenilli is nothing more than a “potty mouthed bully”! And has shown her true colors more than once on Celebrity Apprentice. This is a reality show with ‘celebrity contestants’ playing for their charity afterall. As professionals the majority of the players this season have been disappointing. Dayana Mendoza kept her composure and left with dignity. I think Trump should have fired Lampenilli and O’Day for undermining many of the other players, and being less than professional. I’m sure when the ‘dailies’ are reviewed the Trumps are disgusted as well!

32. lb Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 12:29 pm

Dayana is pretty but she is passive-aggressive and she throws fuel on the fire and pushes Lisa’s buttons then sits back to watch the chaos which results. She’s a sneaky little devil. On the other hand, Lisa is loud, rude and inappropriate. She can be very unprofessional but she has always delivered on the shows that I have seen. She is honest about how she feels, which isn’t always good but she does the job so I can’t take issue with that. There is a language barrier with Dayana and she hasn’t added much to her projects, she should have been fired long ago. I do believe that in many ways her beauty made her a target of the other women but she also couldn’t expect her beauty to help her win. At the end of the day, you have to be a strong player.

33. Joan Crews Herms Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 1:30 pm

Let Lisa try to compete in Venezuela’s language
    with a jealous woman, who has no class, manners
    and her tears are fake as frog hair! Her potty
    mouth reflects her real well. See how she does!

34. Lilia Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 3:06 pm

Of course, Lisa was jealous of Dayana. She is just mean, clear to the bone.

35. larry french Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 6:55 pm

That lisa creature is a real fowl mouth Pig I
    hope Trump fire’s her Large butt, and then get
    rid of that poor “girl”who has to do everything audrey
    Larryone

36. stewie Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 8:25 pm

Lisa has a bad temper but she’s passionate about what she does. Up until this past Sunday I didn’t agree with her bullying of others but Dayana was out of line accusing Lisa of being “loud” in front of Donald Jr. And she even brought out the worst in Clay who has been VERY entertaining to watch this season. Dayana should never have been picked for project manager, she was clearly out of her comfort zone. Clay and Lisa each did about 49% of the work while Miss Universe did about 2%. Besides as many times as she’d been to the board room, it was past her time to go.

37. Sharyn Tanner Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 8:44 pm

I am totally on Lisa Lampelli’s team. Dayana relied to much on her looks and title.

38. Bubblegum Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 10:52 pm

Lisa is a trashy pig.

39. Tony Says:
    May 2nd, 2012 at 5:26 am

As a Latin man, I am proud of Dayana Mendoza, she behaved like a true Latin lady, kept her composure and did not let Lisa get to her.

I am glad that her exposure to American society has not made her an insecure bully and has managed to keep her TRUE Latin essence.

40. K Youngs Says:
    May 2nd, 2012 at 7:20 am

Lisa Lampanelli is an ignoramus. Somebody shut her up.

41. JerrySD Says:
    May 2nd, 2012 at 12:02 pm

Lisa is a trashy hag…and very successful at it.

Congratulations.

42. Annie F Says:
    May 2nd, 2012 at 12:58 pm

Lisa was out of line and vulgar. BUT, she gets paid for that in her career.
    Passive aggressive is a good term for Dayana. Whiner and babyish also applies. She causes trouble by seeming to be sweet and unappreciated but she never really seemed to have much to contribute. Duran Duran??????Music colors????No wonder her teammates were going crazy working around her. Arsenio was called wimpy for letting the redhead run over everyone but at least the redhead produced something. Dayana could not have produced a final product without her teammates doing most of the work.

43. Bella Says:
    May 2nd, 2012 at 2:44 pm

Lisa, Aubrey and Clay are disgusting characters on this show. As a manager, I would have fired all three of them long ago. Team work wins more success than any diva will. Those three divas are so horrible to watch that I may never watch this show again. Bad behavior should never be rewarded.

Dayana was professional and a true lady at all times.

44. Igor Fartstein Says:
    May 3rd, 2012 at 6:03 am

I hope Mr. Trump picks Lisa.

45. Truth Says:
    May 3rd, 2012 at 11:14 pm

I think Dayana is the strongest of all. And a class act.
    Lisa is the heaviest and trash act.
    Clay is a follower and doesn’t know much about music. I don’t see his music in the charts.
    Aubrey…just do Playboy. That’s the oly thing you are good at.

46. Richard Nygaard Says:
    May 4th, 2012 at 12:40 am

People don’t realize how hard it can be for people who speak ESL. Being married to someone who speaks ESL but speak great English there are still many many times where my wife doesn’t always say exactly what she means and if people don’t try to clarify things can be misunderstood very easily.

For instance when Dayana was suggesting for Clay to stand in a different place when he was singing the way she worded it was a direct statement telling him to move, however she was actually only making a suggestion that maybe it might work to move. Basically just an idea, however clay took it as an order or demand hence the fight ensued. This has happened all season. It can be hard.

But her team has constantly refused to even consider any of her ideas and then just say she doesn’t contribute. She had no chance except to try and be task manager, and hope for the win.

If Lisa and Aubery were the creative geniuses they claimed to be they wouldn’t have lost, what 4 out of the first 7?

47. Lynda Says:
    May 4th, 2012 at 8:52 am

Team Dayana. I sincerely hope LL will watch this and ask the Wizard for a heart.

48. Anoymous Says:
    May 4th, 2012 at 11:00 pm

What a NASTY woman Lisa Lampanelli is. In the words of Mr. Trump and his daughter, Dayana Mendoza was a “quality person.” Obviously, so obvious, Lampanelli was jealous of Mendoza.

49. Tony Lin Says:
    May 5th, 2012 at 8:19 am

Fuck this show now. Full on trash. Dayana was the only women left and now she is gone. The rest of these animals are not human.

50. Lisa Mendoza Says:
    May 6th, 2012 at 4:42 am

Yes, I would like to see Lisa Lampanelli in a version of celebrity apprentice in spanish and see how she would propose her ideas.. Stupid woman!!
    Dayana all the way.. Beautiful, Inteligent and classy.. I am done with Celebrity A.. There is not even one that I like anymore.
    Even Clay aitken Showed his dark side on that episode. When Dayana said she thought he should be fired instead of Penn, he decided she was his enemy.
    He and Lisa set her up to get her fired. It was just bad for Dayana to remain with those two queens. The accepted her gladly as a project Manager but then created a situation where Dayana did not know what to do. At the end they did what they want and they lost. No one discussed the reasons for they losing the task. Lisa has not propose a single good idea. She is good at imposing her ideas.. but her ideas are all bad ideas.. Again.. I team for Dayana of course

51. TLaron Says:
    May 6th, 2012 at 9:52 am

Called N—– by Lisa Lampanelli Fans on Facebook

The point of this video is not to demonize anyone but to show people the type of audience that such hatred attracts and to encourage celebrities to take responsibility for their actions. Please Share if the disrespectful comments in this video have offended and hurt you as much as they have me. Thanks again everyone.

52. karen Says:
    May 6th, 2012 at 10:00 am

I will never watch a Lisa Lampanelli special again. She is a pathetic human being. I have
    so much respect for Dayna and how she handled
    herself. She is a classy lady and thats worth
    alot more than winning Celebrity Apprentice.

53. ignatz Says:
    May 6th, 2012 at 6:06 pm

Lisa is a jealous, insecure cow.

54. Jordan C Says:
    May 6th, 2012 at 9:46 pm

Lisa has been nothing short of a pig, she thinks that having made a career out of “shock 4 letter word comedy” she actually thinks she’s funny, writing actual jokes would be real comedy not getting bleeped 90% of your set. She was dead jealous of Dayana and cried like whining baby whenever it was convenient. She lost 90% of tasks she was “creative” in, she’s a bully, insecure, HACK comedian, I never realized she was such a pig until this show. NO company worth anything would hire such an unprofessional pig. I’ve never used that term to describe ANYONE but she’s such a pig!! Zero class, not even close to being creative, loser of most tasks, I hope she reads this, and hope she invests in a mirror or stop appearing on TV. Must have sucked to be seen on TV next Dayna ha Lisa?? Seriously PIG!!!

55. David Says:
    May 6th, 2012 at 9:49 pm

Thank God Lisa got fired tonight. Most here agree she’s a pig barely worthy of human status. Actually I like pigs, so really, she’s not a pig. Just something foul and disgusting. Anyway, here’s hoping she won’t be showing up on television soon. (Yeah, right!) Mo matter, I contol the remote, so she won’t be in MINE. I do feel sorry for all those people who have spent money on tickets for her shows. Some coming up in Napa and other places. Hey! Try to get your money back! (Not gonna happen though.) Well, I guess they get what they deserve. Some people enjoy abuse & those who abuse others. Not me. I’m done with Lisa and her ilk.

56. Kathy Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 9:02 am

Lisa ROCKS!

57. everyoneisanidiot Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 8:29 am

Oh PLEASE. Dayana is very beautiful, but she is vapid, uninteresting, non-creative, and unintelligent. Lisa’s behaviour is in no way justified, and she has insecurities but I understand the core of her criticism of Dayana. She’s annoyed that many people get by on just their looks, without having any substance (sorry Lisa, that’s just life).

Do you think Dayana would have made it anywhere near as long as she did, had she not been Miss Universe (an organization that Mr. Trump owns)?
    For everyone saying she was “calm, cool and collected”… Mr. Trump catered to her, and gave her special treatment. He never gave her hard questions. Everything she said was so obviously rehearsed.
    She was incredibly passive aggressive. She would antagonize people and then sit back with an ugly smirk on her face, or pout when she didn’t get her way.

58. josuellen Says:
    December 24th, 2012 at 1:43 am

Come on!There is no reason ppl should treat any person like lisa did. They r there for charity.Such beautiful thing! How come some ppl could act that ugly when doing something for such beautiful thing.

Comments