Kim Zolciak Without Her Wig! What Did You Think?

June 01, 2012 09:54 AM by Megan Thompson

Kim Zolciak bared it all last night, okay just her real hair, but it was exciting for us reality geeks. Kim, from The Real Housewives Of Atlanta, is known for her collection of wigs. For years this Bravo star has left everyone wondering, what’s under that wig?  Finally, Kim was ready to boost ratings reveal her real hair to the world! Did you miss it? If so, we have the clip below!

On Kim’s spin-off reality show, Don’t Be Tardy For The Wedding, she is getting ready for her million dollar nuptials to Kroy Biermann. Kim is sparing no expense on her wedding day and she wants everything to be perfect, including her hair!  Kim wanted to style her wig for the big day, but her friends wanted her to go au natural!   After some convincing, Kim decided to show the world her real hair.

Bravo built up the scene by having Kim walk out and then panning the camera up to reveal her real hair. Let’s take a look at the clip:

Yes, fans finally got to see that Kim isn’t bald!  But Kim’s hair definitely looked more soccer mom than sexy vixen. The wigs allow Kim to have fun and have long locks. And just in case you were wondering if that was really Kim’s hair, she sent a message to her fans.  ”And YES that is all my own hair! Not extensions, not clip ins! All me,” Kim tweeted during the show.

So what did you think of Kim’s real hair? Should Kim ditch the wigs or never go wigless again?  We know you have an opinion, so let’s hear it!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

For more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site SheKnows!

Photo and Video Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Atlanta |

76 Responses to “Kim Zolciak Without Her Wig! What Did You Think?”

1. britney Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 11:09 am

she still did not reveal her real hair! She had on a half wig. You can tell by hump at top and color difference.

2. Deidra Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 11:59 am

I LOVED Kim’s real hair! I think it looks way better than her wigs…although i think her wigs look great…I’ve been trying to figure out how to cut my hair, its much longer than her natural hair, but after seeing how hers is cut I might actually use her style… I LOVE IT!!!!

3. Lorraine Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 2:16 pm

Kim’s hair is beautiful and she looks better than with those wigs and all that extra hair. She should go natural from now on.

4. K C Taylor Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 2:23 pm

Well, if that is her “REAL” hair, I guess she should not ever put a wig on top of it again, completely trimmed and styled??? Things that make you go: hmmm.

5. Kelly Moore Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 2:36 pm

She looked beautiful, I liked her natural hair the best!

6. Janet ledesma Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 2:47 pm

she looks better with her own hair , i liked the way she looks . I wish she would stop wearing her wigs they do look fake .

7. Shari Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 2:54 pm

KIM’S WIGS
    Get rid of the wigs, ASAP! I never liked them, because they were too WIGGY!! Too long, too bushy,too over the top!!
    I LOVE HER REAL HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s classy and natural looking.
    Wigs made her look TRASHY.

8. Daniel Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 3:02 pm

I think she should go without the wig all the time. Her real hair is so much prettier.

9. jessica Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 3:02 pm

Why does she even wear a wig?? Whats wrong with her own hair?? I dont get it??

10. Ella Haynes-Hooks Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 3:05 pm

I think Kim’s natural hair is gorgeous. She should definitely wear it during her wedding and thereafter. She looks so much better in her natural hair!

11. jeanette Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 3:09 pm

i truly believe kim should go natural, she looked so much classier and younger , so much beautiful now you can finally see her face all that hair from wigs hid her true beauty weighs her down

12. Beachy Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 3:17 pm

I like it and think it makes her look more natural and realistic. She has definitely come a long way from her “Big Poppa” days.

13. Judith Platt Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 3:24 pm

I think Kim is gorgeous without the wigs. She should just go without them! Kroy is gorgeous too!!! Why does her mother look so acne scarred???

14. Suzy Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 3:27 pm

Kim has beautiful hair!! The wigs don’t make her sexy..she is sexy!!

I wish you and Kroy all the happiness in the world.

15. Darlene Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 3:32 pm

I think she looks great with her hair and the wigs. Her hair is beautiful!

16. Leta Ensey Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 3:32 pm

She looks…and acts like a 2 bit hooker 24/7 so what does it matter what she wears on her wedding day? Why doesn’t she just go naked from head to toe? The wedding dress is pure slut puppy…as is her whole way of thinking and acting. And, for the record, this “golddigger” as she calls herself doesn’t have a darn thing I would want!

17. susan Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 3:38 pm

Kims real hair makes her look 10 years younger…Burn those wigs….you are cheapening your look and I get so tired of seeing you fight with the wig to get out of your face…it covers up your natural beauty…if you want big hair, get extensions…wigs look like you re a cancer patient….for god sakes listen to the public!!!!

18. tmart Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 3:41 pm

Who cares about the darn wig?!
    What was going on with her landlord? She owes them $$$? I thought they had bought the house. She said they were closing “in one month” on the reunion show—Kim lies like one of Kendra’s rugs!

19. bobbi Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 3:53 pm

She looks much better with her real hair. the wigs look too fake and make her look fake. she looks like a real person with her own hair. she is so proud of her boobs so why does she want to cover them up with long hair?

20. crenette mathis Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 4:01 pm

i think she looks much better without all of that big fake hair.
    she needs to go natural and stop being so phony

21. LKW01915 Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 4:04 pm

I think she looks SO much better without the wigs. Why does she even wear them?

22. Shin Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 4:07 pm

Kim looks really cute wearing her own hair. She is really blessed with natural good looks and a personality. She seems to be a good mom. Her children are cute, and it’s fun to see how the youngest girl walks around in Kim high-heel shoes, jewlry and lipstick. She’s always in attentive of whats going on around her. It’s sad how many negative name call Kim. Yes, she carry’s a low mouth of words at times, but Kroy’s a CHRISTIAN, mild and caring GENTLEMAN and knows what he’s got and doing. He’s parents, I’m sure preferred him not to married Kim. But you will see a change in Kim in the near future, a more mild and less speaking Kim. Perhaps Kim did not get the attention needed as a child. It seems that Kim’s mom required more attention and may be relevant to Kim’s disrespect towards her mom, which is WRONG. But, God Bless Kroy, Kim and their family.
    Shin

23. Rheeta Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 4:18 pm

She looks much better and younger–Keep it off Kim.
    I also would like to say that I love the way that you open your show talking to your son. Love the show

24. gina Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 4:21 pm

I think Kim s hair looks pretty! It s about time! She needs to ditch thoses wigs…you go Kim!

25. shana s. Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 4:40 pm

she looks much younger WITHOUT that stupid wig..it ages her by 10 years!

26. okiesilly Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 4:55 pm

I loved Kims hair,

Good Luck to Kim and Kroy, they make a good couple and I think Kim is smart enough to not get wound up in all the petty gossip, .

27. Ms Darla Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 5:09 pm

BRAVO KNOCK IT OFF! How fake was that wig crap gonna be! You really think Audience bought that throw a wig on chair and this witch got a shake and go hair-do but just LOVES fake so much she prefer these corn husk color wigs that all look same but that was her real hair nite, really? I feel sorry you think so little of US the world crazies enough too watch this boring wedding Just didn’t need spend $$ but maybe donate to Shitty Sheree’to go get a real life like kim she had no talent no skills. Aactully rather saw some pictures on a website would’ve been fine. But nothing great on Thursday anyway so thanks for sharing this comedy.

P.S. For the RECORD one more ” WE ARE NOT BUYING A WIG ON A CHAIR.. THEN ALL THE CAMERA WORK and then, wait for it… BAM!! SHOW A SALON FRESH CUT HAIR DO IS UNDER them all the same looking WIGS KIM WEARS JUST FOR FUN… OK ALL TOGETHER NOW … BULLSHIT. ALSO, how many Sisters you guys want to keep believing this white chick keep riding black women coat- tails and not pay her fare to these
    Sister’s and not pay is the cool thing to do. WHERE? Again, BULLSHIT! We would never allow you got one fool let her cheat her but two … BULLSHIT. LOL!! Thank you BRAVO for putting Kim on Thursday, otherwise I would have skipped this Wierdo Wedding FREAK SHOW!CONGRATS WIERDO’S!!

28. Malibu Barbie Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 5:19 pm

I love her own hair but I totally understand her loving to wear wigs, I think she looks younger and prettier without them. Kim does not need a gimick, love her show and to me she is a true Housewife, she has come along way since she started and I like her. Her show is fun to watch and it is fun to see someone truly happy with her life.

29. Traci Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 5:32 pm

I loved it!!!!

30. Deborah Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 5:33 pm

I think her real hair is beautiful. Personally, I’d rather see her real hair than her in wigs. Although I do like some of her wigs, I think her real hair is the way to go

31. Lucky Tiger Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 5:33 pm

What’s wrong with this girl to wear those fakeass wigs all the time? Love her natural hair.

32. sally Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 5:39 pm

I think she looks younger with her own hair. I was really surprised to see how it make her look even more pretty.
    Ditch the wigs Kim…your natural beauty is better.

33. jess Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 5:47 pm

I don’t believe that’s her real hair. However, I think it looks better than the wigs!

34. ranitashows Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 6:02 pm

She is absolutely stunning with out her wig, but sometimes you want to be something or someone else and that is her prerogative, either way she is beautiful, as are her children.

35. P Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 6:06 pm

Kim,
    Your natural hair is beautiful!!! Ditch the wigs….

36. Sunny Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 6:12 pm

I think she still had on a wig, just shorter. That was not her real hair.

37. julie Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 6:13 pm

Go naturale, Kim!

38. David Ricci Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 6:18 pm

She looks 100% better without those hideous wigs, but her being a size 2 is somewhat questionable.

39. Ellen Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 6:24 pm

Kim looks 20 years younger without the wig–Awesome-love it.

40. Sylvia Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 6:31 pm

I think she look beautiful and doesn’t need to wear a wig.

41. larry Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 6:59 pm

kim you is a doll either way with the wig or without it u ROCK!!!

42. Patty Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 7:00 pm

I thought Kim looked better without the wig. She looks much better with her natural hair and her hair is beautiful. She looks younger with her natural hair.

43. KKING Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 7:06 pm

Yes. Kim should stick with her own hair and let her head “breathe.” She looks so much better and real. I don’t know how she stands wearing wigs all the time? just wait til’ menopause!! Bet she’ll ditch the wigs then!

44. Dyan king Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 7:54 pm

Well,I love her real hair but… Lets keep it real Kim,You have had your hair cut, styled and dyed, You dident just take your wig off too find your groomed locks! But its beautiful I think the wigs makes you look hot(not that kind) and heavy. Go natural!!!

45. SandyBeach Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 8:18 pm

I thought Kim looked better, much better. She looked younger, more modern and fresher. The wig thing is too much for her face.

46. Rebecca Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 8:25 pm

Kim,

Is absolutely gorgeous and a wonderful Mother and the show is a hit! Whoever the writer of this stupid article is hasn’t a clue or is a closet moose er uh Nene Leekes fan lol! Congratulations, Kim, you and Kroy deserve all the happiness, wealth, viewers and greatness that is coming your way!!!

47. GUEST Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 8:26 pm

Kim looks way better with her own hair!
    Her wigs look like cheap wigs. But what is up with her husband Kroy paying 4000,000 for her damn tennis diamond bracelet? She has screwed up values. Wasn’t it common knowledge that she wouldn’t pay her landlord for decorating the house she is renting to buy, plus she didn’t give Kandi anything writing the song Tardy for the party!
    If Kroy is injured and can’t play football Kim will drive them into the poorhouse!

48. GUEST Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 8:29 pm

Her hair looks good but she is spending Kroy’s money faster than a cat can lick his ass. 400,000 on a bracelet. How foolish is that, I mean really!

49. Teresa Stewart Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 8:31 pm

Love her real hair! Burn the wigs. I think she looked stunning, sexy. I loved the cut as well as the color. Save the wigs for sex games and foreplay..LOL!

50. kimlo39 Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 8:42 pm

She looks attractive still and a lot more conservative. Her wigs give her a more bombshell look. She will do ok either way.

51. April Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 9:00 pm

WOW…who knew…I figured when she pulled off that wig it was going to be a big ol’ mess under there but guess I was wrong…I think she looks great without the wig…she looks younger

52. Sam Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 9:24 pm

She looks great!

53. Cheri Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 9:28 pm

She needs to put the wig bavk on. she looks liek a male with a wig.

54. Nancy Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 10:39 pm

~She Is Absolutely Beautiful~!!!, She Has Beautiful Natural Hair, U Go Girl~!!!!

55. k monaghan Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 11:08 pm

You ignorant bitch try having now hair because of chemo. You are a disgrace!

56. sandy Says:
    June 2nd, 2012 at 3:29 am

I like her real hair.

57. rbelton Says:
    June 2nd, 2012 at 5:04 am

Who cares??

58. jenny Says:
    June 2nd, 2012 at 6:10 am

looks better. dont be something your not. be natral.

59. tim Says:
    June 2nd, 2012 at 6:34 am

LUV the hair without the wigs, She looked 10 yrs younger. I always thought she looked older than 33 but without the wigs she looks 26. I say throw them away.

60. Gizzy Says:
    June 2nd, 2012 at 6:59 am

Boy I bet NeNe is really really jealous now. I bet she thought Kim had either no hair or ugly hair like NeNe has.

61. jo Says:
    June 2nd, 2012 at 7:06 am

I like it better! She looks more sophisticated and less trashy with her real hair.

62. Anita Says:
    June 2nd, 2012 at 7:16 am

Love, love, love her hair! Really HATE the wigs.

63. lynn Says:
    June 2nd, 2012 at 10:09 am

I think she looks so much younger and better without the wig! She really needs to concentrate on raising her family instead of spending money! That can all be gone in a flash!

64. Kandice Says:
    June 2nd, 2012 at 11:21 am

People have been so racist of Kim on the RHA which if they were that racist to a woman of color wouldn’t be accepted so why is it okay the other way around? Kim isn’t racist, she’s a nice person with a big ego and ambitions, how come we tear down a woman when she’s that way but not men? She may not be the sort of person I want to be BFF with but I respect her right to be herself and I think she’s got a really TV-worthy personality that goes well on RHA and this spin off. To say she looks ugly w/o the wig is just petty, she’s got better real hair than most of us, and she doesn’t look like a soccer mom. That’s just putting her down. I actually think she looks good w/o the wig but either way people should think twice before they slag her off and say things they don’t have any justification for.

65. kim in florida Says:
    June 2nd, 2012 at 12:27 pm

Absolutely amazing! Loved it so much better than the wigs. It made her look a lot slimmer (I’m a 20+ years personal fitness trainer)…
    I understand her wearing the wigs though to promote her wig line which is probably very successful, but she needs to go with her natural hair…..love it and love her!

66. aj Says:
    June 2nd, 2012 at 12:46 pm

her hair looks nice but she is wear extentions. looks when she twirls around. some of is her hair on top, but she added hair

67. Dee Says:
    June 2nd, 2012 at 1:16 pm

I love it. She looks more real and natural. I hope she keeps this style and not those wigs.

68. Linda Stewart Says:
    June 2nd, 2012 at 1:32 pm

She is a nasty talking, big boobed fake woman. I have seen her on TV and she is awful, has no talent but spending men’s money, and I will not watch her program.

69. Deborah Says:
    June 2nd, 2012 at 2:00 pm

Kim has beautiful hair. Flaunt it!!!

70. Kymberley Says:
    June 2nd, 2012 at 2:35 pm

She look better with her real hair. That 800 pounds of hair she wears makes her look ridiculous. I also agree with the GUEST poster who recognizes that Kim doesn’t want to pay for redecorating $50,000, but drops $400,000 on a bracelet – no problem. She is simply not rooted in reality. What a horrible set of values she has.

71. csmith Says:
    June 2nd, 2012 at 2:35 pm

That was so fake. she acts like she didnt just get her hair colored and done right before that scene. or her real hair is perfectly platimum blonde all the way through the roots. she just got her hair done. and does she realize this will probably be her husbands last contract, she spend his yearly salary on wedding and her “rent”

72. ha Says:
    June 3rd, 2012 at 5:18 am

Kim Z never had cancer, she just like wigs cause she not satisfied with the length. Even thats not all natural any hair stylist can tell she has added hair at the back. the front is her real hair and its that length all the way round.
    I dont think she should have taken off her wig, who gives a care if she likes and her man likes it.

73. pdiane Says:
    June 4th, 2012 at 6:38 pm

That was NOT her real hair, she was still wearing a WIG. Only the front–forehead part was her actual hair, that is why she was pulling and smoothing it only in the front–to make one think it was her hair. She is fake and will always be a liar. She continues to amaze me with her lies and think people believe her. she is mean spirited, selfish and self-centered harpy. A long time ago, I was told by a wise person(who is white),that, a racist is one who claims they are not, does and says racist things and does not recognize it…..here’s to Kim, you are!

74. smint Says:
    June 7th, 2012 at 3:27 pm

I think that was her real hair all styled and nice it wasn’t a short wig. But since it was all styled and nice it makes me feel like the show is probably scripted. If she got it styled then it was planned. But her natural hair is very nice. Someone should burn all those nasty wigs.

75. Joy Says:
    June 11th, 2012 at 3:06 am

Loved the Natural Hair better than the Wigs. She is MORE Gorgeous in her natural hair, and color. She has SASS alot of it with her natural hair. Love the SASS too Kim. Think u should wear the natural look more often. God bless, and I am so happy u finally found evrything u’ve ever wanted, and r finally HAPPY!!!!

76. cassie Says:
    June 20th, 2012 at 4:00 pm

come on people u could tell she had hair added in the back and that’s okay but why lie and say its all yours?

Comments