Howard Stern Threatened By NBC – It Was Only A Matter Of Time, Right?

August 28, 2012 01:00 PM by Lisa Princ

When shock jock Howard Stern signed on to judge America’s Got Talent on NBC, most of us wondered how long it would take him to make the wrong comment and get his arse in trouble. According to Stern, he was recently threatened by NBC over some comments, but it wasn’t anything said on America’s Got Talent that got in him trouble. Uh Oh, what happened?

Doing both America’s Got Talent and his radio show, fans knew it would only be a matter of time before shock jock Howard Stern said the wrong thing about the wrong person. According to OK! Magazine, Stern admitted that he was threatened by NBC recently over some comments he made on his radio show. Okay, but why exactly would NBC care what Stern says on his radio show? Well, because the comments were made against another NBC star – yikes!

After calling Jay Leno a “spineless maggot” on his radio show, Howard Stern revealed on his radio show: “I got a threatening kind of comment from one of the NBC executives.” Threats, however, do not appear to phase the shock jock, who fired back: “I was laughing my a** off. I said, ‘Do not tell me to not talk about Jay Leno. I will f**king talk about Jay Leno for four hours if you tell me not to.’ I was done with Jay, now I’m all fired up again. F**k Jay!”

Wow, what about his job with NBC? Stern apparently doesn’t give a hoot, as he also said: “Take my job away from me. Who cares? Don’t f**kin’ threaten me. I don’t answer to anybody.”

Hmm, so who exactly is in charge at AGT? Howard Stern or NBC? Will be interesting to see how this all plays out! What do you think of Stern’s admission? Comment and share your thoughts with us below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! Click here for more information on America’s Got Talent. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: America’s Got Talent.

Photo Credit: NBC

Topics: America's Got Talent, NBC Reality TV Shows |

106 Responses to “Howard Stern Threatened By NBC – It Was Only A Matter Of Time, Right?”

1. Elizabeth Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 1:39 pm

Howard rocks. He’s a genius. NBC so lucky he lowered himself to them. They are a bunch of goons. Howard should use his creative genius in movies, books, TV series of his own. AGT is so far below him. It’s the ‘dumbed down’ Howard, sadly, likely Beth’s affect on him. She’s beautiful but dumbing him down. I still am a huge fan and will always be. Howard please don’t waste your energy on another season of AGT.

2. bob Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 1:40 pm

3. Friday Knight Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 1:42 pm

Who the fuck gives a fuck?

4. jim Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 1:43 pm

Screw Jay Lenno

5. garry Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 1:44 pm

let stern do what he wants it`s all good entertainment!!!

6. baba booey Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 1:44 pm

F**K LENO!!!!!!!!

HOWARD RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Kitten Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 1:47 pm

He’s made his money so he doesn’t care. Get it?

8. Linda Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 1:48 pm

NBC is a joke

9. victor perdigon Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 1:50 pm

Shit yea. stern was always a shock jock from the beginning. NBC knows that. To me, i think NBC hired stern so they think that NBC can control what he say or do. Maybe on America’s got talent but not on his radio show. IT’S THE HOWARD STERN SHOW. not the NBC show. I am on stern side all the way.

10. buc webb Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 1:52 pm

we all know howrd doesn’t like jay…i don’t like jay…a lot of america doesn’t watch jay…good for your howard

11. conanfan Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 1:52 pm

Leno IS a spineless maggot!

12. Ron Phelps Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 1:52 pm

Censorship is UN American !!!!! Jay Leno is Washed Up ….. Why is he even still on the Air???

13. Ricky Joe Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 1:54 pm

n-n-n-N-N-N-n-n-n-B-C!!!

14. Kevin Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 1:55 pm

Jay can say what ever he wants to about whom ever he wants to, why should Stern be able to do the same thing? Oh that’s right, Stern is one of the most hated people in broadcasting history. Give me a break, AGT reating have never been so good and if he leaves the show they will tank again, fire him, he doesn’t need the money.

They need him on that show and they know it; NBC knew what they hired him, they shouldn’t be surprosed. I doubt anything is going to happen.

15. Kate Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 1:56 pm

Fire him…he’s a pig with hair!!

16. john Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 1:57 pm

GAngstaaa!!!

17. Ed H Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 1:57 pm

Don’t watch the TV show or listen to him on the radio so he’s a non issue to me. The few times I did hear him on a friend’s radio years ago, I found him to be just another immature old man with a big mouth and no class. Why he’s a talent judge is beyond me.

18. BLJ Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 1:57 pm

You tell them, Howard! King of all Media!

19. John Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 1:57 pm

NBC knew exactly what they were getting when they hired Howard and it’s been a real ratings boost since he’s been on the show. What does it matter what he says about Jay Leno? Does it harm NBC, does it harm Jay Leno? NO it doesn’t so NBC should just be thankful that Howard agreed to be a judge on a rather lame show.
    Yes, I am a Howard Stern fan but have always hated “reality” shows. I watch AGT now because of Howard and his interactions with Sharon and Howie. What a hoot and finally some real entertainment.
    NBC….get serious and even listen to Howard more. Your ratings will go up!

20. thebar20ranch Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 1:58 pm

This sounds about right for Sterns.
    However he is right/ and that is what I really
    like about him.

21. Terri Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:01 pm

Oh come on NBC knows how HS is and if they try to conform him it will only be worse. HS doesn’t really care…he’s made his own way, his way, not by some TV exec’s threats…

22. David Ford Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:04 pm

I love Howard Stern. If I were Jay Leno I’d be complimented by Howard calling me a spineless maggot. Leno does not belong in the position he stole frpm Dave Letterman so many years ago and I wish NBC would kiss Leno off for good, but then what does NBC know about talent.

23. Dianna Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:04 pm

Howard Stern is the Shit! So funny… That is why I listen to nothing but Howard Stern. Plus, Jay Leno is a spineless maggot!

24. Mick Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Howard is right, Jay is a big phony and a liar.

25. Jason Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:09 pm

LOL you tell em Howard!

26. col. steve dematto Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:10 pm

Way to go, Howard Stern!I love both his sirius radio show”the howard stern show” and Americas Got Talent. The two shows are completely unrelated and the NBC executive was out of line. Stern plays a character on his radio show, The Howard Stern on NBC is closer the real person. When will people learn to accept parody?

27. rube6117 Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:10 pm

Guess what Howard, your shit does stink!

28. Billy Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:10 pm

Howard Stern rocks!! Howard Stern is the man!!!

29. IfYouSeeKay Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:11 pm

NBC better watch out. I think Howard is worth more than they are.

30. Katie Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:11 pm

Howard is the main reason I won’t be watching AGT anymore. He has brought nothing and is condescending and obnoxious.

31. Skip Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:12 pm

Stern is the man. Jay has stolen from Howard for years. Jat is spineless. AGT needed Stern. KING OF ALL MEDIA

32. dean Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:16 pm

screw leno. he’s an unfunny ass and always has been.

33. JoeyDetroit37 Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:16 pm

Go Stern! Don’t take any back talk from some douche!

34. Ron McDonald Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:17 pm

Take to to em Howard. Don’t let them push you around. It was bad enough when they gave Sharon Osborne a hard time during the stressful time she was having with her Son’s illness.

35. Tbear62 Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:17 pm

I guess what surprises me is that NBC said something to Howard but yet Jay can go on for days about how poor NBC is and how bad the management is and what bad programming they have on the air ( Ok that I will give to him ). I suppose since Howard was NOT on an NBC program and was talking about NBC it was a conflict of interest but NBC should have known Howards on air personna doesnt cower for really anybody or anything. I like Jay but have grown tired of all the “late night” shows. Its boring anymore. Jay does alot of good for people beyond television between he and wife Mavis- they give an awful lot back to the public and thats a good thing. I dont ever get the impression that he takes his generous income- lightly.

36. Mark Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:19 pm

Never listened to his radio show and never will. Never watched the TV show and never will. So I don’t really care what happens.

37. Jeff Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:21 pm

BA-BA BOOOOOOOEEEEEY!!!

38. ZGRIFF Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:23 pm

Screw Jay Leno!…what a douche-bag!…lost ALL respect for that “hack” after he reneged on giving Conan the “Tonight Show”…prick

39. M. Kinal Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:23 pm

Wow! I must be in the presence of God. I didn’t know. I feel so humble.

40. Ed Torian Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:24 pm

MAYDAY! MAYDAY! I’m on fire..

41. Bryan Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:26 pm

NBC has no right to tell Howard what he can or can’t talk about on HIS show.

42. Charles Musacchio Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:26 pm

Howard is right! And AGT is just another scripted piece of shit program, just like Idol, So you think you can dance with the stars, and all the rest of the NON-reality shows!!! Howard, get Artie back, can you?

43. Bryce Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:26 pm

NBC had to know this was coming, Stern has bashed Leno for years over pretty much anything.

44. Cindy Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:27 pm

“I don’t answer to anybody.” That’s what I love about Howard – big balls! I love his show on Sirius, and anything he does & says is fine by me!

45. Dan Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:27 pm

Ha Ha, Fuck Jay Leno! Howard is THE King of all media!

46. Dex Cameron Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:28 pm

Howard “KING OF ALL MEDIA” Stern is absolutely correct in his statement, NBC knew who and what they hired when Stren came onboard. F Jay Leno, F NBC and all HAIL THE KING !!!!!!!!!!!!

47. Jeff L Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:29 pm

NBC is a bunch of morons! Howard has been after Leno for at least a decade. They knew about it when they hired him.

48. Mary Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:29 pm

Free country, free speech, but consequences from others who also have free speech and who can hire and fire whomever they want. I like Jay Leno and I also like Howard Stern. Why doesn’t he take up his beef with Jay himself instead of ranting about it to everyone?

49. gh49 Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:32 pm

HOWARD STERN IS THE MAN!!

50. tina Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:32 pm

Howard began trashing Jay long before he joined AGT. You mean to tell me that the folks at NBC didn’t know that? I find that hard to believe!

51. Peter The Hammer Cross Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:34 pm

Jay Leno is a putz … the fact NBC has to jump in and defend him is hilarious. Free speech anyone lol?

52. BridgetS Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:35 pm

NBC can’t tell Howard what he can or cannot say on his radio show – the radio show is on Sirius not NBC.

53. kongoman Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:36 pm

According to OK! Magazine? No you idiots. The quotes are according to his radio show where he said all of that. Why are you crediting that magazine with the ‘get’ when it was something he said himself on his own radio show.

54. Frank Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:37 pm

I also think Jay Leno sucks, Dave Letterman rules, I like AGT but, but NBC station sucks, the news sucks, need I say more.

55. Stern Listner Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:37 pm

The Stern/Leno feud is no secret & for NBC even think that Stern would cow tail to anyone, much less Leno is incredibly naive & stupid.

56. lanny brubaker Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:44 pm

that is why he is what he is,he believes we are a free country to say what we feel

57. eva Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:45 pm

Who cares about Stern? That’s my question. He’s just another media whore,like the rest of ‘em.

58. duh Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 3:54 pm

Stern is so 1995. He’s been out of touch and overpaid for years.

59. RB Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 3:56 pm

Double-you NNNNNN-B-C

60. Mort Snel Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 4:06 pm

You tell ‘em Fartman…leno sucks!!!

61. Adam Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 4:07 pm

NNNNBC!

62. BOBBY Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 4:16 pm

YOU GO HOWARD YOU THE MAN

63. BOBBY Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 4:19 pm

you the man

64. pat maloney Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 4:28 pm

Tell this douchefuck nbc nerd exec to back off our howard. He is fair to all and doesn’t start a fight, but he can fight back better than all of em. Howard is as real as it gets and if you don’t understand that, go swallow jay’s jizz yourself ya dumbass (lol).

65. Josh Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 4:29 pm

I thought NBC was so open and liberal — what a joke NBC is — Howard shows why another 4 years of Obama will result in more censorship and liberal voodoo — please NBC — aren’t you supposed to be fair and balanced!!

66. Rasch Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 4:42 pm

What’s more shocking, Howard Stern or Lisa Princ’s grammar? “Will be interesting to see how this all plays out!” What happen to the word “it”? Ugh!

67. John Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 4:51 pm

Stern is right. Leno’s only talents are stabbing people in the back, stealing material, and kissing corporate ass. He may be popular with the old blue-hairs in the red states, but no one with any taste can tolerate him. Stern, on the other hand, puts on a consistently entertaining show, the best in the history of radio. People pay to hear Stern. I’d pay not to watch Leno’s show. If NBC is stupid enough to think Howard needs that silly AGT job, or that he’s going to acquiesce to their demands, they’re out of their minds.

68. hoMie G. Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 4:56 pm

It’s a scam…Howard is trying to control the damage after it was revealed that AGT’s ratings were bleeding out! No one threatened him…this is a ploy to get everyone to watch it by acting like he is a rebel! He “jumped the shark” years before he ever went to satellite…he’s done… a 60 yr. old washout…Goodbye, Howard…you were once great, now you are as pathetic as a fat Vegas-era Elvis.

69. sean Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 5:24 pm

Strn RULES! Jay is a jerk. All these reporters are telling us what Stern said so that they can print JAY IS A MAGGOT, over & over.

70. Ho Chi Mint Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 8:52 pm

Stern is right about Leno… Jay, without his writers, could not be funny… he’s just not that innovative. Connan sucks too though! The tonight show needs revamped or just put old movies on in that time slot. That would be much more intellectually stimulating than watching these no-name actors come on telling stupid, made-up stories. Come on NBC get a life.Oh, while your at it… get rid of that ego maniac Lauer too.

71. Craig Eliot Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 9:10 pm

Please don’t use bad language on the world wide web. It is offensive to many members of our diversity society. Thank you and have a nice day.

72. kevyn nevik Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 10:30 pm

howard needs to call him during his radio show “live” and confront him of this matter if he hasthe balls to…a man to man talk for all of us to hear…that would be entertainment…YEAH

73. MissBBS Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 10:56 pm

Back off NBC! You’re so lucky to have Howard on AGT, as I never watched that show before Howard got on board. Jay is a robber, taking Howard’s genius and passing it off as his own. I don’t watch Jay’s Show, but I know about his stealing ideas from Howard, not to mention Stuttering John who he reduced to practically an unknown. Jay Sucks, Howard Rules! Howard IS the King of all Media and you want to try and control him? There are NO controls on Stern…got the message? BabbaBoey to ya!

74. Dan Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 2:06 am

Stern should take a good look in the mirror. He is a disgusting low life that somehow can still manage to attract morons with his pathetic material.

75. PISSEDOFF Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 2:12 am

NBC WHO’ JAY WHO’ WHAT THE FUCK IS AGT AND WHY WOULD HOWARD GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THIS BULL SHIT !!!!!! AMERICANS AND COMPANY’S ARE SPINELESS MAGGOTS! FUCK THE BULL SHIT OF P.C.SAT WHAT THE FUCK YOU YOU WILL!FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!

76. Kathy Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 3:46 am

Howard is to good for NBC, he shouldn’t do a second season. Jay is a spineless maggot NBC should have replaced him long ago.

77. Big Tom Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 4:05 am

The man is an asshole.

78. Marc Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 4:06 am

F**K howard!!!!

79. ken Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 5:37 am

Leno IS a spineless maggot!

80. Felicia Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 6:11 am

F NBC… LOVE HOWARD!!! He does NOT GIVE A SHIT!!

81. D Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 7:00 am

Love Howard. His show is still great and he’s one of the best interviewers ever. People that listen to him know this. So do his critics. As far as Jay goes, f*ck that douche nozzle. He’s never been funny and most of the bits that are mildly amusing he has stolen from Howard. And Sirius, pay Howard his damn money. He’s the only reason I’m subscribing and the only reason you were able to take over XM you spineless maggots!

82. Jean Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 7:45 am

Howard is right. Leno should have left when Conan was to take over. He just kisses up to guests and Network. Don’t watch him any more just Jimmy Fallon.

83. TheVolleyballGod Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 7:55 am

Stern is a Master of pulling people into his fart laden mind. Id like to bend Sterns daughter over and blank the blank out of her, you know the dirty one who did the nude Broadway nonsense until daddy grabbed her by her pony tail and quickly skirted her away

84. Matt Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 8:39 am

The fact that Howard does not like Jay Leno is not a secret. For many many years he has expressed his dislike of Leno on his show. If the executives at NBC did not know this, then too bad for them. This is well known knowledge for any listener of the Howard Stern show. Now all of a sudden they realize his feelings for Leno, they should have known this before they signed Howard to judge AGT.

85. jef Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 8:42 am

he’s right,…fuck leno

86. Mel Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 8:55 am

NBC is stupid to threaten someone when his show isn’t even on free radio – it’s on Sirius due to the explicit content. I mean really. He’s right on Leno – Jay pretty much was PO’d even if he didn’t show it that NBC was releasing him early and giving the show to Conan, who did a good job, but really was hounded by I think some underhanded things. So Leno gets his gig back. (BTW, in my opinion, if Craig gets the Late show gig from Letterman, Leno is in trouble – Craig is more original and creative in his show and can transcend better to regular late night). And if NBC fired Howard after Sharon quit – it’ll provide legitimacy on claims that NBC plays favorites and does underhanded things.

87. paul Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 9:01 am

NBC, knows exactly what they get with Howard. After all, Howard was employed but NBC for many years as their shock jock on the original WNBC Radio 66 in NY and then networked. NBC was always trying to quiet him up, knowing the turmoil would only increase audience.

So.. the issue Howard has on the air with Jay will only increase Jay’s viewers in the short term all because Howard is talking about him.

Keep in mind, that unless Howard has a clause in the contract that states: You can’t speak negatively about any NBC show or employee on the air.. then Howard is free to do what Howard does best.

88. Phil G Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 9:29 am

Howard has become so main stream now being on “prime time” TV that his radio show, whether he wants to admit it or not, has taken a back seat to AGT. It would seem esp this summer he’s off the air more than he’s on. That being said, Howard has really fine-tuned his radio skills & make no mistake he is by far & away the best interviewer on the planet today. He knows his rants about Jay or Sirius management are about ratings. I don’t believe Howard does anything by accident. He has become a media genius. I think the next step is an HBO weekly interview show w/ Robin….but that’s just me…wtfdik

89. Bernie Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 10:04 am

Guess these execs never saw Private Parts or they would know better….

90. Kevin Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 10:08 am

The man has no class at all,none of his antics are funny.It’s of no surprise that something like this happens,he blurts out profanity like it’s nothing.The entertainment industry doesn’t need this.

91. Stuttering John Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 10:28 am

Somebody should fire the NBC execs that scheduled AGT to air during the olympics, GOP convention, with changing days and times. How many viewers did they lose because of that? What ever happened to the NBC execs that fired Howard from WNBC? Where are they now? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Howard Rules!!!!

92. Don Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 10:40 am

What about Sharon Osbourne calling a contestant a “Nazi”? No backlash because she apologized the next night? Leno does SUCK,so what is the big deal??

93. Jay Leno Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 10:43 am

Howard’s a big ass who gets off saying anything to get people to tune in to hear how moronic he is. Is that called genius ?

94. Kenny Thomas Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 1:08 pm

HOWARD= GENIUS
    LENO/NBC= DOUCHEBAGS

95. TristenD Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 1:14 pm

Boycotting jay leno….Everyone join me, Howard Rules

96. Barney McNeill Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 8:23 pm

It’s all coming back to NBC for hiring Stern in the 1st place. I can’t think of a more offensive man. It shows NBC’s character for doing business with him. Things like this are what’s wrong with this country.

97. fatsternfan Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 8:46 pm

Howard tells the truth. truth hurts.

Howard MADE AGT!!!! Jay can quit tomorrow and no one would give two flying fucks!!! Jay is old news…or was he ever news? with a face made for a snl skit and the personality of a wet noodle!

Stern is just fucking RAD!!!!!

98. Neal R. Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 8:53 pm

NBC SUCKS!! They dump Leno for Conan then they dump Conan for Leno. Sharon’s is leaving because of what NBC dumped her son. Now NBC is threatening Howard? The executives at NBC need to have their heads handed to them. They think they’re GOD and can treat people like dirt. SCREW NBC!!

99. Chris Hughart Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 8:55 pm

Howard Stern has a right to speak his mind, isn’t that what he’s paid for? It may be a fellow NBC personality, but more people lean towards television than radio, not to discredit what radio hosts do. Actually, if you want to think about this from a business aspect, let the feud take its course. Many more viewers/listeners will be gained that way. It’s not the “norm” but Howard never was, let this spark ignite into something powerful. Actually if Jay fired back, and showed some back bone, Id tune in a hell of a lot more than I do now, which is never. With tempers roaring, there could be a special where the two come face to face or somehow try to work it out or merely go there separate ways. lolo, you need to fire your marketers and hire me. “Don’t deny the feud, embrace it”–christopher hughart

100. fuk you Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 9:00 pm

he is just jelous of Leno since he is a not a jew and made it lol, fuck Howard’s jew ass and his jew friend Letterman

101. snoogins Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 9:17 pm

Wait… Jay Leno is still on TV?

102. Drowss Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 9:24 pm

Uninformed people making comments about someone they never even have listened to or watched. Take a listen before pigeonholing the guy. Howard Stern is good for this pansy ass society we live in now. People never want to hear the truth. Keep telling your ugly wives they look good in that size 2, when they should be wearing size hippo. OUT!

103. rhNYC Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 9:26 pm

The very first post on this thread got it right. I’m a big fan of his too, me since 1985 when he again worked for NBC, and this time the funniest segments involved the stuff he did at the expense of NBC (also seen in his film.) So yeh, dump NBC again and make it memorable! Best entertainment for the past 27 yrs. Thanks, Howard.

104. steve Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 10:17 pm

stern sucks a** “hoo hoo robin, i created nbc, hoo hoo”

105. thomas ackerson Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 10:17 pm

howard stern has always been a perfert. its hard to tell whos more stupid, him or rush limbaugh. both are super dumbasses.

106. Rick Says:
    August 30th, 2012 at 8:35 am

Ice listened to Howard since his afternoon show in NY. AGT is a wretched show. Stern improves it a bit but it is just one more dopey cloned “Idol” ripoff. I agree with whoever said Howard never does anything unplanned. This show will run out its strong and Howard’s visibility will be heightened in time for the end of his radio show and beginning of his next gig.

Comments