What’s Going On With Sonja Morgan’s Toaster Oven Cookbook?!

July 22, 2012 01:00 PM by Shayla Perry

Not that we’re in a rush to run out and buy it or anything, but wasn’t it quite some time ago that we watched Sonja Morgan spreading out on her dining room table, half-naked, posing for the cover of her cookbook? Well, here we are, into another season of Bravo‘s Real Housewives of New York City, and still nothing. What’s the hold-up?

For all of you still holding on to your toaster ovens, anxiously awaiting the release of Sonja Morgan’s cookbook, don’t worry, it’s still coming.

What’s taking so long?

“The thing is, the people who watch the show and want to buy the book, they want more than just recipes,” Lady Morgan tells Wetpaint. “So when I went to the publishers, they really liked it, but it was just recipes. So I’m redoing it to have it be a little more about  the up-dos, the smoky eye, where I picked up my recipes, my yoga, about my diet routine, and about how I stay fit and all that.”

Sounds like someone’s going the Teresa Giudice-route.

Could Sonja’s toaster oven cookbook cause as much trouble as Tre’s Fabulicious? It sure would make the next season of The Real Housewives of New York City more interesting.

Oh, and if you don’t have a toaster oven in your kitchen, Ms. Morgan has you covered. She’s launching her own line, but again, you’re going to have to be patient “because it’s being made overseas.”

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of New York City. For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of New York City.

Photo courtesy of Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of New York City |

7 Responses to “What’s Going On With Sonja Morgan’s Toaster Oven Cookbook?!”

1. Bill C. Says:
    July 23rd, 2012 at 9:57 pm

I really wish Sonja would go the professional route instead of Sex Appeal. Shes not really so hot and her fan base is not what it use to be. She shouldve been on this the season she started. Season 5 is not doing well so its not gonna help her much. I do wish her well but like I said, come across as a professional Lady, not a old bar fly and focus it towards that instead of what shes gonna look like with two men on the box. lol

2. Linda Says:
    August 7th, 2012 at 7:45 pm

Sonja thinks she will become another Bethenny. Dream on! She is clearly delusional. Who the heck cares about a toaster oven?

3. JoHn Kane Says:
    August 13th, 2012 at 2:19 pm

I think Sonja is hot and sexy and I would love too see more pictures of her in her cookbook. You go girl !!!

4. Dorina Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 1:31 pm

what r u trying to sell? YOU or a toaster oven?
    do a spread on PLAYBOY and be done with it! bad bad advertising! Aviva’s Dad would buy one. NOT an everyday stay at home Mom.

5. carol Says:
    October 1st, 2012 at 8:50 pm

Poor Sonja!! She is clueless. If she does make $ on this it will be just out of curiosity, Toaster oven really???? Plus in shape? She does not look like she has ever done a work out Pretty but by next year at this time .. It will be Soja who?

6. Destrata Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 6:17 am

Sonja should go with her ad layout not Heathers.

7. danielle Says:
    October 5th, 2013 at 9:03 am

How can I purchase Sonja’s toaster oven and cook book???????

Comments