Is Alexis Bellino Returning to ‘The Real Housewives of Orange County’?

July 22, 2012 11:00 AM by Shayla Perry

Season 7 of The Real Housewives of Orange County was a painful one for Jesus Jugs Alexis Bellino; and not just because of her surgery. The full-time mom and part-time designer/TV personality may have gained a friend in Vicki Gunvalson, but after locking horns with newbie ‘wife Heather Dubrow, and taking on Tamra Barney and Gretchen Rossi, Bellino is carefully weighing her decision to return to the Bravo show for Season 8. All the details after the jump.

Was the Reunion Special the last we’ll see of Alexis Bellino on The Real Housewives of Orange County? Possibly.

In a recent interview, Bellino’s husband, Jim, talked to What’s Up Orange County host Scott D. Stewart about his wife’s future on the Bravo reality show, stating that it’s not definite either way.

“They have already contacted Alexis to talk to her,” said Jim. “Frankly I don’t know what she’ll do. I don’t know that she’ll come back.”

And for all of us who are wondering, Jim says that the decision is completely up to Alexis, and he has no part in it. (See, not controlling at all. Riiiight.)

“It’s obvious to everyone who knows us that I don’t wear the pants,” said Bellino, who argued that he never wanted his wife to do RHOC in the first place. “Alexis will do the show if she wants to do the show and I’ll build trampoline parks if I want to build trampoline parks.”

Nice plug.

What do you think RTVM: Should Alexis Bellino return to The Real Housewives of Orange County next season? Would you miss her on the show if she left? Sound off in the Comments section below.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of Orange County. For other great reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot:The Real Housewives of Orange County.

Photo Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Orange County |

12 Responses to “Is Alexis Bellino Returning to ‘The Real Housewives of Orange County’?”

1. Christy Says:
    July 22nd, 2012 at 12:42 pm

She is not being asked to return. That is putting it politely and factually. She will not be back, and it is not by her choice, but rather Bravo’s.

2. runwithme215 Says:
    July 22nd, 2012 at 4:26 pm

Would not miss Alexis. I did feel they ganged up on her and sometimes felt sorry for her, even though I’m no fan of hers whatsoever. I think she was attracted to the fame and she doesn’t really bring much to the show. It’s time to replace her.

3. Ronnie Says:
    July 22nd, 2012 at 4:54 pm

I hope Alexis comes back to the OC. I’m more of an Atlanta Fan, but Alexis is the only one who interests me from the OC group. She reminds me of Jessica Simpson. Poor little thing, Tamera only picks on her because she’s not the “hottest housewife.”

4. Valerie Palafax Says:
    July 22nd, 2012 at 6:22 pm

I want Alexis to come back, her Heather and Vicki are the only reason I watch it……if they don’t come back I won’t be watching at all…….I can’t stand the other two….

5. piperoni Says:
    July 23rd, 2012 at 12:30 am

Yes we think Lexie should come back.if not we will not watch.We trust the Bellinos decision.

6. Nancy Says:
    July 23rd, 2012 at 7:49 am

Aleis is the reason I watch. Nobody else is as interesting. She’s taken the bullying from the Terrible Trio (Tamra, Gretchen, Newbie) very well this season; I’d like to see her continue to succeed and try new things.

7. MBA Housewife Says:
    July 23rd, 2012 at 9:58 am

JimTheFelonChin is lying again. He and his drag queen wife were DYING to be on the show. These grifters bought a house (that they couldn’t afford) from Keough, they bought a car (that they couldn’t afford) from Simon – just to ingratiate themselves with cast members. I wish they would go away – far, far away – and both get actual, legal, maybe union 9-5 jobs with a timeclock and hopefully hairnets. And uniforms.

8. pip Says:
    July 24th, 2012 at 10:09 am

Bravo will turn it around and make it look like they fired her. she has said for months she may not be back.bravo has went down hill.they do not treat people = Lexie you can do better. you are to kind for that show.

9. piperoni Says:
    July 24th, 2012 at 10:14 am

Lexie has said she might not return. bravo will turn it around and say she was fired.Bravo does not treat each = they play favs.no longer will watch.can not watch mean tamra. and gretchen she is kissing butt.her and slade do anything to be noticed.

10. Mike Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 11:09 am

Alexis should leave the show – she does not belong with the misfits of OC. She could keep her head up high and find real housewives of OC as friends besides these “elite” hillbillies!:)
    I can not wait for Tamra, Gretchen and Heather to turn to ea other! Cause you know that will happen! Lay back ,relax and watch the next season!

11. Emma Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 11:53 am

Alexis should leave the show – she has too much class and is too “normal” and they should add Snooki instead! That would be the perfect fit for the housewives of OC!

12. vivian G Says:
    September 9th, 2012 at 6:12 am

get rid of Alexis and vickie both are so useless- especially vickie with her deadbeat user boyfriend -wake up and smell the roses how much did you get from the divorce – calling your daughter a lier on national TV – looking like a animal trying to defend writing letters to the court system to get him out then saying how you know what it’s like not to get child support go live your pitful life until he drains your finances dry

Comments