Jersey Shore’s Sammi Giancola And Ronnie Ortiz Back Together?

May 07, 2012 02:00 PM by Veronica Dudo

Samantha Giancola known as “Sammi Sweetheart” from MTV’s successful series Jersey Shore hosted a pool party over the weekend–where else but the Jersey Shore! The reality TV star posed for photographers on the red carpet inside Harrah’s Resort before heading into the Atlantic City nightclub, the Pool After Dark. Keep reading to find out what she said about her relationship with cast mate and on-again/off-again boyfriend Ronnie Ortiz!

A true Jersey Girl, Giancola says she loves visiting the resort, “I love Atlantic City because I’ve been here growing up and I just love the atmosphere–it’s fun, there’s partying and gambling; you can hang out with friends and family so I just love it here.”

The 25-year old has a full schedule these days juggling her business ventures saying, “I have a fitness clothing line and bling cell phone/iphone case; also my perfumes Dangerous and the new one Dangerous Desires so keep your eyes open for me–I have a whole bunch of new stuff coming out!”

Production is scheduled to start soon for the sixth season of the Jersey Shore. For Giancola, Seaside Heights will always be a very special place explaining, “I love Seaside because it’s home. Being from Jersey it’s like my comfort zone so going back to Seaside just means going back home.”

News of Snooki’s pregnancy shocked many including Giancola who says she is very excited for the mom-to-be, “This is the first Jersey Shore baby so I couldn’t be more happy for her!”

Giancola and Ortiz have endured a very rocky relationship broadcast to millions of viewers. The pair have broken up, then reunited, broken up, then reunited throughout the season but right now, she revealed the two have rekindled their romance!

“Right now we’re together and I’m happier than ever so things are going really good!” But, with a laugh she also added that she doesn’t know what the future holds for them, “You never know what happens with us.”

Soccer is also a big part of her life. Despite her busy schedule she still makes time to play. “I play with friends on an indoor league now so it’s just a lot of fun. Friends from high school, we get together and we play so it’s fun.”

With the summer swiftly approaching, Giancola says she has a special workout routine. “I play soccer with friends, I do cardio–I like to do abs that’s probably my favorite routine is doing my crunches, my abs.”

Do you think Sammi and Ronnie will last? Join the conversation and leave a comment below!

Want more visit us on Twitter and “Like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Jersey Shore.

Photo Credit: Tom Briglia/PhotoGraphics Photography

Topics: Jersey Shore, MTV Reality TV Shows |

11 Responses to “Jersey Shore’s Sammi Giancola And Ronnie Ortiz Back Together?”

1. West Coast Jersey Fan Says:
    May 8th, 2012 at 4:32 pm

I hope they have grown up and will enjoy a mature relationship without the drama. I’d love to see a Jersey Shore Wedding!!!

2. shabazz Says:
    May 8th, 2012 at 5:18 pm

i hope so they make a beautiful couple. Ronnie put the ring on her finger and cause neither one will be happy without each other like Spike Lee said DO THE RIGHT THINK PUT A RING ON IT

3. Jeanette Says:
    May 24th, 2012 at 9:21 am

I wonder when she’ll be leaving the jersey shore cast. Time for someone less stupid and more fun!

4. brianna Says:
    May 26th, 2012 at 3:03 pm

i hope they will get married and have beautiful children. i also hope they have a long and happy life together

5. G Says:
    May 30th, 2012 at 2:19 pm

Get a stylist. Take off the hairband from your wrist. Hide your bra strap.. Groom yourself or pay someone to do it. I don’t know why you are still on this show. Not only are you trash. You are boring.

6. stephanie Says:
    June 9th, 2012 at 7:58 pm

I think its just time for the both of them to leave. she is so insecure all the time and read too much into things he said. worse he did all those bad things to her, which she knows about and still getting with him. she have self-esteem issues she needs to deal with and leave the man alone.

7. boo Says:
    June 15th, 2012 at 6:56 pm

They are adorable together everyone has problem..We only see the bad times on tv thats what ppl dont get. If they want to be together thats there choice…I hope it works out for them they would have beautiful babies and you can tell they love each other..I never get on these things and comment but im tired of seeing ppl write nasty things of ppl they dont know..Calling someone trashy on her dont u think thats trashy of u to post stuff like that when u dont know them..If she is that boring y are u still watching???Jealousy is a hard thing to get over sorry your not making bank like her…Now im going to leave this alone ive said enough I have a life and better things to do than write on here putting ppl down..Good luck to the couyple!

8. jayme Says:
    August 2nd, 2012 at 5:32 pm

I love damming and Ronnie together I think they belong together not to mention how wonderful they look together.
    they just need to learn to communicate bettter and listen. To what eachother is saying ( when an issue comes up) and try to understand where one another is coming from and work through that maturely. Then they will be fine.
    IM ROOTING FOR YOU SAMMI AND RONNIE. LOVE YOU GIYS TOGETHER. Love is hard but is clear you two truly love eachother.
    sincerely your fan jayme

9. clazzy Says:
    August 5th, 2012 at 6:48 am

So Insecure; So Borng; So Dumb; So Desperate; Sooo Damn Lazy; So Dirty Looking and she thinks she’s a Prima Donna…. Hate when they argue and she stars clapping her hands and keeps repeating herself! Reminds me of the trash on the MAURY SHOW!

Does’nt say much for her counter part that wants this type of insecure bully in his life …

They deserve each other!

10. meee Says:
    August 20th, 2012 at 3:51 pm

sammi is gorgeous, not trash! shut up,youre only jelous. sammi and Ronnie make the cutest couple ever and They deserve each other . so shut up . Sammi and Ronnie are two of the best looking people I’ve ever seen and you ain’t got nothin on them . please get married !

11. kris Says:
    October 5th, 2012 at 11:22 am

OMG! I couldn’t agree more with most of U! I can not stand this Girl! She should be ashamed of herself I mean come on…don’t u watch any of these episodes? Ur a DB! when you decide to do reality TV or any TV U are signing up t o be a Role model weather you like it or not and U,sammy are the worst role model for young,beautiful,sofisticated,smart woman everywhere! If nothing else please get help for you selfestem and DO NOT EVER EVER EVER DO TV AGAIN! Switch the chanel every time U & ron come on and go back when u two are done speaking cuz I Just LOVE LOVE LOVE Vinney, Snooke, Deena, now they are kids that a parent can be proud of! Sam and Ron if you were my kids (I dont care how old)I would be SOOO Ashamed ath the horrable job I had done as a parent and try to get u the help u need to be Confident, Mature, adults. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BE TREATED WITH LOVE LIKE APRINCESS ALWAYS & U ARE NOT PRETTY SAD I SAY…….RITE U ALL????

Comments