July 11, 2012 11:00 AM by Shayla Perry

It’s been a wild season of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, as the friendship between Teresa Giudice, Caroline Manzo, and Jacqueline Laurita continues to implode. And it’s not over yet! The taping for the Bravo Reunion Special is a month away, but we can already tell that it’s going to be a good one. How good? Well, let’s just say that if Caroline’s getting ready for a showdown, Andy Cohen better be in the gym every day, just in case things get physical again.

They’ve been through their ups and downs over the years, but this is by far the worst spat between former friends Teresa Giudice and Caroline Manzo in Housewives history.

Will things ever get better? Who knows. But right now, Mama Manzo isn’t ready to just forgive and forget.

“I speak to everybody but Teresa,” Caroline tells Access Hollywood Live on Tuesday (July 10).

And yes, by “everybody,” she also means Teresa’s family members, Joe and Melissa Gorga.

Of course, living in the same area and filming the show together, they’re going to cross paths, and Caroline says that she’s always “cordial” and says her hellos to T. But that’s about it.

The reunion, on the other hand….

“I’m getting my hazmat gear ready,” says Manzo with a laugh.

Things have gotten a little out of control in past Reunion Specials, and Teresa and Caroline definitely had some tough words for one another last year, which was taped WHILE the current season was being filmed, but Manzo assures everyone that there won’t be any physical altercations.

“All we’re gonna do is yell. We’re not going to go beyond that,” says Caroline, adding with a smile, “It’s going to be interesting.”

Interesting indeed.

Are you looking forward to The Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion Special? Are you Team Teresa or Team Everyone Else? Sound off in the Comments section below.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of New Jersey. For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Photo Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of New Jersey |

10 Responses to “How Caroline Manzo’s Prepping For The Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion: “I’m Getting My Hazmat Gear Ready!””

1. Liza Says:
    July 11th, 2012 at 11:18 am

I have Caroline. Just who she thinks she is. I hope Bravo fires her before the reunion. I can’t stand her.

2. NADYA ROSS Says:
    July 11th, 2012 at 2:06 pm

THESE PEOPLE ARE NEW MONEY TRASH WHY IS THIS HORRID CRAP ON TV.

3. EDB Says:
    July 11th, 2012 at 10:35 pm

That is Caroline speak for “I’ll attack Teresa, and you’ll never find the body, cause I have the Hazmat Gear and you can’t prove anything!” HA. Caroline needs to be fired…FOR CAUSE!!!

4. ness Says:
    July 13th, 2012 at 3:52 pm

I really hope it is interesting. I hope Teresa is preparing for it and confronts her snake of a sister in law Melissa Gorga for what she did and still does. She sold her soul to get on that show, she betrayed Teresa in the worst way. Even going so far as to plead with Danielle to help her get Teresa. I would absolutely LOVE to see Danielle be a surprise guest and bring those emails and audio of the phone calls. Bravo owes that much to Teresa. Melissa and Joe begged the producers year after year to be on the show and only when they promised to bring the drama and bring Teresa down did Bravo bite. Caroline and especially that phony Jaqueline have NO reason to be angry at Teresa. She did nothing to them. What did she do in their eyes? Refuse to talk about a ongoing legal matter in front of cameras! Which btw is NONE of Jaquelines business to begin with. The trashy tabloids write stories about all of them but only Teresa in their eyes okays them. lol Jaqueline has not stopped running her horse mouth about T for a year. Everything Teresa was afraid of happening with her snake brother and Melissa joining the show happened. Ii am just glad people are starting to realize what Melissa and Joe are all about, that people are beginning to see the real trouble makers and liars. I find it interesting that Chris, J’s husband on the party bus could say hey my wine was picked up by a store.. but then later Teresa says hey my book reached best seller status and everyone yells OMG it’s always about teresa! Bunch of hypocrites! I just really hope Teresa does NOT let them attack her all at once and go on the defensive, she needs to play offense this time and nail each one of those dirty b*tches.

5. NATALIE Says:
    July 14th, 2012 at 10:19 am

Teresa is CRAZY. That’s all I’ve to say.

6. Mary D Says:
    July 14th, 2012 at 12:08 pm

Caroline should be thinking about hormone replacement therapy. She is too old to be acting the way she does. Her storyline bores me ZZZZZ! Love the two sons though.

7. ha Says:
    July 17th, 2012 at 7:26 pm

Tereaa is f ing nuts! Do you all watch the same show that I do? she doesn’t live in reality..seems some of you don’t either.

8. ann Says:
    July 22nd, 2012 at 6:07 am

Theresa is a trouble making nut…And her husband is a foul mouthed drunk!

9. Michelle Says:
    August 1st, 2012 at 1:27 pm

Caroline needs to shut her mouth and sit her old a$$ down she gets on my nerve I agree her and her family and the puppet Jacqueline need to be fired and get some new people on the show .

10. IBS Says:
    September 17th, 2012 at 8:02 pm

I feel that every HW show should be dropped after
    each second episode. They’re not stars, no training, except perhaps scream screenings.This gig is overbaked and my smoke alarm just went off!

Andy, please take all of these shows off already and put some comedy back on!

Comments