July 23, 2012 08:00 AM by Lisa Princ

Earlier this year, fans of HGTV’s hit show, Property Virgins, were curious as to where their favorite real estate expert, Sandra Rinomato went, as the new season came and a new face was on the show. Then, we learned that the queen of real estate left the show to start her own show, Buy Herself, where she would be helping women find their dream homes. Now, the fans have spoken and want to see Sandra Rinomato back on HGTV, and you can help by signing the petition to get your favorite real estate gal back on television. More after the jump!

Property Virgins has not been the same without Sandra Rinomato. Her down to earth and fun personality helped make the show a success, and when she left, fans were devastated. Now, Sandra has her own show, Buy Herself, which aired the first season on HGTV Canada,  and follows Sandra as she helps single women find the homes of their dreams – of course all within their budget.

Unfortunately though, fans in The United States have been missing out on the fun. Well, some of them are not taking that lightly – Sandra’s fans have started a petition to get her new show on HGTV in the US, as well as get a second season of Buy Herself on HGTV Canada. So, how you can help? Well, if you’re a fan of the show, you can sign the petition here. Honestly, with all the garbage on television today even if you have never seen the show, why not sign the petition to keep a great show (and a great real estate lady) on the air!

When Sandra Rinomato learned about the petition, she expressed her gratitude to her fans recently on her Facebook page: “Thank you, to all of you who have asked for my show to be aired in the US. One of my fans started a petition to get it on, and to help me get a second season here in Canada. It’s called Buy Herself, and some say they like it even better than PV. Thanks for all of your support!! You guys are absolutely wonderful. I mean it!”

Time to sound off RTVM fans! We already know how much you loved Sandra Rinomato on Property Virgins, but have you seen Buy Herself? Do you love it? Have you signed the petition? Comment below and share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about Property Virgins. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality TV.

Photo Credits: HGTV

Topics: Property Virgins |

7 Responses to “Property Virgins: Sandra Rinomato’s Fans Petition To Get Her New Show ‘Buy Herself’ On HGTV”

1. Gail Schroeder Says:
    September 2nd, 2012 at 4:34 pm

miss Sandra very much. My husband & I do not like the new show & do not watch it anymore.

2. JoAnn Pratt Says:
    October 10th, 2012 at 3:21 pm

When will the TV show “Buy Herself” premire on HGTV? You were my favorite show to watch. Now that you’re gone, its not the same. I was very upset. Good luck on your new show. Lots of love.

3. Jaimee Says:
    October 12th, 2012 at 8:25 pm

Sandra was the main reason why Property Virgins was so good. I was excited for the new season and this other woman was on there and I thought maybe just for an episode or two..nope! I quit watching. I want Sandra back, whether on PV or Buy Herself! Come back to HGTV Sandra! We miss you!!

4. Barbara Arnold Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 6:31 am

I and my husband both wish Sandra the Best of Luck on her new show. Of course that means that we don’t get to watch it here and that’s sad as we re-arranged doing some thinngs so we could watch Sandra’s show “PV”.
    HGTV listen up, “Sign up Sandra’s new show “Buy Herself” and you will have a HIT on your hands.

5. JOANN Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 12:21 pm

I DO NOT WATCH ANY MORE SINCE SANDRA IS NOT ON. SHE WAS A DELIGHT TO SEE HOPE TO SEE HER NEW SHOW SOON

6. Karen Says:
    August 23rd, 2013 at 8:08 am

Please bring Sandra’s new program to HGTV. The current program agenda is really getting old. I used to really look forward to Property Virgins. I’m sure her new program (“Buy Herself”) would be awesome. Please give it a chance. She relates so well to the public!!! (By the way, I can’t stand more than 5 minutes of the Property Virgins host on TV now) The channel flips every time!

7. elaine covert Says:
    September 1st, 2013 at 10:45 am

please bring sandra’s new show to the u.s we miss her!!!!!

Comments