Big Brother 14 Spoiler: The First Big Fight Of The Season Leaked!

July 18, 2012 11:00 AM by Lisa Princ

Ah, and all was quiet in the Big Brother house…not! We know that you’ve all been waiting for it, and guess what? It finally happened! After spending most of the week flip flopping more than a fish out of water over who to send packing, the first big fight of the new season has taken place. We’re pretty sure you won’t surprised by the houseguest involved either. Read on for the juicy details!

It must be a Hantz family thing…I mean, you did not think that the first big fight of the season would be Willie free, did you? According to the Big Brother live feeds, Willie has been fighting hard to keep Frank around, but as it turns out, Frank has been going around telling the other houseguests that he will go after Willie next week, pending he makes it through the eviction. Meanwhile, there was a rumor spread about Willie possibly mocking Wil for being gay, and that led to the other houseguests talking about the already paranoid Willie.

Then, the explosion happened. Apparently, around 10:25 pm, Willie goes out for a smoke and runs into Frank, and just explodes on him. Willie is seen screaming expletives while waving his arms in the air angrily. Willie’s angry explosion included: “I’ve been trying to save your ass, then you’re gonna come sling my name in the dirt. And make me look like I’m a f***ing idiot. I said no lie to anybody in this God damn, mother f***ing house and I’m getting dragged down like I’m the biggest mother f***ing piece of s***!”

And Willie continued: “I hope you go home this week. I hope everybody changes their God damn votes and you go home cuz you a shady mother f***er!” Meanwhile, Frank went on to inform Willie that while “he thinks he ¬†knows what’s going on, but he doesn’t know.”

The fight continued for a good 10 minutes or so, before Boogie jumped in and went after Willie for acting like he is above the other houseguests. Boogie went on to accuse Willie of being a bully, and then weirdo Ian comes out to break the ice with his pizza. Tempers eventually flare down, but let’s face it – the damage is done. Sounds like the next episode is going to be explosive!

What did you think of Big Brother 14 so far?  Do you like Willie? Sound off and leave a comment below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about Big Brother. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Big Brother 14.

Photos courtesy of CBS.

Topics: Big Brother, CBS Reality TV Shows |

8 Responses to “Big Brother 14 Spoiler: The First Big Fight Of The Season Leaked!”

1. BBFAN Says:
    July 18th, 2012 at 12:07 pm

I’m a bit turned off that you went off and found the sibling of a reality show contestant. I liked it when it was just “normal people”(people no one knows) trying to get into the game. I’m a big BBfan so I’m going along for the ride, but next time, lets keep it “REAL”.

2. Harod Says:
    July 18th, 2012 at 1:03 pm

I enjoy Big Brother most of the time, but last night on Big Brother After Dark Willie used the N word and no one from behind the scenes called him into the dairy room and put him straight about that type of language. I think you guys have an obligation to your fans for us not to be offended by any housequest on your shows. If you don’t start regulating some of your quess, you will eventually have a serious problem that will become a legal issue.

3. Irene Hammond Says:
    July 18th, 2012 at 4:12 pm

Willie is great! He makes BB 14 very exciting, and now Frank is going home as a result of the fight last night. Janelle is not going to change Ashley’s mind about who she’s going to vote for. By the way, how could Janelle leave her 7 month old baby for 70 days just to play a game? What kind of mother would do that?! After all, her husband owns his own business. Oh, I forgot, she said she’s an addict to shopping!! Frank should have kept his mouth shut about Willie; and Mike (Boogie) should have better Karma!

4. Irene Hammond Says:
    July 18th, 2012 at 4:19 pm

Willie makes Big Brother 14 fun! I believe that Frank is going home now. Frank shouldn’t have talked about Willie to the others about something that was not true concerning Wil. Janelle will not be able to sway Ashley’s vote at all now. Joe and Wil need to go!

5. sissy Says:
    July 19th, 2012 at 7:04 pm

i cant believe some of these ppl are so niave they are total gullible . willy u go you may be high strung but you are honest . Frank ur a snister and ian u need to get ur head more in the game and go boogie cant stand ur arrogance u need to go. just sayin my opinion

6. Mic Says:
    July 19th, 2012 at 7:47 pm

Stupid. What? 5 or 6 ppl can’t stick together for one week. Who started it? Britney. Dumb blond going around telling Willie, we’re going to have to start playing for ourselves. Stupid. Does a stupid comment like that makes a alliance stronger or weaker? You do the math.

7. D. King Says:
    July 20th, 2012 at 8:20 am

I was happy to see Willie and feel he’s getting a raw deal. I hope he can work his way back into the good graces of the other hseguests. But, after reading the comment on him using the N word, I need clarification. Was it the “n” word commonly reserved for black folk? If so, when and why?

8. Birgitta Says:
    July 21st, 2012 at 11:50 am

Ian is my favorite and I hope he will win it all. He is sweet, kind, funny, cute and smart, smarter then he is showing right now I think. Boggie is an arrogant person and think he is the best of them all. Brittany is incredible irritating, the way she is eating :O Sitting clinking with her spoon in a glass close to the microphone eating smacking for over an hour while talking. Its boring this time. I dont think the old people should have come back, this is not a fair game anymore. Go IAN!!!!

Comments