June 05, 2012 01:13 PM by Melissa Stavarski
Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez called it quits last year after an 18-month engagement, leaving The Bachelorette fans sad and disappointed. Well, Bachelor fans, Ali’s loss is our gain! Breaking news says sweet and sexy Roberto Martinez is set to be the next Bachelor! Keep reading for all the details!
Life & Style exclusively reveals that Roberto Martinez is giving ABC‘s The Bachelor franchise another go — as the next star of The Bachelor!
“He’s already signed the contract,” a production insider confirms to Life & Style.
“They chose him because he’s very likable,” the insider tells Life & Style. Let’s not forget HOT!
While Ali claimed the split was “100 percent mutual,” the insider notes, “in the back of Roberto’s mind, I’m sure there’s some enjoyment in getting revenge on Ali.”
The 29-year-old insurance agent proposed to Ali Fedotowsky on the sixth season finale of The Bachelorette. They were engaged for 18 months but it didn’t end as happily ever after as they both had hoped. Ali said of the split that despite the couple’s best efforts to make it work, the arguments continued until they realized that spent more time being unhappy than happy.
Roberto recently attended the wedding of best buddy Chris Lambton, who met his wife, Peyton Wright, through The Bachelor. Chris was a fan favorite on Ali Fedotowsky’s season of The Bachelorette. However, Ali ended up choosing Roberto over Chris.
Ali missed out on two great guys! Here’s hoping Roberto follows in Chris’s footsteps and finds the one!
Tell us – Will Roberto make a good Bachelor?
Photo source: Life & Style