September 04, 2012 10:22 AM by Martha Zaborowski

On the next episode of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, we will see Dina Manzo return to Bravo to support her friend Teresa Giudice–but is Dina returning to The Real Housewives of New Jersey for good, along with Danielle Staub? If Andy Cohen’s wish is granted, then the answer could be ”yes!” What did he say?

When a fan asked Andy on Twitter if there was any cast member he could bring back to the Housewives, he responded ”Dina and Danielle.” And if anyone can bring back former Housewives, it would be the Lord of the Housewives himself, Mr. Cohen!

There have been rumors in the past that Danielle would be willing to return to the reunion show of The Real Housewives of New Jersey in order to expose Melissa Gorga giving her negative information about her sister-in-law, Teresa. Now there are rumors that Dina could replace her sister, Caroline Manzo. Andy’s tweet seems to be fueling those rumors. In addition, Andy tweeted recently: “Truth is stranger than fiction. And I am reminded of that each and every day at Bravo! Good night.”

What do you think, readers? Is Andy hinting that Dina and Danielle are returning to The Real Housewives of New Jersey? Are we reading too much into his tweets? How excited would you be if Dina and Danielle returned to RHONJ?

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of New Jersey. For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Photo credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of New Jersey |

21 Responses to “Are Dina Manzo And Danielle Staub Returning To The Real Housewives of New Jersey?”

1. Diana Says:
    September 4th, 2012 at 2:46 pm

If it helps clear up some things then I am all for them coming back. I actually never saw the first two seasons so i watched them, and what I found out is Caroline is one crazy jealous woman. She let Teresa help her go after Danielle, and now that she is not useful to her anymore she hates her. I have never trusted Melissa. She reminds me of my aunt who starts everything, is a liar, and then tries to blame other people for all of the drama that she started, and I can almost guarantee that Melissa is exactly like that.So it is about time that delusional Joe Gorga, and Kathy Wakile realized that Melissa is 80 to 90% of the problem.

2. tena Says:
    September 4th, 2012 at 9:07 pm

If they come back I will never watch it again.Who am I kidding ..I’m sick of these people :) Game over . Diana makes me sick !

3. stephanie Says:
    September 5th, 2012 at 11:42 am

i hope that dina replaces caroline,because she is a trouble maker.and allways causing trouble for teresa.

4. Terra Says:
    September 5th, 2012 at 4:01 pm

I was the fan who asked the question. I was shocked that Andy responded! I wouldn’t read too much into that tweet. I doubt Danielle will be back. I think he’s teasing us, trying to gauge our reactions & get us talking about the #RHONJ.

5. Dwight Says:
    September 5th, 2012 at 8:34 pm

i think both would make rating spike and will make an major impact on the show

6. Cindy Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 11:21 am

I would start watching it again if they bring back Danielle. I thought she made the show. I stopped watching it after she left.

7. nitac Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 6:59 pm

Any of them other than Tre goes, I am gone! Dina is just a fixture on the wall and Daniell is a …………. leaves a lot to B desired in a woman.

8. critic Says:
    September 7th, 2012 at 10:52 am

Good Lord

Danielle is the biggest loser, and drama queen on any of these shows. She is a ho and a trouble maker bigger than even Teresa. I love Caroline and think that she, Jacqueline and Kathy have all the brains on the show. Only someone young would think otherwise.

9. Paula Says:
    September 7th, 2012 at 6:24 pm

If Caroline or Kathy leave, I too will stop watching Jersey. Those 2 are the only ones who make this show normal. Dina never added anything to the show in my opinion. I would like Danielle to come back only because she is crazey and would stir the pot. To me, Danielle and Theresa are 2 of the same…wacko…crazies!

10. KiKi Says:
    September 7th, 2012 at 7:25 pm

Dina ( little miss I cant be true to family but friends who walk all over my family Im good with) has a contract with HGTV and her husband does not want he doing to show. She is doing the one show which is this Sunday. As fas as Danielle at this point Id take her over Theresa.Which is huge cuz I couldnt stand Danielle. Watching season one Theresa was FUN to watch she was NICE to people. Something happened to her. She turned into a hot mess. She is a narcissistic wind bag. I think Bravo needs to get NEW BLOOD on this show. Blood that is not all related. This season was SO uncomfortable to watch. It was painful.

11. blondroni Says:
    September 8th, 2012 at 6:57 am

caroline is a stuck up bitch. get rid of her. lover theresa, dina and jaclyn. melissa is a sneaky ho.

12. Lana Says:
    September 10th, 2012 at 3:17 am

Get rid of Caroline, her two gay sons and that fat, windbag loser daughter! shes such a pig, even with the weight loss! Jacqueline also has to go, along with her sour faced, drama loving husband! Kathy and that creepy husband of hers have to go as well…..

Bring back Danielle and Dina! I would love to see sparks fly between them, Teresa and Mrlissa! This show needs more sparks, but The Manzo’s have to go…so sick of those self righteous assholes! the only good Manzo is Dina!

13. ann Says:
    September 10th, 2012 at 5:54 am

Danielle was annoying…But she wasn’t a lying trouble making snake like Teresa is…Which is why I read that the other ladies haven’t talked to her for a year.

14. tina morgan Says:
    September 10th, 2012 at 6:40 am

Just get rid of caroline. She’s the most negative, annoying character on the show. Don’t like her, “better than anyone else” attitude. Who is she, other than a reality witch.

15. Laurie Says:
    September 13th, 2012 at 3:25 pm

The show needs new blood. So tired of Caroline saying “bullshit, bullshit”. Just let her go!

Get to the bottom of Theresas husband lying about “the other woman, and his financial/work situation”!

There is your next season!

16. Karen Says:
    September 17th, 2012 at 7:26 am

Dina contributed nothing to the show except weird “healing” practices. Danielle is skanky, but would add be fun to watch again. Teresa is a loser, who doesn’t know the meaning of family at all. Jacqueline is ok but needs to grow a spine.

17. Barb Says:
    September 28th, 2012 at 8:41 am

I say get rid of Caroline Manzo. She is so self-righteous she makes me sick. I also think Kathy is a fake.

18. Paul Says:
    October 1st, 2012 at 9:27 pm

Please please bring back Danielle! The show was so much better back when she was their villain. I used to hate watching Teresa and the others gang up on her, but now karma has visited Teresa and she knows how it feels to be bullied 3on1.

19. Mr. C Says:
    October 16th, 2012 at 5:22 am

Very doubtful that Dina and Danielle would be offered or even willing to come back but it would be GREAT for RHONJ if they did. If anything, get rid of Caroline because she’s boring (as well as her kids), get rid of Jacqueline so she won’t prostitute her son’s alleged autism for a storyline and get rid of Kathy because she does nothing for the show. Teresa IS THE SHOW and keep Melissa so we can finally begin opening her closet and letting the skeletons out. Thank you.

20. Crystal Says:
    October 16th, 2012 at 3:16 pm

Caroline needs to go she cause’s way to much drama. I liked Danielle because she made the show interesting. For me it seems like Jaqueline always has no choice but to take Caroline’s side because she’s married to her brother. Caroline always has a problem with Jacqueline having friends that she doesn’t approve of like Danielle and Teresa. But this last season it was just Teresa and Melissa who made the show, if they brought back Dina and Danielle it would be so much more interesting if Caroline and Dina’s drama were there, everyone’s vendetta for Danielle, Melissa and Teresa going at it. Kathy’s just boring to watch, she seems like an attention seeker. I wanna see Jacqueline and Dina drama.

21. Suzanne Says:
    October 18th, 2012 at 5:10 pm

The first season was by far the best. Danielle brought drama and excitement. I don’t watch it now because Theresa is too self involved. She used to be a great friend and a funny person. Now she’s nothing but a liar and cares only about catching Melissa in lies. How’s the view from your glass house Theresa? Bring back Danielle and Dina and get rid of creepy Kathy and that whole family. They add nothing but a crazy dynamic that makes my stomach turn. I hate to say it, but maybe Theresa needs a time out too.

Comments