Chad Rogers Heads Back To Television

August 01, 2012 09:00 AM by Lisa Princ

Admit it, you know that Bravo‘s Million Dollar Listing L.A. has not been the same since Chad Rogers left the series, and was replaced by Josh Altman. Sure, Josh Altman is entertaining, but we’ve missed our hair perfectionist and Starla toting agent. If you’re one of the many fans who have been desperately hoping that Chad Rogers would be back, you may be in luck! Rumor has it that Chad Rogers is headed back to television! More after the jump…

Million Dollar Listing L.A. has definitely not been the same since Chad Rogers left the series, although Josh Altman has quickly taken over as the resident villain. While it certainly is a shame that we can’t see Josh Altman and Chad Rogers interact together on the show, there is some light at the end of the tunnel for fans of Chad Rogers.

Chad Rogers hinted on his Facebook page recently that he may indeed to be returning to television. Chad posted a few hours ago: “Got the news I’ve been waiting for and it was the best day ever! I can’t wait to share it w/ all of you as soon as I can make it public. Who wants to see me back on TV?!?!? :)))))))))”

No further details have been given of what type of television return Chad Rogers will be making, but we can only assume that he will possibly be (okay hopefully) getting his own show. Since Million Dollar Listing LA is jam-packed with drama already, we can’t see them squeezing Chad back in, but we can’t help but think about how much fun would it be to see Chad Rogers back with Josh Altman. Okay, maybe not fun for Madison Hildebrand, but fun for the viewers.

What do you think about the possibility of Chad Rogers returning to television? Do you think he will get his own show? If so, will you tune in? Or would you rather have him back on Million Dollar Listing LA? Comment and share your thoughts with us below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about Million Dollar ListingFor other great reality TV news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Million Dollar Listing.

Photo credit: WENN

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, Million Dollar Listing |

30 Responses to “Chad Rogers Heads Back To Television”

1. Joanne Says:
    August 1st, 2012 at 9:43 am

i would love to see Chad back he was interesting i want to know if he is still with his girlfriend

2. Teddy Says:
    August 1st, 2012 at 11:30 am

I’d tune in and see what Chad is up to. Wonder if it will be on Bravo but I’m guessing it has to be real estate related?

3. Tina Sparkkle Says:
    August 1st, 2012 at 12:45 pm

YAY!!!! I LOVE CHAD ROGERS AND MIss HIM ON TV……he is a good decent man and still entertaining!!! Can’t wait to watch.

4. Aracely Says:
    August 1st, 2012 at 10:26 pm

Yayyy need Chad back!! get rid of Josh Altman, hate him can’t stand him !!

5. ChadFreeZone Says:
    August 2nd, 2012 at 1:49 am

Chad is a weirdo who schemed to get his girlfriend to sign a contract to give up HER dog to him. He didn’t love her – he loved her dog. I have no use for the guy. I appreciate animal lovers, but the dog was hers. Victoria gave Chad the dog because she loved Chad and because Chad wouldn’t stop NAGGING her RELENTLESSLY about it. I don’t need ANY Chad on my TV. He’s dysfunctional.

Remember something, Chad. When Starla gets OLD, she is going to need to be taken care of properly — not carted around constantly to meet-and-greets and going with you to all of your meetings. She is a dog, not a human, and she will get tired easily and have needs of her own — and that includes not taking care of your needs.

6. Laila Says:
    August 2nd, 2012 at 5:42 am

It would be hilarious to have Chad on the show with Altman! But that is not to be most likely. Can’t wait for the details. Maybe on Bravo with his own real estate show? That would be a big hit no doubt!

7. kleeber shnoyganheimermann Says:
    August 2nd, 2012 at 9:48 pm

i think chad will come back as a one armed one legged hockey player with lupus. he will have married his cousin ida and they have triplets. ida mae, ida sue, and flibboon. rather than a dog they will fight over a goat they both want and chad will throw one of his hissy fits and run off with the goat to mexico. there he will have his hard broken when the goat runs off with a donkey and chad is left to a job as a male stripper in a tiajuana taco/strip joint.

8. Bob Says:
    August 7th, 2012 at 4:55 pm

This pathetic PR-piece by so-called “writer” Lisa Princ is just one more example of a nothing website promoting a fame-seeking nobody in the person of this unimportant, wanna-be celebrity Chad Rogers. Despite a few comments above from other No Lifers, the notion of watching yet more one scripted alleged “reality” show is enough to make one puke. Chad Rogers hunger for notoriety is yet another sad comment on a society that places publicity above all else. Relentless fame-seekers such as this nobody Chad Rogers will do the world a favor when they simply cease to exist.

9. Christine McDow Says:
    August 8th, 2012 at 6:02 am

Actually Bob, Chad did not ASK for me to have a writer do this article. If you got to know Chad you would see that he isn’t really seeking fame and that he is a nice, decent guy. I assigned this article without Chad even knowing about me doing it. He didn’t find out till after it was done so it is not a “PR” piece. Chad has lots of fans that are thrilled at the possibility of seeing him back on television. :)

10. dallas b Says:
    August 8th, 2012 at 9:27 pm

chad was intense. would love to see him back in action again.

11. richard wetmore Says:
    August 9th, 2012 at 12:15 pm

Let’s bring Chad back to Million Dollar Listing long enough for Josh Flagg to kick his ass from one end of California to the other, that it makes Chad Come Out and announce that he is Gay and his girlfriend was just a front.

12. Mark Kay Shaw Says:
    August 10th, 2012 at 2:48 pm

Chad will be great to see no matter where IF he gets a decent haircut……………………

13. Mojo Jojo Says:
    August 11th, 2012 at 5:40 am

Honestly, Chad Rogers was quite wooden on Million Dollar Listing, but he did add something to the show that made it more interesting. To his credit, he is not an actor and the show demonstrated that he is quick on his feet and very detail oriented.

The fact that Chad and the others grew up with a life of privilege makes intelligent viewers question whether he would be successful without his privileged upbringing. Several aspects of his personality and life raise concerning red flags, including his obsession towards a dog, stubborn attitude regarding his ridiculous mushroom haircut, and his bewildering inability to recognize his negative characteristics. Perhaps it’s narcissism mixed with an arrogant detachment from reality.

The bottom line is that Chad Rogers lives a life of privilege and has not faced true adversity. Because of this, the camera is merciless as it provides a cursory view of Rogers’ shortcomings and his unrealistic perspective and self-centered interests.

Chad Rogers does not have “fans” who watched the show on a regular basis. People who watched Million Dollar Listing wanted to see Chad get into a fist fight with Josh Flagg or watch his girlfriend Victoria come to her senses after being led to contract away the rights to her dog. Believe it or not, that actually added value to the program… a show about privileged real estate agents selling million dollar houses while being oblivious to the real world and living life in a quasi-bubble between Beverly Hills, Malibu, and the Pacific Ocean.

Mojo Jojo == that’s right, an intelligent ape with the goal of world domination who is always thwarted by three tiny flying superhero girls before bedtime.

14. April Says:
    August 12th, 2012 at 10:21 am

I hope Chad comes back to tv!

15. Levi Says:
    August 13th, 2012 at 3:03 pm

I would LOVE to see Chad (Mr. Rogers) back and interact with Josh A. It would balance out the girl/guy thing, if you know what I mean…

16. joney Says:
    August 13th, 2012 at 4:53 pm

This article said nothing! A few hundred words just quoting a comment on Chad’s FB page. Wow! Seriously! What a waste of time.

17. Christine McDow Says:
    August 14th, 2012 at 5:07 am

Sorry we could not provide more information that this time! But since Chad’s comment was only about 20 words, and we wrote “a few hundred words” the article clearly has more to say than just Chad’s comment. :) As soon as we get more information we will definitely post it!

18. Kelly Davidson Says:
    August 15th, 2012 at 2:01 am

Please, please do NOT bring Chad back. He is so unbelievably arrogant, and so OCD it makes me cringe! The way he asked hos girlfriend to move in (and demanded an answer in Vegas) was so chauvinistic just made me sick! His hair is Ick too!

19. LL Says:
    August 16th, 2012 at 12:14 pm

I actually prefer MDL with Josh Altman vs. Chad. I felt like Chad was so odd the show wasn’t as much about the wheeling and dealing but just perversely strange.

20. Cam Says:
    August 18th, 2012 at 5:47 am

So according to somebody on here. Chad isn’t seeking fame….

Hmm, his posting of getting to be back on TV being the “Best News Ever” would seem to make that statement a lie.

Unfortunately for Chad, I heard the latest news, and they just wanted to cast his hair. They will give Chad a small stipend for carrying the hair around to the various shooting sites until Liza Minelli needs it back.

21. Tracey Says:
    August 21st, 2012 at 9:47 pm

I would LOVE to see Chad come back! For all the people that are here bad mouthing Chad why are you here? If you don’t like him and have nothing nice to say then just hush!

22. elfiemarie Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 11:22 am

I quite enjoy Million $ Listing just the way it is. Chad was unbelievable and sort of plastic. I never could understand why anyone listed with him, or why his girlfriend stood by while he treated her so lackadaisically. I hope she’s smartened up! I also do not look forward to Chad returning to this show. If he gets a different one…well, I won’t have to watch it.

23. elfiemarie Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 11:23 am

Just wanted to add how ridiculous Chad’s hairstyle was. He looked like a smurf.

24. mich Says:
    September 1st, 2012 at 1:45 pm

welcome back Chad, can’t wait to see you on TV again

25. Larry Says:
    September 1st, 2012 at 2:48 pm

My wife and I used to watch the show. Chad is funny as hell. We actually stopped watching the show when he left.

26. Elizabeth Winkel Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 3:41 pm

I am so glad you are coming back to TV, I wish it was Million Dollar Listing, not the same since you left, but I will watch whatever you are on.

27. Tammy Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 4:43 pm

I “Absolutely” would love to see Chad Rogers back on TV. Chad is such a sweetie and really deserves his own series. He is a man who seems incredibly real and full of integrity which is amazingly refreshing now a days. I seriously stopped watching “Million Dollar Listing”once he left that r.series. SO WHAT that he has OCD, MILLIONS of people do (http://www.ocfoundation.org/prevalence.aspx), I LOVE that he’s real about it and doesn’t try to hide it. To me he’s relate able and loveable. Haters need NOT apply. Yay Chad! Mannnny of us can’t wait to see you on your own TV series!!!

28. Angela Marc Says:
    October 16th, 2013 at 11:01 pm

I think the show is better without Chad. Glad he is off air. Chad is very odd and boring.

29. renee Says:
    October 18th, 2013 at 1:41 am

what a bunch of unnecessary rudeness there is displayed here ł, and adults remarking how immature and cold he was ? little redundant isn’t it ? ?i mean all that pointless java mmmmi

30. Angel Says:
    April 1st, 2014 at 6:17 am

The BEST move the show could make would be to replace Josh Altman with Chad.
    The show has changed since Josh Altman began and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more selfish, self-centered person……definitely the anti-Chad.

Altman out & Chad back in = GREAT MOVE for show.

Comments