The Real Housewives Of New Jersey’s Melissa Gorga Slams Teresa Giudice

September 25, 2012 09:44 AM by Lisa Princ

The Real Housewives Of New Jersey season finale aired this week on Bravo, and viewers watched as Teresa Giudice set up her sister-in-law, Melissa Gorga.  After the fashion show confrontation, Melissa Gorga slammed Teresa Giudice, revealing that she is “officially done” with her.

The Real Housewives of New Jersey went out with a bang this season, and after the finale aired, Melissa Gorga spoke to the press about her feelings toward her sister-in-law, Teresa Giudice. “Anyone with two eyes can see that it was a complete setup,” Gorga told US Weekly, adding: “If she admitted she set me up, I would hear her out. But if I forgave her, who’s to say she wouldn’t strike again? And who knows if it’s not going to be more desperate next time, with her planting crazier stories. Why should I trust her? I’m not going to take the chance of letting her hurt me.”

After admitting that she is officially done with Teresa Giudice, Melissa Gorga went on to add that while the incident was over a year ago, it still haunts her, especially watching the episode air. “I was sick. It makes me want to stand in front of Teresa and scream at her. It makes my skin crawl,” Gorga explained.

So, what about filming a new season with Giudice? Gorga admitted it will be difficult for her, adding: “I don’t know how I’m going to handle it. I’m not even ready to be in the same room with her right now. I’m seriously not ready.”

So what did you think of the season finale of RHONJ?  Was Melissa set-up by Teresa at the Posche fashion show? Let us know what you think, leave us a comment below.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of New Jersey. For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Photo and Video Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of New Jersey |

22 Responses to “The Real Housewives Of New Jersey’s Melissa Gorga Slams Teresa Giudice”

1. nancy atkinson Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 10:40 am

If Teresea and Kim truly meet Angelo for the first time that same day at the spa which happens to be the day of the fashion show, makes me suspicious of the 2 of them. Why would they invite him to the fashion show when they only meet him the same day? I can see if he was involved in fashin, but not a nail/hair salon.
    Shame on Teresa!

2. Kelly Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 11:01 am

You heard Teresa tell the guy at the salon to not talk about her family and to stop telling people that story. Why would she go and try to find and confront him if she had anything to do with it. And why did Kim D. come over and apologize??? Teresa had nothing to do with it. A Melissa is nothing but a piece of garbage. She wants to take over the show. You could hear her whispering all that stuff to Joe to try and make a big fight start. And Caroline, she makes my skin crawl! She is nothing but a trouble maker who can’t stand for anyone to have 5 more minutes of fame then she does.

3. Shari C Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 11:13 am

Just from what I saw Teresa looks guilty. Joe and Mellisa are so sweet together. Do away with Teresa on the show and give them J&M a show of their own! Hold your head high Mellisa Love ya both!

4. Vita Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 11:18 am

Teresa didn’t set up Melissa up. It’s a enterainment show! Everyone of those woman knows and signed up for their share of drama. Each one knows their each gonna get a suprise of drama and possible fame and riches. Come on. Keep it real. Get rid of them bitches and give Teresa her own show. All the women have been jealous of Teresa from the begining. It’s clear as day. Teresa is a bad b#%* and the rest of the woman of haters can’t stand the power and the beauty that Teresa holds!

5. Ani G. Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 11:45 am

It’s so obvious Teresa did it. She’s told Jac,Caroline,Lauren that Melissa’s a stripper for the past two years since Melissa joined the show. Come one Teresa really thought she was slick and would not get caught.. Don’t the Guidice’s have a reputation of that. 1) Fake Bankruptcy 2) Pretending Joe was not drinking and driving when he crashed 3) Joe trying to get a Drivers License as his brother 4) Joe talking to his Girlfriend on the phone on camera? You guys do the math

6. Angie Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 11:50 am

Teresa is a disgrace! Its also really harsh the way Jacqeline found out how much of a B#@$% Teresa really is… She says she is all about Family then goes and does this? Mark my words.. Joe Guidice will end up in prison for his stupidness and Teresa wll be left all alone….

7. Sandie Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 11:57 am

Oh! he was definately invited just as he said, he was asked to bring it up to Melissa that he’s met her before…after the fact there was alot of BACKPEDDLING because they probably didn’t think it would be aired, but eh~BRAVO wanted rating so of course it was aired …and they got caught..KIM D was smiling like a kid in the candy store….it was definately a SETUP to embarrass Melissa. Glad when Teresa leaves that show and BRAVO get in new faces…can’t stand her kids either, they are so bad..and JOE makes my skin crawl…he’s so abusive..nice BRAVO showing the world how a man can be abusive to his spouse..AMERICA don’t need that~

8. Shari C Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 12:35 pm

I am team Joe/Mellisa they need their own show. Teresa looks like fame has gone to her head. So guilty.

9. Mara Uribe Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 3:38 pm

I’m watched the last 3 seasons and I’ve seen how Teresa has changed because of her finacial and marital problems. I also saw how she truly was making great efforts to reunite her relationship with her brother and Melissa. Then all of a sudden everyone is blaming her for the “set up” at the Porsche Fashion Show. Take a good look at Kim D. Kim D. was the one who set it all up so that Teresa could take the rap. Keep in mind Kim D. can’t stand the Gorgas.

10. Katie Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 4:04 pm

I am NOT a fan of Teresa and it seems to me KIM has an axe to grind with Melissa, and a good way to hurt her would be to invite Teresa and just “happen to run into the bald guy” in hopes Teresa would do what she always does and spread the word. Perfect set up for KIM.
    Think about it! Two times Teresa walked away form this gossip, and she never has done this before.

11. beth Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 5:12 pm

No wonder teresa was nervous, it was FEAR, not loyalty to her family she didn’t want to get busted… TOO LATE lol. she was talking trash about Melessa a long time ago, told Caroline and her daughter that Melessa was a striper. Well teresa old girl your luck ran out, and its about time. You suckered in by your FRIEND, the sleazy blond yuk, nasty.

12. Jen Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 7:28 am

Teresa is totally fake and obviously extremely jealous of Melissa. Good for Melisaa for finally putting her foot down and being done with her. Teresa doesn’ t deserve to even be in the same room as the other women. It is so obvious she is trying too hard to live up to their standards so the only way to make herself look better is to try to put others down. I am glad no one isbuying that.

13. merry Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 8:11 am

what would Dr.hil have to say about Teresa

14. Kye Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 8:14 am

Teresa is washed up and played out. Totally obvious and very much ignorant. BRAVO I beg of you… “Get Rid Of Her”. I’d blame you too especially since you did NOTHING to stop Angelo… period. I don’t care what anyone says – if you were a true blue SIL you would have put him in his place like you do with everyone else. In the Salon though you had enough balls to leave the room when Kim was talking to Angelo you sure made sure you got a earful regardless because you like how she acts… like trash. Anyone that gets in your way and tries to be nice and friendly to you yet is ambitious as well, you strike them down eventually. I read you a mile away 2 seasons ago.

15. Xwhyzee Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 8:23 am

The ‘pauper’ DragU w/ the weird hairline is a WICKED
    viscious shrew. We all know that cruel intent/s beget evil karma. Ill karma and karma to her.
    BravoTV/acohen is riding the money train and they are relishing at promoting such wretched shows where casts have divorced&committed suicide, what else are they striving for?

16. cindy Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 9:26 am

I think Teresa totally set up Melissa, she is so jealous of her and how happy her brother and Melissa are and how rude her husband Joe Guidice is to her, and he called her the names that fit her totally, she needs to calm down her attitude, Teresa and Kim are in cahoots with hurting Melissa

17. crazylady Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 1:18 pm

Teresa is not jealous of Melissa, she just wants everyone to know WHY she has been suspicious of her motives towards her brother all along.

If she believes Mel was a stripper before she married her brother then that is why she ALSO believes that she is only motivated by money and would leave her ‘beloved’ brother for a richer man. (This I actually believe – lucky for Joe, he’s rich so Melissa is content to stay. She would never stick around for brokeville with him though. NEVEREVEREVER!)

So it is because of all of these feelings prior to RHONJ, that she keeps trying to get everyone to see or understand why she has/d reservations about the girl. Perhaps they are unfounded now, but Teresa wants the ‘truth’ revealed. She helped to set it up. Maybe didn’t plan it, but she went along with it because like the guy said…”They say Melissa is coming off holier than thou”

Melissa is a crafty one alright.

18. BEBE Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 4:28 pm

I am not the biggest fan of Teresa, but I think both
    Melissa and Teresa were setup by Kim. She is trouble with a capital T. She set all this turmoil in motion. Don’t forget, she is the one that took
    Teresa to that shop. She achieved her goal, to mess up that family.

19. emilia Says:
    September 27th, 2012 at 6:04 am

Melissa was with her husband before there was alot of money..Teresa should worry about her own crappy marriage,and stop sticking her nose into her brothers…Her brother loves his wife,we know what Theresa’s husband thinks about her!

20. Yvonne Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 4:49 pm

Please Bravo I have had enough of that snake Teresa! Please take her off!

21. jo farley Says:
    October 9th, 2012 at 2:30 pm

To Melissa, Caroline, Jacqueline & Kathy: Consider yourselves lucky you cut a virulent cancer from your social circle. TG is a classic (and I mean CLASSIC) emotionally abusive narcissist (I know, I married the male version); they can be amazingly charming and convince you they are sincere in their love for you, but the reality is they are self-absorbed, selfish and amazingly void of empathy. I wanted to scream at the tv set a hundred times! Caroline got it right away, but somehow was painted the bad guy…Jacqueline and Kathy responded as most folks do, with wanting to understand “motives” and giving innumerable second chances…Melissa – I think she always knew TG was trouble, but attempted to fly under the radar to keep her family intact. It is soooo obvious that TG is jealous of the successes everyone else has enjoyed, especially Melissa. She was so jealous she tried to destroy and split up a family; that she would even consider hurting her own brother and nephews and niece, proves without a doubt how deliberately hateful she is. Genuine friends and family are proud and happy for you, think about that. One last thing…no one will ever convince Theresa she is wrong because total denial is part of the narcissist’s personality. Just move on, consider this a real learning experience. Can’t wait to see the next season and hope it is without TG~

Like · · 16 minutes ago

22. Maxine Says:
    October 17th, 2012 at 6:34 pm

Please do not let Teresa go. The show will be nothing without her. I say let Kathie, Richie and the Manzos go. Keep Jaq. Chris and her will do fine without Caroline and kids (so Boring family)
    Also give Melissa and Joe a small part and see where the story goes. You could bring in more of Teresa friends.

Comments