The Bachelorette Spoiler! Emily Maynard’s Top Two Bachelors Leaked!

June 15, 2012 07:00 AM by Lisa Princ

Okay, so we already learned that Emily Maynard gets engaged this season on The Bachelorette, and we gave you our thoughts and speculation on who wins, but did our pick make the top two? Keep reading because the top two guys have been leaked out! Warning, do not continue if you do not want to be spoiled…

We learned yesterday that Emily Maynard does indeed get engaged on The Bachelorette this season, but who are the final two guys who could be her fiance? Well, we speculated that Sean Lowe could be the winner, and guess what? According to rumors, he has made it into the top two. So who joined him? According to US Weekly, it is Jef Holm, the cute skateboarder.

This means that Arie Luyendyk Jr. was given the boot, which would make sense, since we knew Emily was upset with him after learning about his prior relationship with Cassie Lambert, the show’s producer. According to a source: “She cut him right then and there. Her ego was shot,” but there was a twist to the story – Arie stuck around after he was cut. Why he stuck around is unknown – maybe he wanted to try and win her trust back? Our guess is that he was told to stick around to prevent the final two from being leaked…too bad it didn’t work!

Personally, I am thrilled with the final two, and think either one of them will be great with Emily. What do you think? Who will Emily end up with? Comment and share your thoughts with us below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! For other great The Bachelorette news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Bachelorette.

Photo Courtesy: ABC

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, The Bachelorette |

26 Responses to “The Bachelorette Spoiler! Emily Maynard’s Top Two Bachelors Leaked!”

1. Laura Says:
    June 15th, 2012 at 7:34 am

ARIE!!! Why care/worry about past girlfriends??!! The past is just that the past, and it is the past for a reason. I think she will be giving up a GREAT guy if she gets rid of him. :(

2. priscilla Says:
    June 18th, 2012 at 3:08 pm

i wanted her and doug to end up together but i guess thats not gona happen.

3. Per Says:
    June 19th, 2012 at 12:54 am

Watching the show it seem like everything is pointing to Arie to be the final guy, they both have a good chemistry together and you can see that is real and so intense their connection together I just don’t get it according to rumors that Jef is the Final guy are we watching the same show..it’s very disappointing .we love you Arie you have a lots of fan down hear the Sunshiine State ..hope you will be the next Bachelor

4. emmajane Says:
    June 19th, 2012 at 6:34 am

Emily and Arie clearly have the best chemistry. I love the way he looks at/holds her… he really seems into her, the person, not the potential “trophy wife”. I will be really disappointed if she sends him home over a long time past relationship. Everyone has a past… thats the best way to learn how to be in a healthy relationship.

5. GERRI Says:
    June 19th, 2012 at 8:08 am

HOPE ITS SEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A GREAT FAMILY THAT WOULD BE!!!

6. GERRI Says:
    June 19th, 2012 at 8:09 am

HOPE ITS SEAN!!!!! WHAT A GREAT FAMILY THAT WOULD BE

7. Marcie Says:
    June 20th, 2012 at 8:06 am

If Sean is not selected, this will be my last season watching The Bachelor or Bachelorette. It is getting a little disappointing watching season after season and having the final selection being someone that doesn’t stand a chance of a lasting relationship.

8. Gina Says:
    June 20th, 2012 at 4:05 pm

I would like to see Sean be the final person standing. Although Jef seems sweet, and successful, he doesn’t seem ready for marriage/fatherhood.

9. Liesa Says:
    June 21st, 2012 at 5:36 pm

No matter which man is the final one, she didi a great job in screening them all. This was by far the most intelligent and charming bachelorette ever the way she went about it. I wish her and her daughter the best.
    That crimson evening gown with the belt is the most beautiful dress I have ever seen! Stunning on her! Good that the show spent some money on her, it sure paid off!

10. Pam Says:
    June 25th, 2012 at 2:05 pm

It would be a difficult choice for me. They are all great guys but my favorites are Sean and Doug….would love to see either of them end up as the next Batchelor if they don’t win Emily’s heart. I had stopped watching this series because of the content but with Emily, it’s been so sweet that I am again a fan.

11. Chris B. Says:
    June 26th, 2012 at 1:52 pm

Is Courtney and what’s his name still together? I had decided not to watch this season after last seasons screw up, but Emily has given me hope for maybe a happy ending.

12. Marilyn Snow Says:
    June 26th, 2012 at 4:33 pm

Sry, but Arie is creepy. Doug…weird…O….He turned red when Emily told him he should go. I think that one has a temper. I’m sorry, but out of the 25 guys that was picked for Emily I’d say the majority of them has some kind of personal and emotional issues. Craziest bunch I have seen yet. Glad she wasn’t there with them alone. Scary..!!! I think Sean and Jef are the only sensible ones there. Chris well….when he stops crying and being pissed off he’s not so bad, but that’s not very often lately. What a bunch.!!!!

13. Marilyn Says:
    June 26th, 2012 at 8:47 pm

I think the winner will be Sean and not Jef. I hope it IS Sean because he’s more mature and more open about his feelings than Jef is. Besides – I can’t see her with a Mormon.

14. MamaMia Says:
    June 26th, 2012 at 11:30 pm

Arie was being groomed and will be the next bachelor.

15. Nat Says:
    June 27th, 2012 at 8:28 pm

#TeamJef all the way. He obviously is ready to be a father/husband because he signed up for the show, and he shows commitment. Unlike the other men on the show he seems to actually show he cares for Ricki, as well as for Emily.

16. Christine McDow Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 11:39 am

Roberto Martinez has already been chosen as the next Bachelor. http://realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com/2012/06/12/roberto-martinez-signed-and-sealed-as-the-new-bachelor/

17. taylor lynch Says:
    June 28th, 2012 at 1:45 pm

Arie all the way ! he deserves to win. He loves her, it shows. they have the best connection there. Sean seems into himself and their relationship seems all physical. TEAM ARIE ! i love him , if he doesnt get picked he will hopefully be the next bachelor !!!

18. Brianna Says:
    June 29th, 2012 at 5:13 pm

I really really with all my heart want Jef holm to win. But honestly, all these guys are great! So she will be lucky and blessed with the husband she chooses. But how could you guys says Jef isn’t ready? Do u see the way he acts towards Emily? He wants a family, he’s ready! He would be a great father and a great husband. He is sweet and responsible. I hope some of you look back on this season and see how madly in love jef is with this gal. Jef isn’t like Courtney, so why could u hate? He makes her glow, be happy for her #teamjef

19. Pat Says:
    July 2nd, 2012 at 6:07 pm

Jef!!!!! All the way! Arie getting kicked off was a great decision!!!!!

20. Jen Says:
    July 2nd, 2012 at 10:08 pm

Jef is totally for Emily. You can tell that they love each other. And also, she can be herself around him. Sean still seems somewhat guarded. And Arie is a bore to watch. All he wants to do is make out with Emily and try and make each kiss longer than the last. ANNOYING. Anywho…… Ps. Whoever said Emily was full of herself is delusional.

21. Michelle Says:
    July 2nd, 2012 at 10:48 pm

I want jeff to win. Did you hear that letter he read to her tonight? It was so sweet, and any guy that can tell you those words deserved your love for the rest of your life. He’s amazing. I would also like to say that I would like sean for myself ; ) .

22. christine Says:
    July 3rd, 2012 at 8:49 am

I really hope she picks Sean. They might have a chance at something long-lasting. Jef is too young an not ready to be a Dad. Sean seems so cool and even tempered, he will protect her and provide for her. How lucky is that? If she picks Jef, the sparks will die down and they don’t seem as compatable. Is he Mormon?

23. alexa Says:
    July 3rd, 2012 at 11:02 am

SEAN ! i mean i dont care if she picks jef, but deffinitly not arie. i feel like arie is hiding something. and emily and arie’s relationship is more like a friendship. emily and sean would make the perfect match out of all of the guys.he’d make a good father and is deffinity ready to take on the challenge.

24. Courtney Says:
    July 7th, 2012 at 10:12 pm

I hope this is a lie…Arie is so completely amazing. There is something about Sean that I really really don’t like. But I heard she picked Jef so..

25. liz Says:
    July 8th, 2012 at 2:23 pm

I heard Arie wins. But if it’s down to Sean and Jef, I like Jef. But seriosuly, I heard she picks Arie from a whole bunch of different sources.

26. Meg Says:
    July 9th, 2012 at 7:21 pm

SEAN! Why would she let Sean go?? She is a fool if she thinks Arie is the one – what kind of life is that for her precious little girl? Arie’s Mom told her how difficult of a life it is being a race car driver’s wife – yuck! He is blah! Sean was an absolute gentleman and would be an awesome father to Rickie – - Jef wouldn’t be bad either, great personality but Arie? He is a cheat waiting to happen.

Comments