Miley Cyrus To Delay Wedding To Liam Hemsworth

September 08, 2012 05:00 PM by Gina Hall

Miley Cyrus is the woman of the moment and is it any wonder that her plate is getting too full? She’s announced at the VMA’s that she wants to delay her wedding. Is she having second thoughts, a busy schedule, or does her fiance just not dig that new ‘do on the “Punk’d” star?

Don’t be too eager to get that wedding invitation in the mail from Miley Cyrus. She’s putting the whole thing on hold with fiance Liam Hemsworth. What? The quicky relationship is going to become the very long engagment? What gives? Is it the fact that she’s only 19 and getting cold feet?

Apparently not. Miley Cyrus wants to put out a new album and simply doesn’t have time to plan both a wedding and make music. This is a career gal who’s got her priorities. Liam can wait.

On the red carpet at MTV’s VMA’s Miley gave the scoop.

“I’ll have a single out this year. This is the first time I get to tell people about it, so I’m really excited. It’s all really different. We’ve been working really hard and the record, I’m really proud of the album. It’s my favorite thing I’ve done, probably ever.”

“I’ve got so much going with this record,” Miley contined. “This record’s going to, like, kill me. I’m really excited to get obviously married (sic), but I kind of already feel married. I know we’re forever and I don’t really need a (piece of) paper right now.” Yeah, cause most celebrity relationships are forever. Get the piece of paper, Miley. At least that entitles you to the money.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! Click here for more information about Punk’d. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Punk’d.

Photo Source: E!

Topics: MTV Reality TV Shows, Punk'd |

9 Responses to “Miley Cyrus To Delay Wedding To Liam Hemsworth”

1. Chris Peitel Says:
    September 9th, 2012 at 4:08 am

Heck if I was Liam Id dump that wacko freeky loon!
    She looks like a big joke with that ugly crew cut of hers……he can do better!

2. matt Says:
    September 9th, 2012 at 4:41 am

I think it’s really a matter of too soon to marry only to divorce within 5 years if they do. Both want careers but a long distance relationship at their ages is nearly impossible to keep in these times of temptations and flings.

3. Rand Says:
    September 9th, 2012 at 4:41 am

Ya, or maybe it’s Liam getting the cold feet cause she ain’t exactly the girl she used to be, and she’s just just trying to put her spin on it. She used to have some depth for a kid her age, now she’s just another Hollywood material girl.

4. Vi Says:
    September 9th, 2012 at 6:19 am

Poor Miley desperately tries to be a “grown-up” when, in fact, she’s still a little girl scrambling for attention. Its too bad her parents didn’t allow for her childhood. She’ll float from one disaster to another all of her life.

5. Kim Meineke Says:
    September 9th, 2012 at 12:47 pm

People, I appauld Miley Cyrus, on delaying her wedding plans. Whatever the case is its her business and it has to feel right for her. That almighty piece of paper for Marriage ain’t all that its cracked up to be. Leave her alone. Atleast she has the guts to stick to her true feelings before a major life changing event. Go Miley!

6. Kristin Says:
    September 9th, 2012 at 5:17 pm

Getting married at 19? Geez. It’s not going to last, Miley. Shes so stupid

7. Harry Says:
    September 9th, 2012 at 6:39 pm

She will be fine.God has best interests t heart.God will be there and take care of her.

8. rebecca Says:
    September 11th, 2012 at 5:26 am

This engagement won’t last and Miley and Liam will never MAKE it to the altar. EVER! he is using her 4 fame, riches, relevancy and success. She has to open her eyes and wake up before it is too late. Liam is NOT THE MAN 4 HER. He is always sad when he is with her. They will not last forever. I give the engagement another 1 or 2 months.

9. rebecca Says: