Good Going Conda, There Won’t Be A Fall Season Of The Biggest Loser!

May 14, 2012 08:00 AM by Lisa Princ

This last season of NBC‘s The Biggest Loser was so full of drama and childish behavior from contestants like Conda Britt, that the show will not be coming back in the fall. But it’s not all bad news…read on for more!

This past season of The Biggest Loser was deemed “No Excuses,” and yet it was riddled with nothing but excuses. We knew that the finale lost one million viewers compared to last year, but was it enough to drop the show? According to NBC’s latest fall schedule release, The Biggest Loser has been renewed for another season, but it will not return in the fall. That’s great news if you’re a fan of The Voice, which will be airing on both Mondays and Tuesdays in the fall. Since The Biggest Loser is not listed at all on the fall schedule, we can only assume that it will be returning in January instead.

This is sad news for those of us who were looking forward to the fall season. I mean, we know that season 13 was the most awful in the show’s history, but we were hoping that the new fall season would give NBC a chance to redeem themselves after subjecting us to that ridiculous bunch of brats. What ever will we do without our beloved Bob Harper and Dolvett Quince all fall?

Do you think that season 13 was the reason the show will not be airing this fall? Will you miss The Biggest Loser this fall? We want to hear your thoughts! Comment and share your thoughts below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great The Biggest Loser news, please feel free to check out entertainment!

Photo Courtesy of NBC

Topics: NBC Reality TV Shows, The Biggest Loser |

29 Responses to “Good Going Conda, There Won’t Be A Fall Season Of The Biggest Loser!”

1. shirley hollar Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 10:51 am

good, we need a break from that egomaniac Bob, and this show needs to emphasize more on how we can maintain healthy weight loss and not concentrate on petty grievances–nor juvenile personalities, take a look at the first years’ shows, they were the best – the show has changed for the worse

2. Allison Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 12:21 pm

I think they BL needs to take a little break and regroup!! Yes..I will miss it…even with all the drama..it’s still motivates people!! I hope they realize they need to go back to how they did the show in seasons 2-5…these were some of the best seasons!! They need to go back to SINGLES play only!! The couple structure (in my opinion)..caused alot of the drama we have been seeing..and wanting to SAVE friend/family member seems to get in the way!! Go back to the basics…and focus on the people and losing weight..NOT the drama..please BL!!!!! Looking forward to January and season 14!!

3. Vincent Colombo Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 12:39 pm

If you watch The Biggest Loser for inspiration and encouragement rather than entertainment, you can fill this fall’s void at LiveFitRevolution,org, a registered non-profit, totally free weight-loss and fitness related site that will help you accomplish “biggest Loser” results in a gentler way. No advertising, no catches, just free nutrition and exercise plans that will get the job done. Give LiveFitRevolution.org twelve weeks and you will enjoy TBL so much more when it returns.

4. pam welborn Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 12:58 pm

I love the show and watched for years. Recently saw reruns of season 1, 2 and 3 and they need to go back and learn from them. I really appreciated seeing them again and the inspiration I got. I love Bob and Jillian!!!!

5. Diane Augustyniak Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 1:16 pm

Conda was a spoiled little brat. She instigated division among the contestants…especially that African American couple. I did not like her at all. I believe she and her brother conspired to sabatoge the entire game for their own personal agenda.

6. Joan Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 1:37 pm

I will totally miss Biggest Loser. I have loved and watched that show since day 1. This was a horrible season. Please bring it back….

7. Jan Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Get Jillian back!!….she would have taken care of all those whining losers…and I don’t mean weight losers.

8. Russ Ballard Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 3:23 pm

I hope the show does return. Season 13 by far was the worst season yet. Everyone who watched season 13 said that if this is what the show is becoming they won’t watch any more. I want to see more trainer’s tips, more of the work outs, more of Dr. H and the nutritionist. NBC should pick people who just plain need to lose weight to regain their health and not try to build the show around conflict and personality. Shirley and I agree.

9. Barbara Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 3:38 pm

Yes – this season was definitely the worst they have had. Did NBC purposely pick such a bunch of whiners & losers? (not in the weight loss sense of loser) People who appreciate the chance they have been given to get their lives back under control are the type of contestants they need. That is what I want to watch – not a bunch of bratty adults trying to get their way.

10. Kim Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 4:14 pm

I quit watching halfway through season 13 mostly due to Conda acting like a spoiled two year old. I think TBL needs to re-evaluate why they do what they do and what viewers want. IMO viewers want a show about weight loss and health and not a show where the contestants try to out-tantrum each other. Season 13 was pathetic and when I decided I did not care who won, it was time to stop watching.

11. Jean Ellison Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 4:20 pm

Personally, NBC destroyed TBL when the network cut the show down to an hour and put it into competition with The Voice. We are not interested in another American Idol wannabe. In regards to the drama on the past season, doesn’t the contestants have some rules to follow? Make them live up to them. Keep the show alive and give us another season.

12. Cinnamonbear Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 5:25 pm

I absolutely will miss Biggest Loser next Fall. I hope they do return in January. I love the show. It can be inspiring and we need weight loss shows.

13. Francie Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 5:31 pm

i will miss it!

14. Sandy Says:
    May 14th, 2012 at 7:11 pm

I have watched TBL every season and this last one was the worst, hands down. Conda is SO immature and childish. I really do feel sorry for her daughter, for having Conda as her role model. She is not one I would want my child to immulate. Kim was a whiner and pouter as well. Yes, she was “competive” but she had her own nasty attitude. I was so disappointed in this season but ended up watching it to the end. I have never seen so many adult whiners and complainers as I did on this season of contestants. From expecting TBL to change the rules because they “didn’t feel it was fair”, to all the pouting, instigating (mainly Conda), and pure bad attitudes. This seemed to be the season of quitters, especially if things didnt go their way. I know of several people who stopped watching TBL after the 1st few episodes. I hung in there, but was disgusted with practically every episode. I will miss TBL not being on in the fall. I do hope they go back to doing things the way they used too. The changes hurt their rating, for sure.

15. Lori Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 5:03 am

Very disappointed in this past season. Bring back singles! I agree! And I really did not enjoy the finale at all – so rushed, so short. I’m NOT a fan of The Voice and I was upset that the BL finale was cut so short to make room for The Voice. Go back to what worked best and got you ratings, NBC.

16. DeeAnna Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 6:47 am

Can’t blame it ALL on Conda! Yes, she caused some problems in the beginning, but the people she was teamed up with (Mark and Buddy) weren’t doing her and Jeremy any favors as role models. (or anyone else for that matter) I will miss it in the fall, butI hope NBC takes it’s time to pick people who won’t quit, won’t whine, and will stick to the reason why they are all there!! In the mean time, if you want to see real people losing weight, how about checking out some people on facebook, like Amanda
    Tyson, or Valerieanewmeforever, or LDNs Fitquest. They are doing it on there OWN with no trainers or tv cameras.

17. RealChange Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 9:11 am

I love Biggest Loser and all it stands for. In the past seasons, lives have always been changed. This is also something America stands and yearns for. There is always been in the past a deep sense of hope and change in America. This is why so many people come here! Biggest Loser has always been there to back that hope and help people change, REAL CHANGE. I believe that when you have a leader, in this case, a show that makes real change it gets hit by opposition. It is sad that season 13 had to be that opposition but I also believe that when something is broken, well, say a bone… it heals stronger than ever before! Season 14 Could ROCK if they choose the right integral people who want to work as a team to better each other. That is what its all about after all. Yes, there is money in it for the winners, two winners, but in the end they all go on to represent what Biggest Loser stands for and that is to continue to help others CHANGE. If they can cast those people, which I believe they can, then Biggest Loser 14 will ROCK the house out like no other. All that needs to happen is for people to forgive and move on. Perhaps it was Jeremy’s being a banker, who knows. Yes the love of money and greed ruins people at times. I am sure they are both looking back and feeling some emotions in hindsight, how could they not? I think that they have to live with how they have acted, in the face of America. That should be enough for them. Let’s forgive them, look to the future, and band together in the spirit of HOPE for a NEW Biggest Loser that is better than any other!!!!!
    It CAN happen.
    REAL CHANGE

18. RealChange Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 9:13 am

It CAN happen.
    REAL CHANGE

19. Biggest Loser Season 8 Tracey Yukich Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 11:18 am

Conda is NOT the reason the show is not airing this fall. Producers, Casting agents, all involved with the show will get a nice break and when Season 14 airs Everyone will be ready and anxiously waiting a bigger and better show. The Biggest Loser changes many lives and will continue to do so. Everyone at home watching knows and should know that show ratings mean drama and drama sells. Its what gets blogged about daily on the internet. Never the nice guy always the bad one. For the record I know Conda she is a great Mom and very sweet young girl. She and her brother Jeremy made it to the finale and worked very hard to be there. Their mother raised 2 great kids is so very proud of them both. Be very careful passing judgement on others without knowing whats really inside of someone trying to change their lives for the better. Being on that ranch and losing weight is hard and takes much sacrifice and determination. Im proud to call myself a former contestant and proud of all that have taken the journey with me and at home. Lets be happy for others instead of always casting a rock to throw. Losing weight is not easy especially doing it in front of millions of people waiting to judge your every move! Trust me Biggest Loser will continue and Season 14 will be Rocking Awesome!

20. Lisa Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 12:05 pm

I also didn’t enjoy this season as much as I have in the past. I don’t know how they rounded that ungrateful bunch of people up – but,they were the worst. CONDA being number 1 in the snot nosed brat division! Nevertheless, I hope to see it back sometime in the future. Bob is awesome!

21. Forgive Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 6:36 pm

I think that season 13 is over. Nothing can give us all a chance to go back. It’s not for us to judge them anymore. It’s over. Let’s move forward!
    Let’s embrace what Biggest Loser is ALL about!
    Helping people move forward in their lives!!!!!!
    Let Season 13 people continue to do so too. I’m sure they wanna keep helping and making differences. The past is gone. I agree with Tracey above… who is gonna cast the first stone? Everything happens for a reason and God obviously had some lessons here for all involved, both the viewers and contestants.

We can all learn a lesson on forgiveness here. Let’s anticipate, forecast, yearn, and make the next Biggest Loser the BEST EVER!
    maybe season 13 contestants can even help in that calling ;)

I bet they will want to. We all want that chance to make a difference- make a change- and experience other’s positive changes. Let’s keep going together and ask Biggest Loser to let us all do it. Teamwork!
    All it takes is attitude adjustments. Forget the past, look to the future. Biggest Loser, which is all of us together (anyone with a heart in it) could only go UP from here!!!!

22. Betty Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 2:47 am

Each year I look forward to the start of Biggest Loser; I regret that we will not have it in the fall. Certainly, this year there were contestants who did not stir our heart strings (where is Sam and how is he doing?) Bob Harper is a joy to watch and Dolvett is catching on with the audience. Let’s keep our fingers crossed that 2013 will be one of the best yet!

23. Lynne Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 7:34 am

I have never seen a more ungrateful group of contestants as last season. I hope that didn’t ruin future seasons being aired.

24. stephanie Says:
    May 21st, 2012 at 6:31 pm

I really hope TBL come ack n the fall i miss it already.:(

25. Bev Says:
    May 23rd, 2012 at 7:00 pm

I always watched the show cuz it helped me in spirit, and I also thought that there was a few contestents that should have been talked to off camera and straighten their butts out, for those of us that need the support the show gives us. I don’t even know who won??? Didn’t see the advertising for the finale?????????

26. Diana Says:
    May 24th, 2012 at 6:04 pm

This WAS absolutely the worst season. It was hard to watch it each week; I kept waiting for things to improve but they never did. This group was horrible. They thought they could get away with trying to control the show and found out they were wrong. I tried to like the contestants but each week they were worse than the week before. I didn’t understand how they could act like that. They had to know everyone was thinking badly about them.

I agree we need to go back to the way it was. I’d like to see Jillian come back too. I don’t like the bad language the trainers use (and they all do it) but she did help make the show. She and Bob made the best team. If I hired a trainer and they spoke to me with their filthy language I’d be firing them and hiring someone who could speak decently.

27. Flo Says:
    May 25th, 2012 at 9:05 am

I will miss the show, but they are allowing it to become more of a drama show than about weight loss. While we can blame Conda,who was one of the most annoying people ever, but the show is also to blame. Why did they air much of what she said. Let’s stick to the weight loss and stop the game play. Conda is not the only reason I almost quit watching. They keep changing the game- I guess to make it more exciting – to me it was insulting to the contestants and to the audience. Let the weight loss and votes be what they are. Really hated that 2 of the people who deserved to be at the finale, weren’t even allowed to attend due to their being forced to quit. I do feel they were forced. They earned their way, just to chance being bumped by people already eliminated. Not right. Bring the show back to its original format. That would go a long way in helping. By the way, people didn’t watch the finaly because they didn’t care who won out of that bunch of brats. Had at least one of the ones who quit still been on, I would have cheered them on.

28. mary Says:
    June 11th, 2012 at 6:13 am

please bring back biggest loser. my sister and I watched that show every Tuesday. even though my sister has past away I know she would not want it to be canceled she loved the show. we both loved it with Jillian bring her back and the show will be better.I have lost 76 pounds. I weight 225 a year ago now I am down to 149.The show as inspired me to lose the weight and it has inspired millions of others.do not let 1 bad season change that.

29. Virtuous Woman Says:
    September 9th, 2012 at 6:53 am

“She instigated division among the contestants…especially that African American couple.”

AGREE! That couple was totally disrepected and the producers, even the trainers allowed it to continue..that couple never stood a chance against Conda and her imps.

Conda and Jeremy did not deserve to be in the finals. They did not take their weightloss journey serious at all. They continued to be lazy and game play is what carried them as far as they went. The contestants made a complete mockery of the show. I would love to see what the contestants look like now. If they didn’t learn anything else, I hope it was to “do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”

This is not about pointing the fingers and judging, it’s about truth, “it is the truth that will make us free.” I truly hope they all did learn something from all of this, but they do not need to ever represent TBL in any commercials, and they surely do not deserve to ever be asked back on the show to advise any other contestants.

I wish them all the very best in their weightloss endeavors. Looking forward to Season 14!

Comments