Christina Aguilera Admits She Will Miss Adam Levine

September 23, 2012 10:00 AM by Lisa Princ

Season three of The Voice is underway, but when the hit NBC show returns for season four, we won’t see Christina Aguilera, as she is taking a break. Christina recently dished about what she is going to miss, and if you can believe it, Adam Levine is on that list!

We recently learned that Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green will be taking a break from The Voice for season four, and Christina recently dished about her departure. Despite all the controversial disputes between Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine last season, she is going to miss him! Apparently, the feud is long gone, as Christina gushed: “I so enjoy being a coach to my team on The Voice and at this point in season three, all of us coaches have truly bonded.”

The singer also recently told US Weekly about her friendship with Levine: “When me and Adam are on breaks backstage, you know, we’re writing profanity with my red lipstick all over Blake’s trailer while he’s napping inside. It’s like we have definitely become like brother and sister. We goof around and play around. I’m going to miss it.”

Aguilera also says that her departure is not permanent by any means, and added: “In order to be the best coach I can be on that show is to go out and be able to have the experience as an artist…create new experiences for myself so that I can then come back to the show and share that much more.”

Are you going to miss Christina Aguilera next season on The Voice? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear it! Comment below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “Like” us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Voice. For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Voice.

Photo Credit: NBC

Topics: NBC Reality TV Shows, The Voice |

16 Responses to “Christina Aguilera Admits She Will Miss Adam Levine”

1. adiyah Says:
    September 24th, 2012 at 6:32 pm

im really gonna miss christina! love u XTINA!!!

2. Ricardo Cabeza Says:
    September 27th, 2012 at 11:56 am

Not really gonna miss her, or her two overly accentuated friends below her chin. Hopefully while she is on hiatus she will pick a new wardrobe that doesn’t have a “V” neck to the belly button.
    She does an admirable job but obviously the direction to the cameraman has been to show off the twins. As evidenced by the continuous framing when ever the camera cuts to her.
    Okay, It’s true, It’s true, I will miss her and the twins too!

3. kari Says:
    September 28th, 2012 at 1:54 am

I am totally going to miss her, but she is coming back and that awesome! I LOVE all of them, I think they are all GREAT!!!!

4. Cris Says:
    October 1st, 2012 at 2:04 am

I am going to miss her A LOT! And Cee Lo, too. I love The Voice and the judges are great. They are interesting and fun to watch. I hope Christina keeps her word and comes back next year.

5. Cris Says:
    October 1st, 2012 at 2:16 am

I will miss her A LOT!

6. Judy Says:
    October 1st, 2012 at 11:21 am

How much does it cost to keep her looking SOOOOOOOO
    trashy? If she’s going for ‘hooker’, she’s made it.
    Can’t she see her hair? Does she realize she had
    the ‘twins’ done WAY TO BIG? Not a problem with class here!

7. Dianne Says:
    October 1st, 2012 at 11:30 am

Christina is a pig! I am so glad that I will not have to look at the silly fat clown, her horrible clothes or her stupid face! She is a shitty coach! Anybody will be better! Celo Green is another nasty fat pig! He is more concerned with trying to flirt with the ladies on the show! He is a pervert and a creep!

8. kamsre Says:
    October 4th, 2012 at 2:52 pm

I won’t miss the baudy clothing. The singers are talented and she is talented but cover that girl up so we can enjoy the show. Sheez. We are so not interested in her flashing us her plastic surgery every week.

9. dhsyugd Says:
    October 4th, 2012 at 6:17 pm

i have been waiting for this since like forever. she needed to leave straight after her first season.

10. Jay Cap Says:
    October 6th, 2012 at 8:52 am

Chistina deserves a break and same here for C low Theses two and Adam make up the Voice. By leaving for a season will keep the show fresh and it will also show how much the viewers miss them Christina after this year can right her own ticket when she wants to come back. Christina keep on being real and jolly I can watch you all night on the voice Muwahhhh luvyah Would love to have a night with you and just have laughs and party

11. katrina Says:
    October 12th, 2012 at 9:18 pm

Yes going to miss her,.not concerned about her clothes and other stuff mentioned by people.i won;t say anything bad because she has a great voice..

12. TJ Says:
    October 13th, 2012 at 2:29 pm

It depends on who replaces her. I definitely will not miss seeing the twins on display every week. Get a stylist or fire the one you have!

13. sue Says:
    October 16th, 2012 at 9:21 am

no I will not miss her, she is a diva that drives me nuts.. C low on the other hand I will miss.

14. Andera Says:
    October 17th, 2012 at 8:58 am

I will truly miss her, it want be the same & C also, WHAT!

15. darla Says:
    October 18th, 2012 at 4:52 am

it was so refreshing to see her in the lepord print or the blue stretch dress. a simple tank or cami like mary had would still allow her fav clothes to be fashonable, she doesnt have to flash all she’s got to be beautiful. i like her compassion and playful interactions with the other teammembers. i like the variety in the 4 coaches.

16. Jack Says:
    October 28th, 2012 at 8:59 pm

Xtina best look was on the cover of Rolling Stone. Come back Christina!

Comments