June 02, 2012 09:33 AM by Shayla Perry

Royce Reed is on a roll! After calling out her Basketball Wives co-stars for their childish behavior and slamming boss Shaunie O’Neal, the dancer is now taking aim at Ms. Tami Roman for saying that Reed wasn’t a friend to her in the season finale. (Okay, so maybe her words were, “F–k Royce!”) But was Royce actually looking out for Tami more than anyone else? She thinks so!

“F*ck me? Our friendship may be over? WOW! REALLY?” Reed asks Tami in her VH1 blog. “Because I told you it was wrong to call someone a bitch repeatedly? Because I told you it was wrong to chastise, yell, and belittle someone? Because I told you I didn’t want you to come across as a bully and you were better than that????

“If that’s the cause of our friendship ending then we were never really friends,” Royce continues. “How do you involve yourself in other people’s issues (i.e. Evelyn and Jenn, and Kesha and Kenya), but then have the least to say concerning your own?”

Reed goes on to point out, “I was a REAL and TRUE friend to you, POINT BLANK, and you gave me your ass to kiss because of it. I don’t have time for the petty bullsh!t. I don’t have time to fight over the hearsay,” adding, “Most ‘REAL FRIENDS’ aren’t there when altercations happen because MOST REAL FRIENDS would stop it before it occurred.”

Royce then suggests that Tami might be better off if she “question the minds of those who were around you and said nothing to your face, but all behind your back”; specifically calling out Shaunie as “those who have meetings calling their friends a ‘Ghetto Hot Mess’ and rather than GENUINELY trying to diffuse the fire, they throw in the match and walk away like their hands are clean.”

Ouch! Think Royce is a little upset with Shaunie?!

Okay RTVM, time for you to weigh in… Is Royce Reed right (again)? Was she more of a true friend to Tami than Evelyn, Shaunie, and Suzie? Sound off in the Comments section below.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality Television and then come and discuss the show on our Reality TV message boards.

Visit our sister site SheKnows for more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment!

Photo courtesy of VH1

Topics: Basketball Wives, VH1 Reality TV Shows |

48 Responses to “Basketball Wives’ Royce Reed to Tami Roman: “I Don’t Have Time For the Petty Bullshit!””

1. LARRY ROY Says:
    June 2nd, 2012 at 12:39 pm

Hello Royce, Ive been a loyal fan of bbw since the beginning and Im glad you’ve spoken up. As far as im concerned Shaunie should restart the show based on YOU, KEISHA & MAYBE SUZIE & let the rest of em go, especially TAMI THE BULLY WHO SEEMS TO PICK ON WOMEN HALF HER SIZE. TAMI’S MOUTH IS FILTHY AND SHE’S AN EMBARRASSMENT NOT ONLY TO BLACK WOMEN BUT BLACK PEOPLE.
    GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR FUTURE

2. Barbara Says:
    June 2nd, 2012 at 12:45 pm

Shut the fuck up royce no one is thinking about your crazy ass.go and a life and stop hanging out with kids……

3. cterrell Says:
    June 2nd, 2012 at 6:51 pm

I think Royce was a very loyal friend to Tami.Everyone else just mumble behind her back.

4. LilDarlin Says:
    June 2nd, 2012 at 10:49 pm

Yes. I feel that Royce was being Tami’s only true friend by letting her know that her behavior was wrong. A real friend is not going to sit back, co-sign, and actually egg-on that type of behavior. Tami seems to have a reverse conception of what real friends truly are. I saw behavior like that as a TEENAGER. Royce, if Tami wants to be in denial and truly feels that you are wrong then why is she apologizing all over the place? You ARE right, I would be proud to call you a friend any day. Now THATS keeping it 100.

5. ms b Says:
    June 3rd, 2012 at 5:42 am

I think she’s right especially about shanie her hands isn’t clean shes in the middle of everything and it look bad. At this point I want this show off the air its too much to take now . Wow evelyn a bad bitch please , jumping across table, that’s some tv Shit not reality.I’m glad to see Jennifer shinning,go ahead girl do ur thing, focus on businesses not drama it gets u nowhere. Informer Suzie that’s Wat I call her Lolol . Everybody knows Wat a informer is , she needs to keep her mouth shout . Lost a lot of respect for shanie this season shes in the middle of everything adding flame to the fire.Royce is my girl she always keeps it real.

6. Sheryle Says:
    June 3rd, 2012 at 3:23 pm

Basketball Wives….Tami is a ADULT BULLY.. I am so disappointed that the producers allowed this to happen to allow TAMI to Bully.. what is this teaching her children… ok to bully? This is wrong on every level I don’t care who is right or wrong .. to bully is wron .. and steal her purse yes Tami is a theif and i would press charges.. and who is Tami to talk about talking behind backs.. ALL of these girls talk behind each others back. Evelyn same thing quit hitting and throwing bottles really? Grow Up… so glad to see someone pressing charges… I was upset that this even was allowed, but then the TAMI episode, well will not watch again as long as TAMI is on the show… ADULT BULLY…. I hope your girls don’t end up like you…I hope they have a role model around that is better than their mom…

7. tishana burke Says:
    June 3rd, 2012 at 3:37 pm

royce ie absolutely right. instead of allowing tami to carry on foolishly and intimidate kiesha who obviously is not hood, shaunie or evelyn should have told tami to stop drinking and lashing out on kiesha. but what did shaunie say? “we cant tell a grown women that shes wrong”.a real friend would have pointed out your wrongs,call u ouit on it, and prepared for the out come just like royce did

8. Colleen Says:
    June 3rd, 2012 at 5:24 pm

WHAT? Tami IS the BS here, & those so-called friends condoned every bit of her behavior by doing nothing while she’s going off like that! Tami “stole, held for ransom a woman’s property & then emotionally battered” this women! This HAS to be criminal conduct. I cannot find any redeeming value in this series,bye bye!

9. Kibbet Says:
    June 3rd, 2012 at 6:23 pm

I think Royce is very right on. Tami should be woman enough to accept her opinions and move on, but it has to be one way-hers. The show is a HOT GHETTO MESS!!!

10. Xena Says:
    June 4th, 2012 at 7:47 am

Whoever told Tami what Keisha said knew that was gonna happen. I think Royce came off as if she were scolding a small child and Tami took it that way and that’s what she was trying to say. I think Royce says she doesn’t have time for petty bs but she’s running after her dad and bf in public with that ugly cry face. I mean Keisha is more outspoken around certain people and I think if she were that way all the time, she would have been ok. She’s not as smart and sociable as she thinks she is. Everybody comes from different walks of like and you have to know how to read people. Royce went in but she is very childish in many other ways, ways that matter.

11. Irma Says:
    June 4th, 2012 at 8:07 am

Tammy has to go!!!!! Shaunie acts like she’s afraid of Tammy.Shaunie also likes to instigate and loves to c these girls get into it.. Jenn has class.Royce has spoken out and is not afraid of any of them. Suzie needs to go to, even though they know she’s a snitch they still carry her around. She allows everyone to trash her she cant stand up for herself..

12. Tess Says:
    June 4th, 2012 at 8:29 am

Love Royce! She keeps it real. Tami needs love and some loyal people around her who are not scared of her crazy behind. Evelyn only loves Evelyn she could care a less about any of the other ladies. Jennifer is bougie but so what, thats her perogative. At least she’s not going around acting simple and childish. I feel sorry for Evelyn’s daughter because her mother is a hot ghetto mess. As for Shaunie, its all about the ratings, she just allowed it to go to far. Time to regroup.

13. Andrea Says:
    June 4th, 2012 at 9:46 am

Royce is totally right and I believe that she was a true friend. Loyalty doesn’t mean you stand by and watch your friend make a fool of themselves. If Royce would have been there, I believe that she would have step in but because Tami is such a hot head things would have continued. Tami really needs to understand the concept of true friendship because Ev, Shaunie,and Suzie are not the ones. Suzie still runs her mouth too much but because she not telling the bully’s business this season they don’t seem to have a problem with her. She is still running that trap.

14. Can't we all just get along Says:
    June 4th, 2012 at 12:35 pm

I agree with Royce a true friends should be able to talk to each other about anything. She was just telling Tami about her behavior a true friend would not get upset about that

15. veshti Says:
    June 4th, 2012 at 1:02 pm

I am with you Royce, Tami is mad at the world because she refuses to confront her past. I am sick and tired of Evelyn and Tami’s bull. These women wreck havoc wherever they go; Evelyn is mad at Jennifer because she doesn’t want to be her friend anymore.Tami wants to be the HBIC among the women and she wants to dominate all of them. Let Tami have it no one can say anything about her, yet she is constantly going behind people’s back saying and doing things against them. Get rid of Shaunie, Tami and most importantly Evelyn.

16. Dee Says:
    June 4th, 2012 at 4:39 pm

The last 4 women left in Hawaii are not black women. They one-by-one elmiminated the dark-skinned sisters. Check it out.

17. LilDebbie Says:
    June 4th, 2012 at 8:17 pm

Tammy and Evelyn are nothing but bullies.

18. jan Says:
    June 4th, 2012 at 9:47 pm

ShaunIe, Evelyn, and Tami are all TOTALLY GHETTO!!! TOTALLY!!! You can take the girls out of the ghetto, but you can’t take the ghetto out of the girls! Totally uncouth…New money is easily recognizable…There should be two separate Basketball Wives…One should be called Ghetto and Uncultured Basketball Wives…starring Shaunie, Evelyn, and Tami…Tami should be the mascot! Jen, Royce, and Kenya represent themselves well. Keisha is still learning, but as long as she patterns herself after the right three, she will be fine. The spineless and instigating chick (I forgot her name… oh, it’s Susie) should have been left in Tahiti…I’m just saying…

19. Lilly Says:
    June 4th, 2012 at 9:52 pm

I think Royce is right! Tami needed to hear what she had done to Kesha. It was ridiculous and she was doing her usually bullying – I think her and Evelyn were trying to keep their contract but I think it backfired & now they are looking very cheap. Shaunie likes drama – she had the never to go to her pastor – well she just set back & allowed Evelyn to act a pure fool – when it backed fired she went to her pastor & seem to have concerns if business partners think she is a ghetto mess – Well, yes you (Shaunie) are a ghetto mess. Because you knew what Evelyn & her friend Nia did was wrong & you set and let it happen – You guys laughed at her (Jen) makeup line. She allowed Tami to bully Kesha, Kenya & anyone else her or Evelyn wants to bully. Glad Jen figured them out – Evelyn is the biggest bully to everyone – Jen Tammi and anybody she is just a peer fool – Talking about her stepchildren I would not let her near anyone’s child – Mother’s to Chad children get a protective order against this woman. I’m serious

20. Shelene Says:
    June 4th, 2012 at 10:04 pm

They need to go. They are lying about turning over a new leaf, and balance. Shaunie needs to get a real job like other women and stop pimping these simple minded women. The women on RHOA are being seen in other things, movies etc, but these stupid basketball wives are never going to be seen anywhere else. The are committing suicide in regards to thier television careers. Who would hire these women with the potty mouths and rude behaivor.

21. mella1207 Says:
    June 4th, 2012 at 10:50 pm

Royce is 100% on the money. Shaunie,Tami, and Ev are grown in age but never developed past high school mentally. Grown women don’t need their girls to have their back, or be in the click to make decisions. Shaunie is a spineless lie. Jen is right for moving on with her life and not being a punching bag for Ev,or Shaunie(snake) to get more ratings.VH1 cut the head of the snake off and see what happens.

22. tlynn Says:
    June 5th, 2012 at 5:31 am

Royce is right in this matter. Tami has the tendency to be rather blunt to everyone else about their situation(s) however she’s unable to handle the real when given to her. How can you not want a friend who will not side with you when your in the wrong. A trude friend will only get in the way when someone is falling, and that’s exactly what ROyce was doing. Stepping in to save Tami from making a bigger fool of herself.

23. Taylor Says:
    June 5th, 2012 at 5:52 am

Royce is right! She is the ONLY one who is not afraid of those women. And it’s about time someone called Shaunie out for who she really is: an instigator. Why does the rest of the group act as though they’re afraid of these women??? Who the hell are they??? A real friend is someone who tells you when you’re wrong. Not someone who acts like you’re right all of the damn time. These ladies need therapy. Seriously. Tami and Evelyn are an embarrassment to women, point blank.

24. Chantell Says:
    June 5th, 2012 at 8:23 am

I give to Royce for keep it 100. Jenn i give most respect for removeyourself from all that drama. Kesha keep your head up sister. Kenya plz give up the sing sister cause you cant dance or sing you are hot mess. FOr Evelyn wow girl with your track record you need sit your ass down. You just better hope that Whore ass man you got with is no mofo factor ass bitch get life.With ur good throwing ass. Tammi i will pray for you. YOu got 99 problem and bitch aint one. Trying to be a bully please with your record. Shaunie, sister you really need get damn back bone for show. Cause what seem like you are scared of these ppl.

25. EloiseM Says:
    June 5th, 2012 at 11:30 am

Frankly, Royce really should shut up. Anyone who tries to manipulate their father with FAKE TEARS(which he paid no attention to) is deplorable in my opinion. Also she is a CRADLE robber, therefore, she has no room to condemn anyone. Remember in the past, after Shaunie O’Neal gave her a BREAK to make some real money, she was one of the main ones that was constantly acting a fool and challenging everyone. Well, I guess it’s good to see her grow into a fake crying, throw her true friends (Shaunie O’Neal, and Tami) under the bus. Tami was a better friend to Royce than Royce is proving to be to Tami. I think she is jocking for attention along with that idiot JENNIFER.

26. Dee Says:
    June 5th, 2012 at 12:34 pm

A bunch of women acting like bad azz kids… Fact, real friends are rare. Myth, wisdom comes with age! Tami, real friends always have your best interest at heart and tell you the truth when it’s good,bad or ugly! All of you need to start acting like real women!!! BTW Shaunie, in case you’re still wondering, YES! You are a hot ghetto mess!!! Uggghhh

27. Elizabeth Says:
    June 5th, 2012 at 12:42 pm

I think that this show needs to change its name to DRAMA QUEENS!! Oh, but then they would probably fight over who should have the Crown.

28. Charlotte Says:
    June 5th, 2012 at 1:23 pm

Right on Royce, thanks for keeping it real and not lowering your standards just to fit in.

29. Velma Says:
    June 5th, 2012 at 2:19 pm

Royce is absolutly, 100% right. Shaunie, Evelyn, Tami, and Suzie are no one’s friend. With friends like that you don’t need enemies. Low class, no class back biting, back stabbing instigaters are what they all are.

30. Erika Says:
    June 5th, 2012 at 3:01 pm

I believe Royce was a true friend to Tami, and for Tami to throw away their friendship because Royce told her the truth is petty and very childish. Tami needs to grow up she too old to be carrying on like that. If she can’t take people talking bout her she need to shut the hell and stop talking about people. Tami always got something to say about other people, but when it comes back at her she can’t take and lashes out in anger and make a complete ass out of herself.

31. Jennifer26 Says:
    June 5th, 2012 at 3:02 pm

SUZIE IS A SORRY BROAD! SHE TALKS TTTTTTTTTTOOOOOO MUCH AND IS SCARED OF EVERYBODY!!! SHE GETS IN WHEREVER HER SORRY ASS CAN FIT IN WITH HER NO TALKING ASS!! THAT BITCH IS CLUELESS, EV IS A BOTTOM BIETCH! HER MAN IS A HO, WE KNOW BUT TO EACH THEY OWN! TAMI IS A DRUNK BITCH! JENNIFER THINKS SHE IS GOD’S GIFT TO MEN..NOT SO! SHE’S A BAD BODIED BITCH! AND SHUNIE MAKING THE MONEY!! BUT AT THE SAME DAMN TIME NONE OF THESE HO’S ARE BASKETBALL WIVES…RENAME YO CRAP IT’S OVERATED PEEPS ALREADY KNOW WHAT’S GONNA HAPPEN BEFORE IT HAPPENS B\C YALL ARE SO FUCKIN PREDICTABLE!!!!!!!!!

32. mz8 Says:
    June 5th, 2012 at 4:35 pm

After watching the reunion, BBW’s pissed me off even more, it appears that Tami and Shaunie borrowed some words to use for the show (lol)
    and now they are wanting to act mature and apologize only after the boycott threat. Each of them want to say they was not aware of what Ev was going to do at the party ( the toast) and Nia at the race track ( BIG LIE) best believe they planned it out Shaunie, Ev and Tami thats why the Crooks chic was invited as a jackass for EV. I still think they all should be given a break until they can prove themselves as women no matter what ethnic you are. Shaunie you have disappointed lots of people. you are DRAMA!

33. Denise Says:
    June 5th, 2012 at 5:10 pm

Royce, said it right. I would not want to see my friend acting like a common, local hoodrat. If I didn’t say anything, I am no friend, and the same goes for me if I was acting unpolished!

34. Disappointed Says:
    June 5th, 2012 at 6:02 pm

I was rather disappointed at the reunion show, part 1. It appeared that Mr. Salley was slanted towards the Bad Girls Club–ooops, I mean Shaunie, Evelyn & Tami. To say that it appeared Tami’s anger management was working. PLEASE. Which Tami is he talking about? And then it seemed that he was doing everything in his power to discredit Jennifer. What was Jennifer “sneak attacked” about a polygraph, but Evelyn was able to take her test “off camera”. Way to put someone ont he spot. Maybe he’s friends with Shaq or Chad because he sure didn’t seem objective. Trying to poke at Kesha for always running, joking and telling Royce to stop crying. How passive aggressive can you be sir? Come on now….

35. Shayla Perry Says:
    June 5th, 2012 at 6:22 pm

@Disappointed: TOTALLY AGREE! Usually, he does a good job of taking the ladies to task on things, but the whole show I felt as though I was watching an episode of The Twilight Zone. Tami and the rest of them lecturing Jenn about bullying?? CRAZY! There was a definite slant.

36. april Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 11:56 am

royce was all about being in the so called circle in the prior seasons. I must admit I was no fan of hers. I could not figure out why the show was called Basketball Wives. None of them are married to a basketball player. Shaunie I feel that everything took on a life of its own. Those women are grown. And they are women. All this people calling them out of their names are exhibiting the same bad behavior. It is apparent that they were a bit misguided by agents and t.v statistics . Probably were told that acting out draws people in. In a sense it has. But it has come with a price. I would love to see these women prosper and do amazing things in life. I feel that they have been bad mouthed so much that they feel awful enough. It is safe to say that this show will not last long. And these beautiful ladies will go on to quite possibly do some wonderful things. We all make mistakes. We are suppose to. How else would you know what not to do.

37. Nichole Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 2:46 pm

I refuse to watch the eposide where Tami Bullies Kiesha it is too heart wrenching!!…but Royce is a true friend a true friend will tell you the truth…now if Evelyn and Shaunie were such a good frieend they would have told Tami right then and there when the stuff was going down with Kiesha that Tami needed to stop and that she was acting out of line and try to stop her…a real friend like i said will tell you the truth and if a person is a true friend they would take what is being said and hey they may not agree but still say hey that is your opinion but still be cool with one another…do u know how many times i have disagreed with my friend and we still are cool to this day….

38. SEXYLADY123 Says:
    June 6th, 2012 at 7:00 pm

I HATE THIS SHOW BUT I WATCHED SO I FEEL I SHOULD COMMENT ON SOME THINGS TAMI I THINK UR AN ASSSS THAT SAID U NEED TO SIT URS DOWN ANYTHING U TOUCH WILL TURN TO SHIT ONLY BECAUSE UR THE DEVIL U SAY U WAS RAPED I SAY U HAD ROUGH SEX UR A MONSTER BLOOP EVILYN DOG FACE CUNT ? Y UR FAMILY STILL LIVING IN THE PROJECTS IN BRONX Y U ACT LIKE U COME FROM MONEY WHEN U SUCKED MADDDD DICK AND PUSSSSSY TO GET WHERE UR AT NOW WITH A MAN WHO NEED TO FUCK OTHER PUSSY BECAUSE URS IS BULLSHIT AND WORN OUT BLOOOP SHAUNIE U NEED TO STOP IT ALL TOGETHER UR A SHIT STARTER A LOSER JUST STOP BECAUSE ONE DAY ONE OF UR CHILDREN GOING TO COME HOME WANTING TO KNOW Y U GETTING PAID ON OTHER PEOPLE PAIN TOO MAY PEOPLE KILLING THEMSELVES EACH DAY AND A BUNCH OF TIRED BITCHES CONDONING THAT SORT OF BEHAVIOR SO SAD THAT UR 15 MIN LAST AND NOTHING PRODUCTIVE CAME OUT OF IT DUMB BLACK BITCHES AND LAST SUZIE COME UP FROM AIR STOP SUCKING THESE BITCHES PUSSY FIND UR OWN IDENTITY U STUPID BITCH JENNIFER ALLOWED EVILYN TO BULLY U INTO GETTING A DIVORCE NOW I JUST HOPE U DONT LET OTHERS INFLUENCE U NEGATIVLY BECAUSE THAT DOG FACE CUNT WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE JEALOUS OF U GOOD LUCK WITH NEW LIFE ROYCE KEEP DOING U TO THE REST GROW UP PLEASE AND STAY OFF TV

39. Lanie Says:
    June 11th, 2012 at 3:22 pm

I love the show. I am a fan of all the women except Jennifer and Royce. Period point blank.

40. tootsie Says:
    June 11th, 2012 at 10:21 pm

I love royce for that and how are you going to call her a craddle robber when most of you probably will fuck whatever you can find like really but when a man does its ok

41. Tammy Says:
    June 14th, 2012 at 12:37 am

I agree with Royce, a true friend will tell you when you are wrong regardless because they are your friends. Shaunie, Evenlyn talked about Tammi behind her back on camera. Saying that it was the alcohol, they even knew she was wrong in the shuttle after Tammi had stolen Keisha’s bag and went through her phone. They knew she was wrong when Shaunie and Ev went to Keisha’s hotel and Ev started crying TAMMI HAD GONE TOO FAR!!! No one as Tammi’s friends told her that’s enough you need to stop, you wrong they just let Tammi act a fool and show that she was a true bully. Royce told Tammi you don’t even want to be portrayed like that and Tammi got mad for Royce keeping it real the term that Tammi loves to use,but does not care to live by. Sister to Sister magazine dropped Tammi like a hot potato. Tammi doing her bulling as usual lost out on a job as well as her daughter. Tammi grow up!!!!!

42. Linda Says:
    June 14th, 2012 at 4:51 pm

Shaunie is an airhead (she’s not very bright or articulate intellectually) with limited morals. While she’s an adult, she idly sits back and engages in and supports the childest antics of women in their 30s and 40s. She never really tries to diffuse fights or mediate disputes. When Tammy was being a bully to Keisha, she should’ve stepped in immediately to tell Tammy to stop and give the girl her purse back. Instead, she stood by engaging in pre-teen behavior and acted as the instigator – wanting the women to talk so that they could argue and fight. Then, she tries to make the women who try to avoid confrontations and fights feel bad as if they’ve done something wrong. I’m not sure if she’s afraid of Tammy or what (I think so – but I think she’ll keep her on for the entertainment value). While Tammy is articulate and confident – strong traits to have, she is also defensive – never really accepting full responsibility for her bullying and mean spirit. She needs serious psychological counseling to deal with her deeper issues which is the source of all the confusion.

43. Reginald Says:
    June 20th, 2012 at 7:09 am

Yes! Royce is right… Tami is not a true friend. It was clear that Royce was trying to do the right thing by talking to Tami to her face instead of behind her back. Tami does come off as a bully and crazy. All season long Evelyn & Tami talked about “The World” they came up in. What world is that? They act as if they are different from the rest of society, those old women need to grow up. Tami gets off by “setting it off”. Then when you decide to avoid Tami and a altercation, she bullies you. I must say that this season was a huge disappointment to viewers who believe in standing for is right. Shaunie is a much better person than that (I Think), but she is not “Keeping It 100″ as they say so often on this show. For Tami to used such inappropriate language and say “F” Royce, proves that she is not trying to better herself, and that called therapy is just for “TV”.

44. Monique Says:
    June 22nd, 2012 at 10:04 am

I like Evelyn, Royce and Tami. Someone please explain why Suzie is on the show at all (Seriously!). She has diarrhea of the mouth and she cannot backup anything. She is such a perverted wuss. Get rid of her because she is out of place. Jennifer is bougie and she knows it. This broad never owns up to anything she does. Ev and Tami have issues but I love them. Shaunie is not the nutral party she claims to be. “Tami you my girl, but you wrong boo!”

45. Niva Says:
    July 2nd, 2012 at 3:28 pm

Yes Royce was being a loyal friend to Tami, and i believe if tami could put aside a bullying she would recognise that indeed Royce is the only loyal friend she has. Evelyn is not Tami’s friend she was just a fall back plan incase things dint work with Jenifer.Oh and as one cast members said “Tami go look at her website to get the true defination of the word BULLY” and then tell us you aint a bully!

46. happy35 Says:
    August 14th, 2012 at 2:15 pm

royce is a cry bab a a punk always staying out ofthe wa lad she is gone goodbye sam for jen and kesha

47. Takiyah Smith Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 9:56 am

I have been trying to find a way to reach out directly to Tami Roman. I’ve been contemplating exactly when or if I should or if it would be a waste of time and energy and fall on def ears… I’ve decided that it wouldn’t be a waste of my time. I know that ALL reality shows have some falseness to them but there is some truth as well so I am keeping that in mind as I voice my opinion. Tami Roman has been through a lot. She has been vocal about her upbringing and her past on BBW as well as the Real World and while that is heartbreaking and deserves consideration it in NO WAY excuses her behavior… The whole Tami and Keisha issue was way beyond the beyond. I sat there watching the VH1 reruns of BBW and felt a great many things… Embarrassment for Keisha but especially embarrassment for Tami. Does VH1 benefit from Tami and the rest of the girls “going off”? Of course they do. Do the girls benefit from it? Somewhat and most of the time you can brush it off as “good for ratings” but there was no cause or reason to behave the way that Tami behaved. I’ve heard words like foolish, uncalled for etc… and that can sum up the situation for others but not for me. Tami’s behavior was totally disgraceful and lacking basic human compassion. Please notice I am not saying that it lacked extraordinary human compassion. I am saying it lacked essential cookie cutter, basic human compassion. I don’t think Tami truly understands what she did or how she presented herself… maybe she does but that is very difficult for me. I remember watching this woman from the real world and her standing out to me as a very funny and playful and the kind of chic that I would honestly hang out with. I have friends whose personalities are similar to Tami’s but for the lack of human compassion. I feel that Tami honed in on Keisha’s refusal to be as outspoken and her overall sweet nature and somewhat quiet demeanor and took that as a weakness. That is obvious and you can ask any therapist, sociologist, psychologist, psychiatrist (pick your poison in the behavioral science field) and I am sure that they would make similar assessments adding droves and droves of other sociopathic or behavioral tendencies. My question is why. Tami why would you berate, demean, threaten, agitate etc. another human being who honestly could cause no threat to you… was it just because you could? Was that easier to do than venting your frustrations… concerning your life and past negative experiences in a healthier enviornment as you so talked about doing with your therapist?

Please understand that there is no anger in this message to Tami Roman. There is a lot of sadness and misunderstanding but there isn’t anger. Sadness due to witnessing the outright bullying with no one doing anything about it. There were three other women there who let it happen (Shaunie, Evelyn and Susan). There should be responsibility in that. You can say “Well Tami is a grown person and therefore responsible for her own actions” but you should say that AFTER you’ve tried to prevent an issue. You should never say that while standing there and watching it happen. I don’t know what counts as friends these days but I would never allow a friend to behave that way… NEVER… with the understanding that any actions I took to prevent something like that would be done out of nothing but love for my friend. I think that is what Royce was trying to do on the back end and she was absolutely right in doing so… It is sad that Tami took it as anything but the positive that it was. I truly respect Royce for bringing this to Tami’s attentions. Tami’s response to Royce was surprising as I did believe them to have the kind of friendship that allowed opinions to be expressed without taking it negatively. Instead of pointing her finger back to Keisha I would have thought Tami would have taken in what Royce was trying to convey and it was only that REGARDLESS of what Keisha did or didn’t do… your behavior was unacceptable in ANY circumstance or situation.

As a result I refuse to watch BBW or anything associated with it. This saddens me because I want to see the ladies do well. I want to see them grow, learn and prosper and would have LOVED to be able to witness such transformations. I don’t believe that is happening and that was apparent in the latest season. I don’t think Tami is a bad person or I should say I don’t think she is all bad. I don’t think that any of the other ladies are bad people. We all have fault to us and no one is perfect. It is that understanding that we should all strive for. The realization that you are not perfect would hopefully make you want to be a better person and help others be better to themselves and those whom they surround. Instead I believe it is being used as a means to excuse such unacceptable behavior. I do wish the ladies the best.

48. Twana says Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 9:53 pm

Royce was a cry baby, Suzie had a runny month and a but kisser she was friends with whom ever she was talking to at that time. Jen had class but yes very boring. Once tammi started making a little money she changed completely when she first appeared on the show her dressing was a hot mess. Then new money came in the picture and then became a bully loud and a hot mess. They need to cast someone that’s time enough for her ass and not be afraid of her. That will shut her up. Evelyn too a hot mess but fun too watch her because she was such a drama queen.

Comments