September 23, 2012 08:28 PM by Megan Thompson

The Real Housewives Of New Jersey season finale airs tonight on Bravo. Viewers are finally going to see what happened at the infamous “strippergate.”   This is the fight that caused Teresa Giudice to be on the outs with all the housewives, including her sister-in-law.  Is the Posche fashion show ever drama-free?  Lucky for us- no!

The episode starts where we left off last week, the Posche fashion show. Yes, Kim D’s big night that always ends up with the women fighting. Angelo (the creepy bald man) approaches the table to say hello to Melissa. Teresa pretends she has no clue who the guy is, even though she just talked to him at the hair salon. Melissa politely says hello, but she can’t recall where she knows him from. The fashion show starts and everyone is having a good time, except Teresa. Jacqueline can tell there is something “off” with Teresa. Melissa excuses herself to use the bathroom and Teresa immediately jumps at the opportunity to follow her. Let’s take a look at their conversation in the bathroom.

Melissa admits she worked as a bartender, but was not a dancer. “Technically it’s not a strip club, it’s a bikini bar,” Melissa tells the cameras. While Teresa is assuring Melissa that she loves both her and Joe, Angelo is telling people at the party why he was really invited to the fashion show. “Kim and Teresa want to blow the whistle on her,” Angelo admits to a fellow party guest. Then Jacqueline gets a text message from a friend that something is about to go down, but she isn’t the target.  What is this the Sopranos? Back in the bathroom, Melissa is now getting upset with Teresa and starts to call her hubby. Teresa wants nothing to do with getting her brother involved, but Melissa doesn’t listen and calls Joe.

While Melissa is re-hashing the entire story to Joe, Teresa is on the hunt for Angelo. But Kim D informs Teresa that Angelo has mysteriously disappeared from the party. Instead of checking on Melissa, Teresa heads back to the table to tell Kathy what’s going on.  Finally Melissa returns to the table just in time for Kim D to come and apologize to her for Angelo’s comments.  “Shut up and take a walk,” Melissa tells her.  “It smells like a set-up to me,” Jacqueline says as she keeps reading texts.  Caroline is sick of the drama and grabs Jacqueline’s phone to show it to Melissa.

Kathy drags Melissa outside to get the full scoop on what happened with Teresa.  “All the negative things that come my way are coming from Teresa,” Melissa tells Kathy.  As the women are standing outside, Joe and Richie show up to protect their women. Joe is heated and is ready to go inside and start a fight.  Melissa tells Joe that his sister is the one who set this whole thing up, so Joe heads inside to find Teresa.  Immediately Teresa tries to tell Joe her side of the story, but neither he nor Melissa are buying it.  “My conscious is clear,” Teresa tells the cameras.

Everyone is trying to leave the party, except for Teresa. “Caroline you will never come to this garbage Posche fashion show again,” Joe yells.  Caroline feels that Teresa will stop at nothing to make Melissa look bad.  Jacqueline then shares all the information about the text messages she received with Joe – it’s like adding fuel to Joe’s fire. “I’ll send you all the messages, so you can look at it,” Jacqueline tells them.  As Melissa and Joe pull away, Teresa comes out to confront Jacqueline.  Teresa starts yelling that maybe Jacqueline is the one trying to set the whole thing up.  Caroline sees that Jacqueline is finally realizing the type of friend Teresa is.  Just as one argument ends, another one begins. Joe and Melissa pull up to Teresa in their car and begin fighting in the street.  Joe pulls away and is swearing at his sister.

The show then ends with the reunion taping (from a previous season), which happens a mere 12 hours after the Posche fashion disaster.  We learn that Caroline hasn’t spoken to Teresa since the reunion.  Bravo also shares that Melissa and Joe put their house up for sale, so they could move away from Teresa.  In a camera interview, Teresa shares that she is so over her brother and refuses to cry over it.  She hasn’t talked to her brother since the whole Posche fashion event.   Then there is poor Jacqueline who admits she had a nervous breakdown over everything and needs to just walk away from Teresa.

So what did you think of tonight’s season finale of RHONJ?  Was Melissa set-up by Teresa at the Posche fashion show? Let us know what you think, leave us a comment below.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of New Jersey. For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Photo and Video Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of New Jersey |

20 Responses to “The Real Housewives Of New Jersey Recap: Teresa Stripped Of Her Family And Friends”

1. Shay Says:
    September 23rd, 2012 at 10:11 pm

Unless Angelo and Kim admits that Teresa was involved I don’t think Melissa, Joe and Jacqueline should excuse Teresa. I also don’t think Melissa should have called Joe and I don’t think Jacqueline should have told Joe she will send him the text messages. I also see how Caroline likes to edge thinks on. The truth will come out. I do think that Melissa is not telling the truth about previously dancing.

2. Kathy Says:
    September 24th, 2012 at 6:46 am

Teresa disgusts me. She was absolutely gleeful while this was going down. I cannot wait til she gets the karma that is due her.

3. Courtney Says:
    September 24th, 2012 at 6:47 am

Yes – total set up by Teresa & Kim! Never thought even Teresa could stoop so low. So awesome when Joe showed up to protect his wife – and finally knows for sure what a low-life snake his sister is.

Now let’s sit back and watch all the Teresa lovers try to defend her.

4. peggysue Says:
    September 24th, 2012 at 8:06 am

I believe Melissa was setup by Kim. As to how much Tre was involved, I’m not sure, but I do believe she knew of it and played the “Dummie” well. The Kims have been trying to get on the show and this was just another ploy to try and get on the show. They are disgusting and absolutely “no one’s friend”.

5. XYZee Says:
    September 24th, 2012 at 9:31 am

Evil KARMA 4 that hag w/ weird hairline. Bad karma 2 her and ‘husband’….may that ever-lying woman fall and become dust of the SCUM.

6. Ninagirl Says:
    September 24th, 2012 at 3:58 pm

Teresa will get everything she deserves. How can one person be so evil, self absorbed and selfish? I can’t wait to see Teresa loose everything. Her sorry husband will soon go to jail, and she will have no one. She should leave the show. She is too selfish to watch anymore.

7. sodonewithit Says:
    September 24th, 2012 at 8:09 pm

I don’t think Melissa was set up by Teresa! I think it was all done by Kim and Angelo! Jacqueline should mind her own business and shouldn’t have showed the text messages to anyone if she really cares! What about Caroline?!? Who the heck does she thinks she is? Can’t stand her, she thinks she’s all that and better than everyone else….GET A LIFE Caroline or better yet just quit the show!!!! Your own sister don’t like YOU! Anywho…there are more in this world than these fake, pretentious, arrogant and wannabe famous people! Just cancel the show all together! Btw, Melissa…you know you were a dancer before why not just own up to it and get over yourself…you can’t sing! And Kathy?!? What are you? Get your head off Melissa and Joes’ asses! Peace Out!

8. Ann e Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 5:50 am

At the fashion show Angelo was talking to a woman,and he said that Kim and Teresa wanted to embarass Melissa…Teresa is the one who should be embarrased her drunk of a husband talking to another woman on the phone and calling his wife lovely names.Her marriage is the joke…Her husband most likely goes to the strip bars.

9. Shawna1010 Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 5:53 am

I for once actually believe Teresa was not involved but I do believe it was a set up on Kim D’s part. I cant blame Melissa for calling her hubby but Jaqueline should of minded her own business instead of adding fuel not needed to the fire. Also, I was a Caroline fan until this season, honey you need to wake up and realize your s@#t does stink.

10. cherilina Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 5:57 am

ARE YOU KIDDING? THERESA NEEDS TO GET BACK ON A BOAT BACK TO ITALY, HER KIDS ARE BRATS, HER HUSBAND IS NO DAMN GOOD, SHE KNOWS IT, AND SLEEPS AND DRINKS IS ALL HE DOES. POOR MELISSA. I DONT THINK WE CARE IF SHE WAS A STRIPPER, EVERYONE HAD SKELETONS IN THERE CLOSET, BUT SHE WOULD HAVE HAD A DIFFERENT REACTION WHEN THAT LOWLIFE CAME TO THE TABLE, CLEARLY, SO CLEARLY, IT WAS THERESA AND KIM G. THAT COKED OUT TROUBLEMAKING BITCH. JACKIE IS A BABY,. SHE NEEDS TO GET A BACKBONE. CAROLINE IS THE WISER OF THEM ALL. DEPORT THERESA.

11. CHB Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 6:01 am

There is no way Melissa was a dancer, did you see her trying to learn how to dance with Chris Judd. If she was a dancer she was probably a horrible one.
    Teresa and Joe are only out for themselves, which is fine but when it comes at the cost of friends and family it is truly disgusting.

12. Abby Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 6:03 am

Teresa is such a mess. My gosh does she know/understand anything about relationships and how you nurture them. She and her family are so disfunctional I truly feel for those little girls – they don’t stand a chance. That Kim woman and her sil also come across as truly disgusting. Is that how these people really act in day to day life or just for show. I think if I were Melissa and Joe, I would definitely divorce myself from that side of the family – including parents. Sad but sometimes it’s best. Jacqueline needs to get a grip. Is she really that naive? I love Richie and Kathy. They are great with such a cute family. The Manzos are boring me. I think if they really cared about their family they would just give up being on the show. I would never air my family’s ups/downs/successes/failures/laundry the way all these fruitcakes do. Coocoo. jmo

13. Bella Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 6:06 am

Theresa had nothing to do with it! Kim D set the whole thing up to make trouble. Caroline is a huge trouble maker,she wants to control everyone, including her kids,. she is a bitch but she smiles when she say mean things so its ok. Theresa is only trying to make a living and support her girls since she knows Joe is going away, one way or another. Jacquline is so stupid, she is like a sheep, she just follows whoever is the bossiest If joe gorga or Richie whatever were in my family, I would be so embarrassed. All they talk about is sex, and they talk about things that are really not appropriate. Richie looks like an idiot and Joe is a short guy, trying to make up for it. What a bunch of Guidos. Mellisa is always asked if she is black and she says no. She is hispanic but never says so. She pretends that she is Italian. The only real hard core Italians are Kathy, Theresa and the two Joe’s. All the others are mixed breed pretenders.

14. mjens Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 6:18 am

Caroline is a lot like someone I know . She is so full of herself and she probably comes from a poor background . She thinks she is so important . But everyone can see through that. As for Jacqueline : she has enough of her own worries to be a part of this fiasco. Her family (daughter and son should come first) As for Theresa … she is confident and can do most anything she has set her mind to. She is the scapegoat for all of the others shortcomings . She is a strong and protective mother. I commend her for her strength and fortitude . She is probably the rock of her family. Melissa is just along for the ride. No talent and attention seeker. Take the money and get on with your lives . What is left of it.

15. Jenna Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 6:50 am

Teresa is as GUILTY as they come! Why isn’t Teresa mad at Kim D? Why? Because Teresa is in on it! Teresa never backs down to know one. Why did Teresa back down to the sleezy bald guy- Why? Because Teresa was so in on it! Teresa is very selfish, evil, and out for herself! Teresa has become a real Scumbag- (I think she always was-just took awhile for her true colors to come out) I think BRAVO should get rid of such a piece of low life Trash!! Teresa make me Sick!!

16. nancymac Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 7:14 am

i was watching and thinking Teresa didn’t have anything to do with it but the more i watched her. the acting was poor! and the fact that she went back inside like nothing had gone wrong?? and the way she chooses her words; i’m convinced this was indeed a set up. but it was so stupid. who care if she danced or not really? who friggen care? if i had been melissa i never would have gone to the fashion show knowing that kim d had just bad mouthed my husband all over town. and then you go and support her?

17. ann Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 9:24 am

The bald guy even told a woman he was talking to at the fashion show that Kim and Teresa wanted to embarrass Melissa.Kim looks like a man in drag!

18. L Sills Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 6:18 pm

Theresa is a narcisist. Her world only has her, her family, and material goods in it. She is getting what she deserves. Her husband Joe is no winner. He too calls everyone names behind their backs. Looks like he fools around behind her back. I love karma. Sad thing tho is that the middle child of theirs will need some counseling. To watch Theresa makes me angry. She is phony, selfish, hurtful, self centered and a BITCH. sOME people badmouth Caroline. I admire her. She is a straight shooter, analytical with situations, and a “real” friend. I admire her outspoken ways. Sometimes truths need to be said

19. Dawn Says:
    September 28th, 2012 at 2:14 pm

I have watched all 4 seasons. I believe Theresa is capable of a lot of things BUT I do not believe she was in on this. I cannot stand Caroline. She is a busy body. Her words were “I have NO time for drama”. But she’s always there adding fuel to the fire. She did it with Danielle too. Jacqueline is a weak and spineless person. She should do kept those texts to herself if she really cared about Tre. Caroline’s daughter is an idiot. She needs to get some self esteem. I think Dina was the smart one for getting out. I too thing Joe Guidice is a loser. He’s a horrible husband and father. I think Tre should kick him to the curb. Ritchie is a wanna be. I cant stand him. But i do like Kathy. Sometimes I am glad I keep to myself and leave my business in my house. As for Melissa who cares if she was a stripper. It was in the past. Your past is what shapes you for the present and future. I’m out!!!!

20. julie Says:
    October 9th, 2012 at 7:24 pm

omg yes she set her sisterinlaw up thats whY SHE GOT NERVOUS WHEN MELISSA CALLED JOE SHE WANTED TO EMBARRESS HER BUT IT BACK FIRED YOU COULD SEE THAT MELISSA WAS LIKE THIS IS NUTS TRESESA WAS ABASKET CASE

Comments