The Real Housewives Of New Jersey Recap: Ghosts Of Gentlemen’s Clubs Past

September 16, 2012 08:18 PM by Martha Zaborowski

In part 1 of the season 4 finale of The Real Housewives of New Jersey on Bravo, the ladies attend the annual Posche Fashion Show–and a ghost from Melissa Gorga’s past tries to put her on display. Was Melissa Gorga an exotic dancer? Did sister-in-law Teresa Giudice set her up to make her look bad? Keep reading about the fashion show frenzy.

Melissa gets a phone call by Kim D., the owner of Posche. Kim invites Melissa as a guest to her fashion show. Melissa pretends she needs to think about attending  as if this wasn’t already scripted by Bravo and talk it over with Teresa and Kathy. They of course are all attending.

Caroline, Albert, and Lauren go to visit the Manzo boys in Hoboken. Albie’s girlfriend Lindsey is cooking breakfast for everyone, and Albie looks happy. Caroline still thinks her lil’ baby Albie needs to focus more on his career (?) than his girlfriend. Ya think Caroline would give Lauren the same advice?

Kathy is meeting to market her desserts with a potential business partner. Rich attends and is beyond embarrassing and unprofessional. Case in point: Kathy calls her desserts the “happy ending” to a meal. Rich interjects and says “I don’t know if the happy ending is the dessert.” He’s practically winking and popping his collar over his own coolness DURING THIS BUSINESS MEETING.  In his confessional, Rich also says his Kathy is his favorite dessert and ”tastes like fish and gets it done.” WHAT?! Keep it to yourself!!

Melissa meets with some music industry professionals to see what she can do next in her music career. She wants to make her E! True Hollywood story happen, mmk? Clearly Melissa’s primary passion in the music industry is music.

Jacqueline and Melissa and their kids come by for a playdate at Teresa’s. Antonia has never been there before for a playdate (how sad). Almost as sad is Jacqueline swinging in her chair with her son away from Teresa and Melissa.

The ladies are getting ready for the Posche Fashion Show. Kim D. takes Teresa to the Allure beauty salon, and this is where it begins to feel like Teresa is Teresa is Wonderland traveling down the rabbit hole…

Kim D. introduces her to the owner of the salon, John, and his PR manager, Angelo. She’s led through a series of doors and is given a glass of champagne that practically says “drink me.” But instead of shrinking or growing in size with what she tastes, Teresa is being fed information that causes her to recoil. Angelo reveals Melissa was a dancer at his gentlemen’s club, and Teresa tells him she’s not comfortable with what he’s saying and to stop talking. Kim D smirks and says “oops.”

Teresa insinuates to Kim D. that she has heard these rumors in the past, but she is truly uncomfortable discussing her family in this light. Kim D. eggs on Angelo to ask when Melissa worked for him, and he says it was 7 or 8 years ago (which would be right before Melissa and Joe married). Teresa walks away, not wanting to hear. She’s in a good place with Melissa and doesn’t want to make things awkward being a part of this conversation.

The ladies all sit together at the Posche Fashion Show, and Jac still feels awkward with Teresa. I can’t keep track of why anymore. Joe Giudice’s brother, Pete, comes by to say hello to the ladies. For some reason this is suspicious to Kathy who wishes Rich was there. Angelo comes by to greet Melissa, and both Melissa and Teresa look uncomfortable. Melissa can’t seem to recall where she knows him from…

OK, readers: let’s discuss. Do you think Melissa remembers Angelo? Was Melissa a dancer? And do you think Teresa was trying to protect or harm Melissa? To be continued on part 2 next week!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of New Jersey. For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Photo credits: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of New Jersey |

14 Responses to “The Real Housewives Of New Jersey Recap: Ghosts Of Gentlemen’s Clubs Past”

1. vicky Says:
    September 17th, 2012 at 7:22 am

I think Teresa was set up by Kim.. by Bravo.. by someone. She might have heard the rumors of stripping..etc. but it seemed obvious that she didn’t want to talk about it with this baldheaded creep and Kim the Keeper of the Crypt. Teresa is naive and not very bright, but I think at that time, she was pleased with her relationship with her brother and didn’t want to make waves. Of course, Caroline and Jacqueline need a reason for Bravo to keep them on, so they will zero in on how Teresa backstabbed Melissa. Melissa NEEDS exposure on tv, so she will agree with anyone who keeps her there. Caroline is a jealous bitter hag and it is so obvious she wants to make trouble to keep herself on tv. She can’t stand that Teresa (whom she feels is below her, for some odd reason), is succesful. She also can’t stand that her son, Baby Albie, has a supposed “girlfriend” and will toss that wrench any time she can. I wonder if she would tell Lauren to stay “focussed” on Cafface.. Catface.. whatever if SHE moved in with Vito. I doubt it. Love how they say Lauren”signed the lease”. Come on.. Mommy signed the lease just as she signs for everything else in those “kids” lives. That umbilical cord must be made of elastic to reach Hoboken!

2. Nancy Says:
    September 17th, 2012 at 11:04 am

OMG there’s nothing left to say… Vicky said it all and I agree.. especially that Caroline is a jealous hag trying to live through her kids. Go ahead MOM keep Lauren dependent on ya – she’ll never leave you behind. Albie’s girlfriend should run while she can. It makes me crazy how all these women have nothing to talk about but Teresa when they are together and no doubt.. Jacqueline is another trouble maker – how she conveniently mentioned while she and Teresa were “making up” how Teresa told her don’t talk to Melissa – NICE! And the hag making sure she told Melissa and Kathy how Teresa talked terrible about them – but she wasn’t going to get into it. Well she made sure she said enough to stir the pot – Witch!

3. Mary Says:
    September 17th, 2012 at 5:57 pm

Teresa has changed so much since the first two seasons, and i’m amazed at how many people are hating on people around her. if you watched her in the early seasons, she was fun. Now if you watch her, her eyes never smile and she’s just mean. I’m watching posts on many websites and people are just being horrible to Caroline, Jacqueline, etc, but don’t seem to see what Teresa has become. I’m so tired of her. She may not have set up her sis-in-law, but did she get on the phone right away when that creepy guy asked about Melissa? NO, SHE DID NOT!!! if it were my sis, I would have called her to give her a heads up, but T just thought it was ok that that creepy guy started talking trash about Melissa. she didnt give ANYONE a heads up to let them know this guy was talking crap about her. Defend that!

4. Mary Says:
    September 17th, 2012 at 6:06 pm

I dont care what anyone says..Teresa may not have set up Melissa, but when that creepy guy first asked about Melissa and said she danced for him, Teresa should have give Melissa a heads up that he was in town and saying these things. No matter how mad I am at any of my sisters, I would NEVER have screwed then like Teresa did Melissa. Shame, Shame, Teresa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Carol Says:
    September 18th, 2012 at 11:58 am

I am 100% on Mary’s side. I can’t understand how anyone can side with Teresa. She is an opportunist who doesn’t know how to be a friend to anyone. She would sell her mother’s soul to the devil if it meant she would get her way. And she is beyond stupid because she is willing to believe her “Hunky” cheater of a husband, Joe. Then she expects all of the people (& viewers) around her to go along with her sham of a marriage. Wake up T. Everybody sees you exactly for who you REALLY are. You aren’t fooling anyone but yourself.

6. Ivy Jones Says:
    September 18th, 2012 at 3:19 pm

OMG Are you people kidding me. Um Teresa hid around the corner to hear the rest of the story Kim was getting from the salon dude. (Oh but didn’t want to know.) She should have gave Melissa a head’s but didn’t. But, in next week’s episode turns it around saying to jacq. you could have been setting me up. I’m sooo sick of people saying ill words towards Caroline she called it all along. Teresa is in denial and her husband please showed his true colors. He should be in jail!!!!

7. cee Says:
    September 19th, 2012 at 8:11 am

I think it was all planned by Kim. Why did she ask the guy questions when T said that ahe was notliking it. Kim is getting back at Melissa and is using T to do so.;;;;;;;;;

8. Shay Says:
    September 20th, 2012 at 10:55 am

I am continually amazed at the defense of Teresa. Starting with the table-flip, she has shown her character…A Nasty Piece of Work! As the girl’s love to say “Who does that”.
    Not a doubt in my mind, Teresa was in on it and set Melissa up. Believing in Karma, I look forward to the truth of her participation in the future.

9. Cassie Says:
    September 21st, 2012 at 1:49 pm

I don’t like Caroline she’s a bitch that holds a grudge

10. Jean Says:
    September 23rd, 2012 at 6:37 am

What amazes me is how so many viewers see things so differently. In my eyes, Caroline has totally flipped her lid. Where she once was a supportive mother of kids ready to leave home, now she just talks about it, and holds them closer. Run Albie and take your girl with you. Teresa….why would she smile. Crazy Jacqueline and half the others questioning her constantly about her private life. She has made good with her life with a big load on her shoulders. I don’t think for one minute she would want Melissa to be outed by this guy, but why did Melissa and her husband hide it? Are they ashamed? Its not Teresa’s problem to hide this for them. Sometimes I wonder how much of this is scripted, but this show has gotten so far out of hand that I doubt it will come back for another season. Just sad. The one who I had the most faith in, Dina, had the sense to leave, and her husband the sense to stay outta it. Now, guess who Dina is friends with. Wonder why. There is so much we don’t know, will never know, but Teresa is getting the bad end of all of it. I hope she has the courage and grace I have seen to keep going and protect her family and provide for them. Caroline for godsake, let your grown up kids grow up. Jacqueline, I am surprised you cannot let other people’s lives alone when you cannot take care of your own. I really like your husband and I am surprised he has not stepped in. Again, I wonder how much of this is scripted. But I fear they scripted themselves out of a good story about these ladies.

11. Sue Says:
    September 24th, 2012 at 12:08 am

I don’t think it could all be scripted because once these people become enemies they don’t get back together or mend their friendships. Though I can’t imagine some of it being true. Teresa has lost everything she once thought she had. Look at her life, everything has blown up and she just digs her hole deeper and deeper by lying. None of us are without mistakes and lying if we say we haven’t ever lied or made mistakes we just made one by saying that but there are people who do not let reality into their thoughts. Teresa has let hate, lying and envying rule her thoughts and now her life. She once said that her father gave her everything she ever wanted and she turned out good( her words) and that her parents never said no to her. Let that be a lesson to you parents who practice that style of raising children. She can’t imagine anyone saying she is wrong, that she’s not perfect. Hey, Daddo where are you now when you daughter is having a melt down on tv? As you see she also practices that type of parenting when it suits her but if they embarrass her then comes out the true Teresa and she gives it to them. I do believe Kim and Teresa have had their seconds in the sun but after that they won’t even have each other because they are both so miserable they (don’t) won’t be able to stand each other. Man where did they find Kim D? that snicker she does when she knows she’s being bad, she does know the camera is one right?

12. Jenny Mcarty Says:
    September 24th, 2012 at 12:32 am

Dear Jac, Melissa, Kathy, and Caroline (Chucky):
    1.) You sound like you are really JEALOUS of Teresa; especially when you actually birng up her breasts. Seriously? Yes, Tetesa does look amazing as she has a great body, that unlike you, she doesn’t need to hide when she gos to the beach. Insecure much?

2.) ALL OF US FANS will keep supporting Teresa and this latest setup from you, Caroline, and whoever else is involved, will not turn us agaisnt Teresa like you hoped. Melissa was a stripper for eight months at Lookers in Elizabeth, NJ. Her paystubs have been published showing that she stripped for 8 months. She lied saying it was just a bar. No it isn’t, it is STRUIP CLUB which, from what I hear, you are very familiar with as you also stripped when you were younger. No wonder you like Melissa. :/

3.) Melissa has been jealous of Teresa for years and the truth is finally coming out since a show insider has finally revealed how Melissa auditioed for the show saying she would bring Teresa down. She also contacted Danielle to stir up drama. It is becoming increasingly obvious on the show that she is fame hungry. She is desperate for it. Teresa, on the other hand, hasbecome the breakout star from RHONJ and THAT is the REAL reason you (Caroline, Lauren, You, melissa, Kathy) are all JEALOUS of her. She went on Celebrity Apprentice, published several NY Times bestsellin cookbooks, her Fabellini line has been a success, looks amazing, and was appearing on all the mag covers.

4.) Intersting timing, isn’t it? How now that Teresa has all that success and is appearing on mag covers, you all suddenly gang up on her and have this obessessive issue with her doing mag covers. Now the fame hungry and jealous Melissa just happened to tweet today that she will be on the next cover for US Weekly. She actually posted hr horse face on it showing how she is bashing Teresa; ON THE COVER! Is that not the pot calling the kettle black? If tha doesn’t prove how hipocritical you all are and how the bashing for Tre’s mag covers was nothing but a bunch of sad catty women being plain jealous of Teresa’s rising fame.

5.) No matter what you do, Teresa’s fans will ALWAYS back her. I think you know that as you can read the anger in your words to us in this blog as you try to bully us into siding with you against her. Keep being mad because it isn’t working. We are NOT truning on her and we believe she was the one that was set up. BY YOU! You could tell by the way you, Lauren, and Caroline, were acting, that you were up to no good. Tre had no idea what was coming. By the way you acted in the play date, you could tell you were jealous and bothered that teresa and melissa were getting along. When Tre tells u outside of the fashion show that she suspects she is being set up and you are in on it (WE SEE HOW QUIET YOU GET AND HOW GUILTY YOU LOOK) The only set up that is clear is from you to Teresa!

6.) I, like most of Tre’s fans, and most viewers, will continue to see thru yours, Melissa’s, and Kathy’s (dont get me started on how she is dying of jealousy because she wants to be a famous chef like Teresa and will never be as famous or good as Tre) antics. We know you all are the ones who are jealous and we fully belive YTre will continue to be the breakout star and will hopefully get her own show. Truth? You all better pray she doesnt leave the show because I can guarantee she will be taking most of the fans with her. I for one have zero interest in watching a bunch of catty jealous boring strippers. All the best! :)

13. karen Says:
    September 24th, 2012 at 12:33 am

I agree with the other bloggers that Teresa has turned into an
    absolutely evil witch. Part of it is, I think, because she is really
    not very intelligent, so she can’t understand how others can see
    through her schemes. Tonight she was trying to think of the
    word “coincidence”, apparantly, and could only say a version of
    “coinkidink” 3 times. But that’s minor.
    If Bravo keeps her on this show will fail because most people are
    sick of her being such a shameless, foul mouthed, amoral witch.

14. chastidy Says:
    February 4th, 2013 at 7:34 pm

love watching them in nj gentlemens clubs….theyre so hot do you think they all have experience cuz i do

Comments