Jason Aldean Caught Cheating, Issues Public Apology

October 01, 2012 06:19 AM by Lisa Princ

Jason Aldean is one of Country music’s biggest stars these days, but with fame comes scandal, right? Aldean, who has won us over with his duet with Kelly Clarkson, happens to be married with two children, and was recently caught cheating on his wife with a season eleven American Idol hopeful. Since the news broke, The Truth singer decided to be truthful himself, admitting to what he did, and he also issued a public apology for his actions.

Jason Aldean’s night of partying turned into a nightmare for the Country singer last week, when he apparently had too much to drink and could not keep his hands off another woman. Despite being a married man, Aldean was snagged getting a little cozy with Brittany Kerr, a former hopeful from American Idol. And just in case you have doubts, there is no denying what went down, as TMZ has all the photos to prove it.

Since the photos hit the web, Jason Aldean decided to come clean and issued the following statement on his Facebook page:

“Hey Guys – I wanted to talk to you directly, so you were hearing the truth from me and not just reading allegations made about my personal life on gossip web sites. The truth is that I screwed up. I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and acted inappropriately at a bar. I left alone, caught the bus to our next show and that’s the end of the story. I ultimately ended up embarrassing my family and myself. I’m not perfect, and I’m sorry for disappointing you guys. I really appreciate being able to work through this privately with my family and for all your continued support.”

Aldean has been flooded with support, as well as negative comments, since folks seem to split on the issue of cheating. While, he did not have sex with her, he definitely appeared to be headed in that direction from the looks of the pictures.

What do you think of Jason Aldean’s admission and apology? Personally, we feel that he needs to be apologizing to his wife, not us. We know you have an opinion, and we want to hear it! Comment below and share your thoughts.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about American Idol. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: American Idol.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: American Idol, FOX Reality TV Shows |

22 Responses to “Jason Aldean Caught Cheating, Issues Public Apology”

1. sox Says:
    October 1st, 2012 at 6:45 am

You should apologize for that crap you call cunt-ry music!!

2. LISA Says:
    October 1st, 2012 at 6:54 am

I love his music- I don’t care what he does on his own time-I’m not married to him

3. Anonymous Says:
    October 1st, 2012 at 7:15 am

Hey, Brittany Kerr is in that video “Watch You Fall” by Orion of The Legacy Committee.

4. H Says:
    October 1st, 2012 at 7:31 am

It’s time to stop rewarding people who cheat. I’m not his wife, so if they want to work through that, then that is fine, but I refuse to pay attention to someone like this. Far more deserving artists out there.

I have no reason to be nasty to/about him, but my attention will go elsewhere.

5. Jennifer Says:
    October 1st, 2012 at 7:42 am

I have heard that he has been cheating for years. It is definitely not a first for him. A propositioned a friend of mine at a show. Needless to say, she did not meet him after the show, but it is obvious he cannot be faithful.

6. Lyndye Says:
    October 1st, 2012 at 8:00 am

I don’t think it is any of our business.

7. joe the plummer Says:
    October 1st, 2012 at 8:23 am

Don’t care for JA, I don’t believe he is as talented as he thinks he is. Acts like he fell of the turnip truck coming out of GA. Feel sorry for his family.

8. i Says:
    October 1st, 2012 at 8:28 am

i support Jason Aldean 100% and what ever happened is no ones business but his. I think if people would worry more about there own lives and not all these super stars and drama, life would be better for everyone!!!

9. jess Says:
    October 1st, 2012 at 8:53 am

Hey Jason, I am sorry you have to face the music, been there myself.
    not an easy thing to deal with. Unfortunatly the punishment will be the memory of the situation for the rest of your life.

10. Becky Says:
    October 1st, 2012 at 8:58 am

I realize Jason made a mistake. Out on the road their is partying and groupies and very much temptation when your lonely and far from home. I absolutely do not condone his actions, but alcohol will make you do many things. He owned up to what he did, we should not judge him. That is between him and his wife. My prayer for him and his wife is that he has learned his lesson and that he and his wife can work through this and keep their family together. I’m sure he has so much remorse. May God Bless him and his family.

11. Mike Says:
    October 1st, 2012 at 9:19 am

Wow…a big musician is cheating on his wife??? NO WAY!!!!!! How is this news anymore??? Isn’t country music all about bad relationships and bad times in life??? I bet he writes a few good songs about this…

12. notjason aldean Says:
    October 1st, 2012 at 9:21 am

I’d hit it in a second. good call on apologizing… too bad he didn’t nail her first though….

my guess is he’ll get sum next time… pound it pound it pound it

13. Tommy Says:
    October 1st, 2012 at 9:23 am

OK I am a big fan of Jason. He made a mistake we have all made mistakes in life. and a lot don’t admit them. at least he admits he made a mistake and his true fans will forgive him and go on with life. Its the ones that want to hold on to the negative that will keep bringing it up. Let him and this family deal with it there way its there life not ours.

14. bonn Says:
    October 1st, 2012 at 9:26 am

he got caught in a photo (a given when celeb). he then “blames the booze” needs an intervention (wife leaving w/kids till he gets help) admit he has an alcohol problem, and rehab. Then, learn what a “family man” looks like! Live and be an example to his children of what a father is like.

15. Kathleen Spaeth Says:
    October 1st, 2012 at 9:32 am

Jason is a married man and he should be acting appropriately. A committed, and married man does not get so drunk that he put his hands, lips, and who knows what else all over another women (while his wife is at home raising his two daughters). He should be ashamed of himself, completely embarrassed, and so remorseful (that he recks of it, instead of the booze)! If you don’t want other people to know your “personal business”, than don’t go around inappropriately acting out in public for us all to see what a “scoundrel” that you are! I feel so bad for his wife and I would be so hurt and angry if I was her that I would file for a divorce!! Also, Brittany Kerr is nothing but a “home wrecker” and a whore for pursuing a married man (and don’t tell me that she didn’t know he was drunk and try to take advantadge of that).

16. Shonda Says:
    October 1st, 2012 at 9:46 am

He’s a great singer & puts on a great show. I love his music! Anyhow, what he does in his personal life, is none of our business….if he were just an ordinary guy, no one would care. It’s just because he’s famous everyone has to make a big deal about it! Let him & his wife deal with it because nothing we say is going to matter.

17. J Says:
    October 1st, 2012 at 9:58 am

Jason Aldean is a great artist and like he said he’s not perfect and he does make mistakes i think its great that he published what he published it doesn’t make it right but he’s not trying to hide it. Again, he’s a great artist and this shouldn’t effect his music and it should stay between him and his wife.

18. Sandy H Says:
    October 1st, 2012 at 10:06 am

I have always liked Jason Aldean’s music and will continue to. Respect him? No! I feel so bad for his wife!! I hope she will be able to continue her life with him. Its a hard road. I’ve been there. As for the skank that was a part of this horrible act, I hope she was taught “What goes around comes around” Because karma will get her! And 10 times worse.

19. not shocked Says:
    October 1st, 2012 at 10:15 am

He is sorry. Sorry he got caught. Ive also heard he cant be faithful. His wife needs to stand up for herself and kick his cheating butt out. Since they have been together since high school and married years before he made it.. she owns his ass…

20. donna d Says:
    October 1st, 2012 at 1:55 pm

drinking too much seems to be every ones excuse.. POOR excuse.. he got caught this time, how many times before didnt he get caught. Its too bad, men(and woman) ruin a whole family for 10 minutes of pleasure(?).. people should stop thinking of them selves, and stop and think about the families being destroyed because of these meaningless affairs, you will always be the mistress, always the one a lone, or they can leave their wife and be with you.. but remember, once a cheater always a cheat.. and there is always another YOU out there waiting… Good luck to him in putting his family back together, because if it was me… hed be gone… you have nothing without trust.. takes years to gain it and seconds to lose it.

21. patty Says:
    October 4th, 2012 at 11:45 am

wish it was me

22. heather Says:
    October 4th, 2012 at 1:29 pm

omg! Leave them alone and mind your own business!! Our opinions dont matter and its between him and his wife (who is the real victim here!) We are just sensationalizing everything now and should just leave it alone and she can forgive him in her own time! It could have been much worse!

Comments