May 21, 2012 07:00 AM by Shayla Perry

Just when we were about to accept her half-a–ed apology and move on…. Not long after the now infamous Tahiti episode of Basketball Wives aired on VH1, Tami Roman had t-shirts available on her website with the slogan: “You Got 2 Minutes;” a quote from her tirade against co-star Kesha Nichols that led many viewers to stop watching the show and delete it from their DVRs. So is she really sorry, and should she be profiting from publicly bullying someone — whether she considers it bullying or not?

We know… She’s apologized, and Kesha says that things between the two Basketball Wives stars are cool since the whole Tahiti tiff. But there’s just something about Tami Roman selling “You Got 2 Minutes” t-shirts on her website that has us a little confused.

Should she be profiting from this?!

And how sorry is she about the whole incident if she’s willing to have that phrase plastered on t-shirts (available in an array of colors, and tank tops for those warmer days), making light of the situation?

What do you think RTVM: Should Tami Roman get rid of the “You Got 2 Minutes” T-shirts on her website? What should she do with the money she’s already made from the sales of the shirts? Sound off in the Comments below. We want to hear from you!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality Television and then come and discuss the show on our Reality TV message boards.

Visit our sister site SheKnows for more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment!

Photo courtesy of VH1

Topics: Basketball Wives, VH1 Reality TV Shows |

42 Responses to “Tami Roman Profiting From Bullying Kesha Nichols? “You Got 2 Minutes” to Explain This One!”

1. Tameika Says:
    May 21st, 2012 at 7:35 am

She should continue to sell her t-shirts for the simple fact Evelyn was able to with non-factor tees. It’s her call to do with the money whatever she pleases.. Me personally I would donate it to a bully prevention charity.

2. nv Says:
    May 21st, 2012 at 8:25 am

Thank you for writing this article. I posted just this question on Tami’s facebook page.This animal had these shirts printed and were available for sale on her website the day the episode aired.She is not sorry.Tami has no problem attempting to profit on her bullying and degradation of other women.Tami is now hiding behind catch phrases and Bible qoutes.She took a NY minute and shut down twitter account because she was being bullied.Really ? She’s back already claiming renewal and a new Zen attitude.Despicable !

3. Briana Says:
    May 21st, 2012 at 10:44 am

Just stfu!! its all over an done. Her n Keisha are cool now so STFU!!!! nuff said. dxmn. yaw people on the internet make situations worse than what they already are.

4. Sue J Says:
    May 21st, 2012 at 1:02 pm

I can’t believe this about the t-shirt. It sort of cancels out her apology (not that we believed it anyways). Bad career move for Tami.

5. MB Says:
    May 21st, 2012 at 1:50 pm

Thank you Briana! I totally agree with you.

6. Kathy Says:
    May 21st, 2012 at 1:51 pm

Let her sale them. I don’t know who would buy them. For that matter I don’t know who will watch Tammi Roman or Evelyn Lozada in any upcoming shows they participate in. These two woman will kill their own career.

7. Didi Says:
    May 21st, 2012 at 2:23 pm

@ Didi: You sound as ignorant as Tami. Even Tami and Kesha “are cool now,” it doesn’t take away from the fact that Tami blatantly bullied Kesha for no apparent reason AND then, like the coward she is, she deleted her own Twitter page when she couldn’t take the heat. No one on the internet is making this situation seem worse than it is, because it was horrible, despicable and dastardly! If you can’t see that, then you must be horrible, despicable and dastardly, as well. Thanks and have a good day.

8. toya Says:
    May 21st, 2012 at 3:20 pm

Its not enough said!!! Tami Roman is a dirtbag and sleaze hood rat! She asked Evelyn to get rid of her non factor t-shirt because it was blood money and now she is doing it! Whatever! she is a loser, low life tramp

9. TSC Says:
    May 21st, 2012 at 3:29 pm

Tami was my girl at first, but now I don’t know about Tami. I HATE bullies. I know that hate is a strong word, but I do. How could you feel good about bullying someone that you know is not going to stand up for themself? That is was just not right at all and Tami knows it. How would she feel if someone bullied one of her kids? Tami you were wrong and you owe that girl a true apology, but if you don’t feel like you owe her one, then don’t do it, because if you don’t mean it, then what is the point. I’m just saying and it could not have been me, I’ll just put it like that!

10. Tny Says:
    May 21st, 2012 at 4:26 pm

The show should be cancelled it is a poor representation of women and it promotes negativity and bullying. Utterly unentertaining w/ uneducated women that are ” has-beens” who will do anything for a dollar.

11. holly b Says:
    May 21st, 2012 at 7:15 pm

Tami is a pathetic bitch with no self control period. Get a life noone cares abt your world how u were raised because u r a bitch. Why would anyone be sympathetic to you when u r beyond evil. GROW UP

12. Asia Says:
    May 21st, 2012 at 7:37 pm

she is a hot ass mess for that.It doesn’t matter is she sells it because I already knew she wasn’t sorry and I will always see her as a nasty person the shirts dont make a difference.

13. Rolonda Royal Says:
    May 21st, 2012 at 7:40 pm

I will not watch her new show, she need to be ashamed of her self.

14. Lese Says:
    May 21st, 2012 at 8:24 pm

There are double standards here. Evelyn has been far worse than Tammi on this show, and she made shirts too! Sell those shirts Tammi! If you don’t like the show, don’t watch & get a life, othewise shut up already!!! I AGREE this has been blown way out of porportion.

15. Tori Says:
    May 21st, 2012 at 8:57 pm

I have no problem with anyone’s hustle so long its legal and not hurting anyone and she did use that phrase and if she wants to put it on a shirt thats her right. I just don’t like her being a hypocrite. Evelyn did the same thing and she said she didn’t like the shirt because the phrase came from a hurtful place, well threatening to beat someone up seems pretty hurttful. She is a bully and the sad thing is she is a mother and role model. If her and keyshia are in a good place kudos to them. All it took was tami having a heart attack for them to put things in the past.

16. Autumn Says:
    May 22nd, 2012 at 3:14 am

Briana number: you sound as if you are one of those HOODRATS, Her and Keisha isnt cool thats pure BS. I bet all the money in my bank account you are just as nasty as Tami, Evelyn, and Shaunie. I bet you acknowledge in the mirror I bet you will EXHALE

17. Marie Says:
    May 22nd, 2012 at 5:20 am

Hey Tami, I got a T-Shirt you can sell, “Your 15 minutes are up.”

18. nellyboo Says:
    May 22nd, 2012 at 6:25 am

isnt Tami the same person that was mad at Evelyn for making the shirts when they had their blowout. oh so its ok for you to do it and profit Tami. thats a double standard. you are a hot mess.

19. camille Says:
    May 22nd, 2012 at 8:45 am

Tami needs a new therapist and some holy water. Shaunie’s even worse because she promotes and cashes in on this ignorance more than anyone else.

20. Stepp Says:
    May 22nd, 2012 at 9:39 am

I think that they should cancel the show. who want to sit and watch grown women bullying other women’s. We are trying to teach our kids in school that bullying is not cool. And you see theses grown a** women acting like a f**l. Evelyn and Tami get them off TV period. Shaunie is so fake, I do not like watching her either. And Suzie she need to get a life.

21. Sheba Says:
    May 22nd, 2012 at 9:49 am

I could not believe the level that Tami went to to bully Kesha. And for what? Because Kesha was discussing her other rude behavior towards her. I was actually crying while watching this last show. My heart hurt for Kesha. Nobody deserves to be treated like that. Tami’s behavior was appalling, degrading and so freakin mean! I’ve never seen such a thing. Her daughters and her family must watch this show – is this how she wants her children to act? I don’t know how this woman can live with herself. I suppose the network is ecstatic about this episode – makes for good tv right? It just made me sick.

22. Beverly Sancers Says:
    May 22nd, 2012 at 11:19 am

I am 64yrs old and in all of my yrs I have never confronted another woman in that way. Shame on you Tammi, you have daughter.

23. pat Says:
    May 22nd, 2012 at 11:57 am

yes, Tammi is and olddd bully, she’s jealous of
    Kesshias’ young age, Tammi is a boogy, ghetto “B”,
    who’ wishing for days gone by,2 minutes,she could have given me 3/4th of a second,Girl needs to go
    sit down, and live out her life in peace.

24. Chel Says:
    May 22nd, 2012 at 12:54 pm

Sigh. Besides from the obvious hypocrisy of selling these after wanting to sue Evelyn for the same, doesn’t she have a girl’s organization? Tami is a lost cause, but PLEASE don’t put young impressionable minds in her care. Society does not need any more Tami’s running around. And the black woman image sure could do without it as well.

25. belle Says:
    May 22nd, 2012 at 7:44 pm

Keisha knew what she signed up for she should not be trash talking behind Tami back she should have stepped to Tami and she (Keisha ) is two faced she don’t need to be on the show

26. Nosey Says:
    May 23rd, 2012 at 8:41 am

What some of the Tami supporters don’t get is that Kesha wasn’t trash talking but simply answering a question that was posed to her. To paraphrase for those who are stuck on stupid, she was simply saying, I could have gone word-for-word but I chose not to. Period. How is that trash talking?

Also, did anyone notice in that same episode Tami coughing in the same “improper” manner that she accused Kesha of? She cupped her hand in the same manner. If you missed it, its there. Hypocrite!

27. MyMarie Says:
    May 23rd, 2012 at 8:51 am

I started to watch this show because of Tami Roman… I remember her from the Real World… and I have to say it will probably be the reason I stop watching. This episode was disturbing on so many levels. What planet are they from… Okay, I’m white, maybe I don’t get the relationships that black women have with each other, but I can’t believe that we are that different that we all cannot agree that this was just bad. Personally, if I was listening to this diatribe as a stranger I would of gone up to Tami and would of told her to stop, so I cannot see why her “friends” didn’t do the same. Instead she was given a free pass, because “That’s Tami” The only hope that I have is this is all staged for the drama and if this is true the entire show needs new producers, because the way black women are being portrayed is deplorable.

28. Shayla Perry Says:
    May 23rd, 2012 at 11:15 am

@Nosey: I caught that whole cough thing too. Lol. One of the many hypocritical moments that I hope they bring up in the Reunion.

29. DRW Says:
    May 23rd, 2012 at 11:33 am

I think that Evelyn should be allowed to continue selling her T- shirts about Tami. she got mad at evey when she did it about her. Evelyn’s non-Motherf@@@@@ factor sounds better than the corny 2 mins.. Where’s Evelyn? I want to buy one of hers.

30. katj Says:
    May 23rd, 2012 at 9:35 pm

i wish i was a cast member because those girls needs some one to step to them the way they stepped to keisha and kenya….especially evelyn she is all talk and is desperate for forgiveness from jen…why she trying to throw jen’s sex life under the bus isnt she the one who has the bad rep in the nba….and she better check ochos record….he dogs her butt and her dumb a** laughs it off…now these women apologizing only cause its hurting the ratings,,,you guys are a disgrace to the black women….Grow up…..shaunie i actually felt bad about u and shaquille but honey mayb u are the ghetto *****that u portrayed yourself to be on your own show…how stupid can u get….kick rocks!!now tami theres your two mins….

31. D Says:
    May 24th, 2012 at 2:06 pm

Who in the hell is Tami to give anyone an ultimatum of 2 minutes…other than her daughters….she talked about eve for her T-shirts…even threaten to sue her and stated how degrading it was now the twofaced Bitch is selling shirts with a phrase that she use to bully someone…she is going to reap what she sows and God doesn’t play…it’s a disgrace and shameful. The road to hell is paved with her name…Tami Roman. Enjoy your profits Tami made off the humilation of someone esle.

32. katchiogo Says:
    May 24th, 2012 at 9:19 pm

keisha please sue tammy mean is her make-up honey you don’t have to become a bum b-arch like tammy can you imagine how she raised her children. TAmmy is a true example for all especially the young who go to school and is bullied, slap, some even die this show really 40+ women acting like pre-school kids no class all they do is make-up stuff that is what children do. how awful i cannot imagine some taking my lovely daughter’s purse and is told to ask tammy for it.Tammy violated keisha and keisha should sue her for that going in some else’s purse who does that then the person must bow down to tammy to get it back heck no. sue this women take this bully of the show tammy has two daughters go bully them bully your own family what a evil no-class bum. I am so glad kinney left her.Honesly no real man will every marry this beast. Take this show off the air. It shows a very evil part of how some black women are she plane down right dirty.Spitting in her nasty breath in keisha face tammy no whe is wrong and need her azz kicked like really as hard as a kick can send her.

33. katchiogo Says:
    May 24th, 2012 at 9:29 pm

Yes i notice tammy coughing but she is a bully. to ole for that vote tammy off. Would any of yous want someone taking advantage of their daughter or son. Tammy was a trouble maker all her life. She need to attend AAA. Any grown azz women who has the nerve to spit talk to someone half their side need to go straight to hell. Plus Keisha was only voicing her opinion. Wow what a cheap shot tammy i liked you to now that you have excepted evelyn for having sex with your man ewwwwwwwwwwww the very lips of your husband and evelyns spit shows what type of bum broad you are. Hands up for keisha Please sue her get all of her money for tammy is truly a real bum BI. As i said before people would you want to see your daughter being bullied by this beast evil women what a low blow.

34. nicky Says:
    May 26th, 2012 at 10:01 pm

I dont understand why every1 wants to boycott this show NOw. No 1 wanted to boycott when meeka or jen was attacked, hit, or beat but when tami was bullying kesha every1 is in an uproar, i wonder why, Why not boycott those other trasy shows like jersey shore or mob wives. They have just as much fighting, cursing and sexcapades etc. I dont agree with tami’s actions but get rid of all the trashy shows.

35. Denise Says:
    May 27th, 2012 at 8:42 pm

Please VH1 take this show off the air!!!! Young women all over the counrty watched this episode and thought it was ok to Bully someone. Now someones daughter will committ suicide because of Bullying … It might be yours…

36. Chris Says:
    May 28th, 2012 at 7:39 am

@Nicky. When Tami fought with Meeka, Meeka was more vocal and was able to defend herself. Keisha was clearly scared of Tami and it was clear that she did not want to fight her. Tami just kept digging into her knowing she would not do anything. Tami fighting with Meeka and Keisha was not good in any light. You are right that many shows need to be banned. Tami humiliating Keisha was may more pathetic than any of the other altercations that happened before on the show and served at the catalyst to show people just how awful these shows can be.

37. Ms. Glenda Says:
    May 28th, 2012 at 12:26 pm

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you! Tammi you reep what you sow, Evelyn did the same thing to you and now you’re doing it to Keshia. Think about the first time you learned about the tee-shirts that was produced off of the saying Evelyn made, how did you feel? Now you’re willing to put Keshia through the same feelings and reminder of that terrible day? I will pray for you because clearly you’re letting that mighty dollar rule your world and not to mention the girls you sponsor, what about the example to set for them? Pray Tammie and really take a good look at yourself.

38. Vane Says:
    May 28th, 2012 at 8:05 pm

I used to like tammy but I can’t stand bullies & this B is a bully, a low class groupie bully bitch!

39. ann Says:
    June 3rd, 2012 at 7:27 am

For Tami to keep looking for a fight with a woman that’s half her size and weight and someone she call’s a weak ass..Is a BULLY. What goes around comes around.

40. bertye Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 1:18 pm

Some of these women have children and we wonder where today’s children get some of their morals and values. Well folks here it is. Children imitate what they see and not what they hear. As parents and as Aunts and cousins to children, what motivates these women to get on TV and act like hoodlums, with their bullying tactics and cursing? It’s sad for our youth because there are so few role models anymore.

41. Melissa Merriweather Says:
    June 20th, 2012 at 9:56 pm

There would have been a time, I would have tried to rationalize this despicable behavior by believing that some type of abuse may have occurred in an individual’s life. However, experience has taught me some individuals are simply less empowered than others. Tami appeared to have derived some weird gratification from terrorizing Kesha. What is so sad is Tami really believed she was empowered. This sentiment was manifested in the paraphrased statement: I was preventing your bag from being stolen. Additionally, the ignorant comment she made regarding “why she was not going to hit her.” Tami was speaking to a human being, a grown woman, who deserved not to be terrorized. Terrorizing is the correct word because it implies a differential power gradient.

Kesha, God gave you the gift of dancing and the arts. Your power lies in those arenas.

Tami, please seek help for your mental illness.

42. Coco Says:
    August 9th, 2013 at 2:14 am

I was thoroughly disgusted by both Evelyn and Tammi’s behavior throughout the season. They are both troublemaking bullies. Tammi is a complete hypocrite that loves drama, and so is Evelyn. What kind of people are friends with someone who could bully, abuse, threaten physical harm on someone for no reason?? Shawny And Evelyn should be ashamed! they are both sooo scared of Tammi nobody dares to correct her for fear she gonna go off on them. But what goes around comes back around. Evelyn is violent, loud and troublemsker and guess what?? Her husband beat her ass. Not saying it was right, but I dont feel sorry for her either. And Tammi getting bullied online lol thats what she gets. These hoes need to woman up and grow up!! They are toooo old!!

Comments