July 24, 2012 08:00 AM by Shayla Perry

According to Jim Bellino, his wife, Alexis, is busy contemplating her return to The Real Housewives of Orange County next season, but sources at Bravo tell a different story. Rumor has it that the network is getting ready to make some big changes to the cast, and Mrs. Bellino may be on the chopping block. Why, and who else are they thinking about letting go? We’ve got all the details.

The cast of The Real Housewives of Orange County may look a bit different next season…and not because of facelifts or any other kind of surgery (elective or otherwise).

Page Six reports that Bravo is about to make some major changes to the cast, letting go of a few of the old cast members, bringing in some new ‘wives, and maybe even adding one familiar face.

In an email from RHOC producers Evolution Media, sent last week, the company announced that they’re on the look-out for “fabulous affluent women and their families who live in amazing homes to potentially be on this series.”

Does this mean that Heather Dubrow is safe?!

One source says that at least one of the show’s regulars is at risk of losing their job, and Alexis Bellino and Vicki Gunvalson are the most vulnerable at this point.

Apparently, producers weren’t too happy about Bellino leaving Costa Rica early, and if it’s true that they’re seriously considering asking Vicki’s daughter, Brianna Wolfsmith to officially become a housewife next season, well…that can’t work in Alexis’ favor.

What do you think RTVM: Who would you rather have cut from The Real Housewives of Orange County — Alexis or Vicki? Do you think Bravo should have Brianna join the cast as a ‘wife? Sound off in the Comments section below.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of Orange County. For other great reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot:The Real Housewives of Orange County.

Photo Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Orange County |

30 Responses to “REPORT: Bravo Considering A Cast Shake-Up for ‘The Real Housewives of Orange County.’ Who’s Getting Crushed?”

1. fishchick89 Says:
    July 24th, 2012 at 9:59 am

I’d rather see Alexis stay over Vicki, but even more I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see Tamra go! She’s the poster girl for mean and nasty! She has such an ugly disposition! I used to like Gretchen, but since she bacame “friends” with Tamra she’s feeding off of Tamra and isn’t nearly as likeable as she used to be.

2. Marie Says:
    July 24th, 2012 at 10:25 am

Alexis needs to go. What a phoney! This is not how Christian woman should portray themselves. As a former resident and homeowner in Coto, I know from experience that there are numerous REAL women there who have more interesting and legitimate lives.

3. wendy Says:
    July 24th, 2012 at 1:11 pm

I’ll help Vicki pack. Get rid of the pock marked face, bird beak lipped, pig nosed (etc,etc…)! Do not subject Briana to this circus. Run Briana run!!! Tamra is mean and bitchy but that is what makes the show watchable. She picks a new target every season. Quite frankly, Alexis is a thin skinned marshmallow and has no contribution to this show or any other as Fox5 discovered.

4. bz Says:
    July 24th, 2012 at 2:20 pm

Alexis should not go. I like the fact that she stands up to the women. She is growing. Vicki and Brianna are boring. Although my daughter likes Brianna. To tell you the truth we need hotter housewifes.

5. ms.Lena Says:
    July 24th, 2012 at 3:18 pm

I think Alexis Bellino should be cut because she is such a fake, i did not realize that rich people wear so much fake jeweler, and can lie so much, for her to be a christian, and i heard her say a prayer on one of the epsoides and she does not know how to pray, and now they are trying to sue Tamara for calling her (jesus juds) to me that did not fit her at all, she should have called her FAKE BITCH, now that fits. So please take her off the show. and bing on Brianna Wolfsmith so she can keep her Vivkie straight

6. Hope Little Says:
    July 24th, 2012 at 5:27 pm

If I have to choose between them to it would hands down be Alexis,Im so glad that I don’t personally know her because she get’s under my skin just beinging under the show!Yes she is very pretty thats what money can do for you but I agree with the other houswives she is a bragger,one upper,pertencious,stuck on her self person!

7. Tina Says:
    July 24th, 2012 at 5:28 pm

Alexis needs to go…she is not rich, not anything and the tv show was a joke. I would not put Brianana on the show as she has no glamour or anything to offer

8. GD Says:
    July 24th, 2012 at 5:36 pm

tamra needs to go. She is evil, nasty, envious and cruel. tamra barney is very hard to stomach.

I love Vicki and Alexis.

9. Tanya Says:
    July 24th, 2012 at 7:34 pm

I totally agree Fishchick! Tamra is the poster girl for mean and Gretchen is a follower at this point. I HATE Heather! She came on the show and is very vocal, I don’t feel like she should stay. I’d much rather see Heather go. I can’t believe she had the nerve to say Alexis points out how much money she has at every opportunity, REALLY if that’s not the pot calling the kettle black?! She is the one who throws parties at her huge home for her name change?! That’s laughable. Get over yourself Heather and keep your opinions to yourself, no one cares what you think!

10. Norma Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 1:19 am

Alexis open sher month and nothing but lies comout it is reslly sad, she let Jim tell her when to pee. Get her gone. Would love to have Briana on the show if Brooks was off. Love Briana.

keep eveyone butcry bat jesus jugs she is so fake that she doen’t know when to be real anymore. Cars houses money diamonds Jim is a good con man that is for sure he can give pointers to brooks. And they both can go con the world.

11. lisa pickett Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 10:01 am

Alexis proved she treats people like crap on the reunion show when she yelled “is somebody getting my emails or do i have to get up personally” or something like that. i believe she thinks people are below her but shes faking how much money they actually have. LET HER GO

12. Wilmington Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 4:24 pm

Lose Alexis. Can’t wait to watch Vicki majorly meltdown!! Doesn’t have friends to back her up, her daughter doesn’t trust Brooks.
    I’ll put money on it: her “love tank” will deplete again b/c she is getting too much flak about Brooks.

Bye Alexis. Go try and sell your ridiculous “clothes line”.

Did I mention: bye Alexis.

13. Jo Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 7:28 pm

Vicki look to me like she’s on the verge of having a nervous breakdown. I don’t think that Briana (nice as she is) could carry the show. There wouldn’t be enough ‘drama’ in her life. She’s too real to be of any interest to the producers. Alexis is fake, and I think she is very rude to people. (Too many people say this is true for it not to have some basis in fact.) Brooks seems to be a wanna-be for anybody with serious money, and Tamra and Gretchen could be twins they’re so plastic and stereotypical of the California woman who has a lot of things but not too much class. Gretchen makes the best ‘copy’ for a reality TV show and Tamra supplies the wit. (Jesus Jugs is good in that it points out the hypocrisy of Alexis who claims to be Christian but is more into her body image than into practicing her faith. My advice to Bravo: lose the ‘losers’ Alexis and Vicki, and develop better ‘situations’ for Heather than the Bow Incident—what a joke! The woman is intelligent and perhaps talented (as an actress) give her something to get her teeth in next season.

14. Lisa Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 10:45 pm

Oh please do it…taking Vickie and Alexis off would literally make me want to dance…Vicki is such a hypocrite (yes, that IS the only word to describe her) and Alexis needs to go back to high school and learn to read…her grasp of the English language is about as deep as a kiddie pool. I can’t watch another season of Vickie with that low life Brooks. Please reward your fans Bravo, and boot them both.

15. JC Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 6:12 am

I think they all should go and you shouldfind a whole new set of housewives. I also think Bravo should not allow any housewife to promote their products anymore. It is out of control and VERY annoying. I wish we could go back to the beginning )=

16. cherylb Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 1:03 pm

Love Tamra
    Love Gretchen
    Love Heather
    Love Brianna!!!!
    Vicki? shelf life may have expired
    Alexis? beautiful but nails on a chalkboard speech
    No Sarah winchester Please
    vists from Ryan Tamras son are welcome,Love him

17. Marge Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 1:25 pm

Everyone that I have talked to that watches the show (me included) will not be watching next season if Tamra is on the show. And none of us would really miss Gretchen either. She is almost as bad as Tamra and you would think she would have learned something about how it feels to be treated poorly by others. And Wendy, was it really necessary to write those nasty comments about Vicki’s appearance? Really? You shouldn’t watch the show anymore. Tamra is rubbing off on you, too.

18. Marisa Says:
    July 31st, 2012 at 6:38 am

I have first, a comment, when Alexis said her ring was fake and that the real one was in the safe, why didn’t anyone jump on her, or the fans, for that matter, and ask her if they sold it to stay afloat? I bet that ring has been taken apart and sold already.

I am torn. I can’t stand Alexis, but I love to watch how stupid she is. I love to hear what dumb things come out of her mouth and how the women jump on her. It annoys me that she acts the way she does, and this kind of makes it even. I still like Vickie, and want to see the saga of Brooks played out, but she needs to be “single” Vickie.

I love Tamra,Heather, and Gretchen.

19. Diana Says:
    July 31st, 2012 at 4:12 pm

I absolutely cannot stand Tamara. She is mean and cries about everything like a 15 yr. old. No value to the show. Needs to go. Gretchen is questionable as well since hooking up with Tamara. Brianna would need a makeover before you put her on the show,also she has a blah personality. Keep Vicki,Heather, and Alexis,add two new ones and give a new start to the show.

20. Jenna Says:
    August 1st, 2012 at 11:34 am

Nice job Heather for putting poor Alexis on the chopping block… Heather should go. That woman is one mean witch…

21. Kellie Says:
    August 1st, 2012 at 11:45 am

I have watched the show since the beginning and love it!! As time went on I thought wow whats wrong with Tamara she and Vicki are supposed to be friends well so much for that. I really can’t say which one cause I could pick 3, but if there was a poll Tamara or Vicki. Don’t put Brianna up there shes too sweet and I’d hate to see her hurt! Please mae the right choice!!

22. Liz Says:
    August 4th, 2012 at 12:03 pm

Lose Alexis! She and Jim and absolutely nauseating. They are SO phony and Jim is so underhanded and sleazy. Keep Vicki so that we can watch her relationship with Brooks fail miserably. I hope he takes her to the cleaners. She is stubborn and refuses to accept the reality that Brooks is a low life schemer. I LOVE Tamra. She is smart as a whip with her one liners and she adds SO much to the show.

23. Frannie Says:
    August 11th, 2012 at 11:39 am

Boy that Tamara? What a mean spirit! She shows what kind of a friend she is when she shared some private conversation she and Vicki had. No true friend would have ever done that, even if the frienship was failing. Gretchen learn from that incident don’t share anything with Tamara unless you someday what it told! Poor ol- Eddie he doesn’t know what he’s in for! Run Eddie run!

24. ann h Says:
    September 1st, 2012 at 1:00 pm

Let’s see finding out that they rent,fake ring,jacked card,fake hair,Boobs,nails.. not a damn thing on her is real. Jim fanagles a lot. Watch the trampoling mizz to go out.

25. Jarrod Todd Says:
    September 17th, 2012 at 5:05 pm

I would love to see Vicki go. Granted, I do not like Alexis at all but atleast she does add drama to the show. However, Vicki adds her own drama as well with her boyfriend that no one really cares for. But if I had to choose whom to leave the show, Hands Down It would be Vicki. Alexis may have some changing to do and I do not want Tamra to switch up and pick on Vicki next season. I like to see how faw she takes it with Alexis and see how much Alexis is in denile. She thinks she is so great but in reality, she isn’t that good. She and her husband scam people into giving them money especially when the whole “Autograph” business went into the ground. It’s fun to watch them fall futher and further from grace! Bad people and their bad decisions make for great reality TV! If they take Heather, Tamra, or Gretchen off the show then I would not watch anymore! Those girls have made a name for themselves and I feel like Alexis is just there bragging about things that she does not have. She needs to get over herself! I feel bad because she believes that Denile is a river and not in her head!

26. sunny t. Says:
    September 18th, 2012 at 12:53 pm

Can’t take Vicki off now…i’ve watched since Season One and have too much invested in her, even if she’s in denial about creepy Brooks. I want to see that all play out. Tamra is the main reason i tune in. Her hilarious one-liners make me LOL and are really right on. She tells it like it is and is her own woman. Keep Heather too. That Bow-Gate episode was a masterpeice! Hate Alexis and her mysogenist husband..she’s gotta go. Bringing Brianna on would be a disaster. She has no glamour, hates the whole Orange County $$$ attitude, and wouldn’t throw parties or drinks at the other women! So what’s the point? Surely Andy Cohen can enlist Lisa Van DerPump to find some new ladies!

27. Eileen Montgomery Says:
    September 28th, 2012 at 5:40 pm

What happened to the airhead from season previously? With the whiney daughters and the husband that never could say the N word to any of them? They need to come back, see if their daughters ‘grow up”, be fun watching that s…, Lynn!

28. Sandy Says:
    October 9th, 2012 at 7:03 pm

I loved the original ladies of Orange County. Please bring back Laurie, Tammy and Gina. These ladies truly have class. I also liked their children and would love to see how all their lives are going.

29. ocwatcher Says:
    December 23rd, 2012 at 12:15 am

If the show is looking for “fabulous affluent women and their families living in amazing homes”, then why is Tamra still on the show? She is nowhere near wealthy, she has no family life on the show, and she lives in an apartment. She is the least educated, least accomplished with the worst manners…I vote for Tamra to be thrown out onto the curb.

30. beanbird Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:51 am

Get rid of tamera, she is mean and all about her self. cant stand her she is so rude to people , she acts like a mean high school girl, a bully..she is fake, all of her is fake! yuck get rid of her!

Comments