Will Arie Luyendyk Jr. Or Jef Holm Win Emily Maynard’s Heart?

July 11, 2012 08:00 AM by Lisa Princ

This week on The Bachelorette on ABC, fans were shocked when Emily Maynard said goodbye to hunky Sean Lowe, leaving Arie Luyendyk Jr. and Jef Holm as her final two. So which one of these two will win Emily Maynard’s heart? We have our own opinions, and of course, a spoiler on who does win. Read on to find out!

With only Arie Luyendyk Jr. and Jef Holm remaining on The Bachelorette, most fans are wondering if Emily Maynard will make a huge mistake. I admit, Sean Lowe was definitely my pick to win Emily’s heart, but Jef Holm was my second choice, simply because I could not see her choosing Arie, who has been rumored to be a major player with the ladies. If you are a spoiler junkie and cannot wait to find out the outcome of Emily’s journey, your wait is over.

Warning! Do not read any further if you do not want to be spoiled!

While he is not always correct in his spoilers, Reality Steve has been right on all season with The Bachelorette spoilers, and according to his website, Emily Maynard does indeed get engaged in Curaco to…..

Jef Holm! Apparently, Reality Steve has confirmed it – we shall see if it proves true.

According to other rumors out there, another shocker is that Emily and Jef are already starting to plan a wedding – for sometime in 2012! Yikes, why the rush? We have no idea, but hopefully they will take things slow.

Time to sound off! Is Jef Holm the right choice for Emily Maynard? Comment and share your thoughts with us below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Bachelorette. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Bachelorette.

Photo credit: ABC

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, The Bachelorette |

11 Responses to “Will Arie Luyendyk Jr. Or Jef Holm Win Emily Maynard’s Heart?”

1. nicole Says:
    July 11th, 2012 at 4:10 pm

I think Jef is great for Emily….But I cant help but notice that she looks so much older than him. Out of all the guys he definitely is the most loveable in my opinion….not the greatest in looks department…he has such a baby face and wears skinny jeans and his hair is a mess…but any gorgeous girl that goes for the under dog has my highest regards

2. Carrie Says:
    July 12th, 2012 at 12:24 am

I think Jef and Emily are perfect for each other. Jef is my favorite. I hope the Reality Steve is right about who she is choosing. I heard that Arie is rumored to be back with his girlfriend. I heard that Arie is a ladies man too. I think Emily should pick Jef because they so cute together. I also think jef is a great guy for Emily.

3. Anna Maria Says:
    July 12th, 2012 at 2:18 pm

I certainly hope Steve is right. I love Jef. I wanted Sean to win until Jef started stepping up with Emily. I love the way he includes Ricki in the conversation and also with gifts. He asks hard questions. I agree he looks young (but so handsome) but his conversations are deep. He’s so cute with Emily. I loved it on overnite stay he wouldn’t stay due to family and Ricki. As a mother that really touched my heart. That would have sealed the deal for me.

4. Anna Says:
    July 12th, 2012 at 4:07 pm

I think if it is true that she picks Jeff, it will be a major mistake. He is sweet and funny; yet seems too young and not a right fit for Emily. I believe the perfect man for her and her daughter was Sean. The things he said off camera is what he should have told Emily. He was the only one who you could tell truly loved her. If Emily is really looking to find the perfect man not just for herself, but to do right by her daughter, then she should reach out to Sean and ask for him back. If the other rumors are true that she is out for just more money; then I feel sorry for her and her daughter who will have a hard lesson to learn that money won’t make a heart happy for a lifetime. Only true love will. I hope for her that she does realize it should be Sean.

5. rosa Says:
    July 12th, 2012 at 5:15 pm

i think jef and emily are right for each other and yeah they should plan there wedding cause its the right thing to do and take care of each other..cause they look cute together :)

6. Susan Says:
    July 13th, 2012 at 10:33 am

First off Emily is just in lust with Ari, nothing more. Second- Jef has been my favorite from the start. Last week he made me cry in what he said turning down the fantasy suite. He is the best fit for Emily and her daughter!

7. Joan Says:
    July 16th, 2012 at 7:26 pm

I love Jef and Emily. He’s been the underdog all along and it has worked to his advantage! Their date in Prague was I believe when Emily knew he was the right one for her. He is so sweet, respectful and you can tell that he loves Emily and will love Ricki too! Whenever they are together it is incredible how much chemistry they have! My daughters and I just absolutely love these two. We are huge fans of Emily and Jef! If she picks Arie, we will be shocked!!

8. Pam Says:
    July 16th, 2012 at 7:35 pm

Jef looks alot like Ricky Hendrick, her daughter’s father.

9. Mary Says:
    July 17th, 2012 at 4:25 pm

I am just upset about Emily not picking Sean. I think he was the greatest in my book. Jef, come on. the last time one of the bachorlette picked someone from Utah, what do you do in Utah?, they split before the show was over. She lost a good one with Sean.

10. Lil Says:
    July 18th, 2012 at 1:30 pm

Jef is terribly unattractive and rather odd. He has totally played her with all his little movie sayings, and ripped off another mans wedding vows. How that is not offensive and shows how un cool he is, or is he just saying things to try to pretend he is into her?

Either way, Emily is no catch. Her potty mouth and temper are unattractive too. These two make Ben and Courtney look better by comparison.

11. Lil Says:
    July 18th, 2012 at 2:11 pm

Jef is a phoney poser and she is a plastic freak. It’s insulting to Ricky Hendricks memory to say they look alike. Ricky was handsome. Jef is homely.

Comments