Omarosa And Michael Clarke Duncan Planned To Wed

September 04, 2012 06:18 AM by Lisa Princ

Yesterday we learned of the sudden death of Michael Clarke Duncan, who was dating former Celebrity Apprentice contestant, Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth. But, now we have learned that Omarosa and Michael were actually engaged, and planning a wedding for the new year!

No one is more torn up over the death of Michael Clarke Duncan, than his girlfriend, Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth. Since Michael’s passing, Omarosa has been spotted crying uncontrollably, and when questioned about Michael by Radar Online, Omarosa replied: “I am devastated. He was the love of my life.”

Sadly, Omarosa and Michael Clarke Duncan were planning a wedding for early next year. The couple, who only shared their engagement with close family and friends, started to plan the event (to take place in January 2013) around the time Michael originally went into cardiac arrest in July.

Omarosa performed CPR on Michael after his heart attack, and was able to revive him, and he spent the past two months in the hospital. According to Michael’s rep, he never fully recovered from the heart attack, despite the fact that Omarosa had doctors flown in from all over the world to help Michael recover.

Michael’s rep spoke on behalf of Omarosa yesterday and issued this statement: “Omarosa is grateful for all of your prayers and asks for privacy at this time. Celebrations of his life, both private and public, will be announced at a later date.”

Both public and private memorials are being planned at this time.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Omarosa and the family of Michael Clarke Duncan during this difficult time.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about Celebrity Apprentice. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Apprentice Links.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: Celebrity Apprentice, NBC Reality TV Shows, The Apprentice |

23 Responses to “Omarosa And Michael Clarke Duncan Planned To Wed”

1. BigGuy Says:
    September 4th, 2012 at 7:11 am

Anyone else see the connection here? The guy dropped dead while planning his wedding to Omarosa. Guys will do anything to avoid getting mnarried!

2. michelle Says:
    September 4th, 2012 at 7:28 am

i would have a heart attack to when i saw her naked!

3. sunshine Says:
    September 4th, 2012 at 7:42 am

My sincere condolences Omarosa. :( May you find peace in knowing he will always be with you.

4. Greg Says:
    September 4th, 2012 at 8:41 am

Peace and Blessings to family and friends. Everyone please check family members, who snore,for sleep apnea. Untreated sleep apnea may result in cardiac arrest.

5. Jack Abramoff Says:
    September 4th, 2012 at 8:41 am

The only “love of” Omarosa’s life is Omarosa.

6. frank Says:
    September 4th, 2012 at 8:54 am

while my condolences go to the man, as usual, it’s all about Omarosa now. and her boobs. yawn. RIP big guy. RIP.

7. scott Says:
    September 4th, 2012 at 8:59 am

He looks so happy in this picture. Such a loss

8. Leaundra Says:
    September 4th, 2012 at 9:06 am

I am soo sorry to hear about a great person like Michael Clark Duncan. I really love every movie that he played in and will be truly missed.

9. alie Says:
    September 4th, 2012 at 9:09 am

Just thinkin’…..You don’t think Armarosa may have somthing to do with his death…she’ll do anything to be noticed….theres’ a name for people like that…who will do anything and eveything for attention!
    just sayin’…..

10. JoyAnn R Says:
    September 4th, 2012 at 10:17 am

Her only devastation is that since they hadn’t tied the knot she can’t get to his assets. I am also not 100% sold on the dubious wedding plans. Wonder why there was no diamond ring, especially considering O is a money-grubbing gold-digger.

Since she has a very strong sense of entitlement she’ll make up some wild-crazy story claiming he told her he was going to give her some expensive possessions or whatever and if she can get to his stuff while the family is in deep grief she’ll do just that.

She’ll do whatever it takes to get her greedy grubby hands on something valuable of his. She’s only devastated about the money and expensive items she didn’t wind up inheriting from him since he died so suddenly.

11. Arealblkwmn Says:
    September 4th, 2012 at 11:13 am

A REALLY great man and actor has passed , it’s NOT about HER!! don’t get carried away with the non-story about her!!

12. mary Says:
    September 4th, 2012 at 11:39 am

@michelle, we’re not talking about your 500lb azz nude, michelle. We’re talking about svelte, chocolate skinned Omarosa.

You abominable albinos see hate for black people (especially a black couple and family) as some kind of sport. Please leave your SPF 100000 off next summer. The sooner the earth is rid of you bastards, the better.

13. carol Says:
    September 4th, 2012 at 11:50 am

those with negative comments about the loss of his life and his loved one’s grief ,hope there is a dark alley with some misfortune awaiting you. remember tomorrow is promised to no one.

14. Sally Says:
    September 4th, 2012 at 11:53 am

I’m really sad that some of you people can’t get over your “I hate everything about Omarosa” attitudes. She was in love with a man, even saved his life once, and you guys have to attack her in her grief? Just back off and if you can’t say anything nice, say nothing!

15. reginarenee Says:
    September 4th, 2012 at 12:34 pm

In reply to alie ur not alone on this thought @all!

16. Paula Ward Says:
    September 4th, 2012 at 2:45 pm

I have met this gentleman and he indeed was just that. Though a thoroughly deep and intense voice, he was a quiet man and soft spoken. His laughter was infectious. He was kind. Considerate. And he listened. I truly believe that his presence in Omaroso’s life was a blessing because he certainly caused her to make a number of changes in her life and her attitude. She became more caring and sincere toward others. I believed that he had a lot to do with that. Because of that, I can say that he helped somebody as he passed this way. He gave his heart, his warmth and his soul to others along the way. His laughter and emotion was extended to children and adults. So – his living was not in vain. Praying for the families of this wonderful man.

17. Dawn Says:
    September 4th, 2012 at 3:54 pm

I am so sorry, Omarosa! Although I am not a big fan of yours, I really feel very sorry about your loss. You were lucky to have found the love of your life in the person of MCD. You both looked very happy in this picture. He is gone too soon. Hope your pain will go away quickly so that you can revel in the memories of all the wonderful times you shared together. God Bless!

18. Michelle Says:
    September 4th, 2012 at 5:08 pm

I whole heartly agree with Sally, Omarosa is grieving over the love of her life, so people if you can’t say something nice, don’t comment at all. Michael Clark-Duncan was a superb actor and we lost him much too soon! My prayers are with Omarosa and Michael Clark-Duncan’s family. R.I.P.

19. Mildred Says:
    September 4th, 2012 at 8:58 pm

My heavenly father please help Brethren family in their time of sorrow, i know the grief is so overwhelming for them. We may never know why Bro Michael life was cut so short, But Lord we turn our eyes to you as they seek to find the strength to trust in you, Lord I know you are a God of comfort and love and not of despair; and you makes no mistake. Lord your words say you come to heal the brokenhearted and there heart is broken today and only you can heal there broken heart so I trust your love will not fail me. May God Bless them all

20. OMAROSA IS A CUNT ! Says:
    September 4th, 2012 at 10:01 pm

I FEEL BAD FOR MICHAEL C.DUNCAN
    SORRY ABOUT HIS PASSING HE WAS A VERY GOOD ACTOR.
    HOWEVER THE MAN IS LUCKY FROM HIS PASSING…HOW IN THE F*CK CAN A MAN MARRY A CUNT LIKE HER IS BEOND THINKING…BITCH MUST SUCK A GREAT D*CK ..BUT THE ISSUE IS OMAROSA…”GET A JOB” STOP LIVING OFF OF OTHER PEOPLES WALLETS..YOU SORRY ASS BITCH ! HAVE A GOOD DAY !

21. Sabrina Says:
    September 5th, 2012 at 1:22 pm

@Omarosa is a cunt (#20) ~ How can you say such bad things about Omarosa when the issue is Michael Clarke Duncan’s death. That is the sorrow here. And whatever d*ck you claim she sucked, you obviously know what makes good d*ck sucking and bad d*ck sucking based on how many times you’ve been on your knees sucking d*ck. Man the man rest in peace.

22. Barbee Says:
    September 14th, 2012 at 1:08 pm

I offer my condolences to Omarosa and to Michael’s family. I enjoyed his acting very much.
    i am glad that he found his woman, that made him happy in this life. The snapshot of the two of the walking together, and the smiles on their faces were an open display of his love and desire for her, and her love and desire for him. It is obvious that these two had a connection. My God give her the strength to go on without him. May he forgive te vicious words used to describe her. How can people praise Michael on one hand for being the person he was, and attack the woman he chose to love and love him in return? This dishonors Michael. What a shame!

23. Jethro de Bodine Says:
    March 18th, 2013 at 5:09 pm

“God give her the strength to go on without him?” Give me a freaking break. Well now that her meal ticket is gone, she’s milking this death for all it’s worth. She’s a lying nasty fake – she cries no tears now and I would bet no tear left her eyes at that funeral. Gawd, she was sooooo broken up, she actually found the courage to stop and give interviews. A phoney nasty lying sick b!tch.

Comments