The Bachelorette Spoiler: Are We In For A Huge Shocker?

July 09, 2012 02:00 PM by Lisa Princ

We’re down to the final three guys on ABC‘s The Bachelorette, and as we inch closer to the finale, some spoilers have been leaked about who makes it into the finale. Are we in for a huge shock? You’ll have to keep reading to find out!

With only three guys left on The Bachelorette, we are all wondering which two will make it to the season finale. Will it be Arie Luyendyk Jr., Sean Lowe, or Jef Holm that will win Emily’s heart? We don’t know for certain who wins, but we may have an idea, and some new information we learned may shock you!

According to Reality Steve, Arie Luyendyk is the bachelor who does not get an overnight invitation tonight, while both Sean and Jef do. But that is not the shocker – the shocker is that Steve claims that Sean Lowe is the bachelor who will not make it into the final two! Unfortunately, we are not kidding.

Ugh, the fact that Arie may actually make it into the final two is a sickening thought to some of us, but there is some light at the end of the tunnel – hopefully! You see, rumor has it that Arie has been spotted out and about with his ex-girlfriend, which we assume would not be happening if he was engaged to Emily. Meanwhile, Jef has hinted that he may have won Emily over, so if Reality Steve is correct, we think that Jef will end up the winner!

Sorry to disappoint all the Sean Lowe fans – trust me, I am also hoping that Reality Steve is wrong about this, and it’s actually Arie who is sent packing before the finale. What do you think about this new spoiler? Who do you want to win? Comment and share your thoughts with us below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Bachelorette. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Bachelorette.

Photo credit: ABC

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, The Bachelorette |

38 Responses to “The Bachelorette Spoiler: Are We In For A Huge Shocker?”

1. Uptown girl Says:
    July 9th, 2012 at 6:47 pm

I will not watch next week if she doesn’t choose Sean.
    Jef has more money… I feel she needs to feel financially secure, that’s why I feel she would let Sean go. :( I seriously hope she doesn’t choose Jef.

2. Bridget Says:
    July 9th, 2012 at 7:09 pm

Why don’t you like Arie!!!!??????

3. Kristen Says:
    July 9th, 2012 at 7:11 pm

Um… Arie is hot, rich, sweet, funny, endearingly nerdy at times, and absolutely extraordinary. Not sure why he gets an “ugh” in your article.

4. Mary Says:
    July 9th, 2012 at 7:15 pm

My prediction: She will pass and select no one! I hope this show is the last. It has been a struggle to watch every Monday and I think this show has outlasted its interest. Just sayin.

5. Susan Says:
    July 9th, 2012 at 7:18 pm

Seems like Emily leaves the show with no one…the promo shows her not knowing which one , if either is for her….I think she will regret letting Sean go….before the show I read a clip stating that the ATFR is a Huge Shocker….it’s not over till it’s over….that’s why no promos for the final rose ceremony because bet there isn’t any….

6. Martha Says:
    July 9th, 2012 at 7:36 pm

I am very disappointed that Emiloy let Sean go home, I feel that she has made a HUGE mistake. She had everything and gave it away, wow…….. It really disturbs me that people take so much for grated

7. Sherry Says:
    July 9th, 2012 at 8:33 pm

Well, now that the show is over and we know who Emily chose, I can honestly say she has rocks in her head. Jeff’s parents couldn’nt even make it home to meet her and he had said their opinion means alot to him and could see Ricki around Ari’s family and they start speaking dutch.
    Emily made me so mad talking about Ari, she’s so attracted to Ari sexually, does that mean he is good husband and father material.
    Sean was the full package and she let him go. I started out liking Emily , but I no londer care for her.

8. LeslieT Says:
    July 9th, 2012 at 10:17 pm

Jef wins, and I am happy. He is the most mature, most fun, most successful, and most self-assured (without being egotistical) of all the men. Emily made the right choice !!!

9. Jeniffer Says:
    July 9th, 2012 at 10:31 pm

Why are you guys bashing Arie everyone I gave ever spoke with likes him and wants him to win so this is a shocker to hear…you guys are lame!

10. Johnny Ray Bloodsworth Says:
    July 9th, 2012 at 10:46 pm

Jeff is my choice for Emily. I believe she will pick him. These two are young and full of life. Both honest and I wish them the best. JRB

11. JAYME Says:
    July 10th, 2012 at 6:22 am

JEF IS A BIG DORK SHE SCREWED UP BY NOT PICKING SEAN

12. Miss Netty Says:
    July 10th, 2012 at 7:00 am

Sean’s letter to Ricki was a huge insight as to the father he would have been for her. Emily are you NUTS?? Ari – -when all the sex is over, his family talks in another language in front of you – ??? – oh my – what a happy life for you both! – Jeff – is nice, but I think Sean was the ONE!

13. Debra Says:
    July 10th, 2012 at 7:07 am

Arie is the best pick. Jef is ok however I don’t believe they belong together. I’m not sure why you don’t like Arie but again he is the best. With the spoilers I know she picks Jef so I’m not even going to watch the last show. Sorry Arie but you will find someone much better than Emily.

14. diane Says:
    July 10th, 2012 at 7:30 am

what happen to the rumors that Emily was in love with the shows host Chris. I read that she turns them all down because she is wants Chris

15. R Griggs Says:
    July 10th, 2012 at 8:07 am

Sean can’t say I LOVE YOU and that’s what Emily wants

16. ChristinaMK Says:
    July 10th, 2012 at 8:29 am

I hope she picks Jef. Jef seems more like her, sweet, honest and devoted to family. He may not be the best looking of the guys, but he is a better fit for her. Looks fade..

17. Donna Says:
    July 10th, 2012 at 9:54 am

I cannot believe Emily sent Sean home…he is the only one to write a letter to her daughter Ricki, who she says is the most important person in her life….well than why did she give a rose to Ari-because she is sexually attracted to him??? Nothing to do with her daughter….and Jef…..come on now…seems way to immature to be anyone’s father figure….She deserves what she gets….I will not watch this show no longer.

18. Jewell Says:
    July 10th, 2012 at 10:23 am

I think she should not pick anyone then take more time getting to know that last three guys, then pick off camera. Sean was my fav too. Unfortunately Emily didn’t see a lot of things that we did on TV.

19. Teresa Says:
    July 10th, 2012 at 11:10 am

I was disapointed in Emily when she sent Sean home, they made a beautiful couple.He is the perfect man, and his parents would have made wonderful grandparents for Ricki! I thought his letter to Ricki was sweet and that it sealed the deal for him. I hope Emily dont pick either guy and that Sean is with her at the final rose ceremony and that he gets down on one knee and puts a beautiful ring on her finger!

20. rita harrison Says:
    July 10th, 2012 at 12:32 pm

why do we care people…it will not last long anyways!

21. darla Says:
    July 10th, 2012 at 12:54 pm

It clearly shows she wont pick either one of them! I heard bout her and Chris as well!

22. JennyLee Says:
    July 10th, 2012 at 1:58 pm

Ari is indeed an EWWW. He is too effeminate. Earlier in the season, they showed him drinking out of (I believe) a coffee mug. He held it like a WOMAN, with his pinky finger extended. Grossed me out.

The more I see of Jef, the more I like him. But MY first choice would have been Sean.

23. LoriM Says:
    July 10th, 2012 at 2:34 pm

Jef is boring. Ari it’s just physical attraction. Sean is a sweetie – next Batchelor?? I have heard that since her breakup with Brad she has dated athletes and other celebrities and she has been called a “gold digger” by some. It would make sense that poor Sean wouldn’t measure up. Yet another “Batchelor” couple that will break up after 3 months.

24. Carla K Says:
    July 10th, 2012 at 5:16 pm

I could have cried when she let Sean go. I like all of them but Jef just seems too young and not a fit for her. I love Emily . She is the best Bachlorette they have ever had but if she picks Jef she will be sorry. If she goes with her heart she will pick Ari. What a connection they have.

25. Jane Says:
    July 10th, 2012 at 6:28 pm

EWW to both Ari and Jef. She OSA gold digger who missed out on a great guy with Sean!

26. Lisa K Says:
    July 10th, 2012 at 6:35 pm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Arie!! He’s funny, confident, HOT, and I love the way he grabs her and kisses her whenever he wants!…and she sooo obviously does not mind. They are definitely the most natural together. Sean was a great guy, but disgusting kisser and so awkward…lat night his hand was on her hip like he was afraid to touch her at dinner. Jef…he’s my “ugh.” She always looks at him with her head tilted like a mom who wants to pat him on the head. I’ve read the spoilers, but I’m still crossing my fingers…

27. mary D Says:
    July 10th, 2012 at 7:31 pm

Emily will not choose Ari or Jef. I believe Emily rethinks letting Sean go after pondering his letter to Ricki, he comes back for the finale and proposes. That is why the finale was taped late night. That is why it has been so hard to get spoilers confirmed this season. ABC has played this one entirely different with a surprise ending.

28. Shay S Says:
    July 10th, 2012 at 8:04 pm

It’s a hard choice to make. I really feel for Emily.

I like Sean, but I just worry if he can stay committed simply because of his past relationships and his lack of long term ones.

Arie is okay. I just feel what they have is more of a physical attraction. The type of life that Emily would have with him just isn’t fitting. Then there is the danger of him racing. I’m sure that would always be on her mind.

Jef seems fun, but I’m just not sure if Emily would be happy with him long term.

Emily is a beautiful, caring woman. I really don’t understand why she has not found someone yet. What guy wouldn’t want to go out with her?

I have to say that I was really impressed with Sean’s exit. If he really truly loves her, I think he may have been the one. I have a feeling Emily let him go because she didn’t feel that he could commit to her long term.

29. Vickie M Says:
    July 10th, 2012 at 8:38 pm

I’m another one who can’t stand Ari, just something about him. I love Jef & Sean both, but I agree with Teresa (#19) in that Sean’s having written the letter to Ricki should have sealed the deal. He was the one who went searching for Emily one night, and he was the one who ran after the vehicle so he could get one last kiss from Emily. If this doesn’t show his true feelings, what does? I also agree with Miss Netty (#12) that she’s picking Ari based strictly on sexual attraction. Wise up, Emily!

30. just sayin Says:
    July 11th, 2012 at 7:13 am

arie is the best choice, jef, um nooooo, just no, and sean’s a big blockhead!! too much of a bible thumper and quite boooring!! go arie!!!!!

31. Unbelievable Says:
    July 11th, 2012 at 8:54 am

Arie is a player who is looking for a Hendrick connection. He can’t make it in IndyCar so trying to get his foot in the door in NASCAR.

Sean is TOO perfect but one little flaw of his, it was really hard for him to open up about his feelings.. it almost seemed forced.

Jef…. good choice!

32. Diana Paredez Says:
    July 11th, 2012 at 9:39 am

I think that Emily made a huge mistake. Sean should of stayed and Arie gone! Sean is a true gentleman and I loved the letter he wrote to Ricki. Jef seems to be too young looking for her and Arie seens to be interested in touching and kissing( how long will that last especially in front of a child).

33. Kim S Says:
    July 11th, 2012 at 9:45 pm

Arie should be gone. Physical attraction like that can’t last with Ricki around. Arie never really says much about Ricki either which doesn’t impress me much. Emily would be crazy to marry him and move to Scotsdale too – with rude in-laws who speak Dutch in front of her. That couldn’t be a very good situation for Ricki either. Sean was great1 I was shocked to see him go. I loved his letter to Ricki, but Jef’s letter from last week was awesome! I know he’s a bit young at heart, but he would make the best father and husband overall and family is definitely his main priority. He would make Emily and Ricki happy forever! Go Jef!!

34. Charles Says:
    July 12th, 2012 at 7:48 am

As the only “male” responding here so far, I think Chris Harrison has had a soft spot for Emily for some time now. (Do you recall the tears in his eyes when she was weeping?) I do not know if he is married, or in a committed relationship, but I think he would marry her in a heartbeat, which would effectivly remove him as the host…. I am just sayin’!
    As for the others, I was sure Arie was the one from the beginning! The whole race car thing was the hook, but if he can’t keep his tool kit in his pants, then she should throw a wrench in his engine!

35. amigs Says:
    July 12th, 2012 at 4:27 pm

Emily was CRAZY not to choose Sean. The other two didn’t even come close. But just imagine if she did, in fact, go for Sean. Who would be the next bachelor? Arie or Jef? So even if it doesn’t seem like a logical or happy ending now, many of us will appreciate it when the Bachelor airs this winter 

And with Sean’s personality, sincerity, wit, looks (I could go on), it is bound to be a great season. And I think he can find someone who is a better fit for him than Emily. Hopefully they will have good contestants for him to choose from.

36. amigs Says:
    July 12th, 2012 at 4:30 pm

With Sean’s personality, sincerity, wit, looks (I could go on), it is bound to be a great season. I think he can find someone who is a better fit for him than Emily. Hopefully they will have good contestants for him to choose from.

37. elliewriter Says:
    July 14th, 2012 at 2:36 am

My vote was for Sean but he too is better off without her… ari and his family are rude… and didn’t appear to realize it for a while…

38. Karen Says:
    July 20th, 2012 at 10:31 pm

At the end of the day it doesn’t really matter who we like or who we want, it’s Emily’s heart that matters. She is a beautiful woman inside and out. She seems to have great instinct about these men do she will do the right thing. I personally like she and Arie together because their eyes talk volumes when they are with one another. Physical attraction is very important in a marriage and that they have. I also see them connect when engaged in conversation. But that’s my opinion and what matters is what’s best for Emily and Ricki. <3

Comments