July 18, 2012 12:00 PM by Lisa Princ

Yes, you read that correctly! Emily Maynard, the star of ABC’s The Bachelorette, will choose between Jef or Arie next week, and rumor has it the blonde cutie will be married on television. What’s this all about? Read on for the details, but beware – there are spoilers within!

Past rumors have suggested that Emily and her winning bachelor have already been planning their wedding, and now, it’s been revealed that Emily Maynard wants it televised! We knew that Emily wanted to keep her television career going, and this would definitely be one way to do that. A source close to Emily recently told Radar Online: “Emily wants to do a spin-off show which would include the planning of the wedding. She loves to be in front of the camera and there are multiple offers on the table for her to do other television shows.”

Don’t read any further if you do not want to be spoiled!

The source, who spoke with the gossip magazine, also confirmed what we already knew (or at least what Reality Steve leaked out): Emily is engaged to Jef Holm. “Jef Holm got down on one knee and asked Emily to marry him and she said yes! They are extremely happy together,” the source gushed. So, what are the odds that we will be able to watch the happy couple walk down the aisle? Likely, but Emily has to wait until the finale airs to even begin discussions about having the big event televised.

Would you love to see Emily Maynard and Jef Holm married on television? Comment and share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Bachelorette. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Bachelorette.

Photo credit: ABC

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, The Bachelorette |

16 Responses to “The Bachelorette: Rumor Has It That We Will See Emily Maynard Get Married On Television!”

1. sandy Says:
    July 18th, 2012 at 1:23 pm

The girl is crazy and a gold digger. She was paid 250,000 to be the bachelorette and will probably get more to have a marriage televised.
    She is a disgrace to women and I hope someday her child tells her what a loose goose she really is.

2. Gina B Says:
    July 18th, 2012 at 4:48 pm

Well, well,well- my prediction was right on the money. This woman is extremely fame and money hungry! It’ s not love but all she’s after is her stairway to stardom! So sickening!!

3. Gina Says:
    July 18th, 2012 at 4:55 pm

Well, what did I predict? Obvious fame and money! Way to stardom, not love. Another Kim K????

4. S Says:
    July 18th, 2012 at 6:48 pm

Poor guy…she’s so superficial and her daughter is a spoiled brat. Heaven help him.

5. marychatham Says:
    July 19th, 2012 at 6:44 am

WHAT A SURPRISE!!!! NOT…. I NEVER THOUGHT SHE WAS SINCERE ABOUT ANY OF IT. SHE IS HORRIBLE AND I FOR ONE WOULD NOT WATCH HER MARRY ANYONE. IT WILL NEVER EVER LAST WITH JEF. WOW…WHY WOULD ABC EVEN WANT TO TELEVISE THAT FARCE OF A WEDDING?LIKE I SAID POOR JEF AND NOW I REALLY MEAN IT…AT LEAST NOW PEOPLE HAVE HEARD OF PEOPLE WATER!!!GO FIGURE.

6. jennifer Says:
    July 19th, 2012 at 6:50 am

NO NO NO she don’t know this fool enough she wouldn’t married Brad right away so she need to listen to her mother and me wait she going to died she will have sex soon if not already Emily Maynard is a major joke to me. She dump a real guy for two players and they paint this picture on tv and they aren’t for real so Emily I hope you don’t get your feelings hurt. for you aren’t all that they say you are.

7. sharon Says:
    July 19th, 2012 at 9:38 am

She picked the wrong guy anyhow.. Jef is surly not the right one… why can’t she see that.

8. maria billante Says:
    July 19th, 2012 at 3:17 pm

Am I watching the same show? What a bunch of negative responses. So she wants a career in tv – why is that bad- I don’t think she would marry someone she doesn’t love.

She is my favorite bachelorette. Besides beauty she has a lot of strength – she goes after what she wants and puts her child first – I love how she told off Kalen on the recent show – Good luck, Emily – I hope you get everything you want.

9. Sara Says:
    July 20th, 2012 at 10:47 am

Yes!!! I would love to see them get married on TV and would love to see a spin off show and Emily on more TV shows. She has beauty and brains!!Her and Jef make a cute, fun couple. Congrats to both !!!!!

10. Lindsey Says:
    July 20th, 2012 at 10:49 am

Would love to see Emily and Jef make a show. So cute and fun together.

11. McKenzie Says:
    July 20th, 2012 at 10:57 am

I hope Emily gets everything she wants. She has class and character. Congrats to her and Jef!

12. Linda Says:
    July 20th, 2012 at 11:02 am

So happy for Emily and Jef, congrats!!

13. Susan Says:
    July 20th, 2012 at 1:20 pm

In the past there have been two televised bachlor/bachlorette weddings….it’s something that would happen…I bet Ben/Courtney and Ashley/JP if they were to marry would have it televised as well….

14. LeslieT Says:
    July 20th, 2012 at 8:44 pm

Jef is BY FAR the best bachelor. He has a great personality, is a good dancer and athelete, and is definitely the most successful man of all… his company, People Water, is not only successful, but does good all over the globe, helping people who don’t have clean water to get it. He is a self made millionaire. He also is sincere, and not phoney. I also think he very good looking.

15. EloiseM Says:
    July 20th, 2012 at 9:56 pm

I hopethat Emily does get married soon, just like Trish and Ryan did. Why wait if you are so sure that the person you chose is the one. If you are going to fight, you will fight anyway. You never stop learning about each other anyway, so I hope it is soon. Best wishes to whomever she chooses.

16. Sandra Says:
    July 24th, 2012 at 9:26 pm

As I have always thought, The Bachelor and The Bachelorette are farces. Why would Emily choose the one that she clearly loved from day one? Arie was the most suitable and most compatible. Jef is so not her type, nothing in common. Why didn’t she give Arie the same courtesy as she did Jef and introduce him to Ricki?

Why did Jason wait to ‘change his mind’ and dump Melissa on national television when he had time before the live airing of his decision to break it off. It is all a big put on. Hell, Melissa didn’t even cry so when a girl gets dumped on national television don’t you think if it was real that she would have more of a reaction than just stating you broke my heart.

Arie was clearly the right pick but maybe just did not have the cash to seal the deal.

Comments