Jon Gosselin Finally Apologizes to Kate Gosselin

June 21, 2012 03:00 PM by Katya Gordeeva

It looks like Jon Gosselin finally said the three magic words to his ex-wife Kate Gosselin: I am sorry. Yep, you read that right. The former Jon & Kate Plus 8 star actually apologized for how he behaved after their split three years ago. Wow…a man actually admitting to his wrong doings and apologizing for them…what a new concept. Read on to find out more.

The former couple are getting along now after years of hostility. Jon said, “I am sorry, because I did stuff I wouldn’t want done to me.” The father of eight also takes his share of blame for the divorce. “I was passive-aggressive. Then I’d get mad, but I was the one who wasn’t communicating.”

But now their relationship is totally different. He can now call Kate when one of the kids is sick and she will give him advice. “I’ll call Kate up and say, ‘Mady’s sick. What do I do?’ And she’ll tell me,” he said. “She’s a great Mom. We just have different parenting styles.”

It seems like Jon made peace with Kate because he finally has his life together. He now has a great job as a director of sales and promotions for Gameface Int. and is dating a new woman. He also has been offered a lot of gigs in the entertainment business but will only take a job if it’s the right fit.  ”I don’t want my kids thinking I take every show just to make a buck,” he said.

What do you all think about Jon’s apology to Kate? Do you think it was a good idea or do you think Kate didn’t deserve it? Share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! For other great Kate Plus 8 news, please feel free to check out SirLinks A Lot: Reality Television.

Photo Credit: TV Guide

Topics: Jon & Kate plus 8, Kate Gosselin, Kate Plus 8, TLC Reality TV Shows |

8 Responses to “Jon Gosselin Finally Apologizes to Kate Gosselin”

1. _aleph_ Says:
    June 21st, 2012 at 3:59 pm

I personally think the kids are the victims here. As for the apology, if it’s sincere, it’s about time, and welcome. But one has to consider that it’s just another maneuver to try to stay relevant on Jon’s part. In the end, I, as a minute part of the consuming public, have to hope that he is sincere. I’m not thinking that they would remarry or anything, but better relations would benefit the kids, and the adults as well.
    _aleph_

2. Kay Says:
    June 21st, 2012 at 4:31 pm

Well it’s about time…I am not a fan of Jon but I do miss the show.

3. movie2max Says:
    June 21st, 2012 at 5:31 pm

Did she apologize for her behavior during the marriage? Or the way she carried on so publicly about a private matter without regard to her children?

4. Carolprezz Says:
    June 29th, 2012 at 10:37 pm

He should have apologized. He was like the 9th child and had her frustrated beyond belief.

5. Cathy Says:
    July 9th, 2012 at 9:02 am

Kate gets a bad rap, she has to be seriously organized to care for 8 kids, plus one big husband child. She did everything to keep their life organized, and he just complained. He admitted to being passive aggressive, how is a woman supposed to deal with a man like that. If he wants to play the victim, that’s his choice, but look who he is calling for advice…the woman who’s got it together of course! He never would have made it without her, and those kids will be stronger because of her. Call her a bitch if you will, but being a bitch is not always a bad thing.

6. Kerry Says:
    July 12th, 2012 at 2:30 pm

Kate was so patronising throughout the whole running of that show, always putting John down, correcting him and slapping him. The guy was gonna snap at some point, if she’s have respected him he might have played the game

7. Kara Says:
    July 17th, 2012 at 11:51 pm

I agree with Cathy…Any mother of multiple kids is stressed…the only difference here is she was taped. I am sure all parents have moments the are grateful were never made public. She was just a real mom holding the fort together…who are we to demonize her for being human.

8. Kathy Says:
    September 28th, 2012 at 8:17 am

I agree with Cathy and Kara. Any woman who has a set of twins and then six more at the sametime is one hell of a woman. I think she has done a great job. You can’t say she is living on welfare. Hell I almost pulled my hair out with 2 kids. I think all in all Jon is proably a good guy as well. They just didn’t get along. Too many pressures, too much stress can take down a marriage quick. Most of us have been there at one time or another. Sometimes you gotta be a bitch in this world to get anywhere.

Comments