The Bachelorette’s Trista Sutter Reveals Drastic Plastic Surgery

August 15, 2012 01:00 PM by Lisa Princ

While most of The Bachelorette nation is still beaming over Emily Maynard and Jef Holm, we thought we would share some other Bachelorette news with you. Trista Sutter, who found love on the show with her husband, Ryan, has recently gone under the knife in attempt to feel more confident!

The Bachelorette‘s Trista Sutter may be happily in love with her husband, Ryan, but one thing that the former star has not been happy with is her looks. In the recent issue of Life & Style magazine, Sutter revealed that she has gone under the knife in an effort to make her feel better about herself, just shy of her 40th birthday.

“After nursing both my kids for a year each, my boobs were deflated. And I had a droopy eye. It was something that I noticed in every picture I’ve ever taken.” Trista told the magazine. So, what better way to fix that than a little plastic surgery, right? When she conferred with her husband about her need to “feel pretty” again, Ryan was very supportive as he told her: “Whatever you need to do to make yourself happy, go for it.”

Trista Sutter had both issues fixed as she underwent both a blepharoplasty to lift her eyelids and remove the under eye bags, and breast augmentation with an internal lift that increased her cup size from a B to a C. Trista also admitted that she wanted to look better in a bikini and feel more confident in the bedroom with her husband.

What do you think of Trista Sutter’s new look? Love it or hate it? Comment below and share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Bachelorette. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Bachelorette.

Photo credit: Life & Style

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, The Bachelorette |

13 Responses to “The Bachelorette’s Trista Sutter Reveals Drastic Plastic Surgery”

1. PattyKaye Says:
    August 15th, 2012 at 6:47 pm

Just getting rid of the bangs did a GREAT deal for Trista. I’m glad that she’s happier with herself now – that’s the whole idea of this type of surgery.

2. GW Says:
    August 15th, 2012 at 7:08 pm

Trista missing the spotlight. sad.

3. Treatsha Says:
    August 15th, 2012 at 8:49 pm

There’s no way she was a B before.

4. bunny Says:
    August 15th, 2012 at 9:34 pm

oh yeah, i always wear a bikini to the mountains, lol. trista looks great too.

5. Leo Says:
    August 15th, 2012 at 9:38 pm

I think its within her rights to keep herself feeling confident. They are clearly into marriage for the long haul and the breast lift is something most breastfeeding mothers wish they could afford. Good for her, she looks fantastic (I think she looked great before and I’m glad she didn’t do anything except what she listed. Everything else looked pretty damn great!) Ryan’s the benefactor so happy for him too!

6. Jackie Says:
    August 15th, 2012 at 10:38 pm

Ummmm…confused?? Is the before pic, before kids because she looks better in before. The after pic if she was going to go to all the trouble of plastic surgery and the helllloooo pain after a spray tan certainly would have been the lesser of the evils according to pain and vain….I’m all about a woman making herself feel better even if the last resort is plastic surgery, but if your going to be honest and do the big reveal show the real before and I mean right before plastic surgery pic….

7. Blondie Says:
    August 15th, 2012 at 10:54 pm

I think she is lucky to be able to feel better about herself. She has never had the desire to hog the spotlight but she is no dummy. She did the spread to pay for the work. Rather savy if you ask me. Getting older is hard for any woman. Some have this as an option, just not me.

8. phil anselmo Says:
    August 16th, 2012 at 2:24 am

disgusting

9. emo Says:
    August 16th, 2012 at 5:36 am

I prefer to let inner beauty shine and let Mother Nature have her way. Plastic surgery is painful and expensive and often backfires. But hey, it’s her bod.

10. jill hoyt Says:
    August 16th, 2012 at 8:18 am

Did she do lipo too?? This doesnt even look like the same girl.

11. CW Says:
    August 16th, 2012 at 2:21 pm

She looks wonderful! I agree, getting rid of the bangs did a lot to improve her appearance but I always thought she looked better when she had her hair lighter. It does seem like she had a little work done on the stomach too. If it’s possible to completely change your looks with just an eyelift and breast surgery, she’s certainly done it. Great doctors!

12. Suze Says:
    August 17th, 2012 at 7:59 pm

This is usually what comes just before the divorce.

13. Facelift kostengünstig Says:
    September 22nd, 2012 at 8:02 am

Als gab es je einen Status Quo! Leichte Kost für Taugenichtse!

Comments