Ha! The Biggest Loser Fans Have The Last Laugh

May 09, 2012 02:00 PM by Lisa Princ

The most recent season of NBC‘s The Biggest Loser just just wrapped up last week, and it was by far the worst season in the show’s history. We do have some good news though, the fans have spoken, and you all had the last laugh on NBC and the show! How so? Read on to find out!

The Biggest Loser’s season of “No Excuses” was the most excuse ridden joke of a season we have ever seen. Complete with backstabbing liars, cheaters, tantrums, and toddlers who walked off the set when things did not go their way. Ironically, one of the cry baby protesters, Jeremy Britt, came back to win the entire season, in the very same challenge that he was protesting, which enraged most of us even more.

Before the finale, we knew that many people were threatening to quit watching the show, and apparently many fans did as the season finale was down a whopping one million viewers from last spring’s season finale! Way to go fans! Now we can only hope that the network and the show does allow such nonsense to happen again…although, this could just be the kick in the can that they needed.

How fitting is it now that we know the viewers won, and had the last laugh on NBC and the show? Very fitting as far as we are concerned, and I want to commend all of you who tuned out for the season finale! So, the question now is: Will you be tuning in this fall for the new season of The Biggest Loser? Or has season 13 ruined the show completely for you? We want to hear your thoughts! Comment and share your thoughts below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great The Biggest Loser news, please feel free to check out entertainment!

Photo Courtesy of NBC

Topics: NBC Reality TV Shows, The Biggest Loser |

20 Responses to “Ha! The Biggest Loser Fans Have The Last Laugh”

1. Tina Says:
    May 10th, 2012 at 8:17 am

This was the most horrible season ever. Basically it came down to being greedy than worrying about your health. Take away the grand prize of the $250,000. You had a brother and a sister team up against people that really needed help. Get total complete strangers. No more families. No friends. No Money..

2. Mark A Says:
    May 11th, 2012 at 7:15 am

I think that when somebody quits as they did this year, that the owe something back to the show.

I am tired of the winers, and I am tired of the constant commercials for products within the show!

Subway, Jennie O, ETC.

It’s become and Infomercial!

Needs to influx of new “FRESH” ideas

And the scene repeating, OMG
    they could cut the showin half!

3. jenn Says:
    May 11th, 2012 at 7:52 pm

how did the viewers win?

4. Sarah Says:
    May 11th, 2012 at 8:20 pm

I will probably give the show one last chance. I’ll probably watch the first 4 or 5 episodes and then decide from there. I really wish they would go back to doing more Feeding America videos and other commercials supporting volunteering and promoting a healthier America.

5. bikerchick Says:
    May 11th, 2012 at 8:26 pm

I have watched every season of Biggest Loser. I will watch it again if it is continued but, I hope the producers pull their heads out (of you know where) and figure out that this “reality” show is not watched for DRAMA it is watched for inspiration & hope. We watch because we want to see others overcome their battle with weightloss, we watch to see the trainers kick their butts til they think they can’t go on, yet somehow they do. We don’t watch this show for drama, if that was the case there are plenty of other shows we could watch for that. Please don’t continue to play the “drama” card because if you couldn’t tell already this season was a flop and you lost viewers. We love Bob & are getting used to Dolvett & totally miss Jillian but we want our inspirational show back.

6. Judy McDermitt Says:
    May 11th, 2012 at 9:02 pm

I will return to see the new season…but unless change is evident, I will not be a faithful viewer. It would be great to get Jillian back. To transform their bodies from morbidly obese into an athlete should be enough….get rid of that money prize. I agree with Tina….no more family teams. No more friend teams. It’s got to be total strangers.

7. Rita Says:
    May 11th, 2012 at 9:19 pm

I feel like they should let the viewers have a vote on who stays and who goes like they do in some of the other reality shows. If it had been that way this last season Conda (with her still fat self) and her brother would have been some of the first to go.

8. Rebecca Sakamoto Says:
    May 11th, 2012 at 9:49 pm

WILL NEVER WATCH THIS TRASH AGAIN

9. Candace Says:
    May 11th, 2012 at 10:42 pm

The only one of the finalists who actually reached a healthy weight was Kim. I can’t understand why porky Jeremy won. The whole idea of them being able to vote each other off instead of it just going by weight lost or challenges won is stupid. I will never watch this show again, it doesn’t inspire me anymore, and I need all the help I can get. I like Dr. Oz better!

10. Ally Says:
    May 11th, 2012 at 10:44 pm

My friend told me how much he enjoyed Season 12, it changed his life, he ran a marathon himself that year…blah blah blah. So I decided to tune into Season 13. What a huge mistake. The only reason I was watching was to see Conda get kicked off. After I saw previews for the walk out I was done with the season and got updates via facebook. I didn’t connect with anyone or find any of them inspirational until I heard about Mike @ the finale and looked him up on facebook. That was the only redeeming factor for the whole season in my mind. Please please do not bring any of them back for any reason! Let this season die.

11. Kelly Says:
    May 11th, 2012 at 10:48 pm

I will never watch again. I am a casual viewer (tune in every other season or so.) This season was brutal. I fast forwarded through everything (though we did have a night where we played a drinking game whenever Conda rolled her eyes).

The infomercial of Dolvett explaining how to make a sandwich and presenting options of what people could put on their sandwich was absolutely ridiculous. We get it…you can put red peppers on a turkey sandwich; YAY! Why didn’t I think of that before now?!? Come on, give the viewers some credit.

12. Jerry Says:
    May 11th, 2012 at 10:51 pm

I might check out Season 14. How could it be any worse? I was disappointed that they didn’t show as much training this year. I enjoy seeing workouts and getting ideas and didn’t feel that was featured this year.

I think they should have a yellow or red line all year and get rid of the team elimination. You end all the drama and game playing.

13. Marie Says:
    May 12th, 2012 at 3:02 am

I think Jillian saw the way the show was going and jumped ship. They need to take the prizes of CASH out and make it just about people wanting to lose weight. Don’t know if that could or would ever happen. I was surprised to see a new season coming up…keep Bob, get rid of Dolvette and Alison. Get new 2nd trainer (or bring back Kim Lyons or ….) and new host.

14. Barbara Johnson Says:
    May 12th, 2012 at 5:15 am

This season was unbelievable. The contestants were everything that you try to teach your children not to be. Dolvett was no better. He is supposed to be encouraging and fair. he is neither. Racism and selfishness is alive and thriving. Sad, so sad

15. BL Fan Says:
    May 12th, 2012 at 9:01 pm

Touche’! The BL seasons have been really poor productions. The finale was a disaster, shuffling contestants around, Alison looked frenzied, the trainers and Dr. H (foundation of the show) did not say two words!

Biggest Loser Australia does a great job of production, contestant teams work together and have fun challenges. The finale is 1st class and smooth. USA could learn something from the Aussies.

This show could be a great vehicle to address the obesity epidemic in this country. Hope they gear that direction instead of promoting a reality soap show.

16. Celia Says:
    May 13th, 2012 at 5:46 pm

17. Tricia Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 1:36 pm

I like everyone else’s idea of non- related competitors, my 2 favorite contestants were the 2 girl athletes. Kim should have been the winner as she looked the best & maybe the audience should vote based on over looks, tone & transformation.
    I think Jeremy may still look fat as he hasnt had his excess skin removed. That probably would have made a difference in his appearance.
    When someone as negative, judgemental & bitchy (Conda)makes it to finale its enough to not watch Biggest Loser ever!
    Lets get Jillian back, focus on weight loss,& health more interviews with the doc & the contestants to see how extremly unheathy they all are, and dont cut away to commmercial when the weigh in results come and then repeat everything. Take a lesson from Survivor read the results & then end the show. I hate the commercial breakaway. Its a 35 minute show without the commercials, so just DVR it.

18. carolyn thompson Says:
    June 16th, 2012 at 4:15 pm

bring all the trainers and alizon and get jillian back…but cut the cash prize unless there is a set pounds lost….that brother and sister caused a lot of people to go that needed to be there look at them? they were still quite big….i love this show and i want it to stay on….it inspires me a lot i cant wait week to week to see the show…i love it i love it i love it…but last season was a bummer, it really disapointed me but i think that jerremy should have not got to come back, he was out i think kim should have gotten it..she worked hardest of all…………thank you

19. Virtuous Woman Says:
    September 9th, 2012 at 7:13 am

“Dolvett was no better. He is supposed to be encouraging and fair. he is neither. Racism and selfishness is alive and thriving. Sad, so sad.”

I was suprised and very disappointed in Dolvett. He was not fair at all, but one can only assume that he must have felt that the majority rules and so they did.

20. Virtuous Woman Says:
    September 9th, 2012 at 7:18 am

“I stopped watching when Adrian and his sister were treated so shabbily. I felt that it had racist overtones. If TBL will tolerate that type of behavior, then it isn’t a program that I will watch. I have watched TBL to see people work hard and overcome obstacles to loose weight. The ugly drama on the 2012 season has completely turned me off.”

So glad that someone other then myself picked up on this. Dolvett was not supportive of Adrian at all, in fact, none of the trainers really were so he pulled way, and when he did that, it really went down hill from there. It was a very ugly scene to watch and I truly felt their pain. The producers, trainers, and the contestants should all be ashame of themselves.

By the way, there is no winner here at all and I seriously think anyone is laughing smh what a sick joke!

Comments