Farrah Abraham Doesn’t Feel Guilty For Yelling At Her Mom In Public

July 19, 2012 02:00 PM by Katya Gordeeva

We know that Farrah Abraham doesn’t have the best relationship with her mom. The two are constantly bickering about something. But we were still shocked when the Teen Mom star started yelling at her mom at a restaurant and even left her behind. Farrah, however, doesn’t have an regrets about the blowout. Read on to find out more.

Farrah Abraham had every intention of having a nice time with her mom when she visited her in Florida on the most recent episode of Teen Mom. But she had about enough when her mom picked a fight at the restaurant in front of baby Sophia. She told her mom off and left her sitting there by herself and has no regrets about it.

“I have no regrets about the restaurant,” she tells MomFinds. “It wasn’t my fault — my mom creates fights in front of Sophia and the only thing I could do was leave my mom at the restaurant. I try to talk, but when talking doesn’t work I feel it’s best to just know to distance yourself from a negative person.” Wow, it seems like Farrah Abraham isn’t confident about ever having a good relationship with her mom.

“Honestly, I’ve gone to counseling two separate times in my life with her and she never cares enough to listen or change. She has also gone to jail, anger management, and I’ve ignored her and moved out to help. There is nothing more to do than keep moving on and accept your parents for who they are. I know I will never be like my mother to Sophia,” Farrah added.

Although Farrah might seem like a total brat sometimes on Teen Mom, maybe she actually has a point. Raising her voice to her mom might be the only way to get her point across. It’s still sad that Farrah isn’t close with her mom and doesn’t see their relationship ever improving. Every girl should have a good relationship with her mom, regardless of her age. All Farrah can do now is be the best mom she can be to Sophia.

Do you think Farrah overreacted at the restaurant? Or do you think she had every right to snap at her mom? Share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about Teen Mom. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality TV.

Photo Credit: E!

Topics: MTV Reality TV Shows, Teen Mom |

8 Responses to “Farrah Abraham Doesn’t Feel Guilty For Yelling At Her Mom In Public”

1. Jeanne J Says:
    July 19th, 2012 at 7:06 pm

WOW! The fact that Farrah has no regrets about her actions just proves how vile she really is. I don’t think she will ever “break the cycle”. She IS the cycle!! She is the most ungrateful person I have ever seen and a hypocritical!! She’s so angry at her mom that she and her sister go out for a “girls night”, but leave mom home with Sophia to babysit.?????? Her parents need to break all ties, hire a P.I. and wait until Farrah screws up with Sophia (and she will), then sue for custody! Just a matter of time.

2. R. Baxter Says:
    July 21st, 2012 at 9:10 am

Even if Farrah and her sister have issues with their mom, there is no justification for the way they BOTH talk to her, in front of Sophia, and in public places.. Ok the wig, wow, my daughters would have theirs on as well, and I would, with pleasure had put mine on. Where were your wigs girls??? You totally wanted to make your mom look stupid, and why? To cause a fight, which you did nicely.. uh huh… You knew your mom had been up for quite some time to make the trip, and you leave your daughter with her, instead of letting her nap, for a more enjoyable trip.. Really? I think you are so spoiled and should be greatful that your mom still lives, and so what if she has her opinions, SHE IS YOUR MOM, and you only get one. I cried thru this episode, for another reason, how dare you even speak with that tone and language in front of your daughter? Where’s the respect for Sophia? And who is Michael? is he your father who drops everything for you and does simply everything for you at the drop of a hat? I think the word is DAD!! You have alot of growing up to do, I think you moving was smart. I feel bad for your parents, no matter what has happened in your past, time to grow up and LOVE YOUR PARENTS!!!!!

3. shannon Says:
    July 22nd, 2012 at 5:53 pm

Farrah is a spoiled brat. She treats her Mom like crap as well as Michael(dad) they bend over backwords for her and Sophia….Farrah is the worst Mom on teen MOM..watch a real Mom..Macie…she is the best MOM ever.

4. Jen J Says:
    July 22nd, 2012 at 6:08 pm

i just need to say that you don’t know what you have till its gone.
    Farrah should know this because her baby doesn’t have a daddy. And her parents ask questions because THEY CARE.
    How terrible that your parents love you!!
    Since my parents are dead and my husband also died, I can say with certainty that you WILL know what you had once it is gone. But then, it will be too late, Farrah.

5. misty waters Says:
    July 22nd, 2012 at 6:42 pm

FARRAH AND HER SISTER ARE AWFUL AWFUL PEOPLE THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOO DISRESPECTFUL TO THERE PARENTS. THERE MOM AND DAD TRYS AND TRYS WITH THEM AND THEY ARE MONSTERS JUST MONSTERS.

6. Heather Says:
    July 23rd, 2012 at 12:40 pm

Farrah may have a bad attitude but what do you expect when all her mother ever does is nag her about sophia. Farrah is obviously an amazing mother. You all must just have serious jealousy issues. You have no idea what goes on when the camera isn’t rolling. Don’t you remember that farrahs mother punched her in the face. You all are very ugly people to judge someone you don’t know. Farrah’s mom put her through a lot and that why so is so negative towards her.

7. Lauren Allen Says:
    July 24th, 2012 at 9:25 pm

Farrah is NOT an amazing mother. She wasted her money with the implants( check out the piss-poor bazooms on her) treats everyone like crap. I don’t even think she had any strong feelings for Derke, she’s just a drama queen who needed attention when she cried. Does she ever consider how many people in her life she had made cry? And if she “didn’t want to be judged” she shouldn’t be on tv. Punching her in the face was the LEAST she deserved. She is a horrible person.

8. Lisa Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 12:46 pm

Parents can be annoying & try to influence everything you do when you’re just starting out especially when you’re stupid enough to get pregnant at 16. However Farrah is the rudest most disrespectful daughter I have ever seen. I don’t care how obnoxious her parents are if I ever disrespected my parents like that I would be picking myself up off the floor. No parent deserves that especially when it looks like she was raised liked a spoiled rotten princess. All I have to say to her is karma is a bitch. When Sophia is a teenager, Farrah is going to reaping the rewards of her actions now. That little girl is seeing her mother act like a bitch 24/7 to her mom and boy is she going to be good at it when she grows up & I hope grandma will be laughing her a** off when that happens.

Comments