Teresa Giudice Says Her Co-Stars Lied On The View

June 10, 2012 12:00 PM by Megan Thompson

Teresa Giudice appeared on The View this past Friday. The Bravo star refused to appear with her fellow The Real Housewives Of New Jersey co-stars, Kathy Wakile and Melissa Gorga. But now Teresa wants to defend herself against what the women said about her!  Keep reading to find out what Teresa Giudice says her cousin and sister-in-law flat out lied about.

There is always drama when The  Real Housewives Of New Jersey are involved.  An appearance on The View was no exception. Teresa filmed a separate segment with the co-hosts from The View, because she didn’t want to discuss her family drama in front of an audience.  But she will allow cameras to film it on RHONJ?

But when Teresa saw what Melissa and Kathy had to say, she wanted a forum to talk to her fans.  Maybe Teresa should have done the second segment?  ”I just want to tell my fans the whole truth, so I wrote a new blog. No misquotes or PR statements…just me telling my fans what’s really up.  You all deserve it,” Teresa tweeted her fans on Saturday.

The blog is very long, basically Teresa goes on a rant about why she is upset with both Kathy and Melissa.  All the drama is about the women not telling Teresa they were going to be on RHONJ.  In The View interview, the two women insist that they told Teresa as soon as they found out.  ”I had no idea Melissa or Kathy were joining RHONJ until the day a Bravo producer called me and told me. And I was shocked almost out of my mind because I literally had no idea…not even the tiniest hint.” Teresa tells her fans.

Then Teresa addresses the million dollar question – who cares?  “Because the shock and betrayal I felt by my family joining the show behind my back (during an already hard time in my life) is why I was so obviously miserable during season 3, and continued to affect my relationship with them into season 4,” Teresa writes in her blog.

It’s a classic she-said-she-said fight!  So which side are you on?  Let us know what you think about all the family drama on RHONJ – are you over it?  Let us know, leave a comment below.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

For more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site SheKnows!

Photo Credit: NBC

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of New Jersey |

12 Responses to “Teresa Giudice Says Her Co-Stars Lied On The View”

1. ROBIN Says:
    June 10th, 2012 at 2:07 pm

Why does Teresa think that ANYONE owed it to her to tell her that they were going to be on the show? She was already having problems with Joe and Melissa and it was mentioned at the last reunion show with Danielle. She is just pissed that they are on the show and there is nothing she can do about it. Too bad. If she is truly miserable, maybe she should consider getting off the show and parenting those rotten kids of hers.

2. muttter Says:
    June 10th, 2012 at 9:44 pm

Teresa is a pathetic liar. She sells crap to the tabloids and makes up stuff to get money. Her family and friends want nothing to do with her. I am sure even her parents are embarrassed about her behavior. Its time Bravo drops her and moves on with the rest of the cast. She is unstable and when her husband goes to jail, it will be worse. Its time to let the train wreck go away.

3. b gee Says:
    June 11th, 2012 at 10:26 am

Kathy and Melissa did not owe Teresa an announcement to tell her that they were coming on the show. Teresa said on Sunday’s episode regarding the magazine story, that it’s business and they shouldn’t take it personal. But if what Teresa is saying in interviews are not true, then the ladies are going to take it personal.

4. Stephanie Says:
    June 11th, 2012 at 10:30 am

I am soooooo angry that a human being could be so ignorant and stupid!!!!! Who raised her??? She is a piece of disgusting work, disrespectful and her husband is also trash. Why doesn’t someone explode on her and tell her just how stupid she is!

5. Jay Satyr Says:
    June 11th, 2012 at 3:50 pm

Many have said, the show would probably fall off if Tre is let go! I think they said the same about Jill being ax’d off of RHWNY; survived! I wouldn’t mind a vicious, passive-aggressive, ego maniac on the show, but when delusional and lies right to our faces, I have to say “too much and good-bye!” She really needs to reign in those little monsters! Gia really lost it a couple weeks ago off of “nothing!” It maybe too late for her and the demon spawn, Malania! “Beware, boys of NJ!”

6. ann Says:
    June 12th, 2012 at 7:23 am

Nothing is ever Theresa’s fault,it’s alway’s someone else’s…She likes to play the victim.

7. MARY Says:
    June 14th, 2012 at 10:01 am

I think Theresa is a pathological LIAR AND PATHETIC. She twists things to claim that was a victim. GET OVER IT THERESA. She rants about EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE, meanwhile her husband (PERFECT HUSBAND AS SHE SAYS) MENTALLY ABUSES HER. SHE CAN’T SEE THAT?

GET OVER IT.

8. cheryl hullinger Says:
    June 14th, 2012 at 3:06 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyy that Teresa is one bigggg drama queen,she is a fake loves attention,dwells on trouble,i really like all the other housewives but Teresa can go straight to you know where,and take the jail bird with her.

9. sara Says:
    June 15th, 2012 at 5:29 am

teresa is not lying. it will eventually come out. She did deserve to be told that they were coming on the show. if they had no agenda, they would have all known in the first place. There is a video of Melissa and Joe saying that they would destroy teresa if they came on the show. They tried for two seasons and finally came on the show. Danielle even turned away from them. It is all documented and will eventually be exposed.

10. Joss Says:
    June 18th, 2012 at 8:47 am

Sara u must be a friend of Teresa’s. I guess u drank the kool aid. Shes a lair, a ok mom at best and married to an even bigger loser. Good luck with that one sided friendship!

11. Lisa Marie Says:
    June 19th, 2012 at 7:26 am

Because everyone of you wouldn’t mind someone who you don’t get along with, being your co-worker. Where her job is to make you look bad and try and get your friends to see why you are so bad. Now add that you need this job to feed your family and these people are your family.
    If you said you don’t care. I think you are the liar.

12. Jennifer Says:
    June 14th, 2013 at 12:34 pm

They thought RHONY would fall apart without Jill and Bethenny, guess what? it didn’t. It’s high time to get that piece of trash and her trashy husband and obnoxious kids OFF TV.

Get in some nicer, inteligent, drama-filled housewives – oh wait, it’s filming in New Jersey still? Nevermind my plan, you won’t find any decent HWs there. Plann B: Just dump ALL the NJ HWs and move to a new city, Bravotv!!!

Comments