Dog The Bounty Hunter Gets A New Show

September 26, 2012 07:10 AM by Lisa Princ

Dog The Bounty Hunter may have gotten canned from A&E recently, but that will not keep Dog and his family off of our television sets! That’s right, Duane “Dog” Chapman and his family are getting a new show that will be airing on CMT!

We learned back in May that Dog The Bounty Hunter was canned from A&E, following a lawsuit by another bondsman, Bobby Brown, who often appeared on the series. According to Brown, he created the show, and he said that he prepared the cases that Dog and Beth pursued. Despite the show’s cancellation, Duane and Beth Chapman were certain that they would remain on television, and it turns out – they were right!

According to CMT, the network has ordered ten, one-hour episodes for a spring/summer 2013 premiere.

The show will be called “Dog” and will show Dog the Bounty Hunter aka Duane Chapman and his wife Beth as they concentrate more on the bail industry as a whole, helping other mom and pop bail bond agencies that are facing extinction due to bad legislation, untrained or ineffective bounty hunters or just plain bad decisions.

An executive for CMT said: “This series is a game changer for CMT. We were aggressive in our pursuit of a show featuring Dog and Beth, one of the most bankable teams in television history. We couldn’t be happier to partner with Electus and Dog and Beth as they move forward on the next chapter.”

Would you follow the Chapman family to CMT? Are you upset by A&E’s decision to cancel the series? We want to hear from the fans! Comment and share your thoughts with us below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about Dog The Bounty Hunter. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Dog The Bounty Hunter.

Photo Credit: A&E

Topics: A&E Reality TV Shows, Dog The Bounty Hunter |

188 Responses to “Dog The Bounty Hunter Gets A New Show”

1. Denise H Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 7:47 am

You can’t keep a good “Dog” down….. YAY!!!

2. Dallas Krueger Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 7:56 am

My whole family is still mad at A&E for discontinueing Dog the Bounty Hunter. We were very loyal watcher up until that time, We no longer watch A&E. We all look forward to watching Dog on CMT in the Spring.

3. maria Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 7:59 am

i could care lassee about that iam so happy that a;e did what they did cuase to tell you the truth i hate that dam show

4. sonja Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 8:00 am

im on your side you have a really great show im happy to see u are staying on the air i watch your show all day if it on all day im hooked on your show. keepem coming tks

5. Erin Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 8:00 am

YES! I am glad to hear that Dog and his family will be back on TV! Dog The Bounty Hunter was one of my favorite shows, and I only have a few. It is too bad that Bobby Brown let the show go to his head. Further proof that TV, and fame isn’t for everyone… As for A&E…yet another network that may be cutting off it’s nose to spite it’s face.

Duane, Beth, and the rest of the gang: Good luck and God Bless!

6. Oma Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 8:00 am

I Love Dog and Beth!! I am glad to hear that they will be getting a new show on CMT! I will be sure to watch every episode. Thank you CMT

7. Ginna Escamila Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 8:01 am

I am very disapointed that A&E Cancelled Dog The Bounty Hunter Show. I Love The Show, Watched On A Regular Bases. I Will Continue To Watch On Whatever Network They Will Move The Show To. Shame On You A&E….

8. DryDawg Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 8:03 am

Very happy you picked them up. “Dawg” in DryDawg came from Dog Chapman. Dry means clean alcohol & drug free. Which is what The Dog preaches. “Go Dog” continued success.

9. LadyRhinestone Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 8:04 am

A&E has found more reasons to cancel “Dog the Bounty Hunter” than I can count. That’s ok, Dog, CMT is a great T.V. station for your show to be broadcast. Let A&E take a hike! And as for Bobby Brown..well, he has always acted as if he was such a great friend. Yeah right! When it comes down to it he turned on you and your family! I hope he gets his! Let’s see what show he has this coming season. What a trader!
    I am a “die-hard” fan of your show, and I love you and ALL of your family. I have seen EVERY one of your shows, and I will continue to do so. Im so happy to hear that you “will be baack”! LOL Can’t wait to see you show again on “CMT”. >3

10. ymvarela Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 8:07 am

I am happy that they got rid of that bunch of phonies.

11. Rhonda Griep Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 8:07 am

I am very upset that A&E cancelled Dog, the Bounty Hunter.

Bobby Brown was a stupid little twerp who couldn’t manage himself out of a paper bag.

I will check out the new show on CMT but the premise doesn’t sound nearly as interesting.

12. william morgan Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 8:09 am

law breakers arent the only ones to fear the dog

13. stpetenana Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 8:12 am

Hell Yeah I’m Mad!! this is the second time A&E has done this. The fans brought him back last time so A&E did not learn the first time to listen to the fans!! Thank You CMT For giving him a new show will be waiting and watching!!!!

14. angel cortijo Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 8:12 am

dog stinks-alot!!! greasy folks…i will surely stay away !!! what a farce.

15. Cat Miller Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 8:13 am

Dog The Bounty Hunter was a show that I never expected to like. I am a 62 year old middle class wife, mother and business woman who lives in California. As it turns out, I really liked the show. I look forward to seeing Dog and Beth on their new show.

16. cathy lane Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 8:16 am

HELL YES~ I am upset at A&E! Listen,I may not care for Beth much,but what they do ( Dog & Beth) is cool as heck! Cause we, as a society,do get ourselves in trouble,and need the help of a bondsman…While most would not cross the line of running,it is EXTREMLY interesting to see the ones who do! Good for CMT,it is hard pressed for something that fast paced (bounty hunting) with criminals to be faith based… You go Dog! And the rest of the family… Do whatcha do..And I’ll be watching…Cat~

17. Windy Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 8:16 am

Another show w/ Dog the Bounty Hunter? I can’t wait!!!

18. Stacy Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 8:18 am

Too bad for A & E, they are the ones that lose and well Bobby Brown too. Greed is what drove him (Bobby)to a law suit. Too bad no big paycheck for you and now I hope that the cast is done with him. I wish the team the best of luck on CMT and now I am a CMT fan looking forward to the 2013 series. Get them “Dog and Beth”. See you in the spring.

19. Kelly Watkins Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 8:18 am

YES, I would follow the Chapman’s to CMT!!!! I was very upset when the show got canceled, it’s great T.V.!!!! I also hope Leland is still on the show, he is my favorite!!!!!

20. billie bobray Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 8:20 am

Just think of all the spin offs this could create. An entire new network WTTV WHITE TRASH TELEVISION. A white trash diet show where Beth diets on mountain dew and twinkies exclusively. a remodeling and decorating show where only trailers are flipped and decorated with goodwill and dollar store motifs.DR Dog just like DR Phil(WHAT? neither are real doctors)Dog can give life lessons to the entire trailer park!

21. LadyRhinestone Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 8:21 am

You better believe it! You certainly can’t get, the “Dog, the Bounty Hunter down! As far as A&E goes, who cares if they don’t want an A-rated show on their station! As the Chapman’s have proven, A&E are not the ONLY broadcasting stations around! Who needs them anyway? Good for you guys, Dog and Beth! Im a “die-hard” fan of your show, Dog, and will continue to be as long as you have a show! I have watched you ALL for so long that I feel as if you are personal friends of mine..lol. You guys are the BEST, and I have watched every ONE of your shows. As far as Bobby Brown? What a trader! He always acted like he was such a great friend but when it comes down to it…GREED got in his way of true friendship with you and your family. Well, Bobby Brown and A&E can take a HIKE!! See ya! Can’t wait to see your new show on CMT, Dog and Beth. Best of luck! Glad to hear you recovered from your injury, Dog! Like it has been said.. “You can’t get a GOOD DOG down!. <3

22. ckennedy Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 8:29 am

I would watch Dog and Beth anytime love their family

23. Carla Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 8:42 am

My only complaint is this…I cant afford cable so I have HD TV and I miss the show alot. If Bobby Brown was such a friend, why is it so important to him to toot his own horn over the show? I didn’t see him on there everytime I got to see the shows only occassionaly. It was Dog , Beth and there family that worked there butts off on that show. Some of the places that they had to get into that old man could never have gone. Sorry, but he doesn’t sound like much of a friend. He may have come up with the concept, but he didn’t carry every show…Dog & family did that !!!

24. Taylor Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 8:44 am

I was upset DTBH was cut, but am very happy for their new show! Love this family!!! ♥

25. Joe Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 8:47 am

The “Dog” is a one act o see, funny and different, but all that “Stuff” he has hanging on him makes him look like a clown. but it is diffrent…I like to watch it once in a while

26. Sherie Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 8:58 am

I will not watch A&E anylonger after hearing that Dog was cancelled.
    Show made a huge bad decision.

27. Marsha Jarrell Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 9:03 am

I was really upset with A&E for cancelling Dog but I am happy that CMT is putting them back on the air. They do a great job at finding the bad guys & we need Dog & his team. Thank you CMT. I certainly will be watching.

28. kathi Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 9:05 am

im very disappointed about the cancellation and glad they will be continuing on another network. bobby brown should be ashamed for his lawsuit. they were so gracious in helping him and then he turns on them. i’d be ticked off if i were the chapmans.

29. imari Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 9:05 am

i think that his show should still be on a&e cause its better on there

30. Kate Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 9:05 am

Bobby Brown shot a hole in his own foot. Tough to be Bobby Brown. Dog & Beth’s new series will be a runaway hit, I’m sure. They come across as real people doing the best they can to make a difference for good. It seems that they succeed, too. Good for them!!

31. renee haislip Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 9:12 am

Soooo glad to hear Dog an Beth well be back. Missed them greatly.

32. Jerry Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 9:14 am

If we had more people like Dog and his team we would have a much better Country! Very happy he will continue on CMT!

33. gary H. Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 9:17 am

I would not waste my time to watch the fake antics of these so called people. They are wanna be bad guys and are ignorant and fake in their business.Dog is nothing but a coward and should be in prison.

34. Marcieta Farley Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 9:22 am

I am 72, a retired R.N., college graduate, widowed and admit that I love to spend TV time with Dog and Beth, Dwayne Lee, Leland and Baby Lyssa. Thank you CMT for the promise of more time with them via my best entertainment source, my flatscreen TV! I’m not dead yet, so I enjoy trapping the “bad guys” in my chair! Marcie F.

35. Amy Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 9:30 am

I am thrilled by CMT to take them on and will be watching!!!!!!!! A&E are idiots!!!!

36. geon crap Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 9:32 am

This show is nothing but crap. It should never see the light of a moon shot.

37. marcus Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 9:33 am

It figures B. Brown is suing them. i been a dedicated fan for all the years and have purchased lots of DOG stuff from the site and in all the many years I have emailed them they are to up town to reply back even once. Go figure. I hope Bobby Brown wins! From the looks of the items they purchase and what they drive and so on they forget where they come from or did they?

38. WILMA SCHMIDT Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 9:34 am

To whom it may concern,
    My family and I look forward to seeing the DOG and FAMILY back.They are amazing for what they do .I hope all is well with the family ,so they can come back STRONGER then before.

Sincerly Wilma Schmidt

39. Lisa Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 9:34 am

Yes! I love Dog the Bounty Hunter! I was so upset to hear their show got canceled, it was so good! Glad to see they are coming back! Go Dog you’re the BEST!!!

40. squirrel girl Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 9:35 am

Glad he is back!! will watch fo sho. Glad Bobby Brown will not be on the new show. Hope anyway. He is such weisel!

41. george Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 9:36 am

can you get any more desperate for a show? the show was canned for reaasons other than BOBBY BROWN. let a dead dog de, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

42. Gary Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 9:42 am

With so much junk on so many channels these days, Dog is a show that won’t hurt you, whatever network presents it. The best thing any of them can do is limit the male incontinence and associated commercials.

43. Marsha Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 10:15 am

God sounds like a real snooze fest. I was happy to see that ugly face off the TV. Sorry he is back.

44. abinthesky Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 10:22 am

I am tickled Pink and Dog. A&E have been making a lot of not so great programming changes. Don’t care where I watch dog and Beth, and hopefully lele and dwayne lee will show up too- looking forward to spring 2013, L-rd willing and the creek don’t rise!

45. VBCRISP Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 10:24 am

I am so upset that they cancelled the show! I will be watching and waiting on the CMT episodes.

46. Kae Taylor Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 10:27 am

I’m thrilled the show is coming to CMT….love that channel. I have really missed the show and wondered why it got cancelled. I cannot wait for it to return even under a slightly different name…YAY for The dog and family !!!!!!!!!! I hope all is well with them and wish them the best. Thanks CMT.

47. Kae Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 10:38 am

I commented earlier and I wondered why A&E cancelled DTBH esp since they still show reruns of the show????? strange huh? So I still get to watch the show.

48. Dana Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 10:38 am

So happy they are staying on the air. they are great people, passionate about what they do and have a winning attitude, just goes to show that people have control over their own futures, Dog and Beth wouldn’t allow themselves to even entertain the idea that they wouldn’t work in reality tv again, the power of attraction!

49. Katrina Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 10:41 am

I love this show…the family really tries to help not just catch..disappointed they were cancelled…but happy CMT picked them up

50. Susan Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 10:41 am

I am thrilled they will be back on television. Learned so much about the legal system from that show. They do so much good for those they catch with a little counseling and show they care. This will be good for your business and sure you will get good feedback. I personally do not have cable tv but when I work at client houses I can watch sometimes or catch a rerun later. Thank you for bringing them back. Look forward to it in the spring.

51. Patricia Travers Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 10:42 am

I was very dissapointed to hear of A&E Taking the show off the air, their lose and CMT’S GAIN! I will definatly be watching their new show! SOOOO EXCITED!

52. Sylvia Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 10:47 am

I love Dog & Beth and the entire family…will definatly follow them over to CMT!!!

53. bruce Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 10:56 am

The big dog is off the porch and your gonna get bit bobby brown…..dont bite the hand that feeds ya….

54. Joanna Backman Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 11:01 am

wow…only in American can a racist hillbilly be rewarded. all i ask is that Beth wear longer skirts. please.

55. dougpi Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 11:05 am

Son of a bitch! Will someone just drive a stake in this guys heart? Is there not enough low life, dumb ass TV to keep the morons happy? Well for all of you with less than 50 I.Q. points your hero is back!

56. Amazing Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 11:16 am

Glad they are finally going off the air as DOG the Bounty Hunter.The shows I watched say they are hypocrites; praying in a circle before they take off to find someone and then cursing like Sailors before they apprehend them. So sad…do they think people can’t see through that? Their time has come and gone!

57. Jennafer Melendez Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 11:25 am

I am so happy Dog and Beth will be coming back! A and E kept moving them around and cancelling them,They have a GREAT show and deserve to be on a good network like CMT. My one hope is that CMT will put them in a slot and leave them there!I think television stations end up cancelling shows because thay move them around too much!

58. LISA Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 11:25 am

I can’t believe A&E canned dog. That is so ridiculous. I am happy they will be back and on a new show and channel.

59. Dorothy R. Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 11:27 am

One of THE MOST ENTERTAINING shows I’ve watched. Isn’t A&E supposed to stand for Arts & Entertainment? Well, they blew it when they let Dog & his family go, but God has his hand in the Chapman’s lives. They brought a caring human element to the show when dealing with the fugitives. Keep on keeping on family! I believe you have allowed God to use you as an instrument in influencing & changing lives of those who you come into contact with in a non-judgemental way.

60. wendy Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 11:28 am

Dog and his peroxide blonde,boobified, trashy, wanna be star “bitch” are nothing more than foul mouths. They cuss and swear and degrade everyone they pick up. Then they have a prayer session..That is blasphemy. The boys and Lyssa did all the work and those two idiots swoop in to take all the credit. Dog hands the phone over to Beth constantly. He doesn’t think through his plans. I hope those boys run for the hills and let dear ol’ dad and wicked stepmother tank. Good riddance. A&E smartened up. We can only hope CMT sees the light after ten agonizing shows.

61. jody Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 11:28 am

I am glade that there is going to be more dog on tv. I have been watching the show sence it first came on tv. I still watch it even though it is just reruns I will be watching the show when it comes back on tv to cmt CAN NOT WAIT

62. Jackie from Lamar, CO Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 11:29 am

I have been a fan of Dog and his family for a long time – Read his book and loved it! Wanted more… But love the show and am so grateful CMT is picking it up. Sorry to hear about Bobby Brown and the Lawsuit.. I guess he got jealous! Anyway God bless CMT for picking them up… and God bless Dog and his family!

63. kelly Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 11:32 am

i can not wait i love the show just glad thay will be back

64. Frances Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 11:37 am

I was truly disappointed to hear A&E canceled Dog the Bounty Hunter. Bobby Brown is a sleaze ball for suing and trying to take credit for the show. Dog is the one that makes the show. I will catch up to the new show in the spring. Go Duane and Beth!

65. sandra keith Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 11:37 am

thought the reason why the show was cancelled was they couldnt come to terms with producers on format and salary-not bobby brown-cant blame him if he was supposed to be regular on show and didnt get the status or pay-i would sue too!!! wish dog and beth the best!!godspeed!!!!!

66. Tracy Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 11:41 am

Our family is glad to hear that we will see the show again. These people have love and compassion for thier job. I am sorry to hear that Bobbi Brown had a problem with them! Guess all those hugs he gave were fake!

67. claudia Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 11:45 am

Go Dog…..Hope Brother Tim is back….

68. Sammye Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 11:47 am

I love Dog and Beth and the rest of the family. I always want to hear about their family.

69. Irish Angel Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 11:48 am

Can’t wait to see them again!

70. David Roper Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 12:09 pm

What a waist of airtime…..Dog and his crew are the lowest of the low lifes….cancel them….

71. Carol Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 12:10 pm

I am so glad Dog & Beth will be on CMT. I shall definately follow them to CMT.

72. Kerry Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 12:17 pm

I am so glad that CMT will be carrying Dog the Bounty Hunter I still watch the reruns but will glad move from A&E to CMT to watch. Love the show and love what they are doing…

73. david Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 12:31 pm

Wish someone would put him out of his missery and put him and his whole lot down as in euthanise them!! He and his show SUCKS!!!! Stupidest show on TV.

74. Dan Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 12:35 pm

Never watched his old show and will NEVER watch this CRAP either. Muscleed up RETARD!

75. Melissa Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 12:40 pm

Im so glad that cmt picked up ” dog and beth”. I love them and there show ..no matter what channel they are on ,I will be watching them! Thank You cmt!

76. wyannette manne Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 12:42 pm

I was sad to see A & E pull, Dog the Bounty Hunter off. So happy to hear they will be back with another show, you bet, I will be watching. Best of wishes to you all.
    A faithful fan…

77. jeff Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 12:45 pm

Loved the hair. Hated the show. No, that’s sarcasm. Hated the hair too.

78. Theda Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 12:46 pm

Glad Dog and Beth found a new home!!

79. lisa jones Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 12:48 pm

i think the show is a joke and will be glad when the whole thing is off any station .why i hate the show is they cuss and use bad languages all through the show and when they catch the person they scream and cuss them like they are dogs and then they have prayer .who do they think is listening to them .not our heavenly farther .they must have their own person to pray to .please take the show off .put something else on the stations that people can watch

80. Not Happy Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 12:52 pm

I am sorry they will continue. Beth ran off his two sons, and I have not watched it since.

81. Hickorydickorydoc Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 1:16 pm

CMT must be really desperate, putting a convicted murder, and current dope head and drug dealer on tv, sure isn’t no secret that Dog was always floating in the clouds on the old show, nothing about him has changed at all….

82. Larry Fyne Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 1:20 pm

What a trashy bunch. Gotta be trashy people that like the show. How in the world could anyone like watching these greasy, ghetto-fabulous, inbreds? My goodness…let’s be inspired to be like Dwayne Chapman OR anyone associated with his litter. Jeez…

83. debra adams Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 1:24 pm

i like dog and his family we need god in all our shows i am glad thay are on tv i am happy about this may god bless them all

84. Julie Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 1:43 pm

I am looking forward to seeing an update on Dog and Beth. Love ‘em or hate ‘em you can’t deny that they have become a part of pop culture.

85. Rose Mary Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 1:52 pm

Dog the Bounty is the best show on tv. My whole family was sorry to see it had got cancelled. We watch all the reruns. We understood that they were having problems & thought that is why they took the show off tv. We are sure glad it will be coming back on a new channel. Good Luck CHAPMAN family.

86. jason Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 2:30 pm

When all of the kids (Duane Lee, Leeland, Lisa) left the family business to pursue their own desires the show was doomed. You really want to know what happened with Duane Lee search the twitter feud Beth had with Duanes girlfriend, including the names she called her for everyone to read.

87. Gigi Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 2:35 pm

Funny how Bobby Brown wanted a piece of the action towards the end of it. Personally I might check it out but I HATE Beth. She is rude and a poor example of a Christian. My favorite part of the show was the ride to the jail/Dog’s talk.

88. Elizabeth Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Bobby Brown !!! PLEASE ! We love Dog & Beth & the whole family <3 …very upset it was taken off & so glad CMT stepped up , I think you will really enjoy this new show & I will deff be watching …shame on you Bobby Brown …greed !!

89. Christy Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 2:51 pm

I am glad that dog will be back. I haven’t had any interest in A&E since they canceled the show. Now that CMT has picked it up i dont think my tv will ever leave that channel. Cant wait to see DOG, Beth, and the gang back on tv!

90. J.J. Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 2:59 pm

If it were not for the Chapman’s foul language I would welcome them back. Do they have such a limited vocabulary that they cannot have one decent conversation without the cursing & swearing? Beth is the worse of all of them.

91. jerseydevil Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 3:03 pm

Beatin’ it to death! I guess they had to rally up some income to maintain Beth’s hooker-clothes fetish.High end trash no cheep.Haoles

92. Karen Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 3:11 pm

when is Dog the Bounty Hunter going to be on and what channel. I like Dog and Beth and the kids and what they do to pull people up that fallen down and to help them to regain their self respect and worth. When they gather together and pray for the person who is troubled and lost it really makes a difference in their lives and helps them to bring themselves up and to not make the same mistakes again. It a new beginning for these people. We need more people like Duane and Beth that take the time to care for people who have fallen. We love you guys

93. Speeddemon Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 3:14 pm

I have a lot of respect for Dog, Beth and the whole fmily! Bobby couldnt catch a cold without the help of dog and his clan. It seems to me A&E are a bunch of whack jobs that care about what they think and the hell with the fans, CMT Smart move on your part you really know how to treat your fans. Dog and Beth Good luck wit the new show cant wait to see you guys back in action!!!!!!

94. teresa Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 3:14 pm

i am happy to heare the chapmans get to continue makeing money and still be on tv. It does not matter what channel they are i am still going to watch them

95. shawnann Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 3:17 pm

I was happy to that show go,i use to like it then it got way to cheesey,Beth you need to learn how to dress,you look like a .50 street walker,Dog you claim you are a christian man you pray then swear and cuss people then have the nerve to pray with them,wow.You are a has been go away.Shame on CMT for bringing this crap back.

96. KTHY Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 3:38 pm

I LOVE YOUR SHOW,YES I WILL GO TO CMT TO WATCH YOU

97. Cathy Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 3:41 pm

I better believe I will be watching the new show on CMT. Thanks to CMT for picking up the best show ever.I was upset with A&E but guess what it is their lost and CMT’s gain. CMT is a great channel to watch anyway. Hope all of the family will join Dog & Beth too. Also Sonny too.

98. steph.b Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 3:46 pm

I don’t care what anyone says,”DOG”the Bounty Hunter N his family,Are the best!!! Especially LELAND,OMG he is sooooooooooooo hot. I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion,let those people say want,it DON’t matter. If you don’t like the show then its simple,don’t watch it!!! I don’t care what network has them, I’m always gonna be a fan!

99. debbie Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 4:24 pm

I hate that A&E took you off their channel. But, I am glad that you will be on CMT. I can wait to see your new show next spring & summer. I like watching yor show I watched all of them. I show the reruns when I can find them. God Bless You & your family.

100. Lisa Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 4:38 pm

You guys are the best even though they say that DOG hates mexicans? We’re not all that bad dog you just bumped into the wrong territory!!!! But, we still bleed red just like you folks do!!! Leland is WOW and so is DEuane JR. Good Job guys!!!!!!!!!!!

101. Midge Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 4:54 pm

A&E Lost me as viewer for their actions against Dog and Beth. Hope A&E looses their contracts.

Dog the bounty hunter and the family teach us all great things so A& E Ihope you suffer big time for the bad treatment. And as for Bobby Brown he too should be taken of the air. He is not much of bounty Hunter without Dog and Beth, and gang. The show shoudl of proved that for as many time as Dog andBeth have gone to his rescue. Retirement Bobby or a nursing home is what you should consider. you did in no way shape or form make Dog the Bounty Hunter they made YOU!

102. sharon Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 4:56 pm

I’m glad Dog’s coming back, but I wish Beth would were different shoes, who run’s after people in high heel shoes, plus it would be nice if she would be nicer to Dog’s son’s

103. Richard Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 5:15 pm

To bad for A&E and GREAT job for CMT!
    ::Dog, Beth and family are true winners! they always keep a positive attitude and they are always thankful to God. Their personal story is truly amazing. I love how they always share their past life story. I respect the Chapman family because they turned their past situation from a negative to a postive and now they are setting the example for their next generation to follow!…Chapmans keep your head up and know that God has a plan for you! You all are AWESOME!:::

104. Wolf Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 5:16 pm

I like Dog The Bounty Hunter.
    I hope the new show till shows them bounty hunting.

105. Margie Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 5:30 pm

I am so excited that CMT has picked up the DOG.I was so upset when i heard that A&E was dropping the show.I wake every morning just to watch the re-runs.I don’t what happened with A&E but thanks CMT for picking them up.HOORAY!

106. Jen Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 6:03 pm

I am sad that CMT has chosen to put them on tv. Dog and Beth are horrible examples for young people. Dog has a long history of not following the law including murder and other scandals such as racist remarks and nearly causing an international incident with Mexico by taking the law into his own hands instead of going about it legally. Young people shouldn’t be taught that the ends justifies the means or given the impression that there are no consequences for your actions. They make a living out of getting criminals out of jail and putting them back out on the streets. They are not crime fighters. They just take them back to jail when the miss payments etc.

107. Lyndi Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 6:14 pm

So glad that CMT picked up Dog Chapman and Beth and the family for a new show. I’d rather watch them than the networks taking over everything with sports. I’m not obsessed with sports like most people. I definitely will be watching the new shows. A & E’s loss, CMT’s gain. Thank you CMT for picking up the Chapman Family with a new program. I’m sure the ratings will be great as good as they were on A & E.

108. Billiebob Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 6:40 pm

Shameful people, isn’t honey boo boo or Jersey Shore enough loser programming for you all! Do yourself a favor turn off the tube, take a community college course, spend time with your kids, go fishing or pick up a book, before wasting your time on such crappy programming! SMDH, we are doomed as a society!

109. WIKKEDANGEL Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 7:15 pm

i gotta give them props that they were in the right place at the right time and got a show,,, but please, this is not bounty hunting..and unless you are in the industry you dont know what i mean.. yea anybody can hunt a drug addict with a can of pepper spray and a bean bag gun..but in the real world a hunter goes after real criminalsand they carry more than a can of pepper spray and they fight for their lives alot of times and unfortunately some dont walk away with their life..so no i wont watch it cause they make a mockery of the real thing.. and he can only be a hunter in a few select states cause he is a felon.. and its all a script and staged so why bother

110. Marcia Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 7:20 pm

Dog, you are a cool dude! But, Beth sweety you obviously have plenty of $$$, so why do you dress like a trashy woman? Do you really believe people or the Lord wants to see you in a short skirt or skimpy top? If those clothes make you and Dog happy, then just wear them when you and Dog are alone and be happy! Impressions do matter and you look like a joke! Duane Lee is the greatest and a real woman would pick him over tiny lil Leland any day of the year.

111. Concetta Vaccaro Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 7:30 pm

I am glad you are getting a new show for the people who like your old show. I watch it some times. I do not think I will watch the new show because its not my cup of tea but good luck to you all and od Bless you all.

112. WIfam Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 7:36 pm

We LOVE Dog & family and are so excited to be able to see them soon on CMT! They have an unusual job that we wouldn’t know anything about if it weren’t for the show. The fact that they aren’t afraid to pray on tv and give the glory to God is what keeps us watching them. They’re great . . . all the best!

113. Kimmie Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 7:37 pm

I love dog and beth and the whole family i was sad to hear that is was cancelled and look forward to catch up with them on CMT i hope i get it if not i will make sure i get it before the show starts cant wait love dog

114. Debbie T Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 7:41 pm

So glad Dog found a new home. Bobby Brown is nothing but greedy and jealous. Dog doesn’t need him. He and Beth can do just fine on their own. Welcome back Dog. Can’t wait for the new season.

115. Crystal Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 7:45 pm

It’s too bad CMT has picked DOG & Beth, as far as I am concerned, they are nothing but self rightious losers. Although they have figured out how to sell themselves very well, I don’t think there is an honest word from eithers mouth. I won’t waste alot of time hating on them now, and I will definately NOT watch their new show. I think A&E did well to cut ties!! I would be curious to see if A&E and CMT have any affiliation, just wondering……..

116. Bill Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 9:10 pm

I am not suprised,,when they were cancelled I commented on that story another network should pick them up. Dog the Bounty Hunter had a lot going for it, first the scenery in Hawaii, a great original cat and mouse chase drama, real street interaction,,, a interesting family CHAPMANs, tension,, and most of all I like DOG showing some kindness to his prey at the end of each show. Something I havent seen many times,,,I will watch the new show ,Thank you CMT and Dog for not giving up

117. Laci Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 9:45 pm

Are you people nuts?? The show will be NOTHING like the old one. First of all, Leland and DuaneLee broke off from the family. Duane Lee now lives in Florida withhis son and gf. Leland moved to another Hawaiian island and started his own bail-bonds business. He no longer works with his father. Baby Lyssa got divorced less than 3 yrs after the big wedding to Bo and became an alcoholic. Fam is doing REALLL WELLL in my opinion. (not) Th new show will tank fast if the best they can come up with is Beth 50% of the time on camera. BLECH.

118. Laci Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 9:48 pm

Duane Lee and Leland both quit the show and cut off ties with their father and stepmother. Lyssa got divorced and developed a drinking problem. Yes it looks like this fame-hungry family got exactly what was coming to them. Good riddance. The new show will suck BALLS.

119. Audrey Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 9:56 pm

I Love their show I will watch it, It’s a good show no killings and no one gets hurt , maybe so scratches.

120. rod Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 10:17 pm

Lets see Bobby Brown solve his cases without Dog ,im an avid fan of Dog and Beth. Good luck on your new show ,ill be watching!

121. kathy mckittrick Says:
    September 27th, 2012 at 4:08 am

i love the dog the bounty hunter show sorry a&e cancelled it hope this show is as good as the other one was but ihave to agree that they need to clean up their mouths as i donnot thing that cmt will put up with it like a&e did but i really am glad they willbe back on telvison missing me some dog and family

122. Amanda Says:
    September 27th, 2012 at 1:42 pm

Can’t beleave they are bring him back.
    The way he yells at old people to get their reliteves is elder abuse ever hear of respecting your elders!

123. Nellie Says:
    September 27th, 2012 at 5:07 pm

I Dog The Bounty Hunter. Bring them back soon!!!! Love them…

124. datsloco Says:
    September 28th, 2012 at 2:09 pm

We were very upset at A&E decision…Our whole family watches reruns of dog n beth… You can count on us recording the series from CMT on our DVR…:)…can’t wait….

125. sherry Says:
    October 1st, 2012 at 12:09 pm

I’m so glad the Dog and Beth is coming back .I love to watch the show. Thank God that we have some good people in the world that care about others.Wish we had more. I well be there to see the new show. Love ya Dog and Beth and family. See you soon.

126. Amy Says:
    October 2nd, 2012 at 6:46 am

YAY!!! So glad the Chapmans are coming back! I had no idea Downtown Bobby Brown had flipped on the family. Wow. Crazy to hear but SO GLAD the family is coming back to TV! I’ve been DVRing old episodes!

127. Miguel Says:
    October 3rd, 2012 at 10:13 am

So happy I will live life knowing I can witness your wonderful work of art , dog …Beth I love you guys can’t wait to be entertains by you I stood by you dog when they took you in to prison I’m not gonna let you go cause these sums of bites canned your show , well they’re lost and our gain I love u but also I hate your not doing bounty work mmm baby for kick ounce in a while go hands on and help your fellow friend muaaaa Miguel in jersey

128. updog Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 1:18 pm

Well fuck, thought it was finally over for that asshole.

129. anne kee Says:
    October 9th, 2012 at 12:22 pm

I never liked the episodes from Colorado anyway. I love the segments filmed in Hawaii having been there many times and love the climate and scenery. I wish dog and Beth the best. I read his first book but have to still get the second. They work hard and have surely paid their dues. Their life is a a story for a movie script.
    Go Dog
    A California fan

130. Jessica Schroeder Says:
    October 16th, 2012 at 9:18 am

We love The Dog!!! A&E….put you in the dog house.CMT…..Thanks So Much.The Chapman’s are a gift from God.May they keep doing great works and being safe.

131. Loree Says:
    October 17th, 2012 at 7:03 am

everyone loves a good dog dont they beth? lol i love the dog and family cant wait to watch fuck a&e CMT is the shit

132. edge Says:
    October 20th, 2012 at 6:38 pm

I LOVE DOG and BETH! DOG should have been the one to arrest Michael Vick! (Yeh, yeh, I know Vick didn’t skip).

133. Sweetsusierose Says:
    October 23rd, 2012 at 11:19 am

Dog the bounty hunter was and still will be a great show and an awesome career. At least they try to set these drug addicts straight! So what they have to use bad language that is all the drug addicts know! Beth and Dog are great family, Christian people and the world needs more people like that. Go Dog!

134. KimC Says:
    October 31st, 2012 at 2:37 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the Dog and Beth, well the whole family!! I though A&E done them wrong just over stupid Bobby Brown. Glad they will be back for more entertainment.

135. Joy Says:
    November 9th, 2012 at 10:28 pm

I love Dog, and His Family. I am thrilled they will stay on TV. As far as Bobby Brown goes, that man needs to RETIRE because if it weren’t for Dog, and his Family, his bu** woulda been up the creek without a paddle alongggggggggggggg time ago, and probably out of business as well. I hope it continues to show the doing their Bounty Hunting….

136. A.Foust Says:
    November 12th, 2012 at 1:01 pm

My Mother watched “Dog”; I didnt like it. Then I got to where I watched everyep[sode I could. Its Very rare nowadays for a reality show to show law enforcers that are “cool” to most generatins & best of all they Pray & show love to the people they catch. My Mom is 71 % I am51. Boo on A&E and congrats to CMT. Its about time thry got a great show on their tame lineup.

137. Deeba Says:
    November 15th, 2012 at 1:17 pm

So glad they are back, we all love how Beth keeps her Dog in line!

138. Kelly Says:
    November 16th, 2012 at 11:11 am

I CAN’T wait for Dog & Family to come back on, I still DVR his show everyday reruns or not.. My kids & I sit & watch them. My 5 yr old daughter likes Dog so much that she has decided to dress up like him for Halloween next year, and my 14yr old son is seriously thinking of doing something like that for a career. His favorite is Leland. I can’t wait to see new show. A&E is the loser in this & when the see the ratings skyrocket on CMT then they will come begging back.And as far as Bobby Brown, that ain’t family, Dog & family has helped you out of so many binds getting fugitives, you can even set up a file correctly or get a good mugshot. You would be NOTHING without Dog & Beth & Family!!!! .. We love you guys & can’t wait til spring/summer to see ya

139. tammy Says:
    November 18th, 2012 at 11:34 am

I am very glad CMT picked them up, I agree with the other people that said that the whole team cares about the people they catch and always offer to help them out in and out of court. Not many people nowadays go out of their way to help others out. YOU GO GUYS AND GOOD LUCK TO U ALL, GOD BLESS.

140. iknowitall Says:
    November 23rd, 2012 at 1:01 pm

Dog looks terrible with his extensions and blond hair. How much time does he spend at the beauty parlor. They are a joke and are racists to boot. They won’t last.

141. Kristine Says:
    November 26th, 2012 at 2:41 am

We were astonished to not see that the program was canceled. It had been my Wednesday show to watch for years, and now it’s reruns and I have seen everyone of his episodes. So yes I will most definitely be tuned. In when the show is on. Do you think you could email when exactly the first show to air? I don’t normally watch CMT, however I do listen to a fair share of country music.
    Kristine

142. Southerngirl Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 11:03 am

Yep…..A &E messed up. Glad to see Dog and Beth coming back. Now let’s hope they clean up their language!

143. chris and fred Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 7:36 pm

we can hardly wait to see the family again!!!!

144. lucy and Ricky Says:
    December 3rd, 2012 at 2:00 pm

if they come back…don’t pray and say cuss words in the same breathe!!! Goodness sakes!!

145. Buch Gatti Says:
    December 10th, 2012 at 11:34 am

I love to watch white trash catching other white trash, though he is the one making money and others put behind bars.

boo hoo

146. Debbie Says:
    December 10th, 2012 at 12:52 pm

I’m glad to hear that CMT picked up Dog the Bounty Hunter and am looking forward to seeing it again. I was VERY disappointed with A&E, and have changed my viewing because of it.
    As for Bobby Brown all I can say is that him and the Chapman family have been friends for a long time, and they are ALL in my prayers.

147. Pat Says:
    December 15th, 2012 at 5:59 pm

Glad that middle aged – hair extension wearing – wanna be bad boy (at his age no doubt) phony is gone. They have better programming on now. For the people that are upset, the show as one forever in a day. Everything gets stale and old. They were right to cancel the show. No one watched for Dog and Beth anyway. Most people only watched to see their family members – mainly their sons! In any case, glad they are gone. Good riddance.

148. Emma Dean Smith Says:
    December 26th, 2012 at 11:33 am

I am glad to know they will have their show on another station CMT so glad go Dog love the show!!!

149. easygoin Says:
    December 29th, 2012 at 9:19 pm

All I can say it will be A&E lose because it is one of the better shows i watch..Not only does dog capture these bond jumpers but really tries to talk to them and help. He has walked the walk and talks the talk…………

He’s been there and KNows what it will do to these people. I hope some of them listen and straighten up.

Great move on CMT to pick them up. Go Dod and Beth.

150. athena Says:
    January 3rd, 2013 at 5:39 pm

i love dog the bounty hunter how can they air it off like wtf a&e are making a mistake i bet you cmt are gonna make alot of money just cuz of dog.

151. Deidre Windsor Says:
    January 17th, 2013 at 2:41 pm

This guy is a fool…as a convicted felon he cannot have a gun so he dresses in more gear than a police officer and look stupid.

152. jackie Says:
    January 21st, 2013 at 8:48 am

you go Dog and Beth, we love you guys, you had a great show on A&E, so now it is their loss and CMT’s gain,can’t wait for the new show!

153. Roberta Says:
    January 22nd, 2013 at 2:49 pm

I always enjoyed watching the show. I think CMT was very smart in taking the family and creating a new show. I look forward to it. A big fan of A&E, don’t know the true scoop behind the cancellation. Would be interested in hearing the truth and drama that I am sure goes along with dealing with the Chapmans. LOL

154. Robert Martin Says:
    January 24th, 2013 at 6:45 am

The bounty hunter rocks
    I hope that the new show rocks as hard as the old one. I sure hope that this new one has the whole family in it. Without Baby Lyssa
    Leland and duaune lee it wont be the same. I dont know if i even get cmt so i will proally miss it

155. Rhonda Says:
    January 28th, 2013 at 1:30 pm

I would love to see these guys back on the air!!! Cant wait!

156. Jen86 Says:
    February 1st, 2013 at 12:07 pm

I am sooooo glad to hear that dog beth and leland are coming back. Only thing is I don’t get CMT so will it repeat on pick tv like it does now? I hope so. Can’t wait to see the new series.

157. celi chapman Says:
    February 6th, 2013 at 5:27 pm

WE CHAPMANS STICK TOGETHER
    WE WILL WATCH,WE LOVE YOUR FAMILY PRAYING TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER

158. Sandi Says:
    February 11th, 2013 at 2:50 pm

Love Dog and Beth…and Leland and Duane Lee and also “Youngblood” who was a Chapman, but not related. Any chance these folks will come back with them?

159. Kim Sunderlage Says:
    February 15th, 2013 at 12:22 pm

Dallas Krueger, after reading your poor English and bad spelling, it’s safe to say your family needs to turn off the TV and study. You can watch TV, but make it PBS. May no one in your family ever end up on the show.

160. Rachel Soto Says:
    February 17th, 2013 at 10:35 am

Oh my gosh I am so happy right now! I was so upset when the show got canceled! I love Dog! He is a good and kind man with a great family and I can’t wait to watch something new!

161. LeilaniK Says:
    February 19th, 2013 at 7:19 pm

Yes! Of course we will follow Dog to any channel!
    Yes! Of course we were not happy A & E cancelled the show.
    If it is true about the Bobby Brown rumor: good, the episodes with him were boring!
    The shows in Hawaii are our favorite! Also, the shows that feature the Chapman’s family life at home, etc. are fun to see too.
    We want to see more of their pet birds, etc!
    & Bring back Justin and Tim!
    & BEG OZZY TO WRITE THE NEW THEME SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    side note to Kim Sunderlage: Wow! You are mean! Some of the wealthiest, most successful business people can’t spell or write a perfect sentence to save their lives. They pay someone else to do it for them. Don’t judge. Chill out! Of course, it would be nice to be able to write perfectly, but you don’t know Dallas Kruger’s life! This person is a Dog fan. Stop hating and use your mean energy for something else!

162. Kathy P Says:
    February 20th, 2013 at 6:52 am

I was impressed with them as a family unit, Praying to God for protection, and bringing criminals to justice, ridding the streets of people who need help with addictions, and showing us there is still Good in the World, even though they fight against evil. Glad they are coming back,no matter what channel picked them up. Be Blessed ya’ll! :)

163. Teresa linnet Says:
    February 20th, 2013 at 6:15 pm

I think its great there gonna be back on tv I loved watching it before it was cancelled I will watch it again.

164. dog fan Says:
    February 22nd, 2013 at 5:44 am

I wish they didn’t cancel his show on A&E..I’ve actually met Dog,Leland and his son Duane..Beth was there but in the back..I got dog and Leland’s autograph..I got to shake Duane’s hand..It was when Dog was on tour signing his book..He was on his book tour ..Where Mercy Is Shown, Mercy Is Given..Just glad his show is back on the air thanks to CMT for giving him a chance.

165. Lamb Says:
    March 4th, 2013 at 1:29 pm

I just watched another rerun of Dog and Beth. I am soooo glad to see they are coming to CMT. A&E made me so mad when they took it off.Missed you guys and definetly will be watching the new show!

166. Tom Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 11:51 am

Most Dogs are gay. Chapman should still be in a Mexican jail.

167. Tikka Says:
    March 5th, 2013 at 6:14 pm

It isn’t the same family as A&E so the show will stink. I will never watch it after Beth screwed so many “friends” over. These people are all acting. They are really rotten to the core.

168. Annette Says:
    March 6th, 2013 at 3:00 am

I love the fact that they are coming back and I will watch them over and over.

169. tramar47 Says:
    March 10th, 2013 at 6:31 pm

Can’t wait we will watch every episode we can.

170. Sabotageiiiiii Says:
    March 11th, 2013 at 2:59 pm

His wife is a loud mouth and trys to bully other women..I like dog ok, but I can’t take Beth.It’s easy to find people when they are poor. If it was a real fugitive with money they would never find them.

171. Kay Says:
    March 14th, 2013 at 1:07 pm

I stopped watching this mess a looooong time ago, and I have no desire to see these two again.Yuck!

172. KAREN Says:
    March 20th, 2013 at 12:23 pm

Way to go CMT!! At least one network knows a good thing when they see it. Who cares what A&E’s airing, we’ll be watching CMT!

173. SAM Says:
    March 21st, 2013 at 1:59 pm

They were just on Hawaii 5 O the other night.

174. shalini Says:
    March 25th, 2013 at 1:21 pm

a&e will lose a whole lot of fans cuz i too luv dog n his sons, beth n baby lisa too so bye bye A&e and hello cmt!

175. Jay Says:
    March 29th, 2013 at 10:03 am

Cancelling DTBH was the stupidest thing A&E ever did! What a dumb ass move on their part! That was the best show they had!

176. RENIE Says:
    March 31st, 2013 at 10:33 pm

okay first yes glad to see cmt pick up the dog. okay heres the deal I was getting sick of the “boys” fighting on air and watching beth leave her children at home all the time when she went off with dog. it just was so wrong. now they are older but still also can beth tone down her fashion. she is getting older and short shorts and low cut tops and tattoos and well she is no longer a high school girl. so new fashion for beth would be in order. I would hope she would get a boob reduction. but that is her body. it just looks well… but personally beth is kind and has a warm good heart. so lets see more family background stuff as well

177. Sandi Says:
    April 2nd, 2013 at 7:17 am

A&E lost out on this one. Dog and family was the reason we watched A&E. Sorry no longer. Can’t wait on new show. On many of the shows that featured Bobby Brown, Dog and Beth had to come and find ‘his’ clients. Glad the show will be back on.

178. BelliniMartini Says:
    April 15th, 2013 at 8:01 am

Saw the new show tonight and Dog looked awful. He looks bloated in the face, and he sounds like he has lung cancer. It seems as though his family has turned against him, but Beth’s still is hanging in. They both are out of shape considering the type of profession their in.

179. Lisa Says:
    April 15th, 2013 at 5:44 pm

Big Dog the husband can stay. But he need to leave the bitch of a dog wife, in the dog house.

180. Susie Q Says:
    April 20th, 2013 at 1:10 pm

Love, love this show. Wish them all success. Want to know what everyone in the family is doing include the grandkids. And shame on you Bobby Brown.

181. BethIsDogUgly Says:
    April 21st, 2013 at 2:29 pm

I hope this show crashes and burns. I was just washing the grime off my tv this ugly twosome left on it the last time they had a show.

182. caprcorn28 Says:
    May 12th, 2013 at 5:36 pm

Bobby Brown is a dumbass. He could not hunt a lost puppy….let alone all of his cases he needed Dog and Beth to help him with. Bobby constantly fumbled around on those episodes and looked like an incompatent drip.

183. cheryl Says:
    May 25th, 2013 at 11:01 am

Dog should stay off air. CMT is sinking.

184. Suzanne miller Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 6:26 pm

All I want to know is when the new show starts! Thank you CMT for bringing the Dog and Beth back.. Love them! And their entire family…. Hope they will be back too!!

185. Janet Says:
    June 13th, 2013 at 6:19 am

I will follow Dog and Beth to their new show. I’ve missed watching them. Surprised that A & E cancelled the show. Hope the new show features Leland, Dwayne and Lisa as well. I enjoy watching the whole family.

186. mary wilson Says:
    July 24th, 2013 at 12:35 pm

IM SO GLAD THAT YOUR SHOW DOG IS ON CMT I WILL LOOK FOR IT. TY

187. Traci Brunyee Says:
    November 23rd, 2013 at 7:32 am

I have watched dog the bounty hunter for a while now and am catching up, so I was very disappointed that there show was axed. But not disappointed for long now they have their new series out. I think you guys are great and do a fantastic job, so keep up the good work guys and god bless you…

188. MARTHA WHIDBEE Says:
    February 12th, 2014 at 4:33 am

I HAVE WATCH DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER FOR A WHILE ALSO IHAVE WATCH THE WAY THE FAMILY TREATS EACH OTHER & OTHER PEOPLE. DUANE & BETH HAS RAISE THEIR CHILDREN VERY WELL AND ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD. THE CHILDREN SHOWS RESPECT TO DURANE & BETH. I WOULD NEVER WANT TO BE IN BETH SHOES CAUSE TO ME IT WOULD BE VERY STRESSFUL. I ADMIRE THE WOMAN SHE IS AND MAN MAN DUANE IS. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN WITH BOBBY BUT GOD SEES EVERY THING AND HE KNOWS THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME CAUSE I AM NOT THE JUDGE.PLEASE KEEP A&E SHOWS!!!!!! THEY ARE VERY GOOD ONES.!!!!!!!

Comments