May 09, 2012 12:00 PM by Shayla Perry

The drama between new “wife” Keisha Nichols and Tami Roman is starting to heat up again on VH1‘s Basketball Wives, and this is after Tami’s anger management! But how are things going now? According to Keisha, they’ve cleared the air. Emphasis on “according to Keisha”….

Their relationship got off on the wrong foot from the jump, and it’s only getting worse as the season progresses (remember that episode and a half when everything was cool?). But despite what we’re seeing being played out on the current episodes of Basketball Wives, Keisha says that she and Tami are in a good place now.

“After Tami’s health scare, whatever drama was going on between us was out the window,” Nichols tells Sister 2 Sister, adding that the stuff they fight about on the show is nothing compared to “real life problems and health.”

So oddly enough, it was Tami Roman’s mild heart attack in March that helped them squash all the pettiness.

“I sent her an email telling her I hoped for a speedy recovery and was praying for her,” Keisha tells the magazine. “And that’s the last I heard of it.”

Yes, but as we all know, that stuff comes back to the surface at the reunion, which is scheduled to be taped this Saturday. We’ll wait until then to see how things really are between Keisha and Tami.

Are you Team Keisha or Team Tami? Sound off in the Comments section below.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality Television and then come and discuss the show on our Reality TV message boards.

Photo courtesy of VH1

Topics: Basketball Wives, VH1 Reality TV Shows |

68 Responses to “Basketball Wives’ Keisha Nichols Claims There’s No More Drama With Tami Roman…Suuuure!”

1. joc17 Says:
    May 9th, 2012 at 2:23 pm

Im team whatever, if they can squash it then good for them…i do think tami was wrong and needs anger management BUT if kesha says they cool then why not let it go? if they can get passed this then good for the both of them.

2. pat Says:
    May 9th, 2012 at 6:03 pm

GET Tammy some help please!

3. CARMEN Says:
    May 9th, 2012 at 10:21 pm

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THIS SHOW GO AWAY?

THESE WOMEN BEHAVE IN THE MOST DISGUSTING MANNER WITH ONE ANOTHER.

ITS EMBARRASSING.

4. Liz Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 10:09 am

Kesha got what she desevered, she was happy when it was on Kenya, of course it scripted by the producer.

5. ANAN Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 10:44 am

Really, Tammie is just abully. She preys on the weak. She has some internal issues that are not resolve yet. I don’t want to see the show go, just remove Tammie and Ev. They are making the show very ghetto

6. Cindy Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 2:20 pm

Tami definitely needs help. Nothing Keisha did was deserving of that level of Tami rath! There’s enough bullying going on with young girls/women today so it would help if she could set a better example of how to handle things that bother her.

7. Kelsey Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 4:51 pm

I used to live Tami and Evelynn but this season they act like damn bullies and I can’t stand bullies

8. BJ Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 7:11 pm

Good girl Tammy defend yourself and Evelyn.Kiesha, Suzi and Jen come to yourself,don’t be backstabbers.

9. LUCY Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 8:54 pm

THIS REALITY SHOW IS BECOMING TWO WOMEN “EVELYN AND TAMMY BULLYING OTHER WOMEN. WHY IS THE SHOW ALLOWING THIS. IS WRONG AND THEY SHOULD NOT PROMOTE BULLYING IS RIGHT. THOSE FUCKING WOMEN DESERVE TO BE THROWN OUT OF THE SHOW. WHO THE HELL THEY THINK THEY ARE BULLYING OTHER WOMEN THWEY PICK ON THE ONES THAT HAVE MORE CLASS THEN THEM AND DONT STAND TO THERE LEVEL I WISH I WAS THERE I WOULD FUCK THEM UP. STUPID BITCHIS. YOU CALL YOURSELF MOTHERS WHAT EXAMPLE YOPUR GIVEN YOUR KIDS TO BULLY PEOPLE. YOU ARE GETTO PEOPLE AND WANT TO BE CLASSY PEOPLE. PLEASE YOU BELONG SOMEWHERE ELSE BUT NOT DOING A SHOW WHERE YOU ARE BULLYING PEOPLE. THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED ON ANY SHOWW. VH1 SHOULD NOT ALLOWED THIS TO BE AIRING. THIS NEEDS TO STOP.

10. Annette Says:
    May 11th, 2012 at 4:43 am

Make Tammy go away..she is going to hurt someone or kill up a bunch of people…Keisha, stop being a doormat

11. Michelle Says:
    May 11th, 2012 at 5:17 am

please make this show go away, Tami and especialls Evelyn are nothing but high school bullies. that Tami is so negative. their behavior is nothing but bullying. they need to check themselves. I don’t balme Jennifer for fliing charges, she seems to always be so classy and always a lady.

12. Michelle Council Says:
    May 11th, 2012 at 5:23 am

Tammy and Evelyn need deep professional help. they are nothing but high school bullys. Jennifer is always a lady and classy. don’t know how you can allow them to bulley when they are trying to stop this all over the U.S. this show needs to go if the bullying continues, and Royce needs to stop whining and grow up.

13. KikaH Says:
    May 11th, 2012 at 6:07 am

I agree with Carmen. Enough of this silly show. Keisha seems like a mellow, easy going woman so of course she would reach out to Tami as she did so many times on the show but we all know how that turned out. Tami will eat her alive on the reunion show. Notice she said she sent Tami an email and that’s the last she heard……….ok!

14. jacki Says:
    May 13th, 2012 at 12:27 pm

Why does everyone seem to overlook, Suzie starting complete chaos.

15. kcls75 Says:
    May 13th, 2012 at 5:52 pm

it will be squashed until tammie recovers.

16. Shantel Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 6:47 am

Tami is a bully and Evelyn is also her and her girl tried to jump Jen she should have called the law. Shauni keeping Tami and Evelyn around for ratings but honestly they losing me with that bullying stuff. Its just not a good look I used to think Tami was so cool damn a waste of a good person. Look at yourself Tami and think forreal is that how I want to be portrayed

17. Greta Hawthorne Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 4:28 pm

Look, when the show first came about it was a pretty good reality TV show to watch, because we as black women has had the opportunity to shine in the lime light. But as the show progress it’s seems to get more out of control or should i just really keep it real “Ghetto” as hell. This show is worse than Atlanta Housewives. We as black women have had a chance to grow and this is what the hell they do. They are acting just like people sterotype us to be and they have not let them down. The majority of the women on the show are mothers and we wonder why our children act like they do with no home training what so ever. Evelyn is a wanna be rich girl who acts like she is all that because she is pretty, you can’t take that away from her, but the inside of her is really ugly and that’s what makes her ugly on the outside. She is a bully and i wish she could meet someone like me that would set her straight. We already have a problem in the schools and neighborhoods with bullying and this is making it worse. Tami, a Ghetto mess and trying to go to anger mgmt to get some help. It will not help unless she allow it to help. With all the problems she has she needs to see a real therapist not a television therapist. She act’s like she is bipolar, one day she cool and the next she is flippng the script. What a waist of black women in the world. And then she want’s to blame it on when they get out of the state anything can happen, hell it happens every where they go. Lay do Fall Down. Greta Hawthorne and What

18. cheche Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 5:31 pm

I absolutely hate bullies because when I was very young some girls use to bully me. Now I wish they or anyone else would try to push me around especially over some stupid and childish bs. To say Tami(who I used to love and Evelyn who I never liked are jerks is a understatement. Tammi and Evelyn have not messed with the right one yet but when they do please include the results on this show I am now beginning to hate. I wish either Tammi or Evelyn would take my property that would warrants a good old fashion beat down. And for Tammi to chastise Keisha about reporting her to the hotel is a bitch ass move on Tammi’s part although I would have taken to the street and not reported it to the authorities. All of them need to grow the heck up and behave like grown folks not stupid little girls. This segment really has pissed me off.

19. lisa Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 5:44 pm

i use to love tammi because she reminded me of myself oh NO!!!! i don’t want to claim that…she fucked up shanie’s bday party and the trip. you should be ashamed of yourself….making her come and get her purse from you as if you are some type of “mob boss” you are just a grown as bully and you have your fan club with you….i don’t want to associated with someone that treat others that way…you are such a bully bitch it can’t believe this….my girls stopped watching this show a couple of episodes ago….i think this is my last too….i can’t stand to see especially aamf (african american females) we all have to co-exist with someone at sometime in our life we may not care that all about….but to act that way on someone else’s dime….you need to stay in your psy’s office….crazy bitch…..lisa birmingham,al

20. pat Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 6:22 pm

basketball wives, no basketball children. Lady the thin u did in the room as a joke what if someone done that to one of your kid or good friend. I wish the show get cancel because u guys are not worthy of gettin pay. I hope hey are payin u guys to be that mean, because i am not pleased with the show.And get that scarey ass Susie off the show!!

21. pattycake Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 6:25 pm

really take that show off!!

22. DEDD Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 6:30 pm

TAMI NEEDS TO GROW UP BECAUSE WHATEVER KEISHA SAID ABOUT TAMI IT WASNT AS BAD AS HOW SHE TREATS KEISHA. TAMI KEEPING THAT GIRLS PURSE WAS WRONG AND GOING THRU HER PERSONAL BELONGINGS WAS SO WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS. KEISHA IS A LADY AND TAMI IS A HOOD RAT.I DONT BLAME KEISHA FOR GOING TO THE POLICE ABOUT HER THINGS.

23. DEVILLE125 Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 6:36 pm

TAMI IS A HOOD RAT AND KEISHA IS A LADY. TAMI SAID KEISHA ACTED LIKE A CHILD BUT TAMI ACTED WORSE THAN SOME TEENAGE FOOL.TAMI NEEDS TO LOOK ST ALL THE SHOWS SO SHE CAN SEE HOW SHE ACTS AND LISTEN CLOSE TO WHAT KEISHA SAID. SHE SAID SHE COULD HAVE WENT OFF ON TAMI BUT SHE DIDNT FEEL LIKE SHE HAD TO BECAUSE TAMI WAS MAKING A FOOL OF HERSELF AND KEISHA DIDNT HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE TAMI NEED TO BE IN A PADDED ROOM IN A STRAIGHT JACKET.

24. Toni Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 6:42 pm

I have had enough of this. I tried to hang in there, but this nonsense tonight. It’s not even entertaining anymore. It’s sad, I am tuning out. ENOUGH.

25. Shantelle Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 7:25 pm

My heart went out for Keisha tonight I had a tear for her. Make Tami go get the major help she needs. Help as; check in to a facility with AA group! That office visit to therapist Not working. Keisha don’t trust Tami she is more than a bully she is a psycho! I watched the show before Tami it was good and interesting.
    Evelyn you are a bully stop hitting on people.
    Good! Jen called the police I am glad she did. I hate the bullying and hitting!

26. caltfm Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 7:26 pm

Basketball wives need to be canceled these women are bullies. Tami and Evelyn are just plain Ghetto. Susie and Shauni are two-faced.Jennifer and Kenya shouldn’t even make the trip because it’s all gonna start over again. The show is really beginning to suck for me. It’s hard to believe that these are older women. Come on putting fish in someone’s room, how would they like it if someone done that to them. These women make black women look terrible.

27. Becky Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 7:31 pm

We try to teach our school children that bulling someone is wrong, but yet Vh1, is letting these grown women get away with it. Thank you Keisha for for behaving like a real woman, while that fool Tami shows her true color. She should be ban from the show.

28. lflowers Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 7:32 pm

Tami is a real B. why is Keisha letting this B do her like this. Hit the B in the face.
    Shame on Shauni and Evelyn. I will not be watching this show ever again. All of you need GOD. Royce is the only Real person.

29. Len Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 7:38 pm

Tammi is. Truly F…ked up she need a man

30. Shakari Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 7:59 pm

I think its just sad to see a bunch of over the hill women act so stupid. All Tami and Evelyn do is bully women that dont waste their time street fighting. Its just really sad that for those two to be mothers and acting that way. what message are they sending to their daughters. I am not looking forward to another season of tired old women fighting each other.

31. shineka Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 8:00 pm

Tami you are a bully. you should pick on someone your own size or i should say ‘your own age’!your old ass still acting ah fool.i wish i was kesha so i could fuck you up.and for Evelyn you ass use to make fun off tami went she first came on show all busted up and broke.and shauni i kno you don’t care wat happen because its all about money!Jen your ass need to learn to fight,i guess every thing is coming back to you,”you were ah mean girl” remember!!!!.and suzie you jus love causing trouble,you love changing ppl words around.you sad bitch,don’t you have life? but i kno your ass would do any thing for the heat not to be on you!ohh!!and back to Tami nobody don’t need to say sorry to you,you got some nerve,why don’t you say sorry!your jus a bully and am sick of you!

32. shoefetish Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 8:06 pm

Tami is such a bully, that was pure crazy and ignorant…REALLY?? And, Suzie, you are such a @#$#%$ kisser and @#$##@ starter…Suzie just wanted to get back in the “circle” by any means necessary…this past episode disgusted me….

33. Ladybubbleup Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 8:14 pm

I think Tami is one big ass bully and that dam other girl is a tell tell bitch. They pick on all the girls that they dont think fit in to their little click I hate that type of person. They better watch it before somebody bust a cap in their ass

34. Julie Brown Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 8:22 pm

It is hard to believe that these women are allowed to bully other women and when the ones that are being bullied get the law involved (as they should!!!)they are bullied even more!!! Tami might need some jail time to cool off and figure out that other folks have had hard lives too but they don’t take it out on everyone weaker than themselves. I don’t think Keisha is weak but damn Tami is way bigger and meaner. Evelyn’s assistant could use some too, I mean damn Jen don’t consider you a friend, get over it and “keep it moving!!!”.
    I also think Susie needs to get slapped in the mouth! She stirs up shit then just watches that scene with nothing to say!?! And whats up with Shaunie and Evelyn lettin’ Tami look like a damn mean ass fool and lettin’ Keisha get that frightened. They could have intervened and looked frickin’ BRILLIANT and KIND as opposed to looking ignorant and cruel. I just don’t know if I care to watch anymore. I was very sorry to hear of Tami’s heart problems and I hope she is doing well and I read that Keisha says they are cool now but unless Tami has TRULY apologized to Keisha and meant it then I can’t watch one be a doormat to the other.

35. Cynthia Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 8:25 pm

I was totally a fan or Ev and Tami, I thought they were cool strong women. But after watching the show tonite. OMG I literally started crying it was so sad the way she treated Keisha now that is the face of a BULLY, making Keisha ask for her purse back..this is ridcualous they are just bullies and I have totally lost respect for them.

36. ladybubbleup Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 8:26 pm

Tami needs to deal with those issues that she is not dealing with and leave people alone that are fearful of her. Why pick on keisha anyway the girl is afraid she is not anybody that she needs to go to war with. Pick on somebody from the hood somebody that speaks your language. I use to like Tami because she is from the hood not any more and I think basketball wives need to be cancelled.

37. ladybubbleup Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 8:38 pm

Dont even get me started on Suzie she is one of the most booty kissing women I know in my hood we just don’t do that neither do we prey on the weak. It just lost my respect for her all together I like Evelyn and Shaunie for having the heart and decency of trying to console Keisha.

38. Lena Lindell Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 8:40 pm

Tami,and Evelyn should be put in jail for Bullying and Terrorizing people! At the Very Least they should be Sued for Emotional Distress!!! Shauni as well should be held Accountable!!! Since, she is the Director and allowing this ABUSE to be allowed to occurred!

Tami or Evelyn HAS NO RIGHT TO TREAT PEOPLE THAT WAY OR TERRORIZE SOMEONES LIFE! IT IS SICKENING THAT PRODUCTION COMPANY WOULD ALLOW THE BEHAVE TO CONTINUE!!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO COME ON THE SET THAT WILL BULLY THEM INTO SUBMISSION FOR THEM TO GET A GOOD TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE!!!!
    IT IS SICKENING THIS TYPE OF DISPLAY OF BULLYING AND TERRORIZING ANOTHER HUMAN BEING!!!!

SUZY STARTED THAT WHOLE SITUATION BECAUSE OF HER GOSSIPING TRYING TO BE THE SNITCH TO FIT IN!!!!
    IT IS DISGUSTING!!!

39. ladybubbleup Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 8:49 pm

I didn’t care for the fish prank either these girls are really nasty and unthoughtful about others don’t they realize that the maids work hard for that little bit of pay and I bet if they had to be the ones to clean that room and find all the places where they hid those fish parts and dead fish it wouldn’t be so funny then. I can’t believe these girls. VH1 needs to get some real basketball wives who are really married to basketball players or really engaged to basketball player and start a real basketball wives show.

40. shae Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 9:12 pm

tami got problems and she bully everybody and for this to be shanie show she should be ashamed that she would let her treat a person that way and she shouldnt be going along with them doing something nasty as to put something in a person room where they have to sleep at and susie needs to stop gossiping and telling everything somebody else say cause she dont do nothing but play both sides thats who needs to get there ass whooped messy ass just no good

41. barbrawler Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 9:14 pm

Tami, disgusting and WRONG. But, does anyone know why Susie has to run around telling EVERYTHING she hears? She KNEW this would cause a problem. I say chuck Susie out with Tami and Evelyn.

42. pwiliams Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 9:46 pm

If having monies makes you act like those silly women, please Lord keep me broke! stupid birds!

43. jet Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 10:34 pm

It hurt to watch such brutal bullying. This show needs to go. Dumb ass Tammy and Evelyn need to be placed on an island far away. Let them face some real Tigers. Take sorry ass Suzie and Shaunie too.

44. Rina Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 10:47 pm

I have never seen such a disgusting display of bullying by a grown woman – Tami needs serious help. Her past abuse is playing itself out in some serious bullying of Kesha. I pray her kids don’t watch the show – how devastating to see their mom act out. I can no longer watch this show- what a bad portrayal of women – I’m embarrassed for them.

45. honey Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 10:50 pm

Its so sad to see grown women with children behave like damn fools. Tammi and Evelyn need to grow up. Suzi needs to stop being a follower and instigating. Tammi and Evelyn behave like wild animals. The women on that show have money and beauty but nobody would want to be in their shoes because they seem as miserable as hell.

46. DO Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 11:07 pm

In these times when everyone from students, teachers and the President of the United States is trying to put awareness on bullying, is is so sad to see that someone with children, who has the platform to bring awareness to bullying, is she herself, the biggest bully of them all, and to boot, she justifies this with her unfortunate upbringing. Well Tami, you just gave validation to everyone with an unfortunate upbringing the excuse to bully. Tami, your children must be so proud of you,

47. Harriet Thomas Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 11:13 pm

Tami, they way you treat people is disgusting. This is not how a young lady should act, you are not back in high school. Quit your bullying!!!!

48. Gail Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 11:44 pm

Tami is truly ghetto stupid and need some help.Tami your jeaulosy is coming out so loud and clear and the sad thing is u r not acting but this is who u r. Shawnie as a high powered business women with plenty of money, why, why, would u let the show go n this direction? Can we get some positive BLACK women, please? I will not watch next season, can’t take anymore.

49. lisa Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 2:07 am

i can’t retype all that i just type….but just wanted to say…i’m know longer watching this show…tammi and evelyn are out of control to have grown ass daughters….my grown daughters done watch the show any longer because it’s sick….and you talk about bullying within the school…some please give these little girls a tape to watch or a book to read….stop showing other race how foolish you all are…..stop….you ran into the right person tammi because i would have tagged that ass..lisa from birmingham, alabama

50. bunny Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 2:32 am

Team keisha all the way, Tami, Evelyn and her assistant are just hoodrats. Fire them and replace them with women who know how to act. Shaunie I am disappointed…I thought you of all people would not allow this…but then again remember this: “IF YOU DO NOT STAND FOR SOMETHING YOU WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING”

51. Disgusted Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 4:47 am

Shame and more Shame on Shaunie for allowing this despicable behavior…!! You lost me as a viewer

52. Elaine Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 5:56 am

Tami is a bully. I will not watch this show anymore. Tami, why do you think Keisha should respect you. You should also respect her. you are an adult. please act like one. people will talk about you. and there is not nothing that you can do about. stop acting so ingorant.

53. Veejay Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 10:03 am

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies… You are ways to classy for this.. I might be even worse watching you behave in such manner. How can you represent basketball wives? Again… why am i watching it? Its juicy and messey which means its good tv. Anyway , here’s my say on this. All of you ladies have a real working life and this show is only showing America that you are worthless, money hungry, ex- basketball, trashy, little classless, girls who have absolutely nothing going for themselves except the show.
    A. Shauni is really pimping you ladies
    B. Jen bring it down a notch
    C. Kesha please…. stop playing the victim and man up
    D. Evelyn see you on Football wives “not”. Protesting your spin-off you don’t deserve it you are mean, hatefull and a bully. If you’re not than act like it when the cameras are rolling and you might have a postive fan base instead of negative ones.
    E. Tammi stop bullying.. atleast you’re seeking therapy unlike your friend (E).
    F. Suzi you finally found someone to pick on “Kenya” really… While Tammi straight calling you bitch at the bar “really” try placing fish in her room and see what happens to you.
    G. Kenya stop trying to act like Jen she really not that into you booboo…

54. PRQT Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 10:14 am

I think that Tammy is nothing but a bully… From the first time she arrived it has been nothing but drama. I cant believe that her bulling is being promoted. I dont understand why everyone is afraid of her. Keshia is smart. Why would she put her busines in jepordy. Yes she did say what she said… So what.. Why is Susie even on the show. She is the biggest sh@t starer and claiming it to be..”I just want everyone to get along!” dont you think everyone would of got along if you just kept your mouth shut! Tammy should be ashamed of herself and if i was one of her daughters i would hid…FROM EMBARRASSMENT! Kick Tammy to the curb and you got a great show!

55. jackie Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 10:58 am

I agree with everyone. This show has taken a BAD turn. There is too much bullying in school for this show to let this happen and be watched by millions. Tami and Evelyn should be very embarrased. They are a embarrasement to their children. I would not even want anyone to know they are my mother or any relationship to me. Shauni is pimping the hell out of them and they are to blind to see it. She is never involved in the fight or when they are doing something wrong but she is always “captain save a hoe”. Change this show to something positive.

56. Patricia Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 12:24 pm

Put somebody on the show who will sit tammy and Evelyn ass down. somebody who is not afraid of tam and ev. somebody like me…………

57. Tight Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 3:32 pm

This show needs to be canceled it is a disgrace to real women everywhere, Tammy is a mentally ill individual who needs to be locked away in an institution…..She obviously didn’t learn how to play in the sand box and she has a lot of deep rooted other issues going on . Evelyn and Suzy need to be put behind bars a bunch of grown women on vacation and don’t have sense enough to appreciate the beauty of Tahiti and enjoy themselves. How do the producers of this garbage even allow them to treat Keisha in such a manner?????? They need to be sued!!

Tight….

58. LJ Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 4:51 am

Tammy- shame on you for being such a big amazon bully! You truly need help! Everyone in the world has or will go through something but it’s how you handle it that makes you who a stronger person.
    I am a 52 year old black woman and I can honestly say that your behavior was appalling and disrespectful to your children! How dare you get your panties in a bunch about someone talking about you! SO WHAT! Keep living and I promise it will happen again!
    Suzie- Someone needs to put their foot up your butt for being such a instigator and gossipher!
    Evelyn- Grow up and stop climbing on tables and jumping off like you are a ninga!
    Jen- SUE EVERY ONE OF THEM THAT PUT THEIR HANDS ON YOU! I bet that will slow them down!
    Finally Shaunie- YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE BIGGEST PUNK OF THEM ALL! IF YOU ARE A TRUE FRIEND TO THESE WOMEN, THEN YOU SHOULD SPEAK TO THEM AND TELL THEM EITHER STOP WITH THE LANGUAGE AND FIGHTING OR GIVE THEM THE DOOR!

59. Eva Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 12:08 pm

There is nothing ghetto about Tammi’s behavior. I was born and raised in the, “ghetto,” and I have never seen anyone treated the way that Keisha was treated. Tammi is a pathetic and quite miserable individual and what is really sad about this is that she has daughters and also has some foundation for young ladies – Tammi is not to be emulated in any way. She is a prime example of how young women are NOT to be. And for the other women to watch this happen and not do anything about it was reprehensible.

60. smoktheperk Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 8:32 am

Tammi, Evelyn, and Shaunie need to pray. Shame on you. Please folks do not watch this show!!!!!!!!

61. Sunny Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 5:53 pm

I am really not a fan of TAMMY. She is a pathetic old women. “What comes around goes around” She will meet her match. Why don’t the show match her with an equal. “When you think your bad their is someone else just as bad” I can’t wait for that one!!

62. sharon Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 11:23 am

I wish someone would do Tammi’s girls just like she does Kisha, and the girl she punched. She doesn’t need anger management. She needs a beat down!!!!!!! Keisha was just as innocent as Tammi’s girls so let’s show her how it feels. Fire with Fire you stupid overgrown idiot!!!

63. Sharon Says:
    May 19th, 2012 at 8:01 pm

Shaunie you have to be the biggest pimp a live.
    Tami I use to watch the show because I really liked you, but girl you been acting a dayum fool lately. Evelyn would somebody please duct tape her mouth shut!, Susie why are you still on the show you should be the last one to be mean to anyone they they treated ur dumb behind a few seasons ago the only one to seem to have any thing positive going on is Royce..

64. TeIam Says:
    May 24th, 2012 at 7:07 am

I think that both Tami and Evelyn are bullies. Everyone seems to be pointing out Tami but Evelyn is just as bad. Neither are basketball wives or wives in general and the show should be called Gold Diggers

65. Mrs.D Says:
    May 28th, 2012 at 7:55 am

I MUST SAY THAT SHE SHOW HAS MADE ME ECSTATIC WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING ON ON THE SHOW AND I DO BELIEVE THAT SHAUNIE MAY NEED TO CANCEL SOME OF THEM OFF IF SHE WANTS TO KEEP THE SHOW GOING. TAMMY, EVELYN, SUSIE(FIX YOUR TEETH, OR STOP SUCKING YOUR THUMB) NEED TO FIND OTHER AVENUES OFF OF CAMERA TO SEEK SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE AND ASK GOD TO HELP THEM HELP THEMSELVES. THIS IS WHY A LOT OF OUR BLACK BROTHERS GO TO THE WHITE GIRLS WHEN THEY MAKE THAT MONEY WE SEE WHY!!!!!! BUT ANYWAY WE SHOULD ACT APPROPIATELY ON AND OFF THE CAMERA AND REPRESENT OUR CHILDREN BECAUSE OUR CHILDREN ARE A REFLECTION OF US AND HOW WE ACT AND IF YOU ACT UNSEEMINGLY YOUR CHILDREN WILL CARRY ON THAT CYCLE AND YOU DONT WANT THAT OR DO YOU EVEN CARE. STAY FOCUS ON THE REAL THANG AND THATS GOD.

66. Miss Sweet T Says:
    May 28th, 2012 at 8:47 am

Karma not Keisha. Tami has done some dirty-dirty to a lot of people. That mild heart attack is just a warning; she better pay attention. Nuff said!

67. Queen B Says:
    May 29th, 2012 at 1:25 pm

I personally understand the subject of bullying, for I, myself has subcumed to this detrimental act of behavior. Now I use to like Tami when she first got introduced to us from a viewer’s perpective but now, I can say this and I will say it!! There is something very demonic about Tami Roman, if you’ve noticed in the past of how she gets angry, look at how her eyes dramatically shift miliciously and tauntively. There is obviously, a bad spirit or spirits lurking inside of her. I can only pray for her and hope she gets delivered from whatever it is that is eating her alive from the inside. Please cancell the show!!!!!:(

68. Queen B Says:
    May 29th, 2012 at 1:35 pm

To add a couple more insights to my last posting. I would like to say, drinking and smoking does not help the situation. My thing is, if you are going to go to therapy for angermanagment, you need to let go of the very things that are hindering your personal growth, health, and sainity (well being); because if you don’t it will only speed up the process of stress, anger, sickness and eventally DEATH!!!!! I know the comment about letting certain things go is alot easier said then done, I do understand that there is a process that is to be taken place, before an individual or any individual can come full circle; however, there still needs to be a CONSIDERATION. Please understand, Tami and bloggers that I am by no means trying to bash, I just Tami to be aware of her actions SERIOUSLY AND NOT FOR THE SAKE OF TELEVISION. GOD PLEASE HELP, WE ALL HAVE ISSUES, BUT PLEASE…PLEASE HELP US ALL!!!!

Comments