Are Joe and Teresa Giudice Headed for Divorce? Caroline Manzo Thinks So!

July 24, 2012 12:00 PM by Shayla Perry

They’ve been the talk of the tabloids for years; especially now that they’re allegedly selling stories to help make ends meet. But despite all of the rumors about their troubled relationship, Joe and Teresa Giudice insist that their marriage is still going strong. At least one person isn’t believing that one though — Tre’s Real Housewives of New Jersey co-star and former friend, Caroline Manzo. During the latest episode of the Bravo reality show, the tough-as-nails mom-of-three gave her own assessment of what’s going on between Joe and Teresa, and what she predicts is coming next. What did she say, and is she right?

“Teresa wants it all, and I think that the demands she put on him led him to make decisions that weren’t the best, and I think he resents her for it, and he’s going to pay the ultimate price for it,” Caroline said to the camera during this week’s episode of The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

“Prediction: Something may happen where someone has to go somewhere,” Mama Manzo continued, insinuating that Juicy may, in fact, end up in jail (what an unfortunate nickname to have if that happens!).

“Teresa’s going to have to pull herself up on her bootstraps and take over. She’ll say, ‘You know what, I tried. I stood by him, but I have to divorce him now. And I’m gonna show my daughters what it’s like to be strong and independent on your own and survive.’ There’s a book there somewhere,” Caroline said with a smirk. “You heard it here first.”

Well, we know Tre loves her books, and we’re sure that one would definitely sell.

What do you think RTVM: Do you agree with Caroline? Does Joe seem to resent Teresa for his legal woes? Are Tre and Juicy going to end up getting divorced, or will their marriage last? Sound off in the Comments section below.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of New Jersey. For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Photo Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of New Jersey |

13 Responses to “Are Joe and Teresa Giudice Headed for Divorce? Caroline Manzo Thinks So!”

1. judypoody Says:
    July 24th, 2012 at 12:54 pm

I think Caroline is disgusting for making these accusations! Only a very sick & spiteful person would say something like this with a smile on her face. What the hell happened to Caroline? Very bitter, hateful & nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2. fishchick89 Says:
    July 24th, 2012 at 1:01 pm

I agree with Caroline, they’re doomed for divorce.

3. LEE Says:
    July 24th, 2012 at 2:45 pm

In an earlier blog she had he nerve to slam Teresa about the comments she made OFF CAMERA about her brother’s marriage and then Caroline makes similar comment about T’s marriage. At least Teresa did not predict her brother’s divorce.

4. Brenda Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 1:29 am

I agree with judy This woman is nuts. Caroline has turned into a ugly ugly woman has she been all along and we just did not see it until last season. I think Joe is sick of all the drama and the back stabbing and gossiping about him, his wife and their kids. Joe and Teresa seem to Love each other to me. I would worry about my self more and less about Teresa if I were Caroline. She is very very fake. She is old and ugly inside and out and she flirts with all the men who interview her gross gross

5. Angela Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 4:29 pm

Caroline needs to worry about her kids running BLK WATER into the ground & her cry baby daughter opening a business that she will end up having to run. This is what CAROLINE needs to do instead of going around mouthing off about someones marriage (that she doesn’t care about) lol. She better watch her mouth KARMA might turn around and bite her for making that comment.

6. Katawanga Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 5:31 pm

After all of the turmoil that Caroline caused about the tabloids, she turns around and speaks about Teresa on public TV….Caroline is the BIGGEST BITCH to date! She needs to get off this show and go get on ESTROGEN and PROZAC….

7. Brooke Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 3:15 pm

The current season that is airing was filmed LAST YEAR people. Remember that. Shes on a show where she is asked about ter and has to answer. ITS PART OF HER JOB.
    I dont think Caroline was being mean. Have you seen the things ter and her husband say about EVERYONE? Its called karma. People get sick of dealing with lies and backstabbing. Ter is a very manipulative, rude, selfish, cunning woman.. and she of course learned that from her husband joe.
    I agree with that Caroline said in that interview. There is a very very real chance Joe will go to prison. Ter will be left alone to raise all her babies. Which will lead to a divorce. And of course Ter will write about. Cause books and the housewives and other reality shows such as Celeb Apprentice is the ONLY way Ter can make MONEY. Apart from selling stories about her personal life as well as the people around her.
    It doesnt take a genius to figure this out.
    Caroline is smart and has good intuition about people. Cant blame her for that.

8. ann e Says:
    July 27th, 2012 at 9:28 am

Theresa and Joe deserve each other..2 nasty big mouth’s who like to start trouble.

9. Penny Says:
    July 27th, 2012 at 5:18 pm

All these Theresa lovers…I just don’t get it. Caroline is one of my favorite “characters” on this reality show. Theresa is wacky, and so is her hubby Joe. Caroline and Kathy are the only 2 normal housewives of the current housewives of all the cities. Love those 2. Theresa? You guys can have her.

10. ann Says:
    July 28th, 2012 at 6:05 am

Of all the marriages on this show Theresa and Joe have the worst…He talks to her like crap and she laughs it off,and I think he also cheats.Looks like the Happy Wife,Happy Life crap went out the window.Theresa deserves what she gets!

11. Angela Says:
    July 29th, 2012 at 12:05 pm

I agree that Teresa is a wack job and can be very nasty. My point is why would Caroline smile and almost giggle about the divorce comment she made to the camera. I think Caroline is just a nasty and that is why her sister wants nothing to do with her.

12. ame Says:
    July 30th, 2012 at 8:30 am

I think the sinister smile comes NOT because of the divorce but about watching Tre play the victim and profiting off of it at the same time. Caroline is actually giving Tre a lot of credit for being smart enough to capitalize on it instead of crumbling apart. That’s what the Teresa supporters don’t get. They are all being played.

13. Chris Says:
    August 5th, 2012 at 7:27 pm

Agree with Caroline here. It’s not that I dislike Theresa- I just find it so humiliating the way her husband speaks to her. He is so disrespectful and rude. His responses lack any level of warmth or understanding. Seems as if he barely tolerates Teresa. I don’t think it’s a strong marriage and Tetesa would, in all likelihood, bail out all together if he goes to prison.
    I can actually hear Teresa repeat Caroline’s quote!
    Sad for all, esp those children. Yet, I am fairly certain those children aren’t witnessing a whole lot of love and warmth in that family environment. Hard to call from what we see- but my prediction is Caroline is correct.

Comments