Basketball Wives’ Tami Roman: “I Am NOT A Bully”

May 15, 2012 11:00 AM by Shayla Perry

She may have been the one demanding apologies on last night’s episode of VH1‘s Basketball Wives, but now, Tami Roman is the one saying she’s sorry to co-star Kesha Nichols…via Facebook. Keep reading for all the details.

After the uproar from fans about all of the bullying taking place on this season of Basketball Wives, producer Shaunie O’Neal and VH1 have promised that in the future, things will be a lot more civil…. Well, at least there will be less “physical confrontations.”

And apparently, Tami Roman is following suit, offering a public apology to newbie Kesha Nichols for her um… less than flattering behavior.

“I don’t apologize for it 2b accepted — that is ultimately the other personals right to accept of deny it,” Roman writes on her Facebook page. “My only responsibility is to acknowledge a mistake was made and own up to it. I apologize to my family, my REAL friends, my business colleagues, and my Project Girl ladies 4my recent behavior on BBW. I am NOT a bully as depicted on the show, but I did make poor decisions in handling my difference with my cast mate. I sincerely apologize to all of us, as well as to my castmate who was on the receiving end of my wrath.”

Guess that anger management is finally starting to work!

What do you think of Tami’s apology to Kesha? Sound off in the Comments section below.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality Television and then come and discuss the show on our Reality TV message boards.

Photo courtesy of VH1

Topics: Basketball Wives, VH1 Reality TV Shows |

175 Responses to “Basketball Wives’ Tami Roman: “I Am NOT A Bully””

1. minnie foster Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 11:26 am

she should be ashamed GOD DON’T LIKE UGLY and I don’t think that she is sincere and she should remember GOD knows what is in her heart and with her attitude so does the public. Is she a real friend to anyone.

2. Robert Taylor Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 11:30 am

I had to let the show go.These women embarass people all over the world.Thay remind me of jailhouse hookers. Manipulating ,bragging and boasting about money earned by some man who doesn’t have a clue about true love.I guess these women will keep the stats as they have been in the past, with 60% of the NBA players carreers ending in divorce and bankruptcy.Atleast people undrestand why players are afraid of marriage.

3. Ericka Gomes Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 11:44 am

Just another example of savagery trying to overtake and undermine the civilized. Kesha did a wonderful job of maintaining her decorum and not stooping to their level of hoodrat behavior.
    I have had a similar experience as Tami (being raped and held against her will and terrorized, etc.) I have a file full of front page newspaper coverage of my ordeal and the legal process that followed, including his FINALLY pleading guilty and admitting the wrong he’d done against me. But I WOULD NEVER consider treating another woman w/the same kind of disregard and violation that Tami showed. She of all people knows what it feels like to be violated and yet she found it so easy to violate what she considers a weaker person. She is no better than the man that tortured her for torturing someone else. I am so disgusted by her savage behavior that I became physically ill. Lastly, I remain extremely disappointed by Shaunie O’Neal’s continual efforts to instigate and create the platform that glorifies this lack of morality.

4. mike Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 11:51 am

this program should be cancelled…encourage young generations to bully . Which is the reason for many suicides among kids.

5. Sammy Jo Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 12:10 pm

….anyway she wants to flips it…she’s a BULLY…ALL of her moves were calculating and to add insult to injury, had the nerve to request of Kesha to ask her back for her property, which she took, saying that the young lady “left it unattended”…..

That’s a clear indication of being a BULLY….Prey upon the weak to look big….where I’m from…She’s a DAMN disgrace!!!!
    and a DAMN COWARD!!!!!

6. Mairan Hunter Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 12:11 pm

I think they should be ashame of themselves….Acting like little children….I see why they don’t have men in ther life

7. Val Harrris Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 12:11 pm

Last night was about all I can take of BBWs. Tami Roman’s behavior was downright childish. This woman is suppose to be somebodys mother and be setting an example for her teenage daughters. After how Tami acted last night and what the show exposed about their relationship with their father, I feel sooooooooo sorry for those girls. The way, all of these uneducated, gettho women have acted, just shows you how VH1 will exploit anyone for ratings. And that some people will do anything for money.

8. Patricia Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 12:12 pm

I was so disgusted with Tami last night. I have lost all respect for her. She was my favorite on the show until last night. When she first came in and she and Evelyn were always into it, I was rooting for Tami, (I cannot stand Evelyn) but after the way she acted last night, Like she was God and NOBODY is allowed to talk about her behind her back, I think she has more than anger management problems. And Suzy, is a tattle-telling loser. She goes back and repeats things in a very unflattering way, which starts all the drama. I think that Shaunie and Evelyn should have stopped Tami or at least tried. I at this time have a little more respect for Evelyn in this case, because she did show some feelings, Shaunie on the other hand, is excutive producer and let it go on in SILENCE. What a bunch of loser women. Kesha is almost young enough to be Tanmi’s daughter, and Tami has 2 daughters, she was disrepectful and a BULLY to a woman who does’nt believe in fighting. Kesha has a lot of class, something The rest of them should get.

9. Do unto others Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 12:15 pm

I felt so bad for Kesha — brought tears to my eyes. I think it is a disgrace what Tami did. How would she like if someone treated her family like that. Believe me, this show does nothing for the young blacks in our community. I think Tami should be put off the show.

10. Shantel Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 12:16 pm

I am just so disappointed in this show, this was my number one show looked forward to watching it every Monday night but after last night. I could hardly look at the TV after the way Tami was talking and swaring at Kesha OMG that was no reason to act like that or make a total fool out of yourself which is just what Tami did. Kesha was like a little puppy and Tami was a lion. Shaunie should have stopped it it is her show and she knew that was wrong, oh yeah but she has to get her money right RATINGS. Just really embarassed by the way she acted. Susie is messy as hell too she will do anything to be in that circle at anyones expense. Team Kesha for me.

11. Brenda Willimas Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 12:17 pm

She should be embarassed. She acted like a school girl, not a grown woman. She is a angry woman. We should pray for her.

12. annie Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 12:25 pm

I was shocked-and I am a tugg lady.Felt so bad for that girl being ATTACKED-done with the show.

13. sandra Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 12:34 pm

Tami needs to apologize to “Kesha” NOT her “cast mate” and don’t lump her in with a bunch of other people that were not on the receiving end of that madness!!! Call Kesha by her name! Acknowledge and apologize for the fact that she did in fact BULLY Kesha Nichols.

14. Liz Hill Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 12:43 pm

Not sure what Tamie thinks BULLYING is!!!! She is a BULLY and I am done with the show. Sick of these grown woman acting like U-TUBE street fighting woman. I see why none of them are currently married to a basketball player. Silly woman. I done.!!!!!!!

15. clarita Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 12:44 pm

Tami IS a bully and GHETTO, she should be embarassed by her actions, bullying Kesha like she did. Kesha is obviously scared of her, and Tami takes advantage of that fact.

16. Michele Kelley Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 12:54 pm

I think Tami’s behavior was deplorable. I had watched the show the week b4 and it appeared Tami was trying to get something started when she blew the cough way out of proporation not to mention the questions Keisha was asking to ge to know her cast mates better. When I saw the previews for this week, I promptly deleted BBW from my DVR!

17. Nioka Williams Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 12:55 pm

I think that Tami over-reacted. Plus she had been drinking and that will bring the worst in the best person. Kesha did not deserve all that. I really like Tami bcuz usually she keeps it real but this time she went way to far with it. And altho I like the show, this is not the way grown women are supposed to portray ourselves!

18. Tisha Madkins Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 12:56 pm

I think her apologizing was great. And I don’t think Tami is a bully, she is just like most of us if you can say behind my back you should be able to say it to my face. Tami just shows her true feelings, she gets carried away sometimes, but at least she let’s you know up front the type of person she is.

19. Cynthia Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 1:05 pm

Tami has mental health issues and so does Eve. Any time you cry on a dime like that you have metal health issues. I kept watching because I couldn’t believe grown women could act like little kids.I also can’t believe this is all they do all day. Does anyone have a real JOB?? It’s so sad that these girls are pimping themselves for 5mins of fame.

20. Daniel Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 1:08 pm

Tami’s apology was fake. The focus of the apology was to her family and everyone else “but” Kesha. Tami is ghetto and ignorant. There is no place in society other than lockup for people who act like rabid dogs. Kesha should have called the police on the fool.

21. dlred Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 1:09 pm

I felt so sad for Keisha and it was just heart wrenching. Evelyn felt exactly what I felt when she did the same thing to Jennifer. Tamil has some real issues and she need help beyond therapy. Shaunie is full of Bull Period.

22. Shayla Perry Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 1:14 pm

That was my first thought when I read the apology too — How sincere is it if you don’t even address the person by their name?!

23. campbell Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 1:19 pm

I THINK SHE IS ONLY DOING IT BECAUSE PEOPLE REFUSE TO KEEP WATCHING AS LONG AS SHE IS ON THE SHOW.IF SHE WAS REALLY SORRY WHY DIDNT SHE SAY THAT AFTER FILMING WHEN THEY ARE EXPLAINING TO US WHATS GOING ON IN THE SCENCES THIS IS DONE AFTER THE FOOTAGE .FURTHERMORE SHE SHOULD HAVE STARTED OFF SAYING SORRY TO KESHA SHE ENDED SAYING IT.IM SO OVER HER SHE IS WACK ! IF THEY RECAST HER NEXT SEASON SHE SHOULD PAY VH-1 .AT THIS POINT SHE OWES ALOT . SHE REALLY HURT THE SHOW AND IT’S SUCCESS.TO BAD I WONT BE WATCHING ANYMORE.

24. Ness Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 1:39 pm

Tami says she’s not a bully. I’d like to know what the hell she thiks she is. She says people don’t have to call her out of her name. Really Tami! Everybody is a bitch this, bitch that, bitch bitch bitch. Well bitch, your apology is lame. I hope your behavior ends the show. I’m done bitch!

25. Linda M. Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 1:43 pm

I am so dissappointed at this season’s show. I can’t believe these women, especially the mothers are acting like this. Basketball wives used to be a good show, but now it is embarassing to watch. I am disaapointed at Shaunie. Stand up!

26. Shundra Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 1:47 pm

Last night’s episode disappointed me to a point that I will no longer be watching it. I will call any of the women names because they are human and even though their behavior exhibited otherwise, they are still someone’s family member. Shaunie, as producer of the show, I am so ashamed that you allowed it to go that far. Kesha showed pure class, poise and surfaced as the ultimate example of how to handle yourself in a potentially dangerous situation. I am pushing for this show to be cancelled. They have reached a point of no return.

27. Jacqueline Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 1:57 pm

Last night was my last time watching basketball wives. God only knows what is going to happen to these women. You don’t need a reality show you all need Jesus.

28. flochow Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 1:58 pm

Tami Roman is in denial if she thinks she is not a bully. These women are a prime example that you can take the rat out of the hood, but you cannot take the hood out of the rat. The woman needs psychiatric help. She is one sick cookie. The way she bullied that poor girl was shameless, disgraceful, criminal and nauseating. Shaunie and her show are disgraceful. Her only claim to fame is that, like her cast mates, she slept with some stupid athlete, got promptly pregnant, and hooked him into a bad marriage. There is a reason why these women are all “ex” girlfriends or wives. what self respecting man would want to be married to these low class whores?

29. Shayla Perry Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 1:59 pm

@Michele That cough thing was not only blown out of proportion, but did you notice that at one point toward the end of last night’s episode, Tami coughed into her fist the SAME EXACT way Kesha did?!

30. Tracey Hart Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 2:12 pm

That was such an embarrising display of jealousy and evilness from one human being to another. It was hard to watch. I don’t think I can anymore. I don’t want to be subjected to one women abusing another. It’s bad enough men do it to women. Shame

31. DEE Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 2:15 pm

After reading Tami’s comment, it only cements the fact that not only is she an ugly soul but the bitch cannot write a complete structured paragraph. What a loser.

32. angie lippard Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 2:18 pm

I thought Tami was rude and very smug on last nights episode. You know she was wrong if Evelyn was upset about the way she handled the whole situation . Tami does need to appologize directly to Kesha and not generalize it to everyone .

33. Yvette Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 2:40 pm

What a complete embarrassment this program is to African American women everywhere. B this and B that, fights, bullying, third grade behavior. Tami, you are a bully and the women standing around her while she went on her tirade and bullying behavior act like they are afraid of Tami and wouldn’t dare say anything to her. This is what bullying behavior is. For Shaunie and the rest of the crew just to stand by while Tami goes on her tirade is ridiculous. Grow up ladies.

34. Stephanie Morris Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 2:41 pm

@ Michele I thought I was the only one to catch that cough..Glad to know I was wrong. Tami should be ashamed of her actions. How do you take someone’s purse, wear their glasses, & go through their phone to see if they were talking about you just to keep that BS going? Then have the nerve to make her ask you for it back? Abuse in any form or by anyone is NOT OK!!!!!! I hope the money is worth her dignity because I lost all respect for her.

35. Teresa Hemmings Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 2:53 pm

I watched the show last night and I must say I was appalled. I always knew that Tammi was ghetto and un-educated but she really show her true colors. Thanks for the apology but no thanks. Anyone that sit in someone’s face and make another human being feel the way she made Keisha feel..is nothing more than the devil. These girls start from slum..make a baby by a thug that makes it to the NBA…so what more do we expect from them. These ladies are not a socialites..they are merely idiots that are placed on TV to show just how dumb they really are. I expected this type of behavior from Tami..but I couldn’t understand why Shaunie and Evelyn sat there and let her act that way. Do they not have any common sense either? It will just be the day when someone treats their mother’s/daughter’s/nieces the same way and I’m sure it would be a different story. Yeah Ev..you cried. Who cares! You should have stood up to her like a woman and stopped it if she’s your “friend”. Oh I forgot..she had you the same way once too…

36. Happy Face Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 2:57 pm

Tami, you disgust me. Thats all, plain and simple

37. k clark Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 2:59 pm

you are a good teacher for Bullys Tami..you are a real Hater

38. Sherri Lewis Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 3:01 pm

After watching last nites show, I decided i was through. If humiliating another person is the way to get attention, then Tami is trashier and more pitiful than I thought.And how old is she to take someone’s purse like that? And for Shaunie and Ev to allow it to go on throws them in the same boat.Money doesn’t buy class, that’s for sure. Suzi’s not even worth discussing.

39. Michelle Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 3:01 pm

Maybe that is why Tami had a heart attack to remind her that she has a heart and what it is for. How brave of her to bully someone who is afraid of her and defenseless. And what great friends the others were— to watch as Tami tormented that poor girl. Don’t help to get her bag back, don’t calm Tami down and ask her to do the right thing, don’t jump in to help. Oh no. Cry, afterwards as a show of support. And Suzi-grew a pair now that she is in the bad girl group. Can she not ever shut the hell up. They have officially lost me as I will never watch that show again.

40. Bama Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 3:11 pm

I am more concerned about the way Suzie is going back and forth with mess. I think she is the real problem. I do not feel that Tami was sincere. I don’t think that these women realize that other cast mates are grown. They are not children. These are grown women that can control their angry. You don’t have to raise your fist to be a real women.

41. DeAnna Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 3:16 pm

I was so disgusted not only with Tami but all the other girls ( they definitely are not ladies! Tami is a bully to the 10th degree and she made herself look horrible. How could she take pleasure in demeaning and terrorizing someone. YOU ARE A PERSON (not women)WITH CHILDREN. Would she want someone treating her girls like that and would she be okay with her girls acting like that. I feel for her children and question what they will become with her as a role model. Then I am ashamed of the rest of them for allowing it. Shaunie just sat there, are you telling me they are all so afraid of her that they would allow it or is ratings that important? Then they continue with putting dead fish in the other girls room. AGAIN THESE ARE SO CALLED ADULTS. I hope everyone stops watching this show and it is pulled from the air.

42. Anony Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 3:18 pm

Evelyn and Tammi and that Nia are way off the chain. They not ony need anger management, but they need a beat down. Did someone tell them that that behavior was acceptable and becoming? smdh

43. tiffany wright Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 3:29 pm

That b**** Tami needs to be put off the show for carrying on the way she did. If Evelyn had said that S*** to her it wouldn’t been all that. Thats what bully do pick on people they know will not defend theirselves. i don’t blame you Kesha, I wouldn’t fight that man looking b**** either.

44. LJ Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 3:32 pm

I am extremely glad that Tami took the time to recognize that she went too far last night. While, I do not condone what Kesha may have said, the way that Tami confronted her was just too much for anyone!
    Tami has 2 young ladies herself and she must realize that if anyone must be a example she is!
    Last night’s episode was far too much for me and I am 52 years old!
    Ladies is this the only was that you can get rating by hurting, cursing and acting like pure thugs???

45. gloria Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 3:32 pm

The true definition of “bully” is Tami of Basket Ball Wives. And she should just own up to it. From this day forward Tami is down in the bully-one-o-one list, at 101%

46. W Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 3:41 pm

Tami is truly a BULLY! I can’t believe someone who is 41 years old would behave like this. She should apologize to Kesha for acting like a monster. I don’t believe that her ANGER is that intense. I think she likes to pick on those she deem as weak. And I believe Evelyn is the same way. These two wouldn’t dare talk to real thug women like this. Only those they feel they can defeat. They should take heed in the saying “don’t judge a book by its cover” because they are going to flare up at the wrong person and get themselves hurt. I think Evelyn was surprised last season when she lashed out at Royce and almost got her head taken off by Royce. She was totally not expecting Royce to fight back, and I’m so glad she did. Evelyn hasn’t said anything to her or about her since then. As adults, we all say ‘turn the other cheek’ or ‘take the high road’, but when your dealing with people like Tami and Evelyn you have speak their language and give them a little of their own medicine. That’s the only thing they hear. Tami showed this last night by continuing to go at Kesha. I’m glad the other ladies have walked away. I like the way Jennifer handled it by suing. I hope everyone else who is threatened or physically harmed by either of these two, will press charges and have them arrested, or sue them the way Jen did. That’ll put an end to their foolishness. GROWN WOMEN? Unbelievable!

47. PhyllisGibson Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 3:57 pm

TAMMI YOU ARE A BULLY LAST NIGHT WAS A MESS KESHIA WAS SO UPSET IWISH SHE MY SISTER BECAUSE YOUR BUTT WOULD HAVE BEAT DOWN AND SUZY WHO THINKS IT’ S CUTE THAT YOU GO DOWN ON MEN AND SHAWIE YOU SAT THERE YOU AND TAMMI AND HOE HOE SUZY AND EVELYN NEED TO TAKE A LOOK AT HOW YOU KIDS MUCH FEEL OPPS YOU CAN’ T THINK THAT FAR I FORGOT BYE I WILL NOT BE LOOKING YOUR SHOW GET SOMEVREAL STREET PEOPLE THAT WILL KID SO A…

48. J B Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 4:10 pm

Thbe worst show yet the show schould be call BBB,S

49. Bruni Cosme Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 4:17 pm

Tami’s behavior in last night’s episode was disgusting. More disgusting than usual. She claims she is not a BULLY?? Who is she kidding? She’s had it out for Keisha since day one. And as for that Anger Management…..it ain’t working obviously. What a terrible message she is sending to not only her daughters but women everywhere. She is 41 years old and it’s about time she starts acting like it. You reap what you sew. Nothing good will come her way until she starts doing right by others. She needs to publicly apologize to Keisha and refer to her as such.

50. mother Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 4:41 pm

Tami you are a bully, you are an embarrasment, I know there are ratings involved, But act like a lady. I dont think ANY OF THE LADIES HAVE CLASS
    you had no business taking that girl bag. I would not let any of you femaile in any establishment.
    shame on you Shaunie

51. SHERRI PRESCOTT Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 4:47 pm

i think tami needs to be off the show.i cant stand the way she treats people she is so very mean i dont like her at all.she also needs to stay away from alcohol

52. missanj22 Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 4:51 pm

I AM SO OVER THIS SHOW TAMMI IS ALL THE STERIOTYPES THEY CALL US AS BLACK WOMEN SHAUNIE NEEDS TO STOP LETTING EVELYN AND TAMI FUCK UP HER REP AND THE SHOW WITH THIS DUMB SHIT SUZIE IS SO TUPID SHE WAS JUST GETTING FUCKIN DISSED BY THEM NOW SHE IS THE HE SAID SHE SAID PUNK THAT LOOKS STUPID KISSING THERE BUTTS AS LOW SELF WORTH I HOPE CHAD TALKS TO EVELYN SO SHE CAN GET A GRIP SHE LOOKS STUPID AND THEY BOTH ARE PUNKS FOR REAL THIS IS TV YOU AINT LIVIN LIKE THAT THEY WOULDNT DO THAT SHIT FOR REAL I MEAN I KNOW ITS ENTERTAINMENT BUT ITS NO LONGER ENTERTAINING SO YOUR GOING TO LOSE VIEWERS IF YOU THINK THIS LOW OF US THE TEENS GOT BADGIRLS CLUB THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE A GROWN WOMEN THING LIKE JEN IS ON COME ON LADIES STOP SETTING BLACK WOMEN BACK MICHELLE OBAMA REPRESENT COME ON WE NEED TO SHOW A BETTER SIDE OF US GET IT TOGETHER

53. kayla green Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 4:57 pm

I am done with BBW, I think Tammi and Evelyn are bullies, and shaunie is an instagator. I don’t like the way they make woman look, and the way they carry themselves is gutter. They need to cancel this show. People need to stop watching

54. Robin C Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 5:01 pm

Tami needs to check herself into a rehab place as she acts bi-polar. First of all she and all the rest talk behind each others back, what she said to Kesha about not looking black enough DID warrant an apology, and the way she went off on Kesha was disgusting but moreso was the lack of any of the other girls putting her in her place and allowing her to attack Kesha. Then Tami twists how she didn’t take her pocketbook . . .goes through her pocketbook, puts on her sunglasses . . . plays with her phone . . so wrong on so many levels. Then when she does giver Kesha her pocketbook back, Kesha has to beg for it. There’s something wrong with the entire episode including putting dead fish in Kesha’s room. Are you kidding me ladies????

55. Mickie Cannon Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 5:24 pm

Last season Tami was my favorite BBW and I enjoyed the show. After last night’s episode I lost respect for Tami and Shauni and-I will no longer watch this show!!! Tami was bullying and she began it last week on the bus with the coughing incident! This show is an embarassment to all Black women and only gives most Black men a reason to justify dating outside their race!!1

56. Mary Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 5:30 pm

Ridiculous! I will never watch this high school BS again.

57. janice Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 5:31 pm

First of all tami has two lovely girls and I know if someone else had done that to them she would be in jail for murder. It dosent matter how she puts it she is a f—ing bully. she preyed on the weakest castmate, not only did she steal her purse she went through it put on kesha glasses and went through her phone, she invaded this girl privacy and that was appauling. Tami is a hypocrite becasue everyone on the show make comments about each other especially Tami she has made numerous negative comments about her castmates and no one has approached her that way (maybe they are all scared of the monster devil Tami). Tami acts like she is in sing sing and has to fight for her freedom. Tami is a despicable,gg human being well she looks like a human being, but one day she is going to come across the wrong individual and i hope she gets what she deserved. thats why she had that heart attack god dont like ugly bitch.

58. Ann Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 5:37 pm

I’m so happy to view the comments on this site. It shows that people still have morals and a caring heart for others, unlike those Basketballwives, minus Keisha and Royce. Enough of these so called “Ghetto Fab Women”. Sign the petition to get rid of this crappy TV as I did — sponsors will pull out and there will be no more BBW. Tami, Shaunie, Evelyn and Susie have played out. They’ve reached an alltime low in society — especially Tami. Watch it Tami, payback is a Mother! Your daughter will put on you, what you’ve put on others!
    ← Previous Comments

59. Monica Holt Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 5:39 pm

Tami has alot of underlying issues and built up anger from her past that she hasn’t come to terms with yet and she’s taking it out on Kesha. Yeah so what is she said she would go off on Tami, was that even really all that bad what she said? She coulda said whole lot worse! Really Tami? Come on now!! I think you need to double up on your anger management sessions cause the ones you doing right now aren’t working boo!

60. Swell Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 5:46 pm

Tami is a Bully! Period! I really liked Tami until this past episode. Susie has diarrhea of the mouth! She needs to Shut Up!!!! She causes so much trouble!

61. Lisa Collins Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 5:47 pm

Bully & crazy is what comes to my mind when I watched this last episode with Tami Roman. What’s just as shocking is watching Shaunie and Evelyn sitting there quitely and not standing up for Keisha. They are Tami’s friends who should have stepped in. It was just horrible watching Keisha getting verbally assaulted and to top it off being told to apologise to this crazy woman. Suzi is just a coward and instigator who tries to create drama. Still confused why she is on the show since she brings no value.

62. shaar solai Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 5:48 pm

What Tami did to Keisha was Bullying 101! Its the wrong message to put out there. Shaunie is to blame also she sat there looking unprofessional. What a sad message to send to there young girls.
    It was hurtful for me to see a black women do that to another. Sick!

63. betsy Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 7:04 pm

Tami, who really do you think you are? you are a bully a nasty nasty woman and I use that term loosely. the whole group of you are mean and vile women. nice mouth

64. Shay Hill Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 7:07 pm

I always thought something was mentally wrong with Tami and she confirmed it last night. Why does she get so upset if someone is talking about her? What Kesha said was really nothing to get so angry about. Tami needs to stop that ghetto thinking, always saying where I came from. Susie caused it and the other ladies did nothing to help Kesha. Tami should be removed from the show.

65. Betsy Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 7:10 pm

I also think that shawny, and the horse face chick, and the nasty shrew that is engaged to Ochocinco are as nasty and vile as tami. they all just sat there and thought that behavior was ok. i would have called the police and reported my purse stolen. maybe a few days in jail is what crazy ass tami needs.. this show is starting to turn my stomach at how nasty this group is other than 3 of them and it ain’t the 3 there sat at that table and were cowards. shame shame

66. Chrissy Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 7:14 pm

Where is Drita from Mob Wives when you need her???? Bet that bullying thing woulda been cut short with the right one. What a cop out to say I took your purse because you left it unattended… Tami sat there holding it saying “you ain’t gettin’ this purse…” SMH. A little time in a foreign jail might did her some good.

67. Katrina Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 7:25 pm

Tammi you said you were a christian, girl you need to drop to your knees and ask God to forgive you. Is that how you have to act to get a check. Dang I’m sure we can all come together and help you out. What about your daughters? What kind of example or you teaching them. Be very careful how you treat others, remember you reap what you sow. Tammi, you need and I’m not talking about a psychiatric, You need JESUS for real! I wish I were Kesha big sister. Lord forgive me….

68. Kim Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 7:34 pm

TAMI YOU ARE A BULLY…AND YES YOU STOLE HER BAG…YOU WOULD NOT RETURN IT, THEREFORE YOU STOLE IT. SHE DID NOT GIVE IT TO YOU, DID SHE? And Shaunie, Suzie and Evelyn you three are backing all of this up like the snakes you are. It is a real shame that these women are acting like that. And Shuanie stating that Keisha needs a solution to get her bag back…Someone needs to whip your butt. I am offically NO LONGER WATCHING THIS MESS. IT’s MAKING US BLACK WOMEN LOOK BAD!! And as for putting dead fish in Kenya’s room, REALLY? These TRAMPS are CHILDISH!!! WAKE UP BLACK WOMEN LETS NO LONGER WATCH THEM MAKE US LOOK BAD LETS FIND OTHER SHOWS TO ENTERTAIN US…Example..Lala’s Full Court Life!!!

69. SusaninAZ Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 7:36 pm

Yeah Tami was a Bully…but Shaunie as the producer should stepped in…and sent Tami home but no Shaunie sat there with her Bob’s Big Boy haircut, and said nothing even when Tami was looking at Keesha text messages to see if she wrote anything about her…all of them are spineless…Tami Bullies cause she knows no one will stop her!

70. B Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 7:43 pm

Last night show I have to say was thee worst. With all the bullying issues going on in society and to see a 41 year old woman act this way was HORRIBLE and I cant give Shaunie nor Evelyn a pass they let the issue go way too far. I also must say that Suzi is no real friend to anyone all she does is gossip and keep things started. She knew how Tami is and to bring this gossip up to Tami was very imature. The prank idea I feel is way imature as well, Come on we need something Better This is supppose to be Basketball wives.

71. TATA Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 7:57 pm

THE TWO WOMEN WHO THINK THEY ARE FAMOUS FOR BULLYING OTHER PEOPLE IS OUTRAGEOUS. IS ASHAME THIS WOMEN BULLY OTHER WOMEN AND THE PRODUCERS ACCEPTING THIS. THIS BULLYING MUST STOP. WHO THE HELL THEY THINK THEY ARE. WOULD THEY LIKE IF THERE CHILDREN WERE BULLY LIKE THERE OWN PARENTS ARE DOING ON TV. TAMMI AND EVELYN YOU TWO WOMEN NEED PARENTING THERAPHY AND BULLYING OTHER PEOPLE THERAPHY. DUM WOMEN I DONT EVENM KNOW HOW EVELYN HAS A BOYFRIEND HE SHOULD BE ABARRASED WHAT SHE DOES ON TV. AND TAMMI THATS WHY YOU ARE ALONE YOU PROBAVLY BULLY HIM TOO. IM SURPRISE YOUR KIDS THEY SPEAK TO YOU. I WOULD BE ASHAMED IF I HAD PARENTS LIKE YOU BOTH. VERY CLASSY OF KESHA WALKING AWAY FROM AN ANGER WOMEN THAT HAS NO CLASS.

72. emma Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 8:02 pm

I think Tami is a bully,evil,mental case,can,t hold liquor,and a bitch She needs a BEATDOWN !!!!!

73. TATA Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 8:06 pm

BULLYING IS WRONG END IT NEEDS TO STOP. HAVENT YOU SEEN KIDS KILLING THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY WERE BULLY BY ASSHOLES LIKE YOU TAMMIIIIIII AND EVELYN. AND SUSI SAME CATEGORY SHE IS AN IDIOT DO YOU THINK I WOULD HAVE GONE TO KISHA AND TOLD KISHA TO OPOLIGIZE TO THE BULLY HOW DARE SUSI DOES THAT DAM STUPID THE BULLY TAMMI NEVER SHOULD HAVE TAKEN HER PURSE AND BE LOOKING AT HER PHONE. SHE NEEDS TRO GET OUT OF THE SHOW SAME WITH EVELYN THEY DONT BELONG THERE. AND THE OTHER SHAWNEE IF THATS HER NAME SHE DOESNT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE BULLYING BUT BY SITTING THERE AND NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT MAKES HER A BULLY TOO. PRODUCERS MUST STOP THIS IS AGAISNT THE LAW BULLYING PEOPLE.

74. lumpkinl Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 8:30 pm

I use to love the wives. I thought they had class and use to think they had real reasons for the issues they were running into. Their behavior last night made me lose a lot of respect for them. Shaunie appears to be helping to fuse these situation also, like I would have never help them put fish in Jen’s room. They need to stop Suzanne from keeping up mess just to keep a paycheck. They are acting real unclassy and messy.

75. Ryza Kellan Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 8:34 pm

Tami’s behavior towards Kesha was disgusting, she made my stomache turn. She just took 10 steps backwards as far as her anger management issues. My heart goes out to Kesha. She is more woman than the rest of them. Evelyn and Shaunie just stood by and let this happen. Evelyn needs to be fired cause she is too violent, she bullies Jen and Kenya all the time. Shaunie should be fired as producer, all she is producing is Ghetto violence. This show needs to be cancelled. Nothing positive about this show for women. It is embarrassing.

76. Cynthla Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 8:45 pm

I am also boycotting this show, I really liked it. But last nights show was to much I actually cried for Keisha. Tami is such a bully, verbally bashing her like that was disgusting. Im out

77. Mimi Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 8:50 pm

My defination of BBW – A pac of hyenas, pack leader, Tami, assistant pack leader Evelyn, next Shawnie, the lowest pack member, The rest of the girl are prey.

78. Mimi Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 9:03 pm

BBW= a pack of hyenas. Pack leader -Tami, assistant pack leader- Evelyn, lower pack member- Shwanie, lowest pack member – Suzie.

79. R. Strong Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 9:09 pm

She says Kesha acts like a child…, but the most immature person is Tami!!! I am embarrassed as a woman to see the behavior of these women. The fact that not one of these ladies stepped to tami and told her she was Wrong is ridiculous. Apparently all of you are scared of this angry woman that is so torchered that she will torcher another human being. Shaunie… I have no respect for you. Evelyn you’re no better. And Suzie one day someone is going to go behind your back and instigate a fight to let you know how it feels. I pray for you women… You mothers… That have allowed this behavior to go on.

80. joanne Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 9:14 pm

I thought we were being punked last night. I cannot believe what happened on BBW. Tami is completely out of control. Shaunie had the nerve to tell Keisha that she has to find a “solution” to get her belongings. Tami kept saying that Keisha should stop acting like a child. Are you kidding me? Then she kept saying she lost respect for Keisha. What? Evelyn and Shaunie just sat there without intervening. And that trouble maker Suzie, season after season she claims that she just want everyone to get along but she is the dog that carries all of the bones. She is constantly running back telling what someone else says. As for what Keisha said…SO WHAT? They all talk behind everyone’s back. They all trash talked each other at one point. Did Tami forget that she was a “non MF factor” to Evelyn? Did Suzie forget all of her discord with Tami and Evelyn? Then there is the fish incident in Kenya’s room. I could not believe I was watching grown women with children acting like a bunch of kids themselves. I wonder what Tami, Evelyn, Suzie, or Sahunie would do if someone did those things to their children. I will no longer support this show and VH1 should do something about it. There is so much going on regarding bullying and VH1 is supporting such behavior.

81. photographer216 Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 9:41 pm

‎”Tami needs to realize that it’s not an anger control problem she needs to deal with…it’s a drinking control problem!”The only time she act that way..she has a drink close by. NO..Tami isn’t a bully…she’s an Alcoholic!

82. Mrs. Debbie Washington Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 9:49 pm

At first I liked Tami on the show, after last night. I saw the old me, had I been Kesha, I would probably be in jail. Its sad that we as black women look like fools on TV. Today as a changed woman I would have called the cops and pressed charges. It was wrong she had no business going through someone else’s purse, period!! Further more Suzie needs to shut up all she has done since she has been on the show is add fuel to other people’s business. On the streets, Suzie is a snitch who likes to be stitched. They should be embarassed if not for themselves but for the upcoming young women coming up today including their daughters.Get it together,because you look a mess.

83. Darlene Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 10:03 pm

Tami is a bold face bully bitch and the other girls should of stood up to Tami. Evelyn did not help none opening her big ass mouth. Suzie is tell all bitch. Tami needs to be deleted from the show.

84. Dee Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 10:37 pm

These women are not sisters! They are all half-black ball-player rejects. The dark-skinned sisters are the ones who were actually married and they tend to show more class: Jen, Kenya, the lady Tami attacked in Italy, and the sister who left after the chaos when all the women started fighting. I am so glad it’s the half-blacks and not the real blacks! I really prefer not to be associated with the likes of Tami, Evelyn, Nia,and Shaunie. It’s the truth, even though there may be those who don’t want to admit it.

85. Sharon Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 11:17 pm

Tamis apology was a joke, she is not sorry she is affraid she will get kicked off the show, I will not watch this show ever again, I am a white woman who has not been around black women and if this is how they act I am glad, and all the steriotypes are right, getto all the way. Tami needs to go back to the gutter her ex left her in, where she belongs with the trash that she is, and I have no respect for Shaunie at all just sitting there and not doing anything and letting Kesha go home instead of Tami she should have been put on the first boat out and sunk.

86. Shayla Says:
    May 15th, 2012 at 11:31 pm

Its too late as far as im concerned for the producers to salvage what happened. They need to get rid of the show. The fact that it took an uproar for them to understand what happened was wrong is SICK! Tami’s apology is still not accepting responsibility. She said “I am not a bully as the show depicts me to be.” Well you need to give them the behavior in order for them to cut and put a show together. This is just another show with used and abused women lashing out aggressively because they dont know how to channel their energy into something positive or productive. GET RID OF THE SHOW!

87. woman Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 2:38 am

This was a messed up show …Personally I like Tami and I think she called it like she saw it …wish I could tell the whole truth…I am from NC …lol……I think they need to get the truth about people before they put them on a national tv show !!!!!!! Tami hats off to you girl !

88. Kelly Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 4:33 am

Tammy is a bully and if you look back at all of the shows, it started going downhill fast with the addition of that gutter rat Tammy. ALL of them acted like junior high school mean girls! Shaunie,Evelyn and Suzie sat there and did not say one word to Tammy. With Shaunie being the producer, she should have been the firs to say, hey, this has gone far enough, give the girl her purse back. Instead, she sat there, all of them to afraid of the wrath being turned on them to speak up for Keisha.

I wonder how do they explain to their children that not only bullying is bad but it is noble to speak up for the one who is being bullied. That is the way I was taught. Furthermore, if I were married to a basketball player, I would demand that they change the name of the show because not a one of them are married to a basket ball player.They are dancers,girlfriends,baby mamas and exes and should not be representing REAL basketball wives who do NOT carry on like that.

Better yet, TAKE THIS MESS OFF THE AIR!! Black women already have a hard time dispelling the rumor that we are all angry all the time.

89. Tammi Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 5:08 am

Even though I am disappoint with the actions of the woman on basketball wives all the blame can’t be placed on Tami, honestly Tami needs help. She needs lots of pray she has family issues that she allowing to effect every other area of her life. Her parenting skills, as well as her social life. No one on earth should be able to say or do anything so minor that would cause you to act the way she and for that matter Evlyn does so often. Stick and stone can break your bones but words from a non-love one or someone of no real importance to your success and spiritual life should never hurt you. I honestly feel sorry for Tami and Evlyn. They are two beautiful woman who act so very UGLY. World they need a hug and our love, they need to be shown the proper way, and although I agree that the show should be cancelled (mainly because none of them are BASKETBALL WIVES) I do feel that Tami and Evlyn shoud join the cast of Intervention or a Rehab show to help with anger management. They should also take Suzie since she so badly wants to fit in at any cost. All these woman have children which is what makes it worst. So instead of throwing stones and Tami and the rest of the crew who act the way she does please pray for them and try to help an encourage positive behavior any change you get. We all just want to be loved and fit in and in their own trouble way that’s all they want also. Tami in case you can see this I still love you and am praying for you. I want to be enjoy the rest of your years happly!

90. Tammey Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 6:13 am

Funny how all the hate mail starts to flow towards Tami and now the head lines read Tami had a heart attack….it goes on to say she was treated and released. I am a nurse with ICU experience and trust me someone who has had a “real” heart attack is NEVER treated and released. My thoughts are she had a panic attack due to all the hate mail and is trying to get sympathy now. Tami was a bully on Mondays nights show and has always been a bully even in her Real World days she thought she was the “shit” and no one could touch her well looks like the hand of “you reap what you sow” has entered your home.

91. Allen Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 8:05 am

I’m surprised no one mentioned this…But at some point the VH1 producers should have stepped in a stopped this…At some point, human civility trumps entertainment and ratings. I couldn’t imagine being a producer a camerman or anyone standing and allowing this to go on…To me this is no different from a bunch of people watching someone get beat to death and no one says or does anyhing.

I don’t have the words to explain Tami’s behavior, but we should realize that she is sick in her own right…Maybe bi-polar or a schizo..I know she probably has some good qualities, I just hope she continue to get the help she needs before she hurt someone or someone seriously hurts her.

The ironic thing was that Tami was more afraid of Kesha than Kesha was afraid of Tami. The presence of Kesha and her ability to control her emotions posed a threat to Tami. It exposed every flaw in Tami and the only way Tami could deal with Kesha was to bring her down to her level, and as she says “the world where I’m from”.

92. Nitra Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 8:18 am

I just felt so bad for Keisha and the way that Tami treated her. I really hope she is sincere about her apology.

Saying I’m sorry is one thing,but showing is another.

93. niecie Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 8:53 am

The producers should have shown us where they went to tell Tami the police was call and thats the reason Tami give Kesha her bag back istead of letting it as though the BULLY TAMI give it back on her own, she should be in jail.Tami is a BITCH OF A BULLY.May she SUFFER

94. Sasha Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 9:03 am

This behavior between grown woman is disgusting. What is more bothersome that Shaunie, Evelyn nor Susie did not intervened in the situation. I would have grabbed that bag from Tami and return it to Kesha. It is so sad that the message this show is portraying is about bulling. It does not have anything to do with basketball wife’s. Not one of them is married to a basketball player and now I see the reason why. Tami and Evelyn have some serious issues that need to work on which have not business to be on national TV. This is embarrassing and a bad representation of all woman, not just black woman. Not sure why everyone is so afraid of Tami.

95. msedie Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 10:01 am

It’s nothing Shaunie could say that will make me want to watch this show again. I wonder what her children think. Keisha, I give you 2 thumbs up for the way you handled your self, you are truely the better person.You are to commended and applauded for the way you handled your self. I am not sure why they think the B word is so cute and okay to be used like that. Keisha leave this show surely you don’t need this check.

96. FAITH NANCE Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 10:12 am

BASKETBALL WIVES “was” A SHOW I LOOKED FORWARD TO SEEING … NO LONGER !! TAMMI NEEDS TO DO A REAL INTROSPECTION , BECOME HONEST WITH HERSELF AND GOD. SHE IS A BULLY IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD !! I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT SHE RUNS A PROGRAM FOR YOUNG LADIES ( ARE THEY BEING TAUGHT TO BE EFFCTIVE TERRORIZING BULLIES ) TO BECOME EMPOWERED. WHAT A PISS POOR EXAMPLE OF LEADNG BY EXAMPLE. KESHA YOUR NOT AN ANGRY BLACK WOMAN ( DONT BECOME ONE )I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED IF VH-1 GAVE YOU A SHOW TEACHIG WOMAN ABOUT DECORUM !! KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, DONT LET IGNORANCE AND JEALOUSY RUN YOU AWAY FROM THE SHOW NEEDS SOME CLASS !!!

97. mzgivan10 Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 11:04 am

Really Tami, too little too late. You did not bully keisha on fb so why apologize on fb, also while taking anger management why not take some writing and spelling lessons.

98. Cynthia Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 11:33 am

Kesha is a LADY! I was so proud of her behavior, by not slipping down to Tami’s level she showed real restraint in the face of intolerable behavior from all the women especially Tami and Shaunie. The reason Tami came to Kesha to return the purse was because she knew that Kesha would never apologize to her the situation was out of Tami’s control and she no longer had the upper hand. Kesha was right to contact security. Someone should have stepped in and put a stop to the horrible behavior exhibited by Tami. She should investigate “AA” as well as an anger management counselor. A sincere apology to Kesha is in order!

99. sheron Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 12:07 pm

No apology necessary. Just Cancel the show. Such ignorant behavior

100. Mara Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 12:07 pm

You are a bully!! You are a mean hateful person who needs to be in prison. Showing off by picking on someone who is against fighting in the first place. Trying to look like a bad ass and you made yourself look like a fool. No one should ever be treated and made to feel like you did Keisha. You are a horrible person and should be kicked off the show. The producers are almost as bad for filming that. I wont be watching anymore.

101. Rita Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 12:50 pm

I will forever be a fan of Tami and sure she did handled this incident very badly. Nevertheless can anyone finally say that it’s time for Kesha to stop playing the VICTIM.Stop talking behind her back and speak like a LADY to Tami’s face about their issues.

102. Jam Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 12:51 pm

Tammy is a real loser and I am not watching that show. That was so sad that they allowed her to act like a BULLY and get away with it. This is a very poor example for the group of girls she mentor. She should be removed from the show and someone should replace her for the girls she mentor. The only thing she can teach them is how to fight for what they want instead of working for what they want. TAMMY IS A TRUE LOSER!!!

103. Linda Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 1:51 pm

Monday night’s episode was just disgusting, degrading and embarrassing!! Tami is the epitome of a bully and should be ashamed of how she treated Kesha! Her apology is a joke! I felt so sorry for Kesha because you could truly see fear on her face and Tami knew this woman was terrified of her but that didn’t stop her tirade! Both she and Evelyn need to go or get some serious mental help from somewhere. Anger management is not helping Tami at all. I used to like her but no more…Shaune, you better take heed to what all the fans are saying or this show will surely be cancelled. I for one will not be watching any more!

Disgusted ex-fan

104. Latonya Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 1:53 pm

That was not an Sincere Apology, after reading it i did not feel it…

105. bee gee Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 2:30 pm

I don’t buy it and don’t think her apology is sincere. Nor do I want to hear Shaunie’s promise that the show will be more positive. That just lets me know that it’s something they could have been doing all along. This is an attempt to save the show because it’s about to collapse. My opinion hasn’t changed at all.

106. eileen Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 2:34 pm

they are all bunch of bullies reality tv

107. jwoo Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 3:23 pm

BET should be ashamed that they dared interview the producer of this show as well as Tami. I can’t believe that these women actually think they are being positive role models for their own children as well as black girls, teenagers, and women all over the world! This show needs to be non-existent….ASAP!!!

108. Anita Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 3:28 pm

I don’t believe Tami is sorry about anything.She should be apologizing to Kiesha face to face. I USE to like the show but NO MORE. She was an embarrasement to All women of color.And shame on Shaunie and VH1 for allowing it to even go that far.

109. louise Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 4:21 pm

I felt so bad and sorry for Kesha after the way Tami treated her. I was crying along with her because that situation was just so sad. Kesha is a sweet country girl who is not used to this type of drama and violence. Going forward, she needs to watch what she say about anyone on that show. Especially around Suzie; who happens to be the dog that carries the bone. All she does is go between the girls and listen to who is talking about who and goes back and tell them. This is why so much drama starts. Stay sweet Kesha, you did the right thing when you left Tahiti. My God bless you!

110. Phyllis Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 4:26 pm

Tami Roman is the biggest bully ever. If she has bullied once, she wil bully again. That’s just her. Ignorant and childish.

111. lisa Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 4:29 pm

I felt so bad for Kesha. She is such as sweet persona and did not deserve to be disrespected like that from Tami. She did the right thing by removing herself from that hostile environment. My heart went out to her and I cried along with her. This scene was sad, disgusting & embarrassing. It seems like these ladies can’t go anywhere without starting a fight with someone. Kesha also needs to be careful around Suzie, she is the biggest RAT in the group!

112. Vonnie Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 4:46 pm

Tami isn’t apologizing because she is sorry. She is apologizing because of all the negative feedback, possibly being replaced on the show, loss of viewers, etc. BULLY! Yes, she is. Always talking about “where I’m from” and how someone is supposed to handle things. I truly wish that the police had arrested her in the foreign country. And, I am so sick of smacking them lips! That is not cute! Big Belly Beer Drinking B$tch Bully! And even though shes uped her dressing, she still looks like a man in drag. Team Kesha here all the way. As for Shaunie and Evelyn I feel that they are afraid of her too and are scared to tell her when shes wrong.

113. Linda Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 4:55 pm

Please fire Tammy!!!!!!!

114. Laura Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 5:01 pm

Shame on you shaunie! Have watched this show since the first episode…can not believe that not one of you girls took up for Keisha….tami is an animal…she doesnt need anger management…she needs to be in a zoo…will NEVER watch this show again….will say it one more time….shame on u

115. koohpac Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 5:28 pm

DISGUSTING!!!! This episode just proves that Tami is a BIG BULLY!!! Tears filled my eyes as I watched Keshia be threatened. Shame on you Tami and Shauni!!!

116. Mo Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 5:33 pm

Tami is a complete BULLY and should be kicked off the show. And Shaunie should be ashamed of herself as well for letting this crap go on. The Show should be canncelled.

117. Kimmy Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 6:00 pm

Tami should be ashamed at the way she acted toward Keisha. I watched the show with my mouth wide opened then entire time because I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I haven’t EVER seen grown women act that way. I know Tami calls herself keeping it real and says that’s how it is in the hood, but there are people who come from the hood who would be disgusted by her behavior. What Tami is really doing is trying to keep a check. She thinks that fighting and calling other women out of their name is what drives the show, and in a sense that’s what it has been about, but it’s way old and people are tired of it. No one wants to see someone getting abused by some evil women. Yes I say women because it wasn’t only Tami, all of them played a roll in the bullying behavior. First they sat around and no one came to Keisha’s aid, sitting there making faces like it was so amusing…Suzie tries to play the innocent in everything, but all she ever does is stir the pot by running back to people telling inaccurately for that matter what another person said. Tami is downright ignorant for falling for Suzie’s schemes as usual. She’s been doing it since season 1. Evelyn is trying to show the “kinder/gentler” Evelyn by squeezing out some crocodile tears, but still not saying anything to stop it. Keisha may have been afraid that Evelyn would jump in if she stood up to Tami. If Evelyn is so hard she should have been able to stand up to Tami and tell her what she was doing was wrong if it “affected” her so much… BUT it wasn’t genuine and easy to see though that acting job. They are all just becoming famous for being bullies and mean girls and letting young girls see that and believe its a way to become popular and famous. I believe Keisha did the right thing. What would you do if a rabid dog was threatening to attack? If Tami is all big and bad she should have been ready to go to jail because she did confiscate Keisha’s belongings and refused to give them back until she completely humiliated her. Keisha should stand proud for holding herself as a self respecting woman and not lowering herself to the garbage that Tami was spewing. Bottom line is Shaunie could have nipped that whole thing in the bud. All she had to say was “Tami give the purse back and leave her alone.” Shaunie is executive producer of that show there’s no way ANY of them would go against anything she says, but instead she opens the door and lets Tami in to torment Keisha even further. Next up let’s put fish and squid in Kenya’s room… let the bullying continue.. Suzie was like it’s not to be mean, it’s just a joke… They all need to think about how they would feel on the receiving end of any of their behavior. BBW is deleted from my DVR I’m done… And Tami needs to shut down her charity for young girls because she shouldn’t have influence over any young woman!

118. Sonya Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 6:01 pm

OMG-that was the most deplorable show I have ever seen. It was one thing for BET to allow Tami on Lift Every Voice – what hypocrites. Shaunie is no better – she sat there and allowed that to happen. As a mother, they should all be ashamed. This is a teachable moment – Bullying!!! SHAUNIE – show SOME class and make a public apology on VHI and pull the show off the air!!!!

119. Dee Sewell Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 7:29 pm

I don’t watch this show anymore. Not since Evelyn came across the table to fight Jen. And I would have filed legal changes also… Evelyn and Tami bully/fight someone EVERY season!!!! Smh….More civil? Really? How about canceled the show!!! Shaunie is enjoying the ratings, no conscience. Get a backbone and stand for something. What positive accomplishment has the show put into our homes? Nothing!!!!

120. leon allen Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 7:59 pm

this is for chad, run before its to late. take your car, and ring back. you are going to be broken by a gold digger. just like terrel owens and a lot of other broke ex. players.

121. Cheryl Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 8:10 pm

With the exception of Jen, Kenya and Keisha all the other females are used up, angry, trampy whores who lack poise, class and any measure of decorum. It should surprise noone that none of them, with the exception of Shaunie, has EVER been a bride. I knew from the beginning that Tammi was a sick female. She’s not only an alcoholic (can’t handle her liquor) but she uses it to excuse her piss poor and low-class ghetto behavior. She is stupid and phony. I laugh at her when she tries to act like she, of all people, has an ounce of education & class. What a joke! Keisha has more class in a strand of her hair than that crazy, bi-polar, self-obsessed, idiotic Tammi. Evelyn is also a very disturbed female who lacks self esteem as she allows Ochocinco to talk about her like a “dog.” Evelyn is so clueless she doesn’t have the brains to know Jen was the best thing she had going for herself. Evelyn & Tammi are 2 tramps who sleep around to wear designer clothes & play dress up! FAKE! Shaunie is a disgrace b/c she stands for NOTHING dignified. She’s just as sneaky & 2-faced as the others. Suzie is an ugly, horse-faced gutter tramp who lacks self-esteem & will do ANYTHING to be accepted. GOD help the children who have these people for parents. What a horrible display of maturity! This is sick. I watch b/c of Jen. If Jen goes, I have no reason to watch. The others are trashy and lack any sense of sophistication or appearance of “womanhood.” Jen called the police & Keisha contacted security. Ladies, that’s how real women handle their business. In the words of my late father, you girls are “alley cats.” Get some psychiatric treatment & stop pretending to understand that you’re sick & do something to change your sick, twisted mindset!

122. noni Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 8:23 pm

tammyis the biggest punk I ever seen. She will call suzy and Keisha a B all day but she let evelyn use her hair as a jone when she was talking bout the new dark skin girl. She be all up evelyn a** and wanna be like evelynm so bad d=thats why she acting out like that too. she got a girl crush on evelyn (not in any cuite way) and wants to impress her so bad. Shaunie and eve u aint no friend to keisha to let that happen. If it was me standing by, I would have told tammy to sit her a** in time out and I would have took the da*n bag and gave it to the rightful owner. That show was disgusting I will NEVER WATCH again. Keisha get your own show.

123. Tammy Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 9:01 pm

I really can’t believe that the other girls just sat there and let Tami treat a friend like that. Wow ladies look out…Like Tami doesn’t talk behind there backs…Who does she think she is…I am done watching after last night that was just wrong

124. ladybubbleup Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 9:33 pm

If that’s an apology I can build a dick with a hammer. I don’t think Tami knows how to be truthful or sincere and really give an apology to Keisha for humiliating her and bringing her to Tahiti just to make her have to run back home to keep from being bullied the whole trip. I lost respect for Shaunie too in trying to make Keisha kiss Tami’s ass to get her own belongings back. They are all scared of Tami except Evelyn she has a heart and she felt what Keisha felt and those tears proved she has been in that place. Thanks Evelyn

125. ladybubbleup Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 9:44 pm

The bullying continues with the dead fish. How soon do Suzie forget she almost got her ass whup nobody liked her ass either now she got the nerve to do the same thing to somebody else if she was in the place she was in when the shoe was on the other foot I bet she would be signing a different song. The only reason I’m still watching this show is Evelyn is showing more to her personality than just bullying people around. She has heart and feelings.

126. chesa Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 10:25 pm

I felt sorry for Suzi when she was on the oust with Jen and Evelyn. I guess in this short time she has forgotten what it feels like to be the one in the hot seat. She needs to learn to keep her mouth shut at times and just listen. She may actually learn something, like how to be a true friend. Kesha did not mean any ill will when she expressed her feelings to Suzi and Roce. Suzi want so bad to be with the in crowd she will throw anyone under the bus. She didn’t even have the since to apologize after it all went down. She still was going back telling Kesha was going to report her stuff taken which it was. Tami need to seat down face to face and apologize to Kesha.

127. diana Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 11:15 pm

Women The B word is a female Dog, this is what you represent, think about it.

128. diana Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 11:22 pm

First of all I could not be on the show that use the B word so freely, there would be a lot of missing teeth. Ladies have some respect for yourself and stop calling each others female Dogs, where I am from those are fighting word.

129. KK Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 12:34 am

I can’t watch anymore this show is beyond disgusting. Tami Roman needs professional help, serious professional help as she has been abused, kidnapped and raped. Suzie needs to go sit her troublemaking a?! Kissing self down somewhere. She actually started that with her loose lips. Evelyn acts like she still lives in the project and that relationship with Ocho whatever his name is…….it’s like watching a train wreck you don’t want to see the accident but you can’t stop watching. Jennifer too long to write I will say please come out La La land! Kesha you should have slap the living daylights out of Tami and Kenya please find your indentity honey! This should be call basketball wives straight from Hell Shaunie I thought you had more sense well tonight’s show proved me wrong ugh disgusting!!!!

130. Elane Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 12:47 am

TAMI IS TRULY MENTAL. AND WHY DO THESE LADIES THINK IT IS ALRIGHT TO PLAY PRACTICAL JOKES ON THE OTHERS. SUZI IS A COMPLETE WACKO!! SHE RUNS AND TATTLES LIKE A LITTLE SCHOOL KIDS. I CANNOT BELIVE THIS HOSTILE ATTITUDE THAT SOME OF THESE FEMALES POSSESS. SHAUNI SITS BACK ON HER ASS AND ALLOWS SHIT TO HAPPEN. EVELYN AND TAMI HAS THE WORST FOUL MOUTHS THAN ANY LOW LIFE MAN WOULD POSSESS. THESE CHICKS NEED PRAYER. I CANNOT BELIEVE THESE WOMEN WOULD PURPOSLY ACT THIS WAY BEFORE HUNDRED OF PEOPLE ON TV, JUST TO GET A CHECK……

131. Ann Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 1:39 am

Tami is a pathetic excuse of a human being. Do we live in Tami Roman’s world? Where we have to bow down and kiss her a$$? I THINK NOT!! Tami is a delusional psychopath with bully syndrome. If Tami believes that mess was apology. WRONG. Every hospital has a psychiatric ward, check yourself in. You bullied Kesha on TV. You owe Kesha an on air heartfelt apology. You cannot demand respect. Respect is something you earn. At this point 99% of the public has no respect for you.

132. bo Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 5:45 am

My only wish is that Tami runs across Bernice on South Beach Tow and uses that bully stuff on her.

133. Kay Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 6:56 am

Please sign and lets just get it off the air

134. pat Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 7:57 am

Tammi is a bully and a bitch.

135. OH10 Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 8:46 am

WE DO NOT ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY TAMI!! I cant believe you embarassed your self like that. You look like a complete fool in front of the whole world. Actually, you look like a drunk crackhead! Evelyn is just as bad. All of the designer items that they wear cannot make Evelyn or Tami look like they have any class. They both are uneducated ghetto trash. Chad will be a fool to marry such a bimbo. I think that for the sake of dignity Shaunie should CANCEL the show. We dont wanna see anymore of these hoes. Its a HOTT MESS!

136. jayq Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 10:28 am

Bernice is the sh!t she dont take sh!t but is no bully. Plus ive seen this girl rip a car door of its hinges. Bernice meet tami she likes to beat on weeker woman tami have a nice day……

137. elaine Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 11:26 am

Well, has entertainment finally come to grown female women bullying one another. These kinds of emotional battles are really not for television. This is some psychological trama thats needs to be handled in a doctor’s office. Tami no longer needs to be on the show. Her action’s toward Kesha was pathetic and really heart wrenching. After looking at that episode, I wanted to throw up and Evelyn, Shaunie, and Susie knows that Tami was wrong for doing that and did not want to say anything probably in fear of her doing the same thing to them. If Shaunie does not check Tami and simply sit down with this girl and let her know that this type of behavior won’t be tolerated, she can say bye bye to basketball wives. Know one wants to see another individual get treated like Tami treated Kesha. Stop the mental violence please. Stop the mental violence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

138. RAEJ Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 12:02 pm

TAMI, BULLY! BULLY! BULLY !@!!!! AND MORE BULLY!!!! YES I SAID IT, YOU ARE A PSYCHOPATH!!!!! IF I EVER SAW ONE, AND YOU WONDER WHY YOU HAD A HEART ATTACK AT 42 YRS. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF THE WAY YOU DID KEISHA!! I KNOW YOUR DAUGHTERS ARE VERY ASHAMED OF YOU, YOU ARE SO DISRESPECTFUL, I REALLY USE TO LOOK FORWARD TO WATCHING THE SHOW NO MORE ITS DISGUSTING AT THE MOST !!!!! YOU NEED A REAL GOOD BUTT WHIPINING!!!!! THEN YOU WOULD BE OK.

139. Dee Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 2:46 pm

We should start an online petition to ban this circus of a show!

140. Jasmine Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 9:10 pm

A BULLY is THE only word that comes to mind when I think about Tami. She is very quick to call other people children yet the behavior that she exhibits can only be described as childish. Her behavior hasn’t changed since the first season. I don’t see much progress from her anger management classes. She likes to bait people into arguments so she can unleash her personal anger at the world. It is so sad for her and for anyone that becomes her victim.
    I am done with any show that would support or encourage this kind of behavior. Judging by her “apology” it seems like she needs to be doing a lot more work on herself. This show needs a lot of work as well.

141. dollie d Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 11:35 am

I WOULDNT WATCH HER ON A NEW SHOW. WHOMEVER IS HIRING HER ON THEIR SHOW SHOULD NOT REWARD HER WITH AN OPPORTUNITY AFTER THAT BEHAVIOR. IT WAS OUTLANDISHED. I ASKED EVERYONE TO BOYCOTT WHATEVER NEW SHOW SHE IS GOING TO BE ON. MAYBE THAT WILL TEACH HER TO STOP TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HER HATEFULNESS.

142. Michelle Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 5:02 pm

the real basketball wives are Keisha, Royce, Kenya, Jen, the rest of you are fake ass wanna be bitches as for Tammy you lucky that wasn’t me bitch i would have dog walked you ass all across the tahiti waters, cabins, you lucky keisha wasn’t my sister you damn show would not have got that off i would have showed you what a real beat down was im from the real old school and that fear you put in her heart would have cost you an old fashioned ass whipping bitch you ain’t tough Evenly sit your dumb following ass down wit your fake ass. Keisha, Jen and Kenya got something for all you cheap ass bitches Larry (tammi) Curly (evelyn) Moe (Sussie)SUSSIE Somebody gonna beat you snitching ass up. (snitches get stitches) wit you duck man looking ass evelyn, tammi, sussie ya’ll look like a group of dikes trying to find your way in the real world fake ass bitches. go home your not needed or welcome on the show and shaunie you just plain STUPID thats why shaq left your DUMB ASS.

143. LaKeisha Gantt Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 10:08 pm

These women are very Classless! It is a Disgrace. Who would want anyone to watch this show? Black women on Television looking a hot mess. Get rid of this show! None of these women are relevant at ALL! Disgrace! Makes you want to spit!

144. vaughn Says:
    May 19th, 2012 at 4:03 pm

The problem isn’t Tami being “ghetto” or “uneducated.”
    I know a bunch of ghetto people who have upstanding character, are moral, and would not abuse people (the way Tami does); nor standby and and do nothing (like the other bully, Evelyn, and Shaunie did). Tami is an angry, cruel, sadistic, and delusional sociopath. I signed the petition immediately and will not be an accessory to this crime ever again by watching that show.

145. Karen Says:
    May 20th, 2012 at 1:39 pm

I have never seen anything so disturbing as this episode of BBW. While I understand that rich women behaving badly is the new “fad” this episode takes it up beyond compare. Listening to a 41 year old women spew her “gangsta style” threats at a cowering women half her size was vomit inducing! I was waiting for Ghetto Thug Tammy to start throwing up gang signs after a while. The other women just sat and watched and did nothing. Then, when Keisha left – Evelyn helps Tammy break into the girls phone like its nothing. Darling – what would you do to someone who did that to your phone? Or worse your child??? While Susi the dimwit sits and stares like the coward she is. The confrontation in the poor girls room was like watching child abuse. I mean, at least Evelyn and Shaunie had SOME reaction to that! Susie just sat around like the doe eyed idiot she is. Even after witnessing the disgusting and shameful way that the sociopath Tammy treated Keisha, who’s only crime was to say “I could have gone off on her too” (she didn’t curse your mother or call you a whore you disgusting piece of trash) they then went and BULLIED another girl! To remark upon the things that the sociopath Tammy said while she was in the room with Keisha and holding her purse was purely psychotic. It was sickening – she even grabbed the purse back at one point and said “did you ask me for it nicely?”….wow – we all knew Reality TV was going to get bad so bravo to BBW for bringing it to us. Society has finally hit the lowliest of the low and we’re all sitting here watching it (me included). It makes me feel a bit better to see that so many people reacted so badly to it – maybe there is hope for humanity. As far as the disgusting mess of a 41 year old sociopath drunk – you were awful on Real World too – please go away and get some therapy. I’m concerned that your daughters might do worse to top you! Your apology is loaded with the narcissistic ramblings of someone in serious need of professional help!

146. Ann of Nashville Says:
    May 20th, 2012 at 2:16 pm

Tami you are a BIG, BIG BULLY. You must not have met real strong Black women because if you did you would not get in their face, put your finger in their face, talking loud in a treating manner. You would get your butt kick. TAMI DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH ACT PEOPLE CAN SAY WHAT EVER THEY WANT ABOUT YOU, BUT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO PUT YOUR HANDS ON ANYONE. I WOULD HAVE YOU ARRESTED AND PUT IN JAIL IF YOU DID THAT TO ME. OTHER WISE I WOULD HAVE TO SHOOT YOU AND HAVE TO GO TO JAIL AND I AM NOT GOING TO JAIL FOR ANYBODY.

147. Ann of Nashvill Says:
    May 20th, 2012 at 2:27 pm

Tami you are a BIG,BIG BULLY. You must not have met real strong Black women because if you had you would know that you do not put your finger in their face, talking loud in a threating manner. TAMI YOU MUST NOT HAVE HEARD ABOUT THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH ACT BECAUSE IF YOU HAD YOU WOULD KNOW THAT PEOPLE CAN SAY WHAT EVER THEY WANT ABOUT YOU.YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO PUT YOUR HANDS ON A PERSON. YES I WOULD HAVE YOU ARRESTED OTHET WISE I WOULD HAVE TO SHOOT YOU.AND I WOULD HAVE TO GO TO JAIL AND I AM NOT GOING TO JAIL FOR ANYONE.

148. Shirlee Says:
    May 21st, 2012 at 8:22 pm

Tammty along with her loyal big mouth or should I say dirty mouth friends are all bully’s. And. Susie try’s to fit in with the black mouth dirty slants. She is a trouble maker. Only 3 I like …..jenn and royce and Keisha are kool. And they make the show……..they need to move far away from those loud mouths.

149. hazel martinez Says:
    May 21st, 2012 at 11:05 pm

Tammy Jerry Springer called and he has a spot on his next months show he would love to have you..
    Oh and wait there will be a surprise guest..Your mother..She wants a DNA test hoping t god that SHE IS NOT THE MOTHER…..
    Shaunie u had the oppurtuity and the platform to satnd up for every victim of bullying.. Show them that they are not alone..
    Maybe when the next person commits suicide because they were bullied everyday like Keesha has been by Tammy the entire season..you will have remorse for your lack of actions..Evelyn almost seemed the one to care the most Susie who was treated so poorly before and now thinks she is in “the circle of trust” onl cares about no being their target..I will not watch another season if Tammy remains..It gut wrenching to watch someone be bullied like Keesha was..Then to be made to ask for her purse the one that on national tv told the world u were taking her purse till she apoligizes,, Who the F does she think she is GOD? I thoght I was gonna lose it watching Tammy and make her ask for her purse back,,Not one of those ladies chose to take the purse from her and say NO YOUR NOT TAMMY.. It was disgusting and I hope you guys find a new friend..She isnt all there..Or please let her famliy use that excuse as why she did that.. So so so so sorry for Keesha and Tammys children

150. Carter Says:
    May 22nd, 2012 at 8:42 am

Tammi,

I’m not fat like you but I’m your height and tight. Given the chance I’d smack your sloppy ass silly and shove a fat piece of soap in your skanky, foul, self serving pie-hole. Get it straight, you’re not a talented “celebrity”… You’re a demented, weird person who has been filmed repeatedly. Sucks for you.

151. Paula Says:
    May 22nd, 2012 at 2:49 pm

The Tahiti show was sooooo painful & disturbing to watch. WTF is wrong with the rest of the so called friends? They should have made a united stand against Tami and told her if she didn’t shut her big fat F*@&% ING mouth that she would need to kick rocks! Get to steppin Bitch.

152. Tugar Says:
    May 23rd, 2012 at 2:31 pm

Tammy, Evelyn,Shaunie are all sick individuals. They came from nothing and think they have a little something now – and its to much for them. You can tell the difference between people like Eve & Jen. Jen’s grew up with class and you know what Evelyn really mad about with Jen – she actually thought she was better than jen and she was all that- wrong mindset Evelyn. Jen has shown Evelyn she was doing the driving all the time and she was (evlyn) was the one in the back seat. How could she be so upset about Jen talking about her boyfriend when the boyfriend talks about her on nat”l Tv saying she’s the last piece of Pizza nobody wants. LOL she’s really passed being pitiful. There’s no explaination for Tammy other than she’s a lost soul and has no help. Royce, I like for her stand up attitude but Kendra needs to have an eye kept on her she’s a little to forgiven for me.

153. annah Says:
    May 23rd, 2012 at 3:53 pm

Jus finished catching up with the season… Tammy is a typical angry african american woman, the way she treated keisha that way is disturbing. I think the rest of the weak ladies didn’t say anything is because they r scared of the ring leader. I can’t stand tammi and evelyn! Jen has always been my fav.! It is NEVA cute to beat up and attack another woman over some dumn sh@t! Arghhhh I dunno if I will keep watching this rubbish

154. fontella Says:
    May 24th, 2012 at 7:09 pm

Where do I sign a petition to cancel the show. Shauni should realize that she is being used to show the worst side of black women. In reality the show represents only a small percentage of the behavior of real black women. Don’t you know that we have been shown in enough negative roles throughout the years. What a cheap shot. My Mondays will be better spen.

155. SANDRA Says:
    May 25th, 2012 at 9:36 am

Thug and Bully come to my mind to describe Tami.
    How can the producers show something like that. The way Tami was os disgracefull. We are trying to teach our young people that is not OK to bully another person or be mean and negative to other people.
    ButI watched that CLASSLESS HOOD RAT do just that.

156. Patti Says:
    May 26th, 2012 at 10:20 am

Tami is a “b”-word & a bully! I would say it to your face but our paths will never cross, so I’ll say it here. I wish I would’ve been the person she laid her wrath on so I could whip her ass “Chicago-Style”. As for Susie, she’s still the trouble making blabber-mouth she’s been all thru the show. Is she loyal to anyone? I think she does that s__t just to stay on the show, otherwise there would be no reason for her to be there. Shaunie, people like your friend Tami are the reason your “business” partners would think you’re a “black hot ghetto mess” (your words, not mine). If you surround yourself with that kind of people, it refects on you (you should know that by now). Evelyn is a b___h too! So your friend talked about you?!? It’s ok for you, Tami, Shaunie & big mouth Susie to talk about everyone, but they can’t talk about you??? Come on now, you chicks (not ladies)think you’re up on a pedestal but YOU’RE NOT!! You’re ghetto to the MAX!

157. Don Says:
    May 27th, 2012 at 2:24 pm

You all are C-HUNTS! I hope to F all of you go down. Your big tits and nasty Vagina’s need a reality check in life. NO GOOD FREE LOADERS. You all do not deserve to be happy. If I was the local police I would put you away. Kick you all off the island. YOU ARE ALL EVIL AND BULLIES. There is no way you all should have lives. Crawl back in all your holes and go away. The Producers of this show SUCK! You all aren’t even wives for christ sake. Maybe one, ansd shes is the leader. You all do not deserve what you have.

158. Karen Says:
    May 27th, 2012 at 3:25 pm

The most horrendous thing ever on TV! Had to be sistas at that. I am struggling with what is worse, Tami bullying a beautiful gentlelady, Kesha, whom she is jealous of. Or, the other women letting it happen. Or, Suzi is a sewer mouth rat. Tami is not even woman enough to say ‘I am sorry Kesha, the name is Kesha, Kesha, Tami!!!!! Tami was gunning for Kesha from the get go. The fact that Kesha is young and beautiful just fueled her rage. I would have called the police had she taken my purse. As for Shaunie wondering if the Black professionals think she is ghetto….Hmmmm, what do you think now Shaunie?

159. Lisa Says:
    May 28th, 2012 at 6:26 am

Tammi is a psychopath who needs meds; Eve is a fluzy who will get dumpted at the alter, or shortly thereafter; Jen separated yourself from these women while you can; Suzy needs her ass beat – she runs her mouth too much. Royce, keep ondoingyou girl. The to the newest cast members -run for your lives!!! The show is NOT worth degrading yourselves. And Shaunie what can I say. I am so disappointed in you. I thought you had Waaay more class than this. Very disappointing. Ghetto, hot, mess.

160. DONE WITH THIS MESS Says:
    May 28th, 2012 at 6:50 am

Her apology was only because we disagreed with her actions, in reality she isn’t sorry. Because her behavior has brought attention Tami is sorry. And she still doesn’t care. Go and say sorry face to face with the girl. How evil can she be. Who the hell does she think she is, belittling a girl for doing nothing to her.

161. Nervell Says:
    May 28th, 2012 at 9:04 am

She is not sincere I liked her too but she has gone too far telling people how they should do things she is not the gueen of BBW and she was wrong for bullying Keisha like that ans Shaunie and Everlyn owes Keisha an apology for doing nothing she did the same thing to the other BBW on last season in Africa and no one cared its a shame and the show needs to be canceled to teach them a leason

162. lorie Says:
    May 28th, 2012 at 10:11 am

I liked Tami on Real World and like to watch her now. I think she is absolutely a bully and this apology does not sound sincere at all. I’m disappointed.

163. tina Says:
    May 28th, 2012 at 2:49 pm

I agree to every comment posted. Tami, Evelyn, Shaunie, Suzi need to be dealt with in the worse way. They are going to need bodyguards for real now. They will get hurt because of their behavior on the show.

Who do they think they are. Each of their cildren will suffer the same brutal actions they ignorant parents inflicted on others. Karma is a Bitch and these Bitches will suffer from it.

I can’t wait to read the papers or see in the news where a deranged so-called has put them to rest….LOL I will laugh until it hurt.

164. Andrea Says:
    May 28th, 2012 at 4:57 pm

OMG! Had nothing good to do so I sat down and watched this basketball wives show to see what it is all about and OMG! I would love to meet Tami, I wish that B**** would take my bag… Then go through it!!! WTF she is a low class, nasty mouth, absolutely NOBODY, trifling a** H**. It should be called the “ex-wives of basketball players for a reason”. These women have no class and for the other 3 to sit there and not say something while that nasty fat b**** bullies Kesha. Sorry but that speaks volumes for their character, Shaunie tries to act classy BUT to sit there and obviously want to say something but doesn’t WOW are you financially doing that bad to let this happen for ratings. Kesha DID NOT SAY ANYTHING THAT BAD TO DESERVE WHAT TAMI DID TO HER. And to be MOTHERS?!?!?! What an embarrassment! KARMA TAMI, your going to come across a person that will not back down one day and beats the f*** out of you. I am disgusted by the show and will not watch it again!
    And as for banning this show as oppose to others! This is the first time I’ve ever seen something so ignorant as to blatantly bully another adult all the while THREE grown a** women sit there and not say a word are they that intimidated by Tami????????? Co-exist with GARBAGE, I wouldn’t want to Co-exist with this trashy H**!

165. Jay Says:
    May 28th, 2012 at 8:24 pm

Tami is CLASSLESS BBBIIIITTTTCCCHHHH THAT THINKS BY SIPPING BEER OUTTA A BOTTLE THROUGH A STRAW THAT BELONGS IN A WOMENS CORRECTIONAL FACILITY

166. Nicole Says:
    May 29th, 2012 at 6:42 am

The quality of this show has changed drastically since Shaunie added Tami to the mix. Tami cracks me up being a sensitive bully. I’m going to curse you out and treat you like crap and you better not speak up to defend yourself or call the police because then I’ll lose respect for you. MERCY!!! I’m sure this isn’t the vision Shaunie O’Neil had when she first thought up BBW…or maybe it is. She is allowing Tami to single handedly deliver her project, her vision, a part of who she is smack dab into the heart of the ghetto. Tami is so worried about her reputation…what people are saying about her. Instead she should be worried about her character. A grown woman, mother and daughter that curses like a sailor, bullies, drinks and fist fights on national television. Thanks Tami. What a wonderful role model and shining example of a mature Africian American woman you are.

167. MyMarie Says:
    May 29th, 2012 at 11:40 am

I guess Tami is off the hook. I just read she had a “mild heart attack. This report is either true or the work of a good publicist. You know what the say “the best defense, is a good offense”. I prefer “what goes around, comes around”. Karma is alive and well. Hopefully, all these women will look back at this season as a learning experience and not just a career move.

168. Angelab Says:
    May 29th, 2012 at 12:18 pm

Wow!! Shaunie and her hoods, what can i say these women do not have a place on television. Stopped watching the show period. Let’s all boycott vh1 and this ridciousless show. This is not how people act.

169. Patti Says:
    May 29th, 2012 at 2:36 pm

I forgot to comment on the fact that those other 3 Chicken S**ts sat there & watched that drunk, delusional Tami do that to Kesha; I know it’s bcuz they’re scared of that crazy B***h! Every singe one of the ladies that have distanced themselves from this “group” has more class in their little fingers than the remaining 4 females have in their whole being!!! Royce: love you! If Tami is no longer your friend bcuz of the Kesha thing, then she never was a friend at all. I have many friends who have other friends that I don’t care for, but that doesn’t affect my friendship with my friends. It’s a BIG world, and we’re not going to like everybody. Name of show should b “Basketball Ex’s!”

170. ladybubbleup Says:
    May 29th, 2012 at 10:18 pm

I saw an interview with Tami today on Wendy Williams show I’m glad I watched. I took a whole different look into the personality of Tami and I could be reading her wrong, but it appears to me she is not totally sure of herself and bad things have happened in her life and she takes things out on others. Tami Royce is being a frien by telling you that violence is not the answer to everything. I believe maybe a girl like Keisha played some part in your past deteriation relationship. I now do not believe you mean to bully people but don’t truly know what a real friend is. Royce is trying to be a real friend all those girls who never pull your coat on how you are acting and just go and talk about it behind your back and slowly separate themselves from your company is not your friend. Someone who tries to tell you about your behavior is a friend and wants to really help you do better that is a friend.

171. ladybubbleup Says:
    May 29th, 2012 at 10:28 pm

Its nothing wrong with being non violent Dr. Martin Luther King was a non violent man but he was deffinately not weak he was just looking for a better way. I respect a person for not using violence or hitting someone just because they say something you don’t like. They did nothing but ridicule Jesus but he still died for us all why do you think people wont ridicule you and so be it if they do. Learn to walk away from those people and those situations and pray for them that dispitefully misuse you. If you want to make a possitive mark on this life do something people can remember and respect you for not feeding into the negatives. The enemy is out to kill, steal and destroy you why help him do that. T.V. shows are not worth giving up all your dignity and respect of your children for. Be that light that shines before them so they have a reflector to carry and pass on themselves.

172. Becky Says:
    May 30th, 2012 at 9:24 am

Tami, I say also listen to your real friend; Royce. Real friend will tell u the facts. Fake friends will lead you down the wrong road, laughing all the way.

173. Sophie Says:
    May 30th, 2012 at 11:17 am

Kesha needs to grab her cojones and punch Tami in the face.

174. peace & love Says:
    May 30th, 2012 at 1:04 pm

fake ass apology! shes so gross! shes nothing but ev’s follower! if i sleep with ur husband are you going to be my biggest fan too?

175. Tina Says:
    June 7th, 2012 at 12:54 pm

Don’t think this is what Shaunie had in mind for the show but she let it happen. I still like Tami and I hope she learned her lesson. Kesha must have seen the show before she went on it so she had to know what happens. SO why did she agree to be in the cast. I just feel bad that women of color are portrayed so badly but look at Mob Wives, Real Housewives – they are all the same. Be truthful, would any of you watch the show if it were any other way. I don’t think so.

Comments