The Three Basketball Wives Who Will Be Getting Axed Are…

June 14, 2012 07:00 AM by Lisa Princ

Yesterday, we heard from Basketball Wives‘ executive producer, Shaunie O’Neal, who stated that she would like to get rid of three of the stars on the show, without revealing any names. Today, we have learned which three ladies are getting the ax! Is it one that you hoped would get cut? You’ll have to read on for the details!

“Yes. Three. Immediately, no questions asked. [It's] not anything personal, it’s just not where I’m trying to go. Not on the same page,” Shaunie O’Neal recently revealed about the possibility of cutting some dead weight from the new season of Basketball Wives, and now, TMZ has revealed the names of those who will be getting axed.

First up on the firing list is Royce Reed. Sources tell TMZ that Royce is being canned because: “she wasn’t legally allowed to talk about Dwight due to a 2009 gag order, blocking her from discussing her ex in any way. The other girls on the show had also decided to ostracize her, so Royce couldn’t shoot scenes with the rest of the cast.”

The other two? Jennifer Williams and Kesha Nichols! Apparently, the show feels that Jennifer is too much of a liability after the whole Nia Crooks lawsuit. As for Kesha, well, they just think she is too boring. VH1 has yet to officially announce this news, but according to the sources, these ladies are about to be handed their walking papers any day now.

What do you think of this revelation? Are these the right three to fire from the series? Or were you hoping someone else would have gotten cut? Sound off in the Comments section below.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality Television and then come and discuss the show on our Reality TV message boards.

Visit our sister site SheKnows for more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment!

Photo courtesy of VH1!

Topics: Basketball Wives, VH1 Reality TV Shows |

24 Responses to “The Three Basketball Wives Who Will Be Getting Axed Are…”

1. ann Says:
    June 14th, 2012 at 9:01 am

What a bunch of crap..Jennifer’s a liability what joke…The 2 lunatics Tami and Evelyn are liability’s.

2. SAMRA Says:
    June 14th, 2012 at 9:12 am

Ms. Nostrils is making a huge mistake. She is telling the world that she stands for mess and hood mentatility. Jen send that bitch Nia to jail. Keep u head up there is something better for u. I am thru with the show only watched for Jen and the new women. Don’t worry the world already know u are a wealthy hoodrat. So the preacher did not need to tell u what u already knew. Best of luck to Jen and Royce. Hood is winning, what has this world come to?????

3. Cheryl Robinson Says:
    June 14th, 2012 at 9:13 am

Of course she would get rid of the class and keep the trash to keep the ratings up. She used to be my favorite until this season and I am talking about Tami, I guess she started eating regularly. I do not care how much Tami tries to convince herself she is not a “Bully” she is the worst form of one. She is an adult woman in denial. Suzie should definitely be gone I do not even know how she has lasted this long she contributes nothing to the show. Just a carrier. Evelyn is about to be a football wife and never has been a basketball wife why will she be returning? HAM!

4. rosemary davis Says:
    June 14th, 2012 at 10:20 am

Shed Media made a terrible mistake which shows that bullying does not mean anything too them as long as they can rake in the doe.The very ones that should have got the ax is Evelyn Tammi and Suzie.I hope they keep the petitions going to have this crap taken off the air.

5. EloiseM Says:
    June 14th, 2012 at 11:18 am

YES, YES, YES. If this was religious, I’d say Amen. My three choices exactly. Can’t wait for the next season to begin. Will not watch BBW/La. Just too many wannabes on that show excluding Jackie Christy who is absolutely so beautiful. The women’s jealousy of her was just too obvious. Again my three picks for elimination on BBW/Miami was dead on.

6. Chella Bella Says:
    June 14th, 2012 at 11:42 am

Big mistake cutting Jen (thats my girl). My thing is everytime a new season comes around if any new people come with it, Tam is going to light up her eyes red and start charging. Eve gonna tell someboday they a “Non MF Factor” what gives? I love Royce but i think her time has come. Keisha, yeah she is too weak for me. Jen, I love this woman. I like Eve too, but her attitude is really getting the best of her. Suzi has diarrhea of a mouth. Caint nobody stand a snitch. She’ll snitch on VH1 if she wasnt on a contract.

7. Bianca Turner Says:
    June 14th, 2012 at 12:15 pm

I agree on the Jennifer, front, first because she was as you recall part of the bulling crew…. she bullied Royce, and the lady who left from the first season…I didn’t feel so good when the shoe was on the other foot…although she never slapped anyone, in past seasons she did say she would or that she wanted to….She is a liability because keep in mind in her lawsuit she did also list the show and it’s creators including Shed Media….Royce could not enter act with all cast member so whats the point of her being on the show, although I did like that she took the high rode this season….Kisha, I just did not like at all so she should go, she can’t handle any type of conflict….let’s take Tami out of the equation she could not handle conflict with Kenya….I do agree Tami went over board on the vacation and she will probably be cut due to this but she still is one of my favorites, I believe if and when Tami acted out with Evelyn and Meaka no one had a problem with it because these women had strong personalities and they did defend themselves….Everyone is bothered because Kisha did not….Keep in mind we watch a show pieced together made up of 45 minutes of clips over several days of taping…. we don’t know what went on behind the scenes with Tami and Kisha and Jen and Ev….Some people can contain there true feelings better than others, that don’t make it right but it does happen, The producers could have edited out the fights just as everything else was edited…..I do feel that Shaunie was truly bothered by the conflicts, you can see it on her face as it was happening….Evelyn will probably leave the show anyway since she will have her own show with her new hubby…..I think Tami know she had issues and never really dealt with them because she never had the mirror in front of her to make her face them now she does, and I hope she will continue to seek help for her anger issues….I have been in her shoes literally in every aspect of her story, and at times have lashed out when I felt someone wronged me, because I have been wronged so much in my life, but through prayer I have be freed from the anger about 8 years and I wish the same for her….and I would like to continue to see her progress….even if it is not on the show….Long comment short I agree with the choice (and I never lashed out physically unless someone put their hands on me or spit on me) so all of those ladies need to check that.

8. Mocha Says:
    June 14th, 2012 at 1:22 pm

Shaunie is straight Hood and Tami is a big Bully. Eveyln is just a wanta be Tami and thats not anything great in my eyes. Suzie is a non MF factor…..

9. Tina Says:
    June 14th, 2012 at 2:29 pm

I will never watch this show again. This decision was a slap in the face to the fans. Shed Media thinks the fans will forgive and forget. No we will not by watching this show you are rewarding bad behavior. Jen, sue the hell out of Nia and VH1. Fans continue to boycott the Basketball Wives Franchise, its sponsors, cast products basketball wives movie and the upcoming Evelyn and Ocho series

10. gail brown Says:
    June 14th, 2012 at 3:26 pm

just remember the apple does;nt fall far from the tree.ghetto is as ghetto does.thers no class in thi show but i guess if there was then would’nt anybody watch it. i’d rather be classy and borihg than tacky and loud. ghetto is as ghetto does

11. Charlene Says:
    June 14th, 2012 at 4:01 pm

Tami’s ass should be gone, not Jennifer Williams
    she was violated and Tami has threatened or slapped three people on the show.

1. Meeka
    2. Keisha bullying and

12. B Says:
    June 14th, 2012 at 4:21 pm

They wanted to be away from the drama. They rather keep the girls that cause so much drama than the girls to get away from the drama smh Shaunie is so full of crap.

13. Brenda Ingram Says:
    June 14th, 2012 at 7:22 pm

VH1 make me sick, cant believe that they fired Jen over that bully Tammi. What wrong with yall stuipd people. You think Tammi is better than Jen, first of all Tammi has know classic, 2nd she cant even hold her liquor, 3rd she dresses like a hoodrat, 4th she has know common sense. And for you to keep Suzie that trash, im done with this show. DUDCE.

14. emtoria Says:
    June 14th, 2012 at 7:29 pm

All women everywhere,
    Sign the petition. Let’s not keep this crap on the air. Tami and Evelyn are lunatics and Suzi is a 2-faced coward. The ones fired were the only ones I watched the show for. Boycott this mess!!

15. Joy Says:
    June 14th, 2012 at 8:38 pm

Shaunie is actually the dead weight and the boring one. Maybe she should produce on the sidelines. But if Jennifer leaves—I’m not watching anymore! I like mocking her style and she is a beautiful, black role model

16. Tammy Says:
    June 15th, 2012 at 12:14 am

I find it funny the Tammi has had a hand at having two cast members that she does not like get kicked off the show. Meeka last season and Keisha this season. Tammi is the golden ticket for the show she acts a plum fool all the time and people really tune into see her. Shaunie is always there to help pull strings like a puppet master. Evelyn is getting ready to marry Chad meaning she should no longer be apart of this show, she will now be a footballer wife. Suzie besides telling everything she know what good would she be for the show? They are going to have to bring someone to the show that is going to give them drama and more drama. Jen and Ev made up and Jen is longer on the show so w will not be able to see what happends to their friendship. Royce was kind of on her on path she did not follow the crowd and the ONLY one that called Tammi out on her crap. As of now they have only left the snitch, ghetto fab, Kenya the crazy and “The Puppet Master” left!!!!

17. EloiseM. Says:
    June 15th, 2012 at 7:27 am

Just continuing my comment that was just erased. Again, I agree with the cuts. Happy to see them. I am looking forward to seeing the new season. I love watching the show because of the different venues, the clothes, the glamor, the everyday activities in the women’s lives that are chosen to be on the show. To repeat, as regards the boycotters…do what you seem to have time to do since you do it AFTER YOU WATCH THE SHOW. Ironic isn’t it? I really hope Evelyn continues on the show after she gets married. After all, most of the women who are on the show or who have been on the show were not legally married to basketball players anyway. Regarding the people who want to boycot because they feel it portrays AA women in a bad light, Get A Life. Be your own role model. Stop allowing your little children to watch shows that are not age appropriate. Stop your media BULLYING. Be happy for the women. Stop being Crabs. Even LaLa Anthony slapped someone on her show. Even YOU get angry and lash out. I know you do, if you even watch this show. Tami is right, shouldn’t throw stones, because YOU also live in a glass house. I call it being a Plain Hypocrite!!!!!!1

18. Velma Says:
    June 15th, 2012 at 10:23 am

First of all when you give the viewers a platform to post comments, don’t whine we give our opinions. Don’t ask the question if you can not live with the answer. The wrong three are being removed. Shaunie said she wanted the show to have more balance. Apparently she meant an equal about of brawling and something else. This decision shows she does not want to put a stop to the fighting. Her attempts to sound intelligent failed miserably.

19. Kendra Says:
    June 15th, 2012 at 11:04 am

Uhmm…..The show itself should be cancelled…there are NO basketball wives on the show AT all; and both Tammi and Evelyn need a nice lil a$$ wooping so they can understand that they aren’t the baddest B*tches on earth…I’d like to see THAT show!!!

20. deborah Says:
    June 15th, 2012 at 1:45 pm

I never heard of this show until last week while browsing my HULU. I watched a couple of episodes. Trust me what I saw was sickening. No wonder they think we black women are ghetto. I can’t believe Tami treats people the way she does and who the heck does that Latin chick Evelyn think she is ??? They need to get rid of those two bullies.
    Shame on you for producing these sick ROLE MODELS of Reality.
    Signed – Never to watch your show again

21. shanya Says:
    June 16th, 2012 at 9:54 am

I agree that Shaunie is a puppet master who throws the rock and hides her hands. Tammie is a bully who I have no respect for, she is lucky that it was Keisha purse and not mine. Bring it to CHI-TOWN Tammie and see how we handle bullies.

22. shanya Says:
    June 16th, 2012 at 10:04 am

I agree that Shaunie is a puppet master who throws the rock and hides her hands. Tammie is a big ghetto bully. Tammie better be glad it was Keisha’s purse and not mine.Bring that mess to CHI-TOWN and we’ll show you how we handle bullies.

23. kyline Says:
    June 24th, 2012 at 1:09 pm

WAY TO PROMOTE BULLYING.I loved dis show once upon a time.EVE AND TAMI needs a good beat down, wish I could be da one to give it to them. JEN and others send Nia to jail and forget them haters!!!!!!!!! were do I SIGN TO GET DIS CRAP OFF TV!!!!!!!!SUZIE CAN’T wait for them to start on u again snitch!!!!!!!!

24. julie cash Says:
    July 30th, 2012 at 9:46 am

I will not be watching the show this season you took the wrong people off.Ms.oneal is all about the money she doesnt care about any of those women.

Comments