May 01, 2012 06:01 PM by Lisa Princ

Last week on NBC‘s The Biggest Loser, we watched as Jeremy Britt won a spot back into the finale, and tonight it was time to find out who would take home the $250k prize and the title of The Biggest Loser. But the real question tonight is whether or not anyone even cares who takes the win for this ridiculous season. We’ve got the highlights just in case you are one of the few who wants to know who won! More after the jump…

The Biggest Loser’s season of “No Excuses” came to an end tonight as we watched the finale, and luckily for us, it was condensed to an hour from its normal 2 hours – not sure any of us could handle 2 hours of these people! They jumped right into the at home contestants with Chism, Cassandra, Nancy, and Ben. Cassandra wound up losing the most weight of the group, giving her the lead, but she looked ridiculous. Yes, our former blogger was now a bleached blonde with a good ole Dancing With The Stars spray tan and while it may have worked for Hannah, it was not working for her.

Adrian hit the scale next, and he looked like he lost nothing since we last saw him – oh wait, that was just last week! He actually lost 108 pounds, but it was not enough to take the lead from Cassandra. Emily, who was so tan that she looked orange, took the lead from Cassandra, but she didn’t look like she lost as much as she did, which was 102 pounds total. Then we saw lazy Gail hit the scale, and though she lost 87 pounds, she still needs to lose another 100 pounds. Honestly, the season of no excuses has left us with a bunch of overweight buffoons at the finale – what a complete joke.

Roy could not beat Emily out, but he looked completely different – he was even beardless! Lauren and Chris both hopped on the scale, but neither could beat Emily, although they both looked great. Last but not least was Mike, could he beat Emily? He needed to lose more than 138 pounds, and we knew that he lost 114 on last week’s episode. Mike took the scale and showed us all that it could be done at home. Mike lost a whopping 160 pounds while home, giving him the $100k at home prize – he looked amazing!

When the final three entered, we could tell off right off the bat that the wicked witch, Anaconda was not going to win (thankfully). When she hit the scale, Conda was down to 179 pounds, for a loss of 115 pounds. Jeremy was up next, and he looked great! Jeremy was down to 190 pounds, losing a whopping 199 pounds! Kim was up last, and she needed to lose more than 128 pounds to beat Jeremy. When Kim hopped on the scale, she only lost 118 pounds, making Jeremy Britt the season 13 winner of The Biggest Loser!

Thank goodness this season is over! What did you think of the finale? Comment and share your thoughts below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great The Biggest Loser news, please feel free to check out entertainment!

Photo Courtesy of NBC

Topics: NBC Reality TV Shows, The Biggest Loser |

26 Responses to “The Biggest Loser Finale Recap: The Worst Season In The Show’s History Is Finally Over”

1. Kalepe Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 6:27 pm

So sorry that Jeremy won. I can’t stand either one of those sniveling, whining siblings. Disgusting.

2. Zee Chen Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 6:49 pm

I am in California and I am so glad you printed this. I stopped watching the show 7 weeks ago, and just read updates online. That is how much I despised Biggest Loser Season 13. The worst season , with the worst cast in the history of the show.
    Very ironic that the crybaby, Jeremy, who had a tantrum that no one should be able to come back, was booted off and got a 2nd chance, and saw no problem with taking it , and he won. YUCK. I hate him and his horrible sister. I am glad Mike won the at home. Only nice thing that happened. It is going to take a lot to make us all forget this disaster of a season BL. I stopped like the trainers and Allison and am am furious at the producers and you know what? I don’t trust this show anymore. They broke my good faith and trust in them. I like your headline though. It seemed like no one wanted to actually address how freaking bad this show was this year. Also they all looked fat to me still. Lumps and bumps everywhere.

3. Sp Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 6:53 pm

Congratulations Mike! Could not care less who won the grand prize.

4. Bethany Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 6:57 pm

Thank goodness for your recaps. I’m curious enough to want to know how it ends, but stopped watching a few episodes back. Worst. Season. Ever. Hope the ratings for the finale completely tanked so CBS can fully realize how painful and insulting this entire season was to the viewers. Kudos to you for actually sitting through the whole thing!

5. Dragon Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 8:18 pm

I watched the first couple of minutes of the finale and wondered why it seemed so rushed and then noticed it was only an hour when I thought previous finales were 2. Thankfully it was only an hour, NBC would have lost A TON of ratings.
    I stopped watching about 3 weeks in. There was just something missing and it wasn’t just because Jillian wasn’t there, there was too much drama between the contestants. Too much of this “playing the game” if you ask me. In previous seasons there had only been a couple of people (Melissa, season 9) who played the game and it was tolerable, but I don’t know unfortunately I gave up on BL.

6. Linda Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 8:21 pm

IT’s a popularity contest, Konda or whatever her name is – still fat with a mouth to match. Most of them are still FAT.

7. completely honest Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 8:31 pm

I used to love this show until Jillian left, now it sucks. Yes Dolvett is cute but the show still sucks. This season was the worst, all the contestants male and female were whiney. Especially the young one conda. I was hoping she wouldve fell and broke her nose or something just to pay off for me wasting my time and watching. I stopped watching in the middle of the season. These contestants were too corny and I couldnt take it anymore.

8. joe c Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 10:01 pm

I am sooooo agreeing with everything you said. This is by far the worst season EVER!!!! And I really do not care for any of these contestants. You are so dead on when you said this is the season of no excuse. WHAT A JOKE!!!! I hope NBC will read your comments or mine. The produser should be fire after this season. What a joke. I feel like I wasted my time watching this season. Ugh. May be they won’t have any more biggest loser show after this.

9. Bglwatcher Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 10:01 pm

I really think kim should have won, any more weight loss on her and she would have looked anorexic, just wasn’t fair.

10. Tracy Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 10:25 pm

I really wished Kim won- did not like Jeremy’s attitude, very immature- rubbed as all wrong.

At least Conda didn’t win- that girl is nasty. When did women start thinking that being a douche was an attribute?

Good job Mike!!
    Good job Jeremy!- but be more humble and grow up!

11. Dee Says:
    May 2nd, 2012 at 3:11 am

The Biggest Loser is creating monsters who love to show drama and how to bully and manipulate others to get what they want and win the game for the money and not for their Health! Kids all over the world will stay obese and unhealthy because the game of money is more important that was shown on TBL this year”. I am so glad TBL is over with! The manipulation and bullying behavior of few of the contestants was outrageous and I hope NBC seen what the fans have seen. I have never watched a season with contestants that acted with so much hate for each other. The selfish acts of one contestant stating that her brother deserves to win more than the other contestant… How I feel that this game was set up for Jeremy to win. How they took the marathon race out for other contestants to be the one that would get in the finale. How Jeremy wouldn’t be able to run 26 1/2 miles. How TBL changed up and made a different type contest so Jeremy could win easily. The fans saw right through the whole thing. How these contestants wrote and produce the script for TBL. The reason for this show when it first began was to push contestants to lose weight and get healthy. What change? Now it’s more about the wealth instead of the health! Daphne Dortch had the right idea! Instead of getting rid of the Obesity problem in the United States this season, they disgraced it with drama and bullying. I am so ashamed of the Biggest Loser tactics this year! It was a slap in the face and discouragement to all those who are trying to lose weight to get healthy. Did I say I was glad this season is over with?

12. carol Says:
    May 2nd, 2012 at 4:39 am

LOL. Couldn’t agree more. I guess we should be glad that the wicked witch, Anaconda, didn’t win…but she’ll most likely con her dim brother into giving her his winnings ;)
    Worst season in history..
    One question: did anyone notice that Kim was not present at the end congratulating Jeremy?? Maybe I missed her because she’s sooooo skinny now! I guess that attitude of ‘I’m going to win this…I’ve got this…I am such a threat!!’ didn’t do much for her at the end..

13. Angie Says:
    May 2nd, 2012 at 6:37 am

Biggest waste of time and worst season ever. Terrible final 3 and most of the contestants were lousy.

14. Chilly Will Says:
    May 2nd, 2012 at 9:35 am

@ Carol – yes, I was wondering where Kim went. It was weird because while she was standing on the scale, she looked like she knew she wasn’t gonna win the grand prize. I wonder if she was super confident that she would win it all. The last few weeks made it seem like the title was hers. After her weight was announced, she looked like she was about to lose it, and she was gone..I dvr’ed it and played it back a few times trying to find her…she was probably p’ed off and left. Not surprising considering the contestants this season. I didn’t want any of them to win!

15. Amanda Says:
    May 2nd, 2012 at 9:55 am

Jillian would have cut out Conda’s attitude in the first episode.

Can’t wait to forget this season existed.

16. Roxanne Says:
    May 2nd, 2012 at 11:59 am

LOVED that the Finale was only 1 hour! Hated Conda, hated the losers that left the show. WHY would you take yourself out of the running for the prize when you worked so hard to get that far?? Losers – and not in a good way! I still like the show and how it is changing the lives of so many, just hate the drama!

17. matt Says:
    May 2nd, 2012 at 1:39 pm

I agree about the drama, and had a hard time sticking it out this season, but let’s not forget that Conda and Jeremy are very young, and were obviously very unhappy people to have put on all that weight to begin with. I think I’m a pretty decent guy at age 40, but I definitely had some jerk moments in my early 20′s. Who hasn’t? They had a lot of growing up to do, and were doing the hardest part of it with cameras in their faces 24/7. I’m not excusing them, just leaving room for the possibility that they are still improving. Let those among you who were flawless, well-adjusted saints in your 20′s cast the next stone.

18. Nellie Says:
    May 2nd, 2012 at 3:25 pm

The next season is already filmed so we may get the same thing next season. Allison did a good job trying to act like she could tolerate this bunch of slobs…yes…they are still fat…many of them. Jeremy and Fonda ruined the show. I fault the producers and to some extent the trai era for letting the bullying occur. I think next season will get bad ratings bc fewer people will watch after this mess.

19. rebecca Says:
    May 2nd, 2012 at 4:15 pm

Like a broken record, I too, absolutely hated this season. This group of people has to be the absolute worst collection of “human beings” that biggest loser has ever put together.

Conda and Jeremy were master manipulators this season, I was appalled how easily influenced the people in their camp were, when their bad behavior was so blatant in your face. I doubt there will be a more ugly villain than what Conda is.

Yet another show of selfishness last night, was when Kim weighed in. Everyone that weighed in before, was given the respect to share a few words on the scale. The moment her number came up, Jeremy immediately starting screaming like the monkey he is, completely stealing Kim’s moment after her weigh in (which everyone else had and she so clearly deserved to have). It just goes to show those two baboon siblings have not changed one iota, despite what they’d like everyone to believe.

Good bye Biggest Loser. You’re the biggest pig of all.

20. Nelle Says:
    May 2nd, 2012 at 6:32 pm

Still fat and glad the season is over. Since the next season is already filmed, we may get another bad season unless the casting director learned a lesson in time. Plus, the trainers should have difused a lot of that bullying. Allison may a good effort to act like she could tolerate this bunch of thugs and whiners.

21. Chris C. Says:
    May 5th, 2012 at 4:24 pm

Besides the horrible cast where virtually nobody was even likeable, I am getting tired of NBC and Biggest Loser trying to cram their agendas down our throats with all of the Hunger and Feeding America and Michelle Obama and Childhood Obesity and etc etc. Ok, we get it. Let’s spend a little more time on the show telling and showing ways to lose weight. This show used to be inspiring, that’s what made it a hit. Now it is too focused on being a “reality show” with all of the drama and agendas. Get back to the basics BL.

22. Missy Says:
    May 6th, 2012 at 7:44 am

I too am glad this season is over. I will predict that Anaconda and Jeremy were too busy “playing the game” to learn how to really change their lives. The next time we see them, they will be bigger than ever.

23. niceishgirly Says:
    May 6th, 2012 at 1:48 pm

SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABOUT LIFE CHANGES! The annoying emphasis on game play (who even watches the game play on Survivor anymore?!) really ruined this show. Plus, the at home contestants obviously did not learn about the importance of health and fitness amongst the batshit drama occuring while they were on the show. So sad. I really miss the BL from the old days when people were voted off not because they were a threat but because they didn’t need to be at the ranch any longer (emotion or health wise). P.S. I didn’t like Conda from episode one. I think she really needs to find Jesus.

24. Cj Deanda Says:
    May 8th, 2012 at 8:21 pm

In April I said no more to this show. I am so disappointed how terrible this show has turned out.

25. Mr. Mag Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 12:48 pm

I pray that you will not have children (CONDA&JEREMY) in the future on the show. I don’t even know how their family can put up with them. Conda with her big mouth and her controlling on the show was childish. A lot of the contestants that got voted off the show at various times shouldn’t have. It was CONDA and and her big mouth and hatred towards them that got them kicked off. Buddy and Mark was stupid for listening to Conda to walk off of the show. You notice,CONDA changed her mind real fast. If this show comes back , I hope that you get grownups and not children to be on it. In the future please don’t bring ANACONDA or JEREMY back.

26. charlene Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 10:22 pm

Season 13 was so horrific!!! The drama, contestants (or way they were portrayed), the insults; it started to remind me of “Bad Girls Club” (of which I have only watched for few minutes)- with all the rude, sassiness, manipulative, despicable behavior. Disrespectful!!! Appalled that a show that use to support mostly inspirational moments has congregated to adolescent behavior. Come on!!!!! Anaconda- which I thought of myself before I saw others writing it, also- was quite the snake; and, the others following her around with serpent tongues,also. And people quitting left and right> entirely tragic.

Comments