Big Brother 14′s Willie Hantz Blows Up And Gets Expelled From The House

July 22, 2012 06:00 AM by Lisa Princ

Last week on Big Brother 14, we learned that Willie Hantz was involved in the first fight of the new season, and later, when Frank won the HoH, Willie proved how childish he was once again, as he pouted away. Fans can rejoice now though, because according to the live feeds, Willie’s latest tantrum has gotten him expelled from the house! We’re not kidding, Willie is gone! More after the jump…

Willie Hantz is gone from the Big Brother house! Yes, it’s true – Willie has been expelled from the house, and the game will go on without his annoying ass. According to the live feeds, after the coaches competition, Janelle ended up winning the power, and decided that she would not be trading, which was what not was Willie was hoping for. Instead, Janelle made Britney’s entire team Have-Nots, which infuriated Willie, and ultimately, led to his next meltdown.

Details are still coming in about the entire explosion, but according to the live feeds, Willie was pissed, marched up to the HoH room, and began throwing his verbal threats around. But then things got even more heated as Willie’s tantrum continued with kicking a door, throwing around tons of cursing (shocker), throwing pork rinds at Janelle and calling her a “bitch.” Willie then took things to a physical level as he  headbutted  Joe in the bathroom, and that was all that was needed to have him thrown out of the house.

The live feeds also revealed that Willie Hantz has also been banned from the finale. What do you think of Willie Hantz getting expelled from the Big Brother house? Are you happy to see him leave? Comment and share your thoughts with us below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about Big Brother. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Big Brother 14.

Photos courtesy of CBS.

Topics: Big Brother, CBS Reality TV Shows |

27 Responses to “Big Brother 14′s Willie Hantz Blows Up And Gets Expelled From The House”

1. Jolene Says:
    July 22nd, 2012 at 7:29 am

What a load of BULLSHIT this all is.. DON”T KNOW WHERE YOU GET YOUR POOR INFO FROM BUT YOUR ALL IDIOTS SPEWING CRAP..

2. Stephanie Says:
    July 22nd, 2012 at 10:05 am

I knew it would happen eventually….I am just surprised it happened this early. However, I am still in shock that he would take it to a physcial level like he did!!!! The house seems much more peaceful now on Big Brother After Dark live feeds!!!! Everybody is glad he is gone. Although it does present a problem for the timeline of the game but I am sure producers will figure out something to do with that.

3. Nancy Says:
    July 22nd, 2012 at 11:17 am

I liked him shaking up the house. That is what reality TV is! Good Lord if this is true, I will never watch it again. Reality TV is what it is.

4. Lady.Jess Says:
    July 22nd, 2012 at 12:17 pm

apparently based on the nightly live shows – Willie did get expelled…..hope they cover that tonight.

No need to be so hostile Jolene. Do you watch the After Dark shows nightly. I do.

5. dorothy Says:
    July 22nd, 2012 at 5:04 pm

Willie was targeted by Boogie from the get-go and was totally misrepresented by Frank and Joe. Things went from bad to worse as nearly everyone in the house pushed and bullied the “bully”. Willie got 2000+ friends on his FB page in less than an hour after the BB fiasco. I have 3 free nights now to do other things; I won’t be back to the self-righteous sham called Big Brother this season.

6. Adrenaline Mobster Says:
    July 22nd, 2012 at 5:07 pm

Go figure, Hantz is kicked out. SHOCKING

7. brotherman Says:
    July 22nd, 2012 at 5:29 pm

Who cares why is that gril brit on again I hated her before and I hate her even more now she lies more than anybody and whines please saves me PLZ.
    Willie is an idiot , I think most of these people never watched the show

8. Louise Says:
    July 22nd, 2012 at 5:38 pm

Well that is too bad if he did get expelled, pp
    people say they do not like him, but all
    the people like him that are on reality
    shows, make the show better, gets people
    to watch to see what they will do next,
    I do not care if people say they will watch
    the shows with people like that, but they
    do and the ratings go up. We all know
    that, come on look at evil dick, everyone
    said they hated him, but he won and
    everyone tuned it,

9. Sharon Says:
    July 22nd, 2012 at 5:57 pm

Willie is a bully!
    Top much of summer left to put up
    With his shit! !!!

10. hayden Says:
    July 22nd, 2012 at 6:20 pm

no it was all franks fault why willie did all that he lied and mad he look bad

11. Peggy Says:
    July 22nd, 2012 at 6:32 pm

They had it in for him. He just put up who his coach told him too. I think he got robbed and Joe chest bumped im first and the whole house was against him…he didn’t have a chance……

12. Peggy Says:
    July 22nd, 2012 at 6:36 pm

I think it is a bunch of crap he just put the people on the block that his coach told him too and then they turn on him….It is bull and Joes chest bumped him first so if Willie had too go so should Joe….. Just saying…..Willie didn’t have a chance from the start cause he is Russell’s brother…..

13. gagalooie Says:
    July 22nd, 2012 at 6:39 pm

Wow. You don’t make sense, Jolene.

14. Greg Says:
    July 22nd, 2012 at 6:52 pm

Surprise!!! Surprise!!! ROTFL. I knew this was going to happen. With no where to go to blow off steam another Hantz blows up on national TV. Bring on the next Hantz.

15. Chuckie Says:
    July 22nd, 2012 at 7:26 pm

Rules are rules and they all have seen and signed them. You have to play the game smart and shut up at the right time and keep a low profile right now and look for openings down the road to be heard. Just my observation from watching for years. Stand up for yourself when it becomes physical.

16. Joseph Audiss Says:
    July 22nd, 2012 at 8:13 pm

I think Joe should have kept quiet for just a bit longer. Yeah Willie was steamin but who cares. He played himself out of the house from day 1. Lets not kid ourselves here. Talk to much and mostly about nothing. The peeps left in the house are cool. If anything Joe could have asked Willie to watch the language around the women and just chill. Joe said something and kept walking, never ever turn your back on an angry soul, and if you have a comment, look that person in the eye. Willie just needs to work hard have a cold one and chill. Bad vibe gone for now, see how long it takes for next round… DING DING

17. Richele Says:
    July 22nd, 2012 at 10:27 pm

I don’t think it is right for violence. It just makes me wonder though if Brittney never said anything to Willie about the coaches coming back into the game if things would not have gotten so bad. From what we are shown on T.V I really didn’t understand why he was being called a bully he and Frank had a yelling match and he was telling everyone to vote how they wanted????? That to me really doesn’t sound like bullying.I think he felt lost because then his coach is mad at him and he is apologizing to her and she turns around and says it happened 24 hrs ago let go of it but you my dear were the one who was mad at him??? Then he gets isolated from his team and he went a little nuts. Is it his fault he head bunted another player yes and yes he should be expelled I just don’t like how they are painting the picture of him and I felt bad for him but I do know there is a lot we don’t see so maybe he was crazy as they are all saying but we don’t know the whole story and people need to remember that.

18. Tim (Garden Grove, Ca) Says:
    July 23rd, 2012 at 7:26 am

We could not be happier to see Willie go bye bye, he is a royal pain just like his jack ass brother Russell, the whole family should be banned from being on any reality games what so ever. Bullies should not be allowed period, we have been watching Big Brother from the very start and Willie by far was the biggest jerk ever.

19. Aggie Says:
    July 23rd, 2012 at 10:07 am

I’m sorry he’s gone. I think he got a bad rap; he didn’t really do anything that bad (until the head butt). Think about it. All he did was tell everyone to play their own game. He nominated the people his coach told him to nominate, and I really didn’t see the “mocking” that Joe was so quick to spread around to everyone. Boogie and Frank had it in for him and called him a bully, and convinced everyone else to think the same. He was targeted from the first because he is a Hantz. Too bad.

20. Aggie Says:
    July 23rd, 2012 at 10:25 am

Willie got a bad rap right from the beginning, just because he’s a Hantz. Boogie and Frank targeted him, making him seem a lot worse than he was. And Joe was very quick to tell everyone how Willie “mocked” the player, which was bs–I saw the conversation and I didn’t think it was mocking at all, just telling what was said. And the whole house was very eager to target Willie. They were even worse than he was, either insulting him or shunning him. And Britney was one of the worst offenders–what a terrible coach! She basically threw him under the bus. No wonder he was on edge. I don’t think Willie was right to head butt, but I think Joe was as much as fault as Willie, and Joe should have been evicted, too. It will be a lot more boring now that Willie’s gone.

21. JoJo Says:
    July 23rd, 2012 at 2:49 pm

Good ridance to Willie. Bullies will not be acceptable in our country anymore.
    For the sake of all tv reality show viewers, KEEP ALL THE HANTZ FAMILY MEMBERS IN THEIR TRALER PARK. The whole family is nothing but white trash.

22. Rebecca Says:
    July 23rd, 2012 at 3:35 pm

It didn’t help that Britnie kept yapping at him like a nasty little dog!! Or that Frank spawned the first fight by lying about him saying gay slurs. Plus, why was Brit crying? He didn’t come near her! She’s just as annoying and stupid this season as she was last time.

23. mike Says:
    July 23rd, 2012 at 5:01 pm

live feed is crap did not see willie so called fight. Did not see willie on live feed for 2 days found out on sundays episode. Will not watch it again.

24. redpa Says:
    July 23rd, 2012 at 6:44 pm

It’s time the Hantz family was off of all reality shows. Many of us are sick of them.

25. Acole Says:
    July 23rd, 2012 at 8:14 pm

I think that Willie was pushed a little and taunted. Maybe he did lose his cool but anybody would in that situation. No one would be able to handle being shunned in such a small area and by everybody. Now, I do feel he got aggressive too early in the game and I do wish he hadn’t had a confrontation with someone so early. I was cheering him on. His coach should have not shunned him either. Brittany should have calmed the situation down and worked with him.

26. JoshuaP Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 12:03 pm

First, Willie was not manipulated or mistreated. He was a jack ass from the day he walked in and to the person who said he did not mock Wil, their parents apparently never taught them the importance of not lying. Willie did it and it was on live television. Willie also seemed to be the first to start the manipulation and yet could not handle the heat in the kitchen once he had turned on the stove.Any who state they will no longer watch because Willie was ejected are the same type of person he is, the type who thinks it is perfectly ok to use bullying and intimidation to get things their own way. Grow a spine, already.

27. Rob/Boston Says:
    July 31st, 2012 at 7:30 am

You cannot use violence against anyone in the BB house. But on the bad side, he was the only interesting player. The show is sinking fast and I am afraid that it is going to be a friendly house here on in which makes for boring television.

Comments