Kourtney Kardashian And Scott Disick Sleep Separately

August 11, 2012 11:00 AM by Gina Hall

New mom Kourtney Kardashian is not sharing a bed with Scott Disick these days. What’s come between the “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” star and her creeper baby daddy?

Kourtney Kardashian just gave birth to baby Penelope and of course she’s been getting less sleep. But according to her recent appearance on “The View,” the new kid has been keeping her from sleeping with (Patrick Bateman look alike) Scott Disick.

Kourtney is a fan of co-sleeping, that’s when you share a bed with your child. She did it with her first born, Mason, and now that he’s one, she’s moving over to Pelelope’s bed.

“If I’ve had a long day, then I have that time at night, which is really important to me,” Kourtney Kardashian said.  He’s such a happy baby, and I really think sleeping together has something to do with that.”

“I basically live the life of an 80-year-old. We just skipped to that part quicker. Where you always saw your grandparents in two beds in one room…It’s really just you get into a habit and then it just becomes your normal thing.”

Apparently Scott Disick now shares a bed with Mason and Kourtney takes Penelope. No word if there are conjugal visits for the adult couple.

As for little Mason, he seems to be adjusting well to having a new baby sister.

“He’s in love with her,” Kourtney said. “He’s adjusting to the whole thing so well. He calls her ‘sister. He gets mad if anyone calls her anything else. People will be like, ‘What’s your sister’s name?’ And he’ll say, ‘Sister!’”

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about Keeping Up With The Kardashians News. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Photo Credit: E!

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians |

27 Responses to “Kourtney Kardashian And Scott Disick Sleep Separately”

1. Diana Says:
    August 11th, 2012 at 11:32 am

lol “Pelelope” in the third paragraph

2. Lyn Says:
    August 11th, 2012 at 1:15 pm

Kortney is SOOOOOO screwed up, it’s scary!! omg.

3. Delicia Lewis Says:
    August 11th, 2012 at 1:52 pm

I like Scott, I don’t know how he puts up with the drama queens he’s around. Looks like you guys just want another break-up to talk about.

4. Jess Says:
    August 11th, 2012 at 2:25 pm

this family is f*cked in the head…i don’t understand it. Its not normal!!! Kris Jenner is such a mental person.

5. SusieQ Says:
    August 11th, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Sleeping with your child is not only unhealthy for the child, it is unhealthy for your relationship. No wonder Scott seeks companionship elsewhere, I really can’t blame him. Granted, Mason seems like a happy, sweet-natured little boy, but she didn’t need to sleep with him. That is downright creepy.

6. Chantel Says:
    August 11th, 2012 at 2:59 pm

What does it matter if she lied about her abortion? She is not the only person on the planet to have one and, quite frankly, it should not have been brought up in the first place! What about Drea being married to an alleged pedophile (um, R.Kelly?…HELLO!) Nicole being married to a Eddie Murphy (remember the tranny he picked up?). And Mayte needs to just stop it with her whining. No one owes her anything, although she has been through a lot losing babies, but if Jessica has a nonchalant attitude because of the abortion, then what does that have to do with Mayte? That’s between Jessica and God!

7. Peaches Says:
    August 11th, 2012 at 5:58 pm

Enough already ! I hate all the Kardashians and think they are all sick-os. They should all burn in hell. The hell is an island in another universe of only papparazzis who give a damn bcuz I sure don’t. Everybody has babies. It is cute but not news worthy or worth the attention it is getting in paid money. They are all worthless human beings who have done nothing productive. I would LUV to see a Kardashian actually stand in a soup line and feed people on a regular basis. I don’t care about the shoes they wear or the color of their hair or what trashy has been they are sleeping with. Or any more lies they publish.

8. ocngrl321 Says:
    August 11th, 2012 at 6:57 pm

I love the Kardashians!! Ive watched all 4 seasons twice. Guess I’m just a reality show junkie but I think they are all really average people with average problems with the exception that they live in a mansion instead of a house and vacation on yachts instead of hotels. I too like Scott-I honestly dont think he is such a bad guy, I think that he has accepted being a father and really loves Courtney. In the one hour show we get a glimpse of 1/1000th of their real lives and seriously,they do have to keep the ratings up to make the show interesting. If it was all love and peace all the time NO ONE would watch them. I think they are a pretty decent family and do focus on some pretty common family problems. I love the clothes Kris Jenner wears as I am her age and love that she dresses age appropriately but very stylish. I am hooked on the Kardashians-I think you all rock!!

9. david Says:
    August 11th, 2012 at 9:12 pm

I feel so sorry that Kim made herself such a whore
    it must be hard when her husband is such a great guy that he had to find out later; she was such a play around lapdog on Sunset Strip and North Beach
    Playground for the obscene.
    All her sisters and her Mother were just short of CallWomen with one trait in common; she knew that being stitched up; no one would know just how much she had played him for a fool. I saw some of it but I was told tenfold; the praverazz that it was gold that they were shooting for….

10. Grace Says:
    August 12th, 2012 at 1:38 am

The only time these two share a bed is when they have sex and boom Kourtney get’s pregnant! For the sake of the viewers she needs to learn to close her legs get on the pill or have a normal relationship with Scott! None of this sleeping in separate beds is gonna do justice!

11. CSCOTT74@comcast.net Says:
    August 12th, 2012 at 3:56 am

Enough with these stupid horrible shows as rediculius as they are kids want to be just like them .I want to Vomit on REALTY TV They all suck and make money no talent whores!Men cheating and they have everything nothing educational about these shows,good old fashion fun people with good taste none exiting.

12. Donna Says:
    August 12th, 2012 at 11:13 am

Why doesn’t she marry the children’s father. The kids are cute but illegimate. It’s funny how having money tends to cloud this unfortunate situation.

13. Truth Be heard Says:
    August 12th, 2012 at 12:41 pm

Scott Diseck is an F***ng asshole. I saw one episode where he showed money down a waiter’s mouth. That behaviour is never acceptable…shows lack of class. I can’t believe Kourtney continues to stay with him. Should have kicked his as out to the curb a long time ago…and off the show.

14. joe Says:
    August 12th, 2012 at 1:27 pm

I like Scott. The only man on the show that has some balls. My understanding is hat Scotts family can buy out the Karashian’s left and right. Old money. Now this hack gina hall sounds like asshole calling a resposible father who wants to be with his family a creeper. Jealous? Must be a slow news day.

15. Jenn Says:
    August 12th, 2012 at 2:11 pm

I don’t understand all the negativity toward Scott in this article. I get this is a reality TV page blog, but it is so unprofessional and immature. The guy puts up with a LOT in that family, he deserves credit for putting up with all the bull shxt. Hell, anyone who can keep a relationship going strong in this world today, let alone one broadcasted on tv, deserves major props. This article is just bad. It’s about the baby sister, yet needs to draw people in with things like “Kourtney and Scott no longer sleeping together” when that’s not even an “issue” at all. What a JOKE.

16. lora Says:
    August 12th, 2012 at 2:38 pm

why would anyone want to make a big thing about her baby!!!! there’s thousands of baby’s out there who need some TLC. make a big thing about that……..not only that who cares….& her husband f-en cheapsake….anyone can do better…

17. normal person Says:
    August 12th, 2012 at 3:19 pm

Who gives a crap about her or her slutty sisters

18. scott Says:
    August 12th, 2012 at 4:44 pm

Is it me or does he face the face only a guy would like to kick?

19. Centurion Says:
    August 12th, 2012 at 4:48 pm

Scott Dicsick and Kourteny have 2 kids. Obviously they do not sleep seperately. Then again, he just taps that..and then goes to a different room so he does not have to hear the storylines for next weeks show

20. Catherine Brown Says:
    August 12th, 2012 at 4:54 pm

well, they found time to get together to have another child…this family is a joke

21. Catherine Brown Says:
    August 12th, 2012 at 4:56 pm

they found time to have another child…this family is a joke

22. Ro Says:
    August 12th, 2012 at 6:18 pm

Best part of Kourtney and Scott being together is it saves 2 other innocent people from getting hooked up with them…

23. callie Says:
    August 12th, 2012 at 8:23 pm

Kourtney doesn’t love Scott enough to marry him. He should get rid of her.

24. alicia nunez Says:
    August 12th, 2012 at 10:41 pm

I too like Scott, he is our favorite next to lamar, I hope that all works out for Scott and his new family….Kourtney should always stand for what she believes in and tell her mom what she thinks like she does now….. Scott you are so lucky when you are far from the drama ( the mom,kim, fake ass bruce)sleeping with your kids is not unhealthy, for those that think its creepy, YOU ARE CREEPY FOR THINKING ITS CREEPY, WHAAT ARE YOU THINKING??? a parent should bond with their children, Scott, you keep being you, f#@k the rest, dont ever change for anyone, you seem like an awesome daddy!!

25. bill Says:
    August 12th, 2012 at 11:14 pm

isn’t that what michael jackson did?

26. kst.marie Says:
    August 12th, 2012 at 11:32 pm

the K Klan and their lackys are a waste of time.

27. bikerloving dotCoM Says:
    August 12th, 2012 at 11:52 pm

In my family,I always sleep with my wife.I think that it is very important.

Comments