The Bachelorette: Why Does Everyone Think Jef Holm Should Be A Front Runner?

May 16, 2012 12:00 PM by Lisa Princ

The Bachelorette‘s Emily Maynard met her 25 bachelors┬áthis week on the show’s season premiere. We already learned that Emily was impressed with Jef Holm’s skateboard entrance, but she is not the only one impressed by him. From former contestants to Emily’s best friend, folks all seem to feel that Jef is a good choice and should be a front runner. Read on for more.

What is so special about Jef Holms that has everyone rooting for him on this season of The Bachelorette? Is it all in the hair? That’s what some people think! “I believe that they take her phone while she films, and I have no idea the outcome. But I kinda hope she ends up with the water dude with the cool hipster hair, because I get good vibes from his hair in the photos,” Emily Maynard’s best friend, Keltie Colleen, the former Rockette from The Bachelor‘s season 15 recently posted in her blog.

And Keltie is not the only who feels this way, as two other former contestants shared the same sentiments. “I just think he is spunky and I want to be friends with him. She says she likes guys who are tattooed and a little more on the rougher side… Jef could possibly be a front runner because he seems like he’s a little funky, a little different and I think she’d like that,” Ali Fedotowsky told US weekly, while Michelle Money also gushed about the skateboarder: “here’s my boy Jef from UTAH! He is a great guy from what I know! And People Water is an amazing company that I am excited to be involved in!”

For what it’s worth, various spoilers claim that Jef has already made it into the final three, but we don’t get what is so special about him. What did you think of Jef Holm on The Bachelorette? Did he strike you as a front runner? Which bachelor impressed you the most? Comment and share your thoughts with us below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! For other great The Bachelorette news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Bachelorette.

Photo Courtesy: ABC

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, The Bachelorette |

13 Responses to “The Bachelorette: Why Does Everyone Think Jef Holm Should Be A Front Runner?”

1. deb kaminskii Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 4:19 pm

Seriously….he is just “fun”. Many of the bachlorettes have been stupid falling for this kind of man….”fun” does not make for a stable future….sheese…girls are dumb.And notice…when they fall for the “totally fun dude”….it does not last.

2. Lisa Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 7:34 pm

I thought Jef was a little weird in his bio but once I saw him ride in on his skateboard and the way Emily responded to him, I had a feeling about him. He is adorable and I think they’d made an awesome couple. Go Jef w/ 1 f!!

3. Kate Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 6:29 am

Is he the daddy type to help her fill her mini-van?

4. Brooke Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 7:41 am

I love this guy! I think he would make a great dad & he’ not just “fun” he obviously runs his own company & I think that’s part of his appeal, he still has fun & is a CEO & part of the proceeds help people build wells, which I think everyone loves!

5. karynr Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 8:52 am

He’s just “fun.?” Really? What about his intelligence, obvious compassion for others, leadership of a great company…..If you watched and listened well, you’d realize there’s a lot more depth to him than just “fun.” That statement makes no sense, even with the little we know about him, so far.

Again, none of us know him well, but he comes across as a mensch. In the Jewish religion that means a person of honor and integrity. That’s my opinion of Jef, so far. I really hope he’s a gtrue mensch!

6. Frannie Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 8:55 am

Jef seems like a kind, compassionate, intelligent young man. He may be “fun”, but that is just one piece of a much bigger puzzle. You obviously missed a lot or haven’t read anything about him.

7. Jessica Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 12:41 am

I love Jef! He is awesome and seems like the best choice because he obviously can carry responsibility as he owns his own business. he also seems like he’s not afraid to be himself and looks like a great dad to be!! I LOVE YOU JEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Linda Says:
    May 19th, 2012 at 2:48 pm

I think Michelle Money contacted Emily and told her how great Jef is.Michelle’s brother is friends with Jef on Facebook.I personally believe Michelle knows Jef and gave Emily a call before the show started taping.Just like she contacted Ashley to tell her before taping what a creep Bentley is.

9. Kim Says:
    May 29th, 2012 at 2:16 pm

There is something about him. He is so cute and kind of has a boyish charm about him. He seems kind of shy and quiet and reserved but he definitely has a wild side to him too. He is the CEO of a company that helps people. She definitely has a crush on him and I think he likes her as well. I think he will be one of the top 3 guys in the end. If Emily doesn’t chose him I know he will have tons of women lined up to date him. He is a total cutie pie!

10. cookiefan Says:
    June 2nd, 2012 at 3:14 pm

Jef is in a class by himself. Not only is he kind, considerate and adorable but he altruistic and puts his money where his mouth is. He also said Emily deserves the best and I believe he will be able to give it to her. Not only is he financially stable but what a role model he will make for little Rickie! – When I saw the video of his work in Nicaragua I knew he was special enough for Emily. I’m sure she realizes that a guy like that comes but once in a lifetime. There are plenty of Aries and Seans but very few Jefs…

11. Kim Says:
    June 5th, 2012 at 9:00 am

This guy is the total package. He has got an advanced degree, runs a successful company, which he co-founded, gives back to those in need, comes from a family with values, wants kids, he’s serious about finding the right person. He’s got money but he’s not all about that. The important things matter to this guy. I hope he wins Emily’s heart and he falls for her too.

12. Jeanne Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 7:04 pm

The I watched this man on the series, the more I thought she might like him. Then I googled his impressive background and now I’m certain he’d be her best choice for a number of reasons. Smart Water, what a wonderful concept that coincides perfectly with his Morman roots to help other people. He’s a catch!

13. Katee Says:
    July 2nd, 2012 at 10:32 pm

I loved Jef already but the home town sealed the deal for me. This season reminds me of the 1st Bachelorette season. Arie is her Charlie, the obvious choice and seems her usual style. Than you have Jef who reminds me of Ryan in that sincere, soulful, really IS a great guy way. It is Trista & Ryan that keep me watching the show because it acutally did work ONCE. I hope Emily ends of happy. My money would be on Jef!

Comments