May 17, 2012 09:21 AM by Shayla Perry

Apology NOT accepted. Fans (or is that former fans?) of Shaunie O’Neal‘s Basketball Wives are still fuming after watching the blatant bullying that’s been taking place on recent episodes of the VH1 reality series, calling for the network to either pull the show altogether, or remove Real World alum Tami Roman from the cast through an online petition on Change.org. Their voices have been heard, loud and clear, forcing an apology from VH1, Shaunie, Tami, and practically everyone else involved, and from the looks of it, Roman won’t be returning for the show’s fifth season after all. But that doesn’t mean you won’t be seeing her on television….

Tami Roman has quit Twitter…temporarily. And it looks like she’s quitting Basketball Wives, too!

Days after the infamous Tahiti episode aired (and yes, there’s still more to come next week), Roman released a statement explaining why she’s leaving the social-networking platform and hinting that she’s exiting the VH1 reality show for something else.

“I deactivated my twitter for the time being because I have been blessed with a wonderful opportunity to work with phenomenal actors on a new television show,” Roman says in her statement. “I didn’t want to wake up to the continual negativity from a mistake made over four months ago, which I have openly acknowledged and apologized for to overshadow the blessing of this moment. I plan to reactivate my twitter when a formal announcement has been made about this new opportunity with the hopes of putting ‘Basketball Wives’ behind me.”

So we guess Season 5 will be safe to watch…somewhat.

Tell us — Will you watch Tami Roman on a scripted series after her behavior toward Kesha Nichols on Basketball Wives?

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook!For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check outSirLinksALot: Reality Television and then come and discuss the show on our Reality TV message boards.

Visit our sister site SheKnows for more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment!

Photo courtesy of VH1

Topics: Basketball Wives, VH1 Reality TV Shows |

106 Responses to “‘Basketball Wives’ Fans Petition To Have Tami Roman Booted From The Show, But Has She Already Left?”

1. Nancy Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 9:52 am

Will I want to watch this woman again on any other show? HELLLLL NOOOOO!!!! I don’t think she is funny, intersting and after what we saw on this last episode of Basketball housewives. She should hide her head into a hole somewhere. She is disgusting!

2. Nancy Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 9:53 am

Will I want to watch this woman again on any other show? HEeeeeLLLLL NOOOOO!!!! I don’t think she is funny, intersting and after what we saw on this last episode of Basketball housewives. She should hide her head into a hole somewhere. She is disgusting!

3. Carol Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 11:22 am

I will not watch, or support one iota of what Tami Roman does. As a formerly abused child, I was bullied by my mother and by my social environment. I am just getting to the point where I can talk about this. Tami has a lot of work to do on her emotional and alcohol problems, before she will be taken seriously. What she did was beyond degradable and reprehensible, it was unforgiveable. Go away Tami and stay there forever.

4. Debra Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 11:43 am

I will and hear me CLEAR!!! Watch this heffa on any show! She is bipolar and when your bipolar you should not consume alcohol! She is not sorry for anything she has done nor is the other 2 (Shaunie – Evenlyn). These women should have been showing behinds scene of being independent women even though there men were well off! Seen non of it! To many young people has taken there lives because of bullying! I think the show is purely negative. Shaunie,Evenlyn and Tammi made a damn fool of themselves. Shaunie and Evenlyn sat there and allowed Tami to behave the way she did as though it was acceptable! If I ever saw anyone of my friends, family, etc. BULLIE someone the way Tami and Eve done I PROBABLY WHIP THERE ASS MYSELF!

5. Stand Up Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 12:11 pm

I will not support anything that Tami is apart of! I vow to never watch a single episode of any show that she appears on. Her behavior disgusts me!

6. Monica Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 1:32 pm

At this point, Tami is a liability for any company. I would never watch her on any show that she on in the future, but I don’t understand how 1) a RESPECTABLE production or casting company would hire someone as inflammatory as she (unless they are going to exploit her for that very reason) and 2) any RESPECTABLE company would dare associate their products or advertising dollars with any show that includes a person that takes pride in being a bully (she may not take so much pride in it now that she has received so much backlash). I know that people can change, and I hope she does, but in business, that change doesn’t come without a price. If it were my company, I wouldn’t touch her with a ten-foot pole.

7. Lindaj Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 2:38 pm

I will not watch Tami in any additional reality shows. I understand that she did apologize to Keisha but Tami must understand there is repercussions with what she said and did!

8. JACKIE Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 4:29 pm

WILL NOT WATCH ANYTHING THAT TAMMI OR EVELYN IS A
    PART OF. SHAUNIE IS SITTING BACK LOOKING STUPID
    AND PADDING HER PURSE WITH THE MONEY. THERE ARE TOO MANY TALENTED PEOPLE LOOKING FOR WORK TO HAVE
    THESE TWO HOOD RATS ON TV.

9. marie3548 Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 5:19 pm

I will not support her in any future endeavors

10. marie3548 Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 5:22 pm

Just like broken Hollywood anything goes business as usual doesnt matter if people r being bullied as we speak some childs heart is destroyed his self esteem trampled on

What have we come to when we think it is entertaining to mistreat others.

11. Jenna Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 7:08 pm

No, I will never support any of her future endeavors. Neither hers nor Evelyn’s. Tami should be ashamed of herself for even trying to lie about this “scripted” bbw. Read her blogs, she even knows better. I will petition anything that remotely involves her making money.

12. Not A Fan Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 7:11 pm

The behavior of Tami is inexcusable! And why have the producers of this show sat back and allowed her to be bullied like this? This makes no sense! Tami is an adult woman who obviously never grew up past her ghetto, hood, in your face phase!!!

13. Taylor Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 8:32 pm

I will not watch nor buy anything that involves Tami. I believe that BBW show should be taken of the air. Shaunie is no role model when she can’t tell one of her cast that their behavior was wrong. She stood with Evelyn and Suzie to put dead fish in Kenya’s room like high school kids. Every mature of them. She place Jen and Kenya in shows with the other bully Evelyn with no security. Now she is sawing there may be no fighting in future BBW shows. The next lady assaulted by BBW’s bullies should sue that person, Shaunie, producers and whoever else they can sue associated with the show. Hit them in their pockets.

14. kesha Says:
    May 17th, 2012 at 9:45 pm

That was garbage, I will not ever support anything TAMI does. BULLY is what u are far from being classy

15. Reshell Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 4:46 am

I watched BBW and I said more than once to never watch again. After seeing Tami low class act. I will NEVER watch again. This season or any other. Every woman should never even let their TV channel fall on the show. With everything going on in the world. We have grown ass women showing young girls to act a damn fool and you can get paid. Sad day. I’m so happy none of them has a man.

16. Deborah Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 5:40 am

What happens when she takes the next drink?

17. Gregory Jones Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 6:21 am

I’m not an avid follower of Basketball Wives or any other reality show for that matter. Though, I did see the episode in question and was a bit concerned about the inability of these women to coexist and treat each other with respect. I do believe that there may be some redemption for Tami if she can prove she is sincere and can take steps to address the public in a mature and candid way about the causes of her behavior and the fact that our young black women should no model their behavior as such. I had the pleasure of meeting Tami a few weeks ago and she seemed graceful, happy and open. Of course, she was making a paid appearance…

18. Mamamia Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 6:59 am

(:(:(: GOOD RIDDANCE.

she’s the epitome of “black women” ghettowackadoodledoo toughactingbrawlstarter gone WAAAY 2 wwwwild.
    Tami Roman, go back to FOOD Stamps.
    Sahunie O’neal, grow real guts & glory by producing positive/motivating and inspirational shows.
    Evelyn, you don’t really Impress No One. You are such a moneyhungry babymama rotten groupie!!
    And, oh, Suzie, fix your overbite and lisp and shut your f@#% mouth up!!YOU R a Quisling the the max.
    Ba Bye BBW

19. sheba Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 8:05 am

GET RID OF TAMMY. TO GHETTO FOR THE SHOW AND HATEFUL. SHAME ON YOU SHAUNIE!!!!!!!

20. Gracie Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 8:27 am

What a disappointment BBWs has become. I must first vent on Susie. She is one instigatin’ two faced snitch! If it weren’t for her big mouth blabbin’ all the time, none of the violent nonsense would go down on that show.
    The producers know how to rile up Tami’s emotions, and they allow Susie’s passive aggressive personality to get it done! I cringed when Susie called herself consoling Kesha after master-minding a situation that she clearly initiated! Was it me, or did I hear Tami insult Susie, too, at the table by using her as an example of a weak person that Kesha should have messed with instead of her [to paraphrase]? It caught me off guard-and of course, Susie (with her scary ass) said nothing to defend herself.
    Tami is old enough to be Kesha’s mother and she acted like a chastising mom! For a minute there, I thought Tami was going to pull out a switch and spank Kesha. What a lack of maturity and empathy she showed that girl. What if someone (just as unstable) had attacked one of her daughters that way? She wouldn’t have stood for it.
    All of those chicks, including Shaunie, are afraid of Tami because she is a big, unstable, unpredictable lush! I’d love to see Tami meet her match and get the hell beat out of her on national television. Now THAT would be a show!

21. Damita Danyelle Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 8:42 am

No I will not watch! Absolutely not! I will indeed boycott this new show too as well as ANY show that employs ANYONE who promotes bullying and sheer abuse towards children, men and women (even if she herself is a woman). Bullying is a form of abuse that needs to be stopped! To watch this new show and put money in the pockets of it’s sponsors and a woman who has publicly shown that not only is she a bully, but also an abuser of women, is not my cup of “reali-tea”.

22. Sheree Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 8:56 am

She messed this up for herself. I will not support her. Now she is leaning on God, well thank God for his grace and mercy inspite of her childish ways. Why didn’t she lean to God when she appeared on national Tv being a bully.
    Tami, you stink!!!!

23. deltasweetiepi Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 9:59 am

I would not care if Tami played a nun I would not watch it. Her behavior is indicative of why a lot of black men look at most black woman as angry bitter females…I am sure if she could relive the moment she may have done it differently…but she showed us who she really was..but she is not the only loose cannon on that reality show. I wish her well and pray she becomes a better person because one day she will meet her match..ya know!

24. ann Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 10:05 am

No wonder Tammi had a heart attack,she is a nasty violent drunk. Both her and Evelyn are disgusting.To think these so called women are mothers.Both are ready to fight with someone for the stupiest thing.

25. higher ground Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 10:08 am

This idiot Tami really believe that what she says justifies her bullying other people.The idiot is fooling herself if she believes God will allow her to hurt others and not reap what she has and is sowing. She thinks this so call new show will help her in her financial situation but just sit back and watch God. More than likely the show will get canceled and lets see how she will be talking then. I can guarantee you she will then see the light because her ass will be broke and back on assistance. Tami will then and only then start talking right and asking God for direction for her children and herself. God gave her another chance by being on a show and look what she’s doing sitting her behind around bullying other people and thinks she’s right and really has not apologize to Keisha. Tami needs prayer and you are being prayed for Tami.

26. myview Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 10:19 am

This episode was totally disgusting. Tami should be off the show and she is a loose cannon. I will never watch anything she is on. whoever picks her up is really taking a chance. She needs to be in therapy the rest of her life. I am also disappointed that Shauni allowed her to control the show and mistreat someone again. I’m no longer a fan of this show.

27. novella Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 10:59 am

i really don’t want to see this women on TV at all, is this what she has to do to be notice where’s her real skills , she use words like the N word and every other bad word there is , and then have her daugther on a show where she shows her true colors, band her off national TV all together

28. Rita Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 11:18 am

People are being too hard on Tami…she’s human, just like the rest of us. She made a mistake and she’s growing from it. Let it go, people.

29. frances Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 11:36 am

Tami is disgusted. Using “god damn” like it is nothing.

30. aj Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 11:37 am

i like tami, she was wrong for that, but petition to kick her off is crazy, evelyn throwing bottles in resturant, tami got issues like everybody else.

31. aj Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 11:40 am

people are totally over reacting, tami made the show. eveln started most of the drama.

32. frances Brown Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 11:43 am

No. Tami is disgusted. Using “god damn” like a mad woman.

33. lil mama Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 12:50 pm

There is no way I would watch Tammi in anything. She definitly has a problem. Also, I will never watch another episode of Basketball Wives. I think Shaunie and especially Evelyn should be ashamed of themselves. This show needs to be yanked from the air. I’m tired of seeing grown women act like they don’t care about anything except themselves. Is it really worth the money to be portrayed in such a negative light?

34. Barbara Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 2:31 pm

I will watch I Like Tami, what I have to say is be a woman if you say something once don`t be afraid to say it twice. If you want something ask for it loud and clear. Keisha wanted to play with the big girls so she needs to get a backbone and some courage. She needs to learn to say what she means and mean what she says!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. mel Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 2:35 pm

Thank you for removing Tami for the show..thank you fans for petitioning to have her removed..I only recently watched the Tahiti episodes and couldn’t believe what was happening and how they all behaved…Tami is a disgusting and degrading example of any female I have ever seen..and the others have no honor or respect for anyone when they sit still and allow a person to be treated like Tami treat Kecia..it took me awhile to find this site and was happy to learn Tami is off..I wouldn’t watch anything with her in it

36. jazzy marie Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 2:47 pm

I will not be watching Sunday’s Best on BET if that is where she is going to land or any other show. I will not watch BBW, or Evelyn and Chad’s Show, I’m done.

37. Patricia Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 7:09 pm

I am utterly disgusted with this woman. There is NOTHING that she could star in that I would be remotely interested in. To whomever hired her, you should’ve told her to keep her mouth shut. Now she’s given all of us a hint to STAY AWAY. I hope she’s saved the money she’s made…and maybe she has because her weaves are always HORRIBLE. Add the Chad & Ev show to me list of things I WILL NOT BE WATCHING.

38. Chef Amy Says:
    May 18th, 2012 at 7:19 pm

Tami is an ignoramus to the nth degree! I just could NOT believe that Shaunie and Evelyn just stood there and didn’t tell Tami to stop threatening Kesha. If they were really Tami’s friend, they would immediately tell there that her behaviour is unacceptable and ask her to stop. If Tami insisted on carrying on, then they should have removed her from the situation of taken Kesha out of the situation.

I thought Shaunie had some class. But, now I see that she doesn’t. Evelyn, if Chad still marries you after seeing this pile of crap, I would be amazed. You cried because you knew that Tami was wrong, but you were afraid to tell her. And, yes, Kesha was correct to report that her purse was taken.

Tami,you are the dumbest adult and parent that I know. You are a complete and utter embarassment to mothers and, of course, to your daughters. How would you ever be able to address your children if they were part of a similiar situation. Now I see why Kenny left you. If you behaviour was as inflammatory in your marriage as you have shown on Basketball Wives, then you are to blame for the demise of your marriage. I hope you seek the counseling that you need, not just for you, but for your children and any future relationships.

39. mimi Says:
    May 19th, 2012 at 5:41 am

Read through Tami’s apology. She did not apology to Kesha. She never said her name. It is clear that she only made that statement because of the negative backlash. I will not support any show with Tami Roman on it. she needs serious and immediate help for her many emotional and mental problems.

40. Sharon Crosby Says:
    May 19th, 2012 at 6:22 am

I will not watch her on any show, she has been a bully since she has been on the show and I dont think anyone should be scared to speak their opinion, I also think that Shaunie should have stood up and told her that she was wrong I think Evelyn showed real character by being sympethetic to Ms. Nichols you have to keep in mind none of you are basketball wives NOW!!! look at yourselves and you would have to wonder why, Attn: YOU GIVE UPSCALE WOMEN A VERY BAD NAME Get Out Evelyn while you can

41. Andrea Says:
    May 19th, 2012 at 6:29 am

Tami is a Clown!!!.. and the others are not looking to good as well. Is everyone on the show afraid of this Amazon. Shaunie and the others sat at the table and let Tami steal that womans purse and did not say anything, and yes Tami you did steal her purse and i wish to God she had reported you to the authorities.

42. Vwil Says:
    May 19th, 2012 at 11:19 am

I would not watch one second of psyco mom, Tami. Cleary she need professional help. Pray for her Sanity, and the safety of her girls, while under her care. Thanks VH1, she was definitely not for that show, and the direction it was going, Bullying of that type is horrific, what did her girls think, I think, seriously,child protective should look into her home situation of raising those girls, how she goes from 0-10 withins seconds

43. Gloria Says:
    May 19th, 2012 at 2:42 pm

I hope to never see Tami again. It was a disgrace to see a Parent act that way with someone that’s very close to your own child’s age. I’m not watching that show again.

44. Groovy Granny Says:
    May 19th, 2012 at 2:48 pm

Tammy, you are the most ignorant person that has been given the opportunity to appear on national television. Any show that pays you is not worth watching.

You may be a bully but I hope you come against the right person and get your but whipped so bad your need plasttic surgery.

I am so happy you are not my child.

Back to welfare.

45. Nena Oni Says:
    May 19th, 2012 at 2:53 pm

NEVER! Suzie should also be booted out! Suzie is being verbally insulted and abused by this woman and takes it like. Suzie has no respect for herself. Evelyn and Shaunie are no better than Tami, they are also afraid. This would never have happened had Suzie not run to Tami to make points. Suzie your turn will come again with Evelyn

46. SueB Says:
    May 19th, 2012 at 3:02 pm

Tami clearly needs medication, she’s only apologized because of the backlash. I believe inside she’s seething, and WANTS to lash out at anyone.
    Everyone else in the cast is scared of her, except maybe Evelyn, but you can tell that even she doesn’t have the moral turpitude to defend someone who was being emotionally traumatized by an obviously mentally ill, attention-seeking, narcissist.

The only way I would ever watch a program with her in it, would be in a show like Dr. Drew’s where she would have to face the contemptible person that she is, and being told so by others who are not intimated by her and her violent ghetto behavior.

Otherwise, any TV show who would actually pay this nut to act “sane” around others is as hilarious as the way Tami has made a fool of herself in front of millions of people since she’s been on the show. She acts like she’s 12.

47. Lorenzo Says:
    May 19th, 2012 at 4:12 pm

Just plain GHETTO !!! I totally agree Evelyn & Shaunie didn t do nothing to stop that pathetic,display of unkind ignorance.Evelyn isn t nothin but a ” project broad ” also the way her and that other “sucka broad” that call themselves clownin Jen that time.Keisha and Jen at least show class and intelligence feel me?? This is why brothas be turnin away from ” sistas ” dont nobody want to deal with that.

48. Betty Says:
    May 19th, 2012 at 6:58 pm

Shaunie is the blame for Tami. She should be sued.

49. Tracy Says:
    May 19th, 2012 at 8:57 pm

It was extremly offensive to see the way Tami bullied Keisha. The word BITCH was used so many times i thought it was the only word she knew. It is ashame that women at this level act this way. Apparently Tami doesn’t know how to act and instead of anger management classes, she needs to take a how to be a lady class. Shaunie and Evelyn sat there and did nothing and so I have ask all my friends and co-workers not support the show any longer. Shaunie, you have to realize that you represent women and to have Tami and Evelyn on the cast was a very big mistake. They are GHETTO and have no class. To use the word BITCH as often as Tami did is just awful it’s not worth watching someone get bullied as Keisha. Evelyn and Tami have to pick on people because they feel small of themselves. Shaunie I will not be supporting anything about the show or anything else Tami or Evelyn are apart of! Just Shameful. All I can say is yall are a bunch of GHETTO GIRLS. Grow up and act like a lady someone your husband or boyfriend can be proud to go out with.

50. Missy31 Says:
    May 19th, 2012 at 10:41 pm

No, I won’t watch Tami in any shows, reality or not. Well, I would if she would go on Dr. Phil. I think all of them should go on Dr. Phil’s show. I’ve only seen this show a few times, so missed a lot. But, I find it disgusting. I told my 19 year old college student niece to look w/me, and she didn’t want to–said they’re too “ghetty” (ghetto). We looked anyway (on-line) and were sickened by the Tami/Keisha incident and the preview of the smelly fish. Now I see why the church gym I used to frequent has Vh1 as a station that may not be accessed while working out. Vh1: I don’t and won’t watch BBW or anything else you produce–you exploit these black women.
    Shaunie is a big disappointment–very weak. Evelyn is emotionally unstable. Suzi is a trouble-maker and very disloyal. As for Tami, she is a big accident waiting to happen. I’m sorry for the victimization she suffered in the past but it doesn’t give her to right to go off in an instant and hurt others. They don’t seem to understand the legal implications, though it’s been said that they’re not supposed to sue for physical incidents. I don’t believe it. Take Nia, Evelyn, and Tami to Judge Judy or Judge Joe Brown. Once, Evelyn yelled “I’ll kill her”, talking about Jen. That’s a threat that may be prosecuted; here a lady received a sentence for “terroristic threatening”, when she uttered that with no intention of doing so…

51. Sheila Jason-Tolefree Says:
    May 19th, 2012 at 10:48 pm

I will not watch Tami in any additional shows. While she talking about Jen filing charges she filing on Ms walk across the table..(Evenlyn) Tami you a fake and you need help…..Evenlyn and Tami needs to both go…….Shaunie You are no better …

52. gcs Says:
    May 19th, 2012 at 11:47 pm

Please get Tammie off the show… Where do I go to sign the petition???? Get Suzie off as well!!!!

53. gcs Says:
    May 19th, 2012 at 11:49 pm

Oh did I fail to mention that I will be sending messages to any sponsor(s) that will be sponsoring Tammie’s new show? I will be relentless about this !!!!!

54. John Ferguson Says:
    May 20th, 2012 at 8:37 am

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! THIS SHOW IS THE WORST and this chick is nothing but a big fat bully who needs to lose weight. I mean I have seen some stupid reality shows, but where do these chicks come from who feel the appropriate way to deal with things is to hit each other. And, while your story is about the ghetto Tami, what about the rest of them, to sit and rationalize how she was right??? Also, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PICTURE OF HER!!! Now that’s tv.

55. Roman Says:
    May 20th, 2012 at 9:08 am

I am glad that tami is taught a lesson! That episode made me so angry who the hell she thinks she is? She knew the girl was intimidated by her and she took advantage! The other b viewed it as Kesha being a weakling Look at Tami she is built like a man compare to Keisha a small petite woman. This type of behavior is unacceptable Tami took her bag and search through it and put on her shades,acted like a real hood rat and expected Kesha to say she was sorry, tami is a damn bully!

56. Bupee Says:
    May 20th, 2012 at 10:36 am

I think Tami was verbally abusive to her daughters when they were growing up because she gets so upset over the smallest things. I also think Tami’s internet presence is CLEARLY written and monitored by a publicist in a desperate attempt to create the illusion of a positive fan base by omitting negative comments and flooding her websites with smoke screens to try and ignore/erase the incident with Kesha. I think some of the positive comments about Tami are from paid fake fans in an attempt to make the public forget her latest horrific actions. People please do not be fooled by the work of a publicist writing and controlling these sites not TAMI to clean up her image and keep a positive cash flow for them and their client. Tami needs help before someone gets killed.

57. Susan in AZ Says:
    May 20th, 2012 at 12:42 pm

I blame Tami for not being able to control herself at 40 years old. BUT I blame Shaunie! She is the producer of this show that down grades Black Women. Shaunie should have stopped the bulling…sent Tami home instead of smirking in the background. Shame on both of them since they both have children that are females…how do they explain to them this was alright…cause we did this for ratings, and more money????

58. Monica Says:
    May 20th, 2012 at 1:14 pm

Tami is str8t up ignorant…I will NEVER waist precious eyesight on anything she does on screen. Shaunie O’neal is just as filthy as Tami to sit around and cosign on what she does and say absolutely nothing. She will always be Tami “hoodrat” Roman in my book!

59. stefany Says:
    May 20th, 2012 at 4:13 pm

Basketball wives need to be taken off, i will not watch that garbage. We are dealing with bullying in our schools, and here on tv grown women bullying and acting crazy. Thats not what i really want to say, but thats crazy! Tammi and her crew is a bad example for black women! What kind of message are they sending?

60. Cherylene Says:
    May 20th, 2012 at 4:42 pm

I agree with everyone else..I could’t believe what I was hearing and seeing…For those 2 to sit by and let her talk Keisha the way she did was horrific…SHAME ON ALL OF THEM….I didn’t see what she said about her, but I have lot’s to say about her and it isn’t nice… Tammi needs her butt kicked….I’d love to be the one to do it….She got a BIG O MOUTH and that’s it….

61. Karen Says:
    May 20th, 2012 at 5:44 pm

Tami is a danderous, ignorant person and the show lost me as a viewer when the the other women sat and allowed her fowl bullying, and Suzie is the instigater in all the situations, they are all cowards and really have no fame. They could have been an asset to women but instead are an embarrassment to the female gender, shame on all of them, their kids must be hanging their heads in shame seeing their mothers actions. They all seem to have mental and alcohol problems and who knows what other problems.

62. Frantastic Says:
    May 20th, 2012 at 6:55 pm

I started watching as a guilty pleasure. I stopped because it is crap. I would not socialize with these types of women in real life. Shaunie is ridiculous. The fact that she is pimpin yes pimpin these women to act a fool is beyond. Show should be removed.

63. dee Says:
    May 20th, 2012 at 11:17 pm

Where is Tami…with Queen L…hahahaha…

64. Edward Says:
    May 21st, 2012 at 11:45 am

I cannot beleive that such trash can be allowed on TV. Shaunnie, how horrible of a mother and person you are. I see why Shaq left your sorry ass!! You are allowing these women to act a total fool on tv. I use to watch this show every week…I cannot imagime spending any time watching this crap anymore. Tammie is nothing more than a big-ass bully! She is a horrible excuse for a woman! Suzie…well there is nothing to say about this spineless ass woman. Evelyn is pure trash! How Chad is marrying her…good luck! Shaunnie, you have messed up a really good show.

65. susan Says:
    May 21st, 2012 at 4:28 pm

Uh…..Tami’s future will probably be in prison. She is trash. Not shocked that these women ARE NOT ACTUAL BASKETBALL WIVES.

66. irene osborne Says:
    May 21st, 2012 at 5:38 pm

You crazy bitches should be ashamed of yourselves. When I say crazy I mean Tami and the big phony Evelyn….Evelyn is a phony bitch…Shaunie you act like you are afraid of Tami,are you?
    Now I know why you are all single…Who in their their right mind would want you all. Susie you big coward…

67. rosalyn Says:
    May 21st, 2012 at 5:47 pm

I think that Bbw should be taken off the air because these women are too old to be acting the way that they do. I am so happy to know that there are so many who find them to be disgraceful.

68. lala Says:
    May 21st, 2012 at 6:24 pm

I personally think the show is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY entertaining.Tami is who she is and so is evelyn. I would watch this show and any other show evelyn and tami are any dy of the week. They are a trip. QUIT HATING!!!!!

69. Neicey Says:
    May 21st, 2012 at 7:18 pm

If you are going to watch reality TV, how can you be judgemental. I enjoy watching the entire cast, including Tami. If she leaves I will miss her, the show will not be the same.

70. team tami Says:
    May 21st, 2012 at 7:36 pm

Stop watching the show if the drama is bothering you! Tami is real with it, and you all are lying to say you dont like her! Maybe you feel she is talking to you. I like the entire cast…Thanks Tami

71. Lese Says:
    May 21st, 2012 at 7:43 pm

I think Evelyn, Chad Ochocino’s woman, was worse that Tammi on the esisodes I watched. I guess she is too close to Shaunie & Chad to take the heat! I’ll watch you Tammi, good luck!!!

72. Gena Says:
    May 21st, 2012 at 8:43 pm

I have never seen such disgusting behavior as what Tami and Evlyn displayed in my life. The fact that these ladies dont take any ownership of their action and blame their complete ignorance on what someone said to them or behind their back is absolute ridiculousness. Seriously for these ladies to make comments that where they come from people don’t bring in the law is so beyond me. In fact this is probably a part of the reason these women act this way. It should be expected that if you behave this way, you should be locked up. I believe in forgiveness but wisdom would tell you don’t hang out with uncaged wild animals. Shame on you Shauni!

73. benah Says:
    May 21st, 2012 at 9:50 pm

Well now the show is going to be boring. That Keisha girl was a coward talking behind peoples back and when faced with a fight cowars like a coward. Yes tami is a bully, something wrong with her, but so is evelyn’s crazy ass. If anything, I think that suzie went to tattle on her so called friend, just to save her own scary cat ass. I hate Suzie the most.

74. Ladybubbleup Says:
    May 21st, 2012 at 10:02 pm

No I will not watch Tami Roman bully anyone else on another show. I have also lost respect for Shaunie because I looked up to her as a busines woman who was continuing her empire and her brand after her broken marriage to basketball player Shaquile. I really respected her for that because most women just lay down and do nothing. I thought producing a show on any channel was a plus especially about black women we never get any positive exposure on TV shows if any. I fell so disappointed in her.

75. Shale Says:
    May 22nd, 2012 at 12:10 am

I don’t follow basketball wives, but what I did see makes me sad for black women as a whole since this is how we are being represented. A few bucks isn’t really worth a reputation for the rest of your days

76. gypsi1100 Says:
    May 22nd, 2012 at 7:12 am

Shaunnie, shame on you. you are just as guilty as you stood by and watched Tami make an ass of herself and Evevlyn is next. I am embarssed for Evelyn and every women that comes from the Bx. this unclassly chick has given us a bad name. I am tired of hearing of how people do it from where “you come from”. you would swear that her an Tami have never left the four corners of thier projects.

77. Reality..who's reality? Says:
    May 22nd, 2012 at 8:18 am

Let’s talk fact. Reality TV promotes negative content and supports these celebrities. There isn’t a single reality TV celebrity promoting a positive imagine. Our society has glorified peoples vanity, promiscuous behavior, violence, hatred, ignorance all as a form of entertainment. Many of these shows including basketball wives and large list of others endorse the amplification of negative stereo types and uncontrollable people. Those who say they are appalled should be, but the bigger issue is we have support this nonsense from day one. None of the fights are actable, and I find it to be disturbing that this one instance is just now getting some of the viewer’s attention. The show has always showed some form of bulling. Susie and Evelyn, Evelyn and Jennifer, Evelyn and Royce, and I could continue the list. The only reason most are speaking out now is because viewers show the mental effects, but the other situations where just as traumatic. I too have sat back and watched, but the women have isolated and supported wrong doing. Everyone on the show has played a role of two faced instigating women. Really all of the viewers wanting to get rid of Tami are still missing the bigger picture. Tami yes, has shown a history of being unstable. But watching the show, all of the women are questionable. Every single lady for the most part has supported ridiculous behavior and viewers have sat back and laughed about it. There isn’t a reality show that isn’t along the same lines. Real wives, Jersey shore, Real world… All of these shows have promoted abuse. Not to mention the other reality shows that promote negative lifestyles for the spot light.

78. Cobstone Says:
    May 22nd, 2012 at 10:19 am

I echo the comments. I was uncomfortable watching the bullying by Tami. She embaressed herself for the rest of her life. But she is a low life, and I was more surprised that the other women sat by and allowed the abuse to go on and on, and didn’t stand up and interject. Shaunie…where were you? She disappeared like a Loser. Can you imagine if an NBA player disappeared on the sidelines while a teammate was in a fight? I have new found respect for Shaq…who has more class than what I saw from Shaunie. It’s easy to see Tami as the low class person she is, but I thought I would see more from Shaunie in the situation.

79. Dina Says:
    May 22nd, 2012 at 11:33 am

I just watched this last night. I am not an emotional person but this was a bit much even for me. Looks like all was said here for there is nothing else for me to say. Tami I wish you luck not for any future endeavors but in your anger management. If you continue with the behavior you demonstrated I can promise you that no network will work with you. You have two strikes against you as a woman and african american, why would you risk all you’ve worked for because someone said something about you behind your back. If you are that weak get out while you can because not everyone is like Keisha and will not put up with what you demonstrated. Remember the same people you meet going up will be the same people you meet going down.

80. yvette Says:
    May 22nd, 2012 at 3:32 pm

This mess of a show has deteriorated far beyond anything that could possibly be described as common decency. I deplore of black women portrayed in this manner. They are just animals and that is really an insult to animals. They are gross in every possible way and for the network to continue to allow this kind of programming is an insult to black women everywhere. Shaunie O’Neal ought to be ashamed as a woman who I previously thought had some substance and also a mother to continue to disgrace her race, women, and anything to do with decency is disgusting. Bravo to Shaq for having the sense to remove her from his life at whatever the cost. Yet she needed more money apparently in order to let herself be used in this manney — so pathetic. She lets those pigs act a fool in any way that would bring ratings. The most intelligent person I have seen was the woman who left the show when the fights began. It was beneath her in every way. I think she was on the LA show. There is no way that Kobe’s wife would be on this crap. I know many ball player’s wives and fortunately none of them behave in the manner depicted on this grotesque show.

81. Maryjoe Says:
    May 22nd, 2012 at 4:15 pm

I am so-oooo glad to hear that Tami will be off the show. Eveleyn should also go.They both are just BULLIES. And Shaunie has no backbone. She should hide her face from the public for the poor leadership she has shown on this show. She too is two-faced. She obviously is afraid of the BIG BAD WOLVES(tami and Evelyn). Well good riddance!! to the three of you Shaunie,EVELYN,& TAMI.
    Shaunie are you afraid of Tami & Evelyn? Is that why you kiss their …..?

82. Lady V Says:
    May 22nd, 2012 at 8:44 pm

I lost a TREMENDOUS amount of respect for Tammi. No I will not watch her on anything else unless she’s getting her ass whipped by NeNe. I bet she won’t be a bully then.

83. VIvian Says:
    May 24th, 2012 at 6:01 am

After the way Tami and Evelyn bully, I have decided along with many friends to no longer watch the series. Shame on the other idiots for just standing by watching it.

84. Jacqueline Kimbrough Says:
    May 24th, 2012 at 10:07 am

The show should be banned.It portrays the disgusting behavior of the “Hood Rat” among thugish and ignorant “Black Women”In other words,”Classless”!Suzie the instigator, belongs in this category too.

85. DebP Says:
    May 24th, 2012 at 9:09 pm

I can’t even. I am a black woman making the following statement… If this is how those “other” black women roll, I can see why black men are going to the other side. Unfortunately society lumps us all together because, I really don’t know black women like that, I’m not like that but because of the exposure this show is getting, we all lose. So sad and disappointed. Shaunie…do you have any idea what you have done? Chad… are you watching? RUN…GET A WHITE GIRL! I can’t believe I wrote that. Scary women. BTW, I think Jen and Kesha acted appropriately as adult women. I did not see them as weak.

86. Darla Says:
    May 25th, 2012 at 12:50 pm

Tami a Pig justa pig! No bully cause they are too big to describe her. Susie is a bottom feeder! all she ever gonna be and she like it, sucking and eating on these Sisters toilet waste girl have you any shame? You need friends like this that bad? where your kids I hope they getting some serious couseling with your dumb ass. Jennifer the only thing you did wrong is not tell Tami and Evelyn with Shauni faking and trying to set her up on that island to All of you disgusting pigs is “YOU’RE A NON MOTHERF**** FACTOR!!” POOF BE GONE BUZZERS!

87. gasface49 Says:
    May 25th, 2012 at 4:39 pm

…Get your wgt. up! All of them drink liquor. So what! Lots of people drink. [I don't] and I’m not trying to get with ghetto trash. So, they all drink “how-had-john”. Thats fine with me, but don’t stop the dance…

88. DefDiva Says:
    May 27th, 2012 at 3:55 am

I used to love this show. I watch now, but after the reunion I’m thru. Hope to never ever see Tami Roman, Evilyn, or Shaunie again in any capacity. Don’t plan on watching bbw 5. Not at all. But of the 3 evil ones, Shaunie, Tami, and Evelyn, I liked Tami the best, before I saw how twisted she is inside.

89. Macy Says:
    May 28th, 2012 at 1:15 am

Tami…..You got 2 seconds to bounce… Oh and please, stop with the “I was abused” crap story. Many great women have been abused and have never used it as an excuse to act like a nasty, drunken,PIG.

90. nikki gloom Says:
    May 28th, 2012 at 2:16 am

i love the show but Tami has shown us what it is like to be and be called a nasty trifling ghetto ass no class, bullying, low class hood rat bitch. I have bipolar and i dont even act like that. nor do i drink or smoke. that was hella bad. I’m Mexican and even im ashamed. all these chicks need some damn therapy. only two that dont are Kiesha and Reece. i though BGC was shit but this..i lost respect quick.

91. Peggy Love Says:
    May 28th, 2012 at 5:41 am

Tami, I hear Burger King is hiring. You are finished in Hollywood, New York and Miami. You need to move to Ghetto Island.

92. Ms.Real Says:
    May 28th, 2012 at 7:24 am

Wow! I think it’s funny how Tami made a statement about how she is not gonna stick with a show whose fans are ranting and raving about her mistake and will not forget it! Well Tami I have news for you!
    All of your big boss ego when you were in everyone else face and saying how they should and should not act has turned the tables on you! You call everyone out on their behavior and how less of a woman they are but how different are you? None!!!! I truly believe you reap what you sow…. I hope your show does not receive the views you expect. I hope Evelyn is next, She is the root of all evil…. And Chad don’t want her anyway all he wants her for is her vagina, hell they both are broke as hell, that is why his behind is repeatedly on the dang show.

93. dazjah Says:
    May 28th, 2012 at 9:35 am

PEOPLE ARE TAKING THIS SHIT TO FAR TAMI MADE THE DAMN SHOW…THEY LOST ME IF TAMI ISNT ON THE NEXT SEASON..SUZIE AND EVELYN STAYS GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE..BASKETTBALL WIVES WILL BE BOARING

94. F u people Says:
    May 28th, 2012 at 10:06 am

You people never got upset about Tami’s “bullying” until that 1/2 breed shed tears. Have you guys forgotten what she said what she was going to do to Tami. You people are hypocrists.

95. lorie Says:
    May 28th, 2012 at 10:14 am

It is funny how Tami is the only one being called out. Tami is definitely a bull, but Evelyn has bullied several people on the show. Shaunie giggles in the background when the trouble starts brewing and Susie tells all of the gossip to start the fights. Evelyn is a major bully on the show.

96. Sabine F. Says:
    May 28th, 2012 at 8:48 pm

If you look at the recap of the shows, from Tami’s humiliating display of abusive behavior, to her conversation with Royce, where she says she doesn’t give a damn about Kesha, to her fake apology on Twitter, to her deleting the account and her tweets since she’s been back, Tami is not sorry. Tami is a bully. Tami is abusive. Tami has no business being on t.v. Period. No, I will not be watching.

But let’s not kid ourselves about who the bully is on the show — it’s all of them, Shaunie, Evelyn and Tami, with Suzie being the wannabe tag along who will say anything to be approved by the group.

Why wasn’t Shaunie called out for ambushing Gloria Govan (Season 2, Episode 3) — she went there with her posse and chased Gloria to her car like a typical bully looking for a fight.

Now Shaunie wants to throw her crew under the bus and act like she “isn’t like that”, but we’ve seen her in action either watching in silence, egging people on, or pretending that the bullies have a good reason to act like they do.

Don’t get me wrong, Tami IS a good actress. She acts like she’s strong.

She’s not.

She acts like she’s knowledgeable.

She’s not.

She acts like she’s a lady and well spoken.

She’s not.

The Tami you see when she’s bullying someone, the ghetto, trash talking, head bopping, mean, scared little girl afraid that someone is going to abuse her so she abuses them first is the REAL Tami.

And that damaged, scared little girl has no business being on t.v. spreading her negativity. She needs to fix herself first.

97. ELLA Says:
    May 29th, 2012 at 9:26 am

WHY, WHY DID TAMI COME ON NATIONAL TV, TO DISCUSS HER PSYCHOATIC BEHAVIOR, SHE MAKES EXCUSES FOR HER BULLING BEHAVIOR, AND HAD THE NERVE TO MAKE A STATEMENT, KEISHA DON’T UNDERSTAND HER, OR WHERE SHE COMES FROM… YOU KNOWS WHERE YOU COME FROM, YOU ARE NOT STABLE TO BE ON A SHOW, OF COURSE IF IT IS ABOUT PSYCHO PATH BEING CONSULTED

98. Denise Says:
    May 29th, 2012 at 11:53 am

Yeah, Shaunie, if you think that other professional black people are always thinking that you are just a hot, ghetto mess, you’re right because no decent black woman would be producing a tacky show like BB wives in the first place.

99. Tina Says:
    May 30th, 2012 at 2:27 pm

Tami and Eveyln both totally turned me off of this show. I’m not sure I’ll even watch it if Tami leaves. Eveyln is just as bad. When are you women going to grow up and get that hood rat out of your head. You’re supposed to be grown women with children, not gang bangers that are trying to take over. I feel sorry for ANYONE coming into this show. Those two eat ‘em up and spit them out. This will be my last season as a viewer. Nothing against Shawnee, I think she’s the classiest one on this show and I love her, but I can’t put myself or my family thru watching this violent and shameful show.

100. Sanista Says:
    May 30th, 2012 at 10:42 pm

Meeka said it Tami HoodRat Roman. She is a horror. She needs someone like Meta World Peace’s wife to come on and beat her ass real bad and wipe her up with the main trouble maker ass licker Suzie.

101. raashaad wilkerson Says:
    June 3rd, 2012 at 2:49 pm

dear tami and evelyn i have never seen so much low class ghetto than u two hoodlums. startin with tami you r so racist its sicking im am of mix background really in this day in time grow the hell up! evelyn u make laugh really you are the non mother fuckin factor if it wasnot for any of ur so called husband u people wouldnot even know u! susie susie what a too face dog ur im glad im not a friend of mine! royce sista keep up the good work leave these ghetto bitches alone!

102. toni johnson Says:
    June 4th, 2012 at 6:21 pm

I hope VH1 has the good sense to fire Tami Roman from the show. She is a terrible human being and her “apology” was not sincere at all! No one should support any projects that Shaunie has because she encourages bad behavior for the ratings. She doesn’t care that people are truly hurt.

103. Sheila Says:
    June 7th, 2012 at 8:07 pm

First I must say to all of the stipid ass women that are defending Tami, all of you must be ghetto also. There is no excuse for Tami’s behavior PERIOD. Evelyn is jealous of Jennifer because Jennifer makes more money than her and although the girls think Jen is Bougie, at lease she acted with class in front of the cameras. Evelyn with those big Veneer teeth is as low-classed as they get. She’s from the hood but because she is in TV she is Hollywood now, huh? She’s a non motha fuckin FACTOR. Suzie with her big Overbite and two-faced ass need her butt stomped. These lowclaseed ass women that came from nothing and now think their shit don’t stink. Allof them are only RELEVANT for either sleeping or having kids by an athlete. All the women seem to be unhappy. NEVER hear any of them talk about going to church or any other positive things. They all need to obtain counseling and consider going back to school to further their education because they don’t know how to act on REALITY tv. What us black women will do for money is quite ridiculous these days. Anybody commenting on this site that is condoning any of this negative behavior, they’re just as ignornat and low classed as they are.

104. PoetJoJo Says:
    June 11th, 2012 at 6:08 pm

I didn’t like her actions throughout the bball wives episodes but she went too far towards Keisha when she is in anger management seeking help. What she did was not a mistake she knew what she was doing towards Keisha.I hope she will find something else to do with her acting career it probable will do her some good or it might be a failure for her. I do hope she will realize her wrong doing when she becomes more mature.

105. THERESA Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 8:14 am

I WILL NOT WATCH ANYTHING THAT TAMI WILL BE ON, SHE HAS NOT SHOWN ANYTHING POSTIVE SINCE BEING ON THE SHOW, I HOPE KEISHA WILL RETURN, AND I HOPE EVE AND JEN WILL HAVE A BETER RELATIONSHIP WITH EACH OTHER SINCE TAMI IS LEAVING.

106. me Says:
    June 15th, 2012 at 2:30 pm

Let’s keep the fight to end this show and anything associated with in in full gear. They are hoping this will pass and viewers will soon forget thweir low class behavior, but we the viwers are too smart for that. Eve and Tami had the nerve to throw in a mammogram to try and act like they asre about something. We all know they are not about anything. Evevlyn showed herself when she flew ti sleep with Chad on the first face to face date. You know she money hungry, everyone knows he crazy from that tired show him and TO tried to sell. Go buy yourself some class. As for Nya, you wanted to be a part of their circle now you looking stupid and facing jail time for being a follower. PLEASE sign the petion and boycott the sponsors of all thing BBW.

Comments