September 18, 2012 03:00 PM by Lisa Princ

Rachel Reilly annoyed the crap out of us won CBSBig Brother, and then she and Brendon Villegas went on to finish in third place last season on The Amazing Race. Now, Rachel and Brendon have some more exciting news to share – they are officially married, and we’ll get to watch the wedding!

Admit it – you know that you are just dying to watch Rachel Reilly again. No? Well, if you are one of the few who actually want to watch Rachel Reilly and Brendon Villegas again, here is chance because their wedding will air on television!

The couple tied the knot recently, and Rachel took to Twitter to share the news earlier this month: “SO EXCITED TO BE THE NEW MRS. VILLEGAS!!! YAAAY and the wedding was SO AMAZING @davidTutera had SO MANY surprises for us IT WAS REDIC! @WEtv.”

The pair were married at the AT&T Center in downtown Los Angeles, and the wedding included around 130 guests. Among those in attendance were Big Brother 13 contestants Jeff Schroeder and Jordan Lloyd. The best part of the entire event? That is was filmed and we can all watch it if we’d like to. Uh, we’ll pass, but maybe you’d like to check it out!

Brendon and Rachel’s wedding was filmed for the season finale to WETV’s My Fair Wedding: Unveiled. The couple’s wedding will air Saturday, Dec. 15, 2012. We know you can’t wait to tune in!

What do you think of Rachel Reilly and Brendon Villegas tying the knot? Will you tune in to see their wedding? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear it! Comment and share your thoughts with us below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about Amazing Race. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Amazing Race.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: Amazing Race, Big Brother, CBS Reality TV Shows |

7 Responses to “Rachel Reilly And Brendon Villegas Tie The Knot And We’ll Get To Watch The Wedding”

1. Elle Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 10:06 pm

Congratulations to an amazing couple. May your future together be blessed by much happiness and a love that lasts forever. You both looked amazing the day of your wedding, your wedding and reception were stunningly beautiful.

2. Carol Says:
    November 5th, 2012 at 6:20 pm

I hope this is the last we have to see of this obnoxious, whiny pair. I’ll bet we get an invite to the divorce, when Brendon has had enough too!!!!

3. sharon Says:
    November 15th, 2012 at 8:42 am

I am so very happy for the Couple can;t wait to see the wedding. I think this will last Forever , to go through what they did heck Yell….. woohoo Great can’t wait.
    love and best wihes
    sharon fugate
    bb biggest FAN .. so Happy.

4. Cindy Says:
    November 24th, 2012 at 10:08 pm

I am so glad they got married. I will be watching the wedding and can’t wait. Good Luck and be Happy.

5. Tina Says:
    December 15th, 2012 at 5:33 am

I really enjoyed watching you both on BB both times and The Amazing Race. I was so happy when you won BB Rachel!! I am definately watching the wedding!!I can’t wait to see you walk down the aisle. I know you will be as beautiful as ever.
    Congratulations to you both. I wish you a long and happy marriage. Hugs and Kisses:)Your # 1 Fan
    Sincerely,
    Tina

6. Wort Says:
    December 28th, 2012 at 7:44 pm

Oh how lucky are we???

7. Wort Says:
    December 28th, 2012 at 7:47 pm

Oh how lucky are we? Uhhhhh

Comments