Teresa Giudice Denies Setting Up Melissa Gorga

September 27, 2012 11:00 AM by Lisa Princ

The Real Housewives Of New Jersey season finale was explosive this week on Bravo, but despite what we witnessed, Teresa Giudice is still denying setting up Melissa Gorga. In fact, she still believes that she did nothing wrong!

The Real Housewives of New Jersey went out with a bang this season, as Teresa Giudice earned the most hated housewife award after setting up her sister-in-law, Melissa Gorga. And while Melissa said she will never trust Teresa again, Teresa is adamant that she is innocent. Um, yeah okay.

“I know in my heart I did nothing. I feel like I’m making myself sick over this. I’m tired of getting blamed for things I didn’t do. It’s exhausting,” Teresa Giudice told In Touch Magazine in reference to the set up of Melissa Gorga. Teresa also claims that she is very upset that her family has been torn apart, adding: “We’ve never gone without speaking until we were on a reality show together. This is exactly what I didn’t want. It’s heartbreaking.”

So, how did things get so bad then? Teresa admitted that she is longing for emotional support, and “needs help.” She went on to add that things escalated when: “Melissa grabbed my arms like she wanted to fight me. I told her to get the hell off me,” on the reunion show.

So what did you think of the season finale of RHONJ?  Was Melissa set-up by Teresa at the Posche fashion show? Let us know what you think, leave us a comment below.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of New Jersey. For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Photo and Video Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of New Jersey |

13 Responses to “Teresa Giudice Denies Setting Up Melissa Gorga”

1. MaryLou Says:
    September 27th, 2012 at 11:20 am

Yes, Theresa, you did try to set up Melissa. You have changed so much from the first year; you are not the same person!

2. Johnny Says:
    September 27th, 2012 at 11:22 am

She did not set her up.she just didn’t back her up and diffuse what the people involved were saying .She just let them keep talking about it.

3. frances Says:
    September 27th, 2012 at 12:50 pm

I feel so sorry for Teresa!!!! The way everyone
    is treating her,and Even Andy was against her.

It does not matter how many times, she has said
    on previous times “sorry” they just keep on with
    making her life so miserable.

Stay strong Teresa!!!! keep working hard and take
    care of your pretty little girls.

4. Kye Says:
    September 27th, 2012 at 1:41 pm

Well… we haven’t seen the Reunion yet so I’ll hold my judgement until Sunday. Tre’s words above are just a forewarning of what’s to come yet more like ‘bait’ to get started in on Mel yet I won’t jump to conclusions so I’ll wait until after the show.

5. ann Says:
    September 27th, 2012 at 6:31 pm

Teresa always tell US magazine her BS stories,they are the only ones that pay her.Teresa denied her house was in forecloser,denies that there is anything wrong in her marriage even if she caught her drunk of a pig husband in bed with another woman she would say everthing if fine,denied not knowing anything about money problems spent money like water, walked around with alot of cash..Either she is the biggest liar or the most stupidest person.

6. Linda Says:
    September 28th, 2012 at 8:43 am

Sorry Teresa, You may not have started out to set Melissa up, but you knew what was up and did nothing to stop it. You realize for some time, you just are not the lady Melissa and the other laies are, and so face it you should be removed from the show and PLEASE!!!! take your druken dopehead blond friend with you. Still haven’t figured how she got on the show.

7. NC Independent Says:
    September 28th, 2012 at 11:45 am

Teresa always “knows in her heart” or “swears on her children” and to me, that’s means a lie will follow. She is all about deflection and denial. She’s the Teflon Housewife of NJ. :-)

8. roberta brauch Says:
    September 28th, 2012 at 4:39 pm

If anyone has seen the latest magazine cover with Theresa saying she needs help,you just have to look at the pictures,she is so trying to keep the
    smile off her face as if she is saying to us all,
    look what I am going to get away with now,and I got paid for this to.She really is a sad excuse
    for an italian woman.

9. Christy Says:
    October 2nd, 2012 at 7:18 am

In this article, T says she and her family never went without speaking until the show, but on the reunion show she yelled out to Caroline that she and her brothers family hadn’t spoken in over a year. I’m sorry, she cannot be trusted. She is looking out for herself and herself only. She doesn’t have the capability to care about anyone but herself. I’d hate to see what she does if her kids grow up and decide to have a relationship with their cut off family after seeing this season and finding out the truth. Hot mess.

10. Suzanne Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 12:18 am

I think it’s time teresa leaves reality tv. This has affected her …………….Is it really worth it?
    Joe doesn’t cheat ……………… yeah right !!!

11. emilia Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 5:54 am

Teresa is nuts…She comments about Kathy nose being fake,her with the fake boobs.Teresa and Joe deserve each other 2 liars.Joe was talking to another man on the phone,he asked who was talking what they were wearing,then started laughing saying don’t tell me that.Teresa is lying trouble making snake,and Joe is a cheating lying drunk!

12. Diane W. Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 8:47 pm

Bravo, please tell me that the crazy, lying Teresa is not going to have her own show. The more disgraceful she is, the more attention she gets. Teresa is a clown!

13. Chris P Says:
    October 15th, 2012 at 3:20 pm

What the f*ck is she wearing on her head in this photo? Teresa’s jealousy of Melissa is so apparent this season. I wonder if she’s like “oh $hit” when she watched this season and saw her shenanigans caught on tape.

Comments